Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge
5013 W. Park Blvd.
Plano, TX 75093Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stevefieldsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9725967100
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, 5:00pm - 9:00pm; Monday - Thursday, 5:00pm - 9:45pm; Friday - Saturday, 5:00pm - 10:45pm. Cocktail Lounge: Sunday - Thursday, 4:30pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday, 4:30pm - midnight.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Brian Wubbena
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout
- Entertainment: Live Piano entertainment seven nights a week from 6:30pm to 10:30pm weekdays and till 11:00 on weekends. Happy Hour 4:30pm to 6:30pm Monday - Friday. Great food and drink specials.
- Special Events: Prime Rib Sundays...Oven Roasted Prime Rib and loaded baked potato for $23 beginning at 5 until we run out. Lobsterrific Mondays...Whole Maine Lobster or 6 oz. Lobster tail and loaded baked potato for $23 beginning at 5 until we run out. Happy Hour Mon. - Fri. 4:30 until 6:30. Half price appetizers, $1 off beer and wine and $2 off all cocktails.
A word from Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge
Steve Fields has been in the entertainment and restaurant business for over 23 years in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. This is his vision of a classic upscale steak and lobster house amid an atmosphere of romantic elegance, offering his guests great entertainment, exquisite wines, prime meats, fresh lobster & seafood, hospitable service and more. Sit back and relax as Steve and his staff provide you with an undeniably wonderful dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge - Best Restaurants in Plano ›
Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
211 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (172)romantic (127)vibrant bar scene (74)neighborhood gem (73)notable wine list (65)fit for foodies (60)good for groups (58)hot spot (25)late-night find (14)kid-friendly (9)great for brunch (5)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Great place.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014Great place to celebrate a special night. Very nice ambiance.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week 14OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/17/2014My wife has always been a fan of restaurant week and we love the chowder at Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge, all the rest of the food is excellent, but it is the chowder that pulls us in. Great evening, food was outstanding, the waiter excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/17/2014Always excellent food and superb service! Took a friend there for the first time and had an excellent evening - never disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014I was excited to try this restaurant because it looked so nice from the outside. Not that this wasn't a good restaurant. This just wasn't my type of place. The food was very "texas". You know...everything is bigger in TX. I ordered a sea bass and in my experience sea bass is usually light and melts in your mouth. This sea bass was more like a steak- very chewy and heavy. My server was borderline rude. When I asked him what was most popular on the menu, he was short and unhelpful. It was almost as if he didn't want to be there...and, that would have my experience better had he not been there. I must say the crab and corn chowder was GREAT! That's the only reason I might go back.
- Saturday NightBonesDined on 8/16/2014We came for the KRLD Restaurant Week Menu, and enjoyed the entire evening... We each tried one of the main entree's and all came away with a great dinner experience...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/16/2014At first I was not happy that we (party of 8) were put in the very last table possible but as it turned out, it was quiet enough that we could all converse. We all enjoyed our food and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time to visit this restaurantbcuda340Dined on 8/16/2014I had the filet mingnon which was cooked just as ordered and very tender. Everyone at our table enjoyed their meal. We will be back.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant Week ChoicebrunchDined on 8/16/2014went here for the first time during Restaurant Week to meet friends and made a great choice. Menu selection was great - I had Chilean sea bass, which was superb, filet was good and cooked to order. Friend's prime rib was ok - a bit fatty. Salads, soups and desserts were good and so nice to have wine picked out for each main course - just wish they had a wine to go with dessert, too. Service was friendly and attentive (think her name was Kristine). Only drawback was the noise level. The place was packed at 6 pm - we had asked for quiet table, but I don't think any existed. After dinner we enjoyed drinks and listened to the piano in the bar - a great evening was had by all.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week at Steve FieldsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/16/2014As always, Steve Fields did not disappoint last weekend. Service was excellent. Food was excellent. I always look forward to carrot cake at Steve Fields. The pricing on the wine pairings was a special twist that I was not expecting during restaurant week and it worked out well for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did Restaurant Week RIGHTOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Our reservation was on time, had a great booth (as requested) the services was crisp (could have been a bit more relaxed (seemed to be too fast), but we were not pressured to vacate as we realxed and talked a bit after the dinner. The salads (we had the Wedge, was fresh, crisp, properly prepared and extra Bleu Cheese ++), our shrip appetizer with spicy cocktail on one and a remaulde on the other weregood, but a bit spicy. Our steaks were prepared to perfection and the sides of mashed pottaoes and aspargus were good additions. The deserts (Carrot cake or Key L:ime Pie) were bith generous and very well prepared. Overall is we will come back here for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was great and service too.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2014My group tried different items and everyone loved their choice. The service was great. My only complaint was that it was way too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant weekSugarDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I had never been to Steve Fields before and decided to try it for his birthday. The food and service were good but the pace of the courses was way too fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food !DavidDined on 8/15/2014My wife and I had a truly wonderful meal. Both the steak and seafood items tasted out of this world. I would highly recommend this place to any couple or adult family who wants to experience the very best dining experience. (I guess it's ok to bring kids too, but they might prefer MacDonalds.)Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014We were there during Dallas Restaurant Week, and found it to be a wonderful experience. Starting from the way we were greeted, to the friendly, great service, to the excellent food, made for a delightful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekMcKinneyDined on 8/15/2014My sea bass was delicious with crab meat along with mashed potatoes and asparagus. The crowning jewel was the carrot cake, which I took half of it home to enjoy it again!Special Features:
- Girls Night OutDebbieDined on 8/15/2014We had an absolutely wonderful evening here for a girls night out. Our waiter gave us all the time we needed (and we took a lot of time). Food and service was outstanding!Special Features:
- ExcellentLouAnnDined on 8/15/2014Steve Fields Restaurant has always been our special occasion restaurant. It has never disappointed us! Food, Wine, Service, Atmosphere is always outstanding. Steve Fields is always there and an an excellent host.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful place close to homeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/14/2014Very good restaurant. Food is very good, the wait staff is VERY Friendly and management comes around to make sure you are happy.Special Features:
- Great Experiencedallasdave63Dined on 8/14/2014Great food, service and atmosphere...perfect place to experience during Restaurant Week - would definately go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TomtheHogmanDined on 8/13/2014This was my first visit to this restaurant and we thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience. We went to take advantage of the $35 Restaurant week and to see what the restaurant was like and to test their food. I have been to Del Frisco on numerous occasions, to Three Forks twice, Dakotas a few times, Bob's Chop House and Ruth's Crist numerous times and I would rank Steve Fields as good as any of these restaurants. I plan to come back their on special occasions. The server, Tina, was very nice and attentive and the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineDined on 8/13/2014Best restaurant in Plano by far! Waiters are outstanding and charming.Special Features:
- Dependably good!7daydineDined on 8/12/2014No surprises, the food and service never disappoints. It's a big steak / seafood house but with a neighborhood touch.Special Features:
- Great food.. Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/12/2014Went for restaurant week and the choices were good.. Loved the food and the waitstaffSpecial Features:
- First Rate Train WreckXmasEveDinnerDined on 8/12/2014We arrived at 7:11 for a 7:30 reservation. The hostess informed us that there were 6 tables ahead of us and that it would be 7:45 before we could be seated. We were directed to the bar. A hostess came pulling people for their tables. People walked in waiting like us. They didn't wait long they were seated ahead of us. By 7:45 a hostess tells us just 2 more minutes. One of the Hostess guided us to a table where people were seated having dinner. She turned and walked back to the hostess desk leaving us there in the middle of dinning area. We waited but she didn't return after a few of minutes I had had enough. I walked over to the hostess desk and informed them to cancel the reservation. This place lack's in professionalism. We ate Pappa's!
- We enjoed the food and service.JackDined on 8/12/2014The night we were here, the noise level was quite high. As we entered, the musician in the bar area was loud, then the noise level at our table from other tables was also high. It was difficult for me to hear what my wife was saying.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantDisappointedDined on 8/12/2014I have been wanting to try this restaurant for so e time now and when I saw it participating I. Restaurant week I booked it for myself and five other women. The atmosphere is beautiful and the for was delicious. They had a great menu with lots of good choices for restaurant week. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive also. Definitely a place I will go back too.Special Features:
- Totally enjoyable!PCFoodieDined on 8/11/2014This was my first time ever eating at this restaurant. Everything was superb!Special Features:
- Wonderful group dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2014We visited Steve Fields for restaurant week. The menu selections were numerous and all sounded so good it was hard to decide what to order! Every person in our large group loved their steaks, lobsters and crab cakes! Crab cakes were huge (and tasted great). Both the key lime pie and carrot cake were amazing. But - the blue crab and corn chowder may have been the highlight. Service was very attentive and we had an excellent time.Special Features:
- Excellent!DallasDinerDined on 8/11/2014We went for Restaurant Week and this was our first visit. The food and service was fantastic! We will have to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was lackingWineloverDined on 8/10/2014Considering the extravagant prices, I really expected the food to be top-notch. However, the lobster tail was tough, and actually a little crunchy (1/3 of the tail wasn't even edible). My husband had the pork chop, which was mediocre at best, and the salads were just ok. Not what I would expect from such an expensive restaurant. I came for restaurant week to test it out, and I am so glad I didn't pay full price for that meal. It wasn't even worth the discounted price. On the plus side, the wine pairings and desserts were excellent, and our server was very friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Amazing ServiceSplendidBakerDined on 8/10/2014So glad we found this place to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The service was excellent and the food was outstanding. Why didn't we ever come here sooner? We highly recommend this restaurant especially for special occasions. We also dined here on Mothers Day and I got a special gift which was extremely nice!!!!Special Features:
- First visitSnessNTXVIPDined on 8/10/2014This was an enjoyable first visit, but not exceptional, and that is what I was expecting. Prime rib was very good, cooked to the right temperature, just not exceptional. Also, the service felt rushed, even after advising the waiter that we were not in any hurry and wanted to enjoy the evening. The lounge area with piano music was the highlight of the evening. We will return to give them a second try..Special Features:
- Nice evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 8/10/2014We dined here recently with our family and had a very enjoyable evening. The food was delicious and the server did a wonderful job with perfect timing. We would definitely return to this restaurant in the near future.Special Features:
- Check It OutJFT123Dined on 8/9/2014The food and service were awesome; however, it was a little warm at our booth. It had been really hot that day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday HitOrman4789Dined on 8/9/2014Took my husband for his birthday dinner -- food was incredible, service was very professional yet friendly, management seems involved and helpful, even bringing by a birthday card -- nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent redemptionjonmDined on 8/8/2014We dined here a couple of years ago during restaurant week and were disappointed with cold food and the menu choices primarily due to the lack of steak and lobster as expected by their name. We saw the menu this year included prime rib, filet and lobster tail so we decided to try again. We were not disappointed as everything was cooked perfect, service was great and it was one of the best experiences. I would not recommend this place for a quite romantic dinner as the atmosphere is very loud mainly from the bar and music from the live entertainment bleeding into the dining area. For a birthday party, group experience or nite out you will have a very enjoyable experience. We will definitely be back for drinks and a bite to eat.Special Features:
- Too loud to be romanticmecoyleDined on 8/8/2014The food is wonderful and the service excellent; however, the restaurant is very noisy and particularly at our table location. I would not recommend it for a nice romantic dinner. It is difficult to talk over the other noise. The piano player/singer in the bar is wonderful and would make for an enjoyable time by its self.Special Features:
- First on my listPlanoGemDined on 8/8/2014Steve Fields (SF) is always the first place we ask friends about when the topic turns to food. We drop in 3-4 times a year, my wife and I simply love the place. There are plenty of prime steak houses in DFW to choose if you want a good meal and service. There are no gimmicks in play at SF. None match SF, it's been consistent over the years. GREAT in many ways.... atmosphere, service, menu ect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant week kicks off 2014DinnerDined on 8/8/2014Steve Fields was doing a preview for their menu for restaurant week so we decided to give it a whirl. We tried the blue crab and corn chowder and the spinach salad to start, both were excellent. My wife had the filet and I had the 6 oz lobster tail. Both were cooked as ordered and we split each and shared to create a great surf and turf meal. The steak was very tender and you could cut it with a fork if you wanted to. For desert we ordered the key lime pie and carrot cake, neither were disappointing. I highly recommend giving this place a try. Oh, and last but def not least, the service was excellent!Special Features:
- ExcellentBulldogDined on 8/7/2014I have depended on Steve Fields to impress for a number of years when I have large clients or executives in to visit. This last visit was no different and all attendees had a good conversation the following morning of last night's meal, comparing what they thought was best about the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.