Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge
5013 W. Park Blvd.
Plano, TX 75093Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stevefieldsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9725967100
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, 5:00pm - 9:00pm; Monday - Thursday, 5:00pm - 9:45pm; Friday - Saturday, 5:00pm - 10:45pm. Cocktail Lounge: Sunday - Thursday, 4:30pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday, 4:30pm - midnight.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Brian Wubbena
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout
- Entertainment: Live Piano entertainment seven nights a week from 6:30pm to 10:30pm weekdays and till 11:00 on weekends. Happy Hour 4:30pm to 6:30pm Monday - Friday. Great food and drink specials.
- Special Events: Prime Rib Sundays...Oven Roasted Prime Rib and loaded baked potato for $23 beginning at 5 until we run out. Lobsterrific Mondays...Whole Maine Lobster or 6 oz. Lobster tail and loaded baked potato for $23 beginning at 5 until we run out. Happy Hour Mon. - Fri. 4:30 until 6:30. Half price appetizers, $1 off beer and wine and $2 off all cocktails.
A word from Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge
Steve Fields has been in the entertainment and restaurant business for over 23 years in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. This is his vision of a classic upscale steak and lobster house amid an atmosphere of romantic elegance, offering his guests great entertainment, exquisite wines, prime meats, fresh lobster & seafood, hospitable service and more. Sit back and relax as Steve and his staff provide you with an undeniably wonderful dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge - Best Restaurants in Plano ›
Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
253 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (196)romantic (138)fit for foodies (92)vibrant bar scene (91)neighborhood gem (86)notable wine list (79)good for groups (61)hot spot (39)late-night find (23)kid-friendly (12)great for brunch (8)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- First of many visitsGrayDined on 10/18/2014Sad to admit that after 20 plus years in Plano, we never made the dine here, but the evening was excellent. The menu is what you expect from a steak and seafood place (nothing too fancy) but they execute will a high level of quality!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening at Steve FieldsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014If you like prime aged beef or fresh seafood that is cooked to perfection, Steve Fields is the place. We have celebrated many occasions here and have always been extremely impressed. You can ALWAYS count on stellar food, drinks and service. We always recommend this steak house to friends. On this occasion, we started with 6 stone crab claws. This are seasonal item and are served with a mustard sauce. We order them with melted butter to which we add a bit of salt. Outstanding. I had the 22oz porterhouse and my wife had the crabcakes. She actually preferred the mustard sauce with the crab cakes. My steak was perfectly seasoned and a perfect mid-rare as ordered. The wine list is extensive and the bartenders really know the craft.Special Features:
- We love the menu and serviceSassyDined on 10/18/2014We always enjoy the ambience of dining here! We even buy gift cards for friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new favorite restaurant in PlanoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Food was delicious, outstanding service and very romantic atmosphere. Love it and plan on going back often.Special Features:
- Great place, food was hurriedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014The steak was undercooked and the lobster tail was over cooked, I just think it was a bad night in the kitchen. Overall, great placeSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/11/2014Food and service has been excellent every time we've been to Steve Fields!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressed Out of TownersBDHCDined on 10/11/2014We do extensive traveling enjoying dining experiences throughout the country. We were in Dallas for a special occasion and after extensive research I chose this Restaurant. We were not disappointed. The Blue Cheese Filets were perfect. Service and atmosphere was spot on. Before and after drinks in the Piano Lounge were also fairly priced and the piano player topped off the evening. We could not find anything wrong with this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steve Fields birthday celebratioinOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/10/2014We had a wonderful time at Steve Fields on Saturday night. The food was excellent and they brought three gigantic pieces of cake to the table for our group to celebrate a birthday with...unbelievable. Although we felt our waiter was a bit slow, there were a lot of people in the restaurant so maybe he was overly busy. Overall the experience was wonderful!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our FavoritePickyDinersDined on 10/9/2014We found Steve Field's back in 2007 when we live close to Plano and it immediately became a special place for both my husband and I. On my birthday, the Owner brought me a birthday card and cake and personally wished me a Happy Birthday. This is common practice for this establishment. We moved in 2009 further away and I think we just did not think of going because of the distance. We went back Thursday evening for our nieces birthday and remembered why we loved this place so much and realized it isn't really that far. We are back to dining at Steve's again...this time we won't stop.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Steve Fields is one of my favorite steak and seafood restaurants. The food, wine and service is excellent. The lobster pizza is amazing and a must have!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smith1940Dined on 9/30/2014Food was wonderful, but it took three steaks for my wife to get it right! But you gave us wonderful cake for our concernSpecial Features:
- 2luvitDined on 9/30/2014It is an excellent restaurant especially for special occasions.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerSlipDined on 9/20/2014We had the filet crustini appetizer and it was great. We both had the lobster bisque and it was very good. It would have been great if it had more lobster. We basically had a teaspoon of lobster in our cups and at $9 a cup, I think a little more lobster is called for. We had a bottle of Faust cab and it was fantastic. The bread was delicious, but the olive oil was too hot and spicy for both of us and that is saying a lot. My wife had the lamb chops and they were to die for. I had the bone in filet. I ordered medium rare and it came out medium well. It was refired for me and it came out rare, so I took most of it home and had it for lunch. My steak was discounted and desert was bought for us. We love it and will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing SteaksAJonesDined on 9/16/2014This is the second time my wife and I have eaten here. For steaks, I have found nothing better. The bone-in rib-eye is incredible. It is a little pricey, though. But it is worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expecteddallasplusthreeDined on 9/12/2014The service was by far the best I have had in years and I'm a very hard to please person. The food was excellent. The atmosphere was great for a "special" dinner. Prices were high, but not excessive for the quality or type of dining. My date wanted some wierd drink and the waiter. Brady, looked it up on line so the bartender could make it for us. Awesome! We had steaks and split a wedge salad. All were perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent all aroundJoJoDined on 9/7/2014From the food to the server everything was above and beyond. Never disappointed when we come here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 22nd anniversary22nfanniversaryDined on 9/6/2014We had a great time at Steve Fields. Service was very knowledgeable and helpful with our wine selection. He was Johnny on the spot if we needed anything. We were a little disappointed in the quality of the food.Special Features:
- Consistently reliableNmath55Dined on 9/6/2014My wife and I stumbled upon Steve Field's a few years ago by accident and have been coming back ever since. We try other steak restaurants now and than but always say we should have just gone to SF. Sunday's meal didn't disappoint either. Everything was prepared perfectly and the service was good as always. We've taken 3 new couples with us on separate occasions and all loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stick with Steak, Lobster (,Piano)27altoidsDined on 9/5/2014Like the title advises, the steak and lobster promoted outside are probably your safest bets. We branched out and while the food was good (albeit tough for the porkchop and lacking taste for the lamb chops), it was not great. Steak and lobster are probably the way to go, if the lobster bisque was anything to go off of - that was grand. Service was exceptional, though no manager made their presence known in the dining room. The dining rooms are opulent without being obnoxious; it's a gorgeous place without being stuffy, and probably a prime date spot. The bar life is active and the pianist is a talent who you actually will want to hear more from. There's a reason Steve's has been in business 9+ years. It's worth it to find out why.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/1/2014Steve Fields was an exceptionall find. There is a piano player in the bar (who we will go early to listen to next time), our entrees were all delicious and the service by Jordon was great. This will be on our list when we come to Dallas.Special Features:
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/1/2014Food was average. Expected better taste and flavor.Special Features:
- Foodie69Foodie68Dined on 8/31/2014Steve Fields has become our favorite dining destination for birthday celebrations. The food is always on point and the complementary dessert, given to the birthday person are always great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Experience!charlesDined on 8/31/2014Wow! All of our selections were perfectly prepared and delicious. Our server, Juan, was attentive and paced the meal well. Definitely coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014Live close to restaurant and have eaten here many times. Food and service never disappoints. Maybe a little pricey but so are most other area spots. Fair wine list in terms of selection and price.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had better.DavidDined on 8/31/2014Ordered the filet mignon, medium rare, but it was very medium and dry. Lacked flavor. Had the blue crab and corn chowder, which had a musty after taste. Very disappointed with this restaurant. Probably won't return again.Special Features:
- A fantastic dining experienceNDjojoDined on 8/31/2014Wonderful meal, fantastic service, a very vibrant ambiance. A great place to go if you want to enjoy a superb meal or celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014I enjoyed our time at Steve Fields. I took notice of the linens at was used, the lighting fixtures of the lobsters, clean silverware. The lighting was a little dim so if you were taking photos, they would come out dark. Christina, our waitress, was outstanding. She made our experience so enjoyable. The food was excellent and timely prepared. I was recommended to this place by a friend and would also recommend it to others.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceDragMeOutDined on 8/30/2014We had a great experience with nothing negative standing out. :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rude Hostess and Bar staffOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014We were greeted and told it would be a minute for our table. We stood at the front for quite awhile until I asked if we should go to the bar for a drink. We were told we could if we wanted to but our name could be called any minute. We decided to go to the bar and get a drink. Once we ordered our drinks it took forever for the bar staff to make them and then when we tried to pay we found out the price we thought we would pay was not correct. Their drink menu prices are VERY confusing. The bartender was quite rude and we debated whether we should forget about dinner and leave. However, we ended up staying but the food was just ok. Their prices are similar to places like Bob's or Capital Grille but the food is not up to the same standards.
- What has happened?nobucketlistDined on 8/30/2014We have always loved Steve Fields but the chef/cook was definitely off their game this night. The grilled fish tasted burnt, sent it back, came out rare and still tasted charcoal 'ish. Not sure what the burnt taste was but the waiter could not have been nicer about it, thank you Brady. Others in our party had the steak and very pleased. Service was excellent on a busy Saturday night.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty darn goodredmayprilDined on 8/29/2014The crab cakes were delicious as were all the other dishes I sampled from my friend's plates. The only thing that disappointed me was the Key Lime Pie. I am a huge KL Pie lover and it was way too tart. I only ate one bite. Otherwise, great!Special Features:
- Steak and LobsterKelscomments01Dined on 8/29/2014Loved this restaurant. The Piano Bar was a lot of fun and the food was fantastic. I wish we lived closer to it cause we would be there all the time. My husband and I dined there for restaurant week. I had the lobster and he had the Prime Rib. We split each of our dishes so we could share a surf and turf.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatWorkInSportsDined on 8/29/2014We went here for my wife's birthday and it was as good as advertised. The lobster tails were sweet and tender and the wine list is amazing.Special Features:
- conimccVIPDined on 8/28/2014Everything was wonderful, but the noise level is a little much. Ask for a booth in the back for less noise.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014We had great service and the food was excellent!!!Special Features:
- Great Dinner PlaceLuv2vacationDined on 8/24/2014Went there with my family and the food was terrific. Steaks cooked perfectly and calamari was fabulous.Special Features:
- Outstanding SteakMimiVIPDined on 8/24/2014Our party of 3 all ordered filets and all of us left saying they were the best steaks we had had in recent memory.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently AwesomepatandalDined on 8/24/2014Steve Fields is an outstanding restaurant. The food is consistently good throughout the year. Restaurant Week is no different. The menu is awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW what a meal!BuckDined on 8/23/2014Went for the first time on restaurant week. Meal was fantastic! Every bite was sensational! We will be back soon!Special Features:
- Couldn't ask for anything betterRayroDined on 8/23/2014Our second time at the restaurant and was just as good as the first - even though they were extremely busy. Great wine list and you must finish your meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.