Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bally's Hotel & Casino
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ballyslasvegas.com/restaurants/buffet.html
- Phone: (702) 967-7258
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday and Sundays 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Weekend Brunch
A word from Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas
Bally’s Las Vegas invites you to delight in the finest Las Vegas buffet, 25 years running. Start your Sunday with the exquisite Sterling Brunch served in the rarefied setting of Bally's Steakhouse; voted Best Brunch by the Review Journal. Champagne, Sturgeon caviar and lobster mingle with freshly prepared sushi, omelets and beef tenderloin at our weekend classic that guarantees a diverse dining experience. Tempting desserts and time-appropriate drinks (mimosas, anyone?) round out the selections. If only all Sunday meals could taste this good.Continued
Last reservation at 1:30pm.
Last reservation at 1:30pm.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Bally's Hotel & Casino ›
Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (71)special occasion (61)fit for foodies (46)good for groups (21)romantic (20)great for lunch (10)neighborhood gem (8)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (4)notable wine list (3)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Excellent brunchdavidpVIPDined on 11/16/2014Go to this brunch u will enjoy alittle pricey but if u leave hungry it is your fault all types of great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sterling is Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014The food is unbelievable. French champagne (unlimited), delicious king crab, lobster tails, crab cakes, sushi (I didn't try any steak or other meats because I only eat seafood or vegetables). James, Jim and Hugo are awesome servers! My only complaint would be the desserts. They were not very good, and on previous visits the desserts were not good. An improvement in the quality of desserts (even if the variety / quantity were to be reduced) would make Sterling Brunch even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sterling brunch and JamesChampagneDined on 11/9/2014First time at the new sterling brunch--like the set up but doesn't seem to be as many food choices as the old sterling brunch. Restaurant is brilliant--very sleek and classy. Food good but James our server made the brunch!!!! Went with a group of 6 and he catered the meal items to our tastes. Great personality---really made it an event for us instead of just brunch. Request James if you can--he took the class and tradition of the sterling brunch to an all new level. Thank you James!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very very dissapointingSurveVIPDined on 11/9/2014What a shame! We have been coming to the Sterling Brunch at least 3-4 times a year whenever we come to Vegas for probably 15 yrs maybe more.. It was closed in April due to remodeling so we missed that trip. First off, they demolished a beautiful, elegant intimate old world dining room and transformed it into nothing more than a plain, sterile cafeteria style setting. As for the food, that was the most shocking and disappointing feature. There was no longer the wonderful salads , marinated vegetables or trays of smoked salmon (Plain and Pepper) or the trays of meats and cheese. The salmon and even the sushi came on a plate in with 1 piece of salmon on a plate and two pieces of sushi on a plate ( you couldn't even pick what you wanted). I think the most shocking was standing in a line like a high school cafeteria. The food was a big big step downhill. The lobster use to be great. Now they have lobster tails that should be good but were dried and tasteless. Obviously they are going with a cheaper lobster (probably a South African, they are not as sweet). The filet was in a little tiny personal skillet that was sitting out and way overdone and dry. My spouse said the crab legs were the same so I didn't even try them. The lamb chops were one of my favorites in the past. Nice and juicy and flavorful. Now they are dry and hard to swallow. The only redeeming quality was the tuna tartare that came directly out of the kitchen by your server. Must say it was quite good!. They give you a big loaf of bread when you get there trying to fill you up. That was also good. The desserts were displayed on the bar without any signs as to what the dessert was. You had to guess. Hopefully, nobody with a peanut allergy had a problem. The selection was very poor compared to the past buffet. We will not go back again. They have lost a lot of previous good customers just from talking to a few people that were there. Champagne was still very good.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014Beautiful restaurant and staff, elegant ambiance and delicious foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sterling BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/2/2014I wish I could be writing a better review since I've been going to the Sterling Brunch for years and have been there dozens of times, know the servers and GM but unfortunately the changes made to the format has significantly diminished the service levels worthy if a $90/pp brunch. Our champagne glasses were frequently empty, table settings weren't cleared and replaced and the servers were hard to flag down, I got my own from their station. Since we have been going for years, we know the service levels they are capable of providing. Instead, they were busing tables and making kitchen runs for items not available at the buffet service. It's too bad, since this was once one of the places we frequently recommended, even at the $90/pp price. Put it back the way it was and charge $100 and return it to the gem it was before it moved to BLT
- brunchDollydimplesDined on 11/2/2014It was what we expected- we went for the lobster and champagne and weren't disappointed. For the price I thought there should have been more options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Viva Las Vegas f/Brunchsamiam57Dined on 11/2/2014I've been to The Sterling Brunch @ Bally's several times. A bit on the expensive side, but well worth it. Beside the buffet items, you have several items you can order w/your waiter directly from the kitchen. Only complaint would be that some of the buffet items could've been warmer. Of course, I would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10SNE110SNE1VIPDined on 10/26/2014This is by far the most amazing brunch and it is only offered on Sundays. Whenever we plan a visit to Las Vegas, the first thing we do is book a reservation at Sterling. Even at $85 per person, it is well worth it! This is definitely a brunch for foodies...caviar, large lobster tails, crab legs, jumbo shrimp, rack of lamb, sushi, and some of the typical brunch items (although there is nothing typical about this brunch)! Did I mention freshly squeezed orange juice and Perrier-Jouët champagne? Did I mention that you could have as much to eat and drink as your little heart desires or your soon-to-be-big belly can handle?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Buffet in VegasAlohaLouieVIPDined on 10/26/2014We had heard that this was the best buffet in Vegas and it did not disappoint. Though not the largest buffet in terms of number of dishes, each was WORLD-CLASS! Raw oysters, filet mignon, rack of lamb, lobster, flowing champagne, omelets, and popovers to die for. Fantastic service.Special Features:
- Peg297Dined on 10/26/2014Always make it a point to go to the Sterling Brunch when in Las Vegas. The staff is wonderful and they make you feel welcome. They also remember usSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!TimDDined on 10/19/2014The four of us had a great time. Our waiter was outstanding and we never saw the bottom of our champagne flutes. The food was fantastic and they reminded is to ask for anything we wanted and the kitchen would make it. I would go back to Vegas just for this brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- seafood goodnessElenamsgDined on 10/19/2014Big shrimp, raw oysters, caviar, lobster, lobster bisque, lobster Benedict,prime rib, rack of lamb ,fillet mignon I wish I could go back now!!and the endless,Champagne !! yummy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST BRUNCH IN LAS VEGASFOODSNOBDined on 10/12/2014If you are going to spend money on a brunch, spend it at Sterling Brunch. Definitely worth the money. Caviar Only recommendation I have for the restaurant is to include Bloody Mary's in the price of the brunch. An additional $15 for a small Blood Mary that was not even dolled up is absurd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, not outstandingCritterluvVIPDined on 10/12/2014The service was very good; ambiance very nice; and noise level low enough to not be intrusive. The food was of a higher quality (i.e., lobster, shrimp, prime rib, etc.); however the lobsters were overcooked and tough; shrimp were okay; the medium-well prime rib was dry. With the exception of asparagus and one other vegetable, you had a hoice of two types of potatoes of salad (had to request from waiter) there were two few veggie choices. The desserts were beautifully crafted in bite size servings and were sublime. We were expecting $50 each, plus tax and gratuity, but it seems the champagne was extra and the bill was $85 each, plus tax and gratuity. Not unusual bill for us, but not for this brunch, so three stars overall.Special Features:
- JansueDined on 10/12/2014This brunch was the best we have ever had. The food was top notch and the service super.Special Features:
- Perfection!!VegasAlVIPDined on 10/12/2014This is the brunch that all others should measured against. The food was fresh, incredibly prepared and the champagne was sublime. Service was attentive. You must try the caviar, the popovers and the crab legs the size of lobster tail.Special Features:
- Classic remembrance...BatonwaverVIPDined on 10/12/2014See my full review of TripAdvisor.com entitled Classic Remembrance... Dated Oct. 12, reviewer name Batonwaver.Special Features:
- Buffet Blissil1mdVIPDined on 10/11/2014I was skeptical that this buffet could compete with some of the new buffets such as Wicked Spoon (cosmo) or Bacchanalia (Caesars) but this buffet is probably my favorite in Las Vegas. The outstanding crab claws, king crab legs, lobster tails, and jumbo shrimp are worth the price. The Gruyere popovers are delicious. Very nice selection of breakfast items.Special Features:
- Best Sunday Brunch in Las VegalBrooklynBobVIPDined on 10/5/2014Lobster, caviar, quality champaigne, friendly service. What more could you ask for? A great brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary weekPapahawkDined on 10/5/2014We returned and found a new and upscale decor after change over by BLT. The food was still very good. Everything from sushi to lobster tails and rack of lamb. The deserts were still great. Had a terriffic brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2014Great food. All prepared fresh. .... not just pulls of food sitting on a stream table for hours.Special Features:
- Best brunch experiencetashindacityDined on 10/4/2014Amazing time on a Saturday sterling brunch. Would recommend splashing the cash on this one! Food was amazing and the constant flow of champagne an added Bonus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed!!Love2EatDined on 9/28/2014My husband has coming here for 10 years with the same group of friends and always says its the best brunch in Vegas so I was looking forward to brunch here. He was shocked and so were a couple of other diners who were repeat customers. First, the decor went from fine dining with table cloths to wood tables and grass placemats with this disco beat music blaring in the background. Maybe the idea is to make the music so annoying that people eat quick and run--no lingering at this buffet. Next, instead if beautiful buffet stations, they have a cafeteria line that looks like something out of an old Dorris day movie with terrible presentation. To top it off they ran out of food. No lobster or oysters by the time we showed up. Skip it!!Special Features:
- Great Brunch for a Special SundaypspjoDined on 9/28/2014We got off to a bad start by being shuffled into the bar while they cleared tables. They weren't prepared for as many guests as were arriving. BLT Steak just took over the Brunch from Bally's and they are suffering new restaurant syndrome. After being seated at an awful table in the back and in a corner, we were re-seated in a great location and proceeded to enjoy one of the most memorable Brunches we have ever had. Unlimited Perrier Jouet champagne and great food in abundance. We'll go back again and again. We had great service by Jim and Hugo and they are prize employees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazings2thfairyDined on 9/28/2014This was so awesome. So many choices but favorite was the king crab and the lamb chops. James was our server. He made the expierence by keeping our champagne glasses always full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tough callrtsmudbugDined on 9/28/2014It's hard to say which is better, the food or the service? Since most of the waiters have been there for decades, they have the edge! The food is fantastic though, and we had a great group outing for brunch. Expensive, but appropriately priced for the quality of food & service!Special Features:
- Best buffet EVER!SmashDined on 9/28/2014The Bally's Sterling Brunch Buffet was by far the best buffet at which I've ever eaten. The lobster tails were large and perfectly cooked (one of my pet peeves is rubbery, overcooked lobster). Cavier and popovers were delicious too. Our servers were friendly, attentive, but unobtrusive. Our whole party was quite impressed... we've all been to other great buffets, but everyone agreed that this was the best in Vegas!Special Features:
- good foodseafoodguruDined on 9/28/2014Very expensive but very good. Variety of dishes seem to be lacking but quality makes up for quantity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best brunch in Vegas!luv2eatVIPDined on 9/28/2014Wide food selection with all u can drink champagne! Buffet style and order from kitchen menu. Excellent service. Friendly staff. Worth the money. Best brunch i've had in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Sterling BrunchDeeakenDined on 9/28/2014Sterling Brunch is a gem and worth the price one pays. Wonderful food, Superb Service and divine champagne. The only down side is the music tends to get loud and the 'new' restaurant really lacks the elegance of the old Sterling Steak House.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful brunchNicoleVIPDined on 9/27/2014The Sterling brunch does not disappoint. The food is wonderful. I do wish the price was a bit less. The service was exceptional. The waiter made sure our champagne glasses were never empty.Special Features:
- They pour French ChampagneCandiaDined on 9/21/2014It's only been under the BLT name since late May (formerly the Bally Steakhouse). Great options to choose from the kitchen signature dishes. The Tuna Tartar is a must choice as appetizer, the Caviar, Lobster Bisque, Oyster on the half shell, Crab Claws just to name a few. The Eggs Benedicts are made to order a choice of lobster, prosciutto or steak...all are very good. The lobster is a large size plump tail, tender and to die for...as many as you can eat...I had 6! Steam Alaskan Crab Legs, Grilled Filet Mignon, Prime Rib, Rack of Lamb, Roasted Salmon, Crab Cakes and much more. Vegetables and salads presented in individual serving dishes and bowls. Save room for desserts. Impeccable white glove service by a very polished staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Down the tubesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2014I have been visiting this brunch for nearly 20 years. It used to be amazing... classy and enjoyable with impeccable service. My last visit was indeed my last visit. The old classy steakhouse with its dark, oiled woods and comfortable tables was renovated. Now the place has guests in shorts and sandals, TV sets with sports, pounding music etc. When I asked for a well done prime rib, the guy behind the buffet yelled at me to give him a plate! While the waiters are still wearing tuxedos, they now look very out of place with the more modern restaurant and its disheveled clientele, some of which now eat at the bar watching television. I used to plan the timing of my Vegas trip with this brunch, but no more... Nothing lasts forever.. :(
- Brunch (almost) at its bestvegasgourmetDined on 9/21/2014The Sterling Brunch Buffet deserves its name in any respect. It's just a tiny bit short of a gold medal, but an easy winner of silver. The positive side: fabulous filet mignon and crab legs, very tasty Canadian oysters and jonah crab claws make for a fantastic dining experience. The caviar served is obviously not sturgeon, but an American substitute, but for that pretty tasty. The Perrier Jouet champagne was served at the right temperature. The only small downside were the lobster tails. Not quite cooked to perfection. The waiters were a bit confused about orders from the kitchen, so that in some cases they were not brought to the table, but had to be re-ordered. Overall a very nice brunch experience, if for a steep price (90$, Sept. 2014).Special Features:
- Hit or miss serviceCharming52Dined on 9/14/2014We expected the exceptional when we booked this Brunch.The food was fantastic and plentiful.Our service left much to be desired.Other tables had the expected: personable waitstaff,filled glasses of bubbly,the feeling of a special brunch.Our server made herself scarce,forgot items that were ordered from the kitchen,and left me sitting with an empty glass till I requested a refill.Although the food was delicious,the service set the tone for a less then stellar experience.At that price,I don't think we'll return.Sorry.Special Features:
- I Love Las VegasLuvSterlingBrunchDined on 9/14/2014My daughter, Candace, and I fit this fantastic brunch into our schedule. Upon arriving we were greeted by an dessert chief whom made us promise to save room for a couple of her creations. We were led into the dinning room by the head waiter, and the romance with their delicious food began. I am a sea food fanatic - I started with 2 lobster tails, king crab legs, and oysters on a half shell. All of this was great. The lobster was so tender and succulent, truly the best Lobster I had ever eaten! The antipasti plate was divine, along with the prime rib, rack of lamb, and the roasted asparagus. My wine glass was always full. We so enjoyed the experience that my daughter will return this weekend. I will always put The Sterling in my itinerary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was fabulousGailDined on 9/14/2014I couldn't have enjoyed it more. The food was fabulous. All thing I love and not he usual buffet offering. It was worth the money and this is where I would take out of town guests.Special Features:
- The Best in Las Vegas!jaleonDined on 9/14/2014This was probably the most expensive Sunday Brunch in Las Vegas.... BUT it was worth every penny! The food was fantastic; the Lobster and seafood was wonderful. We spent THREE HOURS and we ate and drank Champagne until we couldn't move. Be sure to request the Tuna Tartare (Fabulous). And don't forget to request the "special dessert" that is not shown on the menu! Loved it.Special Features:
- Great BrunchDeeakenDined on 9/14/2014Sterling Brunch is always a treat. The food is stellar and Javier is the best, most attentive waiter anyone could ask for. I do have to admit I miss the old style of the restaurant. It was FAR more elegant and rich feeling. Now it is loud, clinical and has lost the elegance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.