Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge
5013 W. Park Blvd.
Plano, TX 75093Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stevefieldsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9725967100
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, 5:00pm - 9:00pm; Monday - Thursday, 5:00pm - 9:45pm; Friday - Saturday, 5:00pm - 10:45pm. Cocktail Lounge: Sunday - Thursday, 4:30pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday, 4:30pm - midnight.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Brian Wubbena
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout
- Entertainment: Live Piano entertainment seven nights a week from 6:30pm to 10:30pm weekdays and till 11:00 on weekends. Happy Hour 4:30pm to 6:30pm Monday - Friday. Great food and drink specials.
- Special Events: Prime Rib Sundays...Oven Roasted Prime Rib and loaded baked potato for $23 beginning at 5 until we run out. Lobsterrific Mondays...Whole Maine Lobster or 6 oz. Lobster tail and loaded baked potato for $23 beginning at 5 until we run out. Happy Hour Mon. - Fri. 4:30 until 6:30. Half price appetizers, $1 off beer and wine and $2 off all cocktails.
A word from Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge
Steve Fields has been in the entertainment and restaurant business for over 23 years in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. This is his vision of a classic upscale steak and lobster house amid an atmosphere of romantic elegance, offering his guests great entertainment, exquisite wines, prime meats, fresh lobster & seafood, hospitable service and more. Sit back and relax as Steve and his staff provide you with an undeniably wonderful dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge - Best Restaurants in Plano ›
Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
259 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (209)romantic (151)vibrant bar scene (94)neighborhood gem (85)notable wine list (78)fit for foodies (78)good for groups (67)hot spot (29)late-night find (20)kid-friendly (11)great for brunch (9)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014We had great service and the food was excellent!!!Special Features:
- Great Dinner PlaceLuv2vacationDined on 8/24/2014Went there with my family and the food was terrific. Steaks cooked perfectly and calamari was fabulous.Special Features:
- Consistently AwesomepatandalDined on 8/24/2014Steve Fields is an outstanding restaurant. The food is consistently good throughout the year. Restaurant Week is no different. The menu is awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW what a meal!BuckDined on 8/23/2014Went for the first time on restaurant week. Meal was fantastic! Every bite was sensational! We will be back soon!Special Features:
- Always an enjoyable experiencePoodleMomDined on 8/23/2014We visited Steve Fields by chance as part of "Restaurant Week" a year or so ago, but now it has become one of our favorite restaurants. The food is always topnotch, as is the service. The prices are also reasonable for what you get. I would highly recommend this place.Special Features:
- Fabulous experienceDFWDiningDivaDined on 8/23/2014We went to SF's restaurant during rest. week offer and were not disappointed. All categories highest rating. Kristina was our wait person and was almost invisible but service was perfect. She is a real asset to SF's for sure. Beautiful decor, excellent offers on the RW menu and all selections were impeccable. We enjoyed SF's very much and will definitely return.Special Features:
- Nice, but not greatSteveDined on 8/23/2014Very nice atmosphere and the service was good, but we were less than overwhelmed with our entrees. While the salad and the corn chowder was quite good, the filet was undercooked and the lobster was slightly overcooked. The key lime pie dessert was okay, but less than memorable.
- Great food and serviceBubbaJames62Dined on 8/22/2014From arrival to the bar, then table, the staff seemed to be on top of their game, as well as genuinely friendly. The food was prepared to order and was terrific, our waiter seemed to show up at the perfect times to check on us and we never felt rushed like some places can make you feel. I've already recommended to several co-workers. I'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely as always!BEPlanoDined on 8/22/2014The regular dinner menu is always fantastic, and even the Restaurant Week options were amazing. We've been long time customers, and will continue to be. Never disappoints!Special Features:
- Great Restaurant Week ExperiencemliniDined on 8/22/2014My boyfriend and I decided to participate in our first Restaurant Week at Steve Fields and it was a very pleasant experience. The bar was packed with some live entertainment, the restaurant was full and the ambiance was a nice mix of casual upscale dining. We ordered off of the set menu (I had the filet and he had the prime rib). Our meals from start to finish were very good. My filet was an excellent cut and prepared perfectly. His prime rib was delicious and the accompanying horse radish was quite possibly the best I've ever had. Our only notes were that we wished our meats had been seasoned a bit more. Our server was attentive and efficient. The timing/pace of the courses was great. I'd definitely return.Special Features:
- Love2LoveFoodDined on 8/22/2014My friends & I went for restaurant week. The Food was really good. The spinach salad with bacon was amazing. My Sea Bass typed with crab was really good and the carrot cake was to die for!!! I'm pretty sure that's the best carrot cake I've ever had! However, the service wasn't good. Our waiter was not friendly & the waitress for the other table kept bumping into me without any mention of excuse me or anything. I think I'd go back again, just would want a different server & sat in a booth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodScubamanDined on 8/22/2014Since finding Steve Fields during Restaurant Week several years ago, it has been one good dining experience after another. Sometimes the service can be challenging, but the food is always wonderful. Dined from the RW menu this meal and we weren't disappointed. Ask for a larger booth when setting up reservations, the small one are in a high traffic area and a little tight. Thanks for the great meals Steve!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RushedYdk1Dined on 8/22/2014We have gone to Steve Fields several times in the past, however this time we felt extremely rushed! In fact our server tried to even take my plate away before I was even finished with my food. We felt like they had a time clock on our table, and we may have overstayed out time limit.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/21/2014We tried Steve Fields after passing by it for years. We decided to celebrate my husband's birthday there as I heard the steaks were excellent. He liked his steak; however, it was a little fattier than others he's had yet it was tender and flavorful. It was on par with several other steak places in the Dallas area; however, I'm not sure there was anything that stood out so much that would make us return there soon. They did follow-up the dinner with a complimentary piece of birthday cake which was delicious.Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2014My first time dining here. Great from start to finish! The bar had live music (a good thing), but it didn't carry over to the dining room where I was sitting (a good thing). Menu choices were good, and portions were perfect. I had a hard time deciding on an entree, so I will have to return to try them all. Especially enjoyed the crab and corn chowder! Waitstaff was attentive, taking care of things before I even knew I needed it!Special Features:
- First visitTrynewplacesDined on 8/20/2014Typically we use DFW Restaurant Week to preview eateries we are unfamiliar with, hence our visit at Steve Fields. Our visit was on our anniversary which was on a Wednesday. We had a 7:45pm reservation however, we had to wait 25 minutes to be seated. We were waiting near the bar area which was very noisy. It was crowded and people had to speak loudly to be heard even when the live music wasn't playing. Once we were seated the noise level did come down a couple of decibels. We were seated next to a group of Asian visitors to the USA who were speaking and laughing loudly in their native tongue (I knew they were visitors due to them being all over the restaurant prior to being seated taking photos). Overall the experience was pleasant.Special Features:
- hackneyaDined on 8/20/2014Brady was our waiter and he did a great job considering it was very busy. I will be back! Hack of D'ville!Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekplanodinerDined on 8/20/2014We went to Steve Fields for the 3rd year in a row for restaurant week and to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. As I usually do, I told the waiter I had Celiac Disease and I asked what was gluten free on the menu. I was surprised when the waiter just started guessing! I had to ask him to speak with the chef. He came back telling me what was gluten free but refused to make substitutions because it cost "more for them". I am pretty sure this isn't true since I did not have dessert or recieve my wine for this course (that I paid for)... Also, the tables were so close together that I had someone hitting the back of my chair every 5 minutes because there wasn't enough space for them to walk by. Overall, I was disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- usually wonderfuldonnalmDined on 8/20/2014Although the waiter was nice and came as often as he could, we still had to ask for water and refills and had to wait extra long on our orders which on this visit were a bit over done(steaks).This was restaurant week, there should have been more staff to take care of the crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RichardRichardDined on 8/19/2014My wife and I have celebrated our anniversary every year @ Steve Fields. They are sensitive to our request for the same table each and every time we visit. The wait staff are always professional and accommodating.Special Features:
- You can't go wrong!MelissaS143Dined on 8/18/2014I have truly savored every meal I have tried there. It is a must try for any foodie! The ambiance is great, and the wait staff is attentive. Thought it is a little pricey, it is worth it for what you get. A nice little gem in Far North Dallas area.Special Features:
- TerryDined on 8/18/2014The food and service were great (even though the server forgot the extra whipped cream for dessert), but the music was just a bit too loud for the restaurant. I'm sure it was okay for the bar. Mr. Fields brought out a piece of awesome chocolate cake for my birthday which was a nice touch.Special Features:
- Very Good ServiceskinnyfoodieDined on 8/17/2014We had a party of 9 and service was pretty prompt and attentive. We appreciated that everyone's order was brought out at the same time. The staff worked well together and were polite. The steaks and fish dishes were very tasty. Unfortunately the lobster was a tad dry and had too much paprika, hopefully not a common occurrence. Anyway, we enjoyed the meal and the wines we had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodPlanoFoodSnobDined on 8/17/2014Great selections to choose from on the menu and the food has a lot of flavor. More than generous portions too. This was our3rd time eating here and we will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014Great place to celebrate a special night. Very nice ambiance.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week 14Like2EatDined on 8/17/2014My wife has always been a fan of restaurant week and we love the chowder at Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge, all the rest of the food is excellent, but it is the chowder that pulls us in. Great evening, food was outstanding, the waiter excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!TerriDined on 8/17/2014Always excellent food and superb service! Took a friend there for the first time and had an excellent evening - never disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedIheartfoodDined on 8/16/2014I was excited to try this restaurant because it looked so nice from the outside. Not that this wasn't a good restaurant. This just wasn't my type of place. The food was very "texas". You know...everything is bigger in TX. I ordered a sea bass and in my experience sea bass is usually light and melts in your mouth. This sea bass was more like a steak- very chewy and heavy. My server was borderline rude. When I asked him what was most popular on the menu, he was short and unhelpful. It was almost as if he didn't want to be there...and, that would have my experience better had he not been there. I must say the crab and corn chowder was GREAT! That's the only reason I might go back.
- Saturday NightBonesDined on 8/16/2014We came for the KRLD Restaurant Week Menu, and enjoyed the entire evening... We each tried one of the main entree's and all came away with a great dinner experience...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/16/2014At first I was not happy that we (party of 8) were put in the very last table possible but as it turned out, it was quiet enough that we could all converse. We all enjoyed our food and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time to visit this restaurantbcuda340Dined on 8/16/2014I had the filet mingnon which was cooked just as ordered and very tender. Everyone at our table enjoyed their meal. We will be back.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant Week ChoicebrunchDined on 8/16/2014went here for the first time during Restaurant Week to meet friends and made a great choice. Menu selection was great - I had Chilean sea bass, which was superb, filet was good and cooked to order. Friend's prime rib was ok - a bit fatty. Salads, soups and desserts were good and so nice to have wine picked out for each main course - just wish they had a wine to go with dessert, too. Service was friendly and attentive (think her name was Kristine). Only drawback was the noise level. The place was packed at 6 pm - we had asked for quiet table, but I don't think any existed. After dinner we enjoyed drinks and listened to the piano in the bar - a great evening was had by all.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week at Steve FieldsreviewDined on 8/16/2014As always, Steve Fields did not disappoint last weekend. Service was excellent. Food was excellent. I always look forward to carrot cake at Steve Fields. The pricing on the wine pairings was a special twist that I was not expecting during restaurant week and it worked out well for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did Restaurant Week RIGHTAJM6251Dined on 8/16/2014Our reservation was on time, had a great booth (as requested) the services was crisp (could have been a bit more relaxed (seemed to be too fast), but we were not pressured to vacate as we realxed and talked a bit after the dinner. The salads (we had the Wedge, was fresh, crisp, properly prepared and extra Bleu Cheese ++), our shrip appetizer with spicy cocktail on one and a remaulde on the other weregood, but a bit spicy. Our steaks were prepared to perfection and the sides of mashed pottaoes and aspargus were good additions. The deserts (Carrot cake or Key L:ime Pie) were bith generous and very well prepared. Overall is we will come back here for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week Gem!BadgerPeteDined on 8/15/2014For the second straight year, my wife and I decided to add Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge to our Restaurant Week dining schedule. Our party of four was promptly seated in a booth as requested. The Restaurant Week menu was extensive but we all chose salads, which were fantastic, albeit almost too large for the main entree's which were next. Our entire party ordered the filet's which were so tender you could cut them with a fork; in a word, "AWESOME!" The accompanying sides were good (the asparagus was not as tender as in previous visits), but still a great complement. And to top it off, the dessert menu choices were all excellent. Overall, another great dining experience at Steve Fields. Thank you.Special Features:
- The food was great and service too.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2014My group tried different items and everyone loved their choice. The service was great. My only complaint was that it was way too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant weekSugarDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I had never been to Steve Fields before and decided to try it for his birthday. The food and service were good but the pace of the courses was way too fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food !DavidDined on 8/15/2014My wife and I had a truly wonderful meal. Both the steak and seafood items tasted out of this world. I would highly recommend this place to any couple or adult family who wants to experience the very best dining experience. (I guess it's ok to bring kids too, but they might prefer MacDonalds.)Special Features:
- luv2dineDined on 8/15/2014We were there during Dallas Restaurant Week, and found it to be a wonderful experience. Starting from the way we were greeted, to the friendly, great service, to the excellent food, made for a delightful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekMcKinneyDined on 8/15/2014My sea bass was delicious with crab meat along with mashed potatoes and asparagus. The crowning jewel was the carrot cake, which I took half of it home to enjoy it again!Special Features: