Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bally's Hotel & Casino
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ballyslasvegas.com/restaurants/buffet.html
- Phone: 7029677258
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday and Sundays 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Weekend Brunch
A word from Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas
Bally’s Las Vegas invites you to delight in the finest Las Vegas buffet, 25 years running. Start your Sunday with the exquisite Sterling Brunch served in the rarefied setting of Bally's Steakhouse; voted Best Brunch by the Review Journal. Champagne, Sturgeon caviar and lobster mingle with freshly prepared sushi, omelets and beef tenderloin at our weekend classic that guarantees a diverse dining experience. Tempting desserts and time-appropriate drinks (mimosas, anyone?) round out the selections. If only all Sunday meals could taste this good.Continued
Last reservation at 1:30pm.
Last reservation at 1:30pm.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Bally's Hotel & Casino ›
Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
67 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (48)special occasion (41)fit for foodies (30)good for groups (15)romantic (13)great for lunch (6)neighborhood gem (6)hot spot (5)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Very disappointed!!Love2EatDined on 9/28/2014My husband has coming here for 10 years with the same group of friends and always says its the best brunch in Vegas so I was looking forward to brunch here. He was shocked and so were a couple of other diners who were repeat customers. First, the decor went from fine dining with table cloths to wood tables and grass placemats with this disco beat music blaring in the background. Maybe the idea is to make the music so annoying that people eat quick and run--no lingering at this buffet. Next, instead if beautiful buffet stations, they have a cafeteria line that looks like something out of an old Dorris day movie with terrible presentation. To top it off they ran out of food. No lobster or oysters by the time we showed up. Skip it!!Special Features:
- Great Brunch for a Special SundayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/28/2014We got off to a bad start by being shuffled into the bar while they cleared tables. They weren't prepared for as many guests as were arriving. BLT Steak just took over the Brunch from Bally's and they are suffering new restaurant syndrome. After being seated at an awful table in the back and in a corner, we were re-seated in a great location and proceeded to enjoy one of the most memorable Brunches we have ever had. Unlimited Perrier Jouet champagne and great food in abundance. We'll go back again and again. We had great service by Jim and Hugo and they are prize employees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014This was so awesome. So many choices but favorite was the king crab and the lamb chops. James was our server. He made the expierence by keeping our champagne glasses always full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tough callOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/28/2014It's hard to say which is better, the food or the service? Since most of the waiters have been there for decades, they have the edge! The food is fantastic though, and we had a great group outing for brunch. Expensive, but appropriately priced for the quality of food & service!Special Features:
- Best buffet EVER!SmashDined on 9/28/2014The Bally's Sterling Brunch Buffet was by far the best buffet at which I've ever eaten. The lobster tails were large and perfectly cooked (one of my pet peeves is rubbery, overcooked lobster). Cavier and popovers were delicious too. Our servers were friendly, attentive, but unobtrusive. Our whole party was quite impressed... we've all been to other great buffets, but everyone agreed that this was the best in Vegas!Special Features:
- good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Very expensive but very good. Variety of dishes seem to be lacking but quality makes up for quantity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Sterling BrunchDeeakenDined on 9/28/2014Sterling Brunch is a gem and worth the price one pays. Wonderful food, Superb Service and divine champagne. The only down side is the music tends to get loud and the 'new' restaurant really lacks the elegance of the old Sterling Steak House.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They pour French ChampagneCandiaDined on 9/21/2014It's only been under the BLT name since late May (formerly the Bally Steakhouse). Great options to choose from the kitchen signature dishes. The Tuna Tartar is a must choice as appetizer, the Caviar, Lobster Bisque, Oyster on the half shell, Crab Claws just to name a few. The Eggs Benedicts are made to order a choice of lobster, prosciutto or steak...all are very good. The lobster is a large size plump tail, tender and to die for...as many as you can eat...I had 6! Steam Alaskan Crab Legs, Grilled Filet Mignon, Prime Rib, Rack of Lamb, Roasted Salmon, Crab Cakes and much more. Vegetables and salads presented in individual serving dishes and bowls. Save room for desserts. Impeccable white glove service by a very polished staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Down the tubesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2014I have been visiting this brunch for nearly 20 years. It used to be amazing... classy and enjoyable with impeccable service. My last visit was indeed my last visit. The old classy steakhouse with its dark, oiled woods and comfortable tables was renovated. Now the place has guests in shorts and sandals, TV sets with sports, pounding music etc. When I asked for a well done prime rib, the guy behind the buffet yelled at me to give him a plate! While the waiters are still wearing tuxedos, they now look very out of place with the more modern restaurant and its disheveled clientele, some of which now eat at the bar watching television. I used to plan the timing of my Vegas trip with this brunch, but no more... Nothing lasts forever.. :(
- Hit or miss serviceCharming52Dined on 9/14/2014We expected the exceptional when we booked this Brunch.The food was fantastic and plentiful.Our service left much to be desired.Other tables had the expected: personable waitstaff,filled glasses of bubbly,the feeling of a special brunch.Our server made herself scarce,forgot items that were ordered from the kitchen,and left me sitting with an empty glass till I requested a refill.Although the food was delicious,the service set the tone for a less then stellar experience.At that price,I don't think we'll return.Sorry.Special Features:
- I Love Las VegasLuvSterlingBrunchDined on 9/14/2014My daughter, Candace, and I fit this fantastic brunch into our schedule. Upon arriving we were greeted by an dessert chief whom made us promise to save room for a couple of her creations. We were led into the dinning room by the head waiter, and the romance with their delicious food began. I am a sea food fanatic - I started with 2 lobster tails, king crab legs, and oysters on a half shell. All of this was great. The lobster was so tender and succulent, truly the best Lobster I had ever eaten! The antipasti plate was divine, along with the prime rib, rack of lamb, and the roasted asparagus. My wine glass was always full. We so enjoyed the experience that my daughter will return this weekend. I will always put The Sterling in my itinerary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was fabulousGailDined on 9/14/2014I couldn't have enjoyed it more. The food was fabulous. All thing I love and not he usual buffet offering. It was worth the money and this is where I would take out of town guests.Special Features:
- The Best in Las Vegas!jaleonDined on 9/14/2014This was probably the most expensive Sunday Brunch in Las Vegas.... BUT it was worth every penny! The food was fantastic; the Lobster and seafood was wonderful. We spent THREE HOURS and we ate and drank Champagne until we couldn't move. Be sure to request the Tuna Tartare (Fabulous). And don't forget to request the "special dessert" that is not shown on the menu! Loved it.Special Features:
- Great BrunchDeeakenDined on 9/14/2014Sterling Brunch is always a treat. The food is stellar and Javier is the best, most attentive waiter anyone could ask for. I do have to admit I miss the old style of the restaurant. It was FAR more elegant and rich feeling. Now it is loud, clinical and has lost the elegance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best brunch I ever hadWolfieDined on 9/7/2014This buffett at the BLT @ Bally s LV was fantastic. All the high-dollar goodies from the BLT menu including Jumbo Shrimp, Crab Legs, Prime Rib, Pork Chops, fresh LOBSTER TAILS, assorted hot seafood items, just to name a few. The service was outstanding, serving CAVIAR with bleenies "all you can eat"! This is a champagne brunch, but not "one glass of cheap sparkling wine from the grocery store" - they served a superb french PERRIER JOUET high-class champagne, as much as You wanted! Once Your glass was empty, they refilled automatically. They even offered me a cup to take some "to go"! What a service. Total Rewards members receive a discount, paying 85 Dollars per person. Its worth every dammed penny, I ll definetely coming back! Awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good, but Not What It Once WasOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 9/7/2014The Sterling Brunch has reopened in the former Bally's Steakhouse that has been remodeled. I've been eating this Brunch, intermittently, since it was priced, long long ago, at $35/person. It's now $85+tax/person unless you use a Total Rewards card. Before tip, and NOT using a TR card, my price with taxes for 2 people was $183.77. It remains the BEST Sunday Brunch in town. The remodel of the Steakhouse has been done well. The waitstaff service is still very good, but not AS GOOD as it was in the past. The quality of the food in general remains very high, but the delivery (keeping selections available, removal of "stale" items) is slightly lacking. If you've never tried it, do so, you'll like it. Watch out for Lobster that sits too long.Special Features:
- Great Bruch SpotkrissDined on 9/7/2014I had read good and bad about the Sterling Brunch at Bally's, but I thought we'd would give it a try and was very happy with everything. The staff was very attentive. The food was great. Lobster and caviar yummy. It may have been a bit loud, but otherwise perfect.Special Features:
- Perrier Jouet ChampagneLoveVegasDined on 8/31/2014Discovered the sterling 10 years ago and were blown away by the food selection. All that you can eat Lobster, King crab legs, Filet mignon, rack of lamb, cold table selection of jumbo shrimp cocktail, crab claws, oysters on half shell, sushi and sake, the list goes on and on. Our Champagne glasses were never empty. . The service was the best I have ever seen anywhere. We talked about this place to our friends and family for years. This new venue of the Sterling brunch has not change the quality of the food at all. Jonathan our server was great. By the way we had a Porterhouse for 2 steak dinner the night before at the BLT, let's just say this will be our new steakhouse restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhenomenalMichaelVIPDined on 8/31/2014Sterling Brunch rocks!! Went back for the first time since it reopened in the new steakhouse. While different from the Sterling Brunch of old, the food was terrific. The Perrier-Jouet Champagne was spectacular. Overall it was a nice experience. Our only digs were with the service. We didn't think it was up to its usual in terms of our waiter(s). We really only saw one although we were told that we had two. Our waiters in the past have been far superior. Too bad. But we always say everyone is entitled to one bad day, but only one. We'll be back and if the service is back to normal we'll continue to come as we have for the past 25 years. As a platinum member of Total Rewards, this was doubly disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still a great brunch!DerekWDined on 8/31/2014Ate here with my wife and 4 friends on 31 AUg 2014. My friends had never been here before, and this was the first time my wife and I had been in since the renovation. The food has remained outstanding, and the selection was very good. I didn't mind the new buffet setup, and this was the first time we had dishes brought from the kitchen, all of which were good. I do miss the more personalized service of the old Sterling, as there were a few times we could have used faster drink refills, but overall everyone in my party left full and impressed. Next Vegas trip we'll have to try the new Saturday service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Please Do Not Waste Your MoneyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Horrible service. The "lobster" is a joke. Half a lobster and two bites of meat. The waiter we had was extremely obnoxious. Did not remove our dirty plates. Did not ask or offer anything. The man serving the lamb was extremely rude. Every employee working there other than the hostess looked like it was the worst day of their life. The only thing that was good (not excellent) was the lobster bisque. Bally's - this is not even close to how it use to be. Future diners - you would be better off going to Golden Corral. Shame
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/24/2014We come from Los Angeles on Sundays and always looked forward to Sterling Buffet as a first stop.We were excited restaurant reopened this summer. WE WILL NOT BE BACK! What did you do??? So here goes .... The restaurant had a coffee shop feel and look. Food selections were so limited and food trays were empty. Less selections with good quality ok but Oysters were poor quality and lobsters and Prime Rib were dry but no worries, they weren't available anyway. Caviar was good but we could never find our server. Dessert station was pathetic. It looked like we were at Circus Circus. Seriously, nothing made to order!?? Bellagio is wayyyyy better for less than half the price and for $12.99, you get unlimited drinks. So sad and disappointed!
- Outstanding BrunchVegastravellerDined on 8/24/2014We had an excellent experience with Tony and James being our servers. This was our second visit in the past two months and the food options, food quality and the incredible service remain hallmarks. We tried the lobster bisque, Caesar salad and lobster egg benedict for the first time and were wowed. The champagne flowed and was of excellent quality. Other dishes such as the rock shrimp and chive frittata, lobster tail, grilled filet mignon and the breaded pudding French toast with caramelized bananas were amazing. The dining area is larger and much better laid out than the old Sterling Brunch before BLT Steak took over the area and the food and dessert options increased. We cannot recommend Sterling Brunch and its staff more highly.Special Features:
- Disappointedlarryc518aolcomVIPDined on 8/23/2014This was our second time at this brunch. Althought the choices were plentiful the quality was not there. $85.00 per person is a little expensive for the choices. The service seemed a little confused. I realize that they just re-opened but it was disappointing compared to the first time we were there. Maybe it will improve, but I'm not eoncinced it will.Special Features:
- Best Brunch ever!gourmetshortcutsDined on 8/17/2014Worth every $$$$ and bottomless glasses of Perrier Jouet! New BLT restaurant is a first class steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatest brunch!808WarriorDined on 8/17/2014Although the items offered have been reduced since their remodel, quality is better, although it was already great! More items come out of the kitchen meaning they are fresher and not 'sitting' on the buffet line. Service impeccable as usual. Whenever we're in visit, i try to be sure we're here on a Sunday. NEWS ALERT, THEY ARE ALSO OFFERING BRUNCH ON SATURDAY. Not sure if this will last, though since not well known. Try it at least once, and you'll be convinced that this is the best!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014The service and food was outstanding. There was an issue with my rewards credits not showing up and they took care of it right away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sterling Brunch 8/10/14LadyTee12Dined on 8/10/2014Our server (James) was great. Our glasses were never empty of champagne. We had a late seating (1:30), so some of the food seemed dried out for my tastes. The lobster tails were overbooked. I had a delicious lobster omelet. The cavier and filet seemed to be a hit with the rest of the group. The crab claws were a lot smaller than they used to be before the takeover. They shut everything down before we finished eating, so I wish we would have had an earlier reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal in Vegas!homebrewguruDined on 8/10/2014The Sterling Brunch was truly one of the highlights of my recent trip to Vegas. My friends and I do not have a lot of money but we agreed to splurge on this brunch. Although the meal was pricy ($90/each) the endless champagne and quality food items were wonderful. Steak, lobster, crab, three types of eggs benedict and a dessert bar that was pretty enough to be photographed for a food magazine. Sergio took great care of us and we never felt rushed or overlooked. Do not miss this!Special Features:
- Too expensive!RosieDined on 8/10/2014They redid it, removed 50% of the dishes, very few choices. When paying 95 usd for a brunch, u dont serve mushy spinach! The lobster quality was very low, badly cooked The rack of lamb was tough! They removed the american caviar, and the sushi chef Not going back.
- $85 to be ignoredOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014We did the brunch 10 years ago at $50 a person - it was wonderful. Sunday, August 3, 2014 at 1:30 pm went back at $85 a person. My wife and I were seated quickly. Nobody, that's nobody, came to our table for over 10 minutes, check the videos if you have it. Finally, the head waiter came over and said Jim is your waiter and will be with you. He never came over for another 20 minutes. He waited on other tables beside us. Other waiters were servicing tables beside us. We finally got up and went to the buffet. $85 a person to be ignored?
- Top quality brunchBellGellDined on 8/2/2014This is a high quality buffet, with excellent produce and we enjoyed the free flowing champagne. It is not the standard huge Vegas buffet, as it is more refined with some of the items ordered from the server and delivered fresh from the kitchen. Would recommend for those who enjoy fine food and champagne.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Even better since the remodelling. Chef Eric is still there. The room is much more comfortable. Can't wait until Dec. when we get to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed.........SlappyDined on 7/27/2014To start, the food quality was a notch down from the previous Sterlings in the past. Disappointed to say the least. Champagne and popovers were amongst the top choices. Sad but true. However our server Javier was on top of our stay as he usually is. A+ Javier. Ambience reminds us of a modern day cafe. Noisy and open. Seems like the idea of changing with the times might have lost the elegance which once graced this brunch? We used to be happy to take our family and friends here whenever in town. But maybe "changing with the times (brunches), isn't such a bad idea? We'll have to see. I wonder what Elarrio would say?????
- Excellent brunchSebastienDined on 7/20/2014If you prefer quality over quantity this is the place for you. The caviar, the tuna tartar, the lobster bisque and the rack of lamb are among the highlights. The champagne was excellent and the service was incredible. Ask to be seated in Xavier's section.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bucket list placeFamilytxmanDined on 7/20/2014This was the best dining and food experience of a lifetime! We will definitely return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skip the BrunchElizabethDined on 7/20/2014The old Sterling Brunch was excellent, the "new" Sterling Brunch doesn't compare! Wait staff was excellent & attentive; that & the free Champagne didn't make up for the lack of food selection & quality. I raved to my companions about my experience 2 years ago & insisted we come. There is now only one lackluster buffet line offering what seemed to be re-heated or overcooked items and our reservations were at 10:00AM. Seafood wasn't up to Sterling standards either. Desserts were arranged on the bar at the front of the restaurant...certainly not many to choose from. What happened to all those buffet tables & selection the old brunch offered? The highlight was the lobster bisque & pop over bread. Disappointing. For the price, skip it.
- best brunch buffet evercar1958Dined on 7/19/2014The service was outstanding the food was top notch it was quiet and peaceful. It was an excellent place for us to go for anniversary. We would recommend it to anyone It's well worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed CustomerBrunchNoMoreDined on 7/13/2014We tried the Sterling Brunch a few years ago prior to the remodeling. It was a nice surprise to see the remodeled restaurant which was beautiful. Our reservation was at 1:30pm. What disappointed us this time was the food quality. Everything looked like it had been out for a while and old. The lobster was tough and really dry on the outside from being out for a while. The Filet Mignon looked old and dry. The server was nice but was not attentive as he looked like he was doing end of shift duties. We definitely didn't feel the value was worth it compared to the last time we visited. It shouldn't matter whether we dine at the beginning of brunch or at last seating, the food and service should stay consistent especially when the price is $85.
- Simply Scrumptious!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014As a very special treat, took my niece, a Marine, to this fabulous buffet. She got to dress up like a girl and it was the perfect spot to be girly and waited upon. While the buffet is serve yourself, they had items that could be specially prepared, such as the lobster eggs Benedict. The whole buffet is a seafood lovers paradise and the filet mignon wasn't too shabby either. You are going to pay a dear price for the experience and food. The staff is upscale and at your service. Never was my champagne flute or coffee cup empty, nor my niece's glass of OJ. Completely worth it!! Will definitely partake of this experience again!Special Features: