Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bally's Hotel & Casino
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ballyslasvegas.com/restaurants/buffet.html
- Phone: 7029677258
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday and Sundays 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Weekend Brunch
A word from Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas
Bally’s Las Vegas invites you to delight in the finest Las Vegas buffet, 25 years running. Start your Sunday with the exquisite Sterling Brunch served in the rarefied setting of Bally's Steakhouse; voted Best Brunch by the Review Journal. Champagne, Sturgeon caviar and lobster mingle with freshly prepared sushi, omelets and beef tenderloin at our weekend classic that guarantees a diverse dining experience. Tempting desserts and time-appropriate drinks (mimosas, anyone?) round out the selections. If only all Sunday meals could taste this good.Continued
Last reservation at 1:30pm.
Last reservation at 1:30pm.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Bally's Hotel & Casino ›
Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (23)special occasion (19)fit for foodies (11)romantic (8)good for groups (4)great for lunch (3)hot spot (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Please Do Not Waste Your MoneyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Horrible service. The "lobster" is a joke. Half a lobster and two bites of meat. The waiter we had was extremely obnoxious. Did not remove our dirty plates. Did not ask or offer anything. The man serving the lamb was extremely rude. Every employee working there other than the hostess looked like it was the worst day of their life. The only thing that was good (not excellent) was the lobster bisque. Bally's - this is not even close to how it use to be. Future diners - you would be better off going to Golden Corral. Shame
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/24/2014We come from Los Angeles on Sundays and always looked forward to Sterling Buffet as a first stop.We were excited restaurant reopened this summer. WE WILL NOT BE BACK! What did you do??? So here goes .... The restaurant had a coffee shop feel and look. Food selections were so limited and food trays were empty. Less selections with good quality ok but Oysters were poor quality and lobsters and Prime Rib were dry but no worries, they weren't available anyway. Caviar was good but we could never find our server. Dessert station was pathetic. It looked like we were at Circus Circus. Seriously, nothing made to order!?? Bellagio is wayyyyy better for less than half the price and for $12.99, you get unlimited drinks. So sad and disappointed!
- Outstanding BrunchVegastravellerDined on 8/24/2014We had an excellent experience with Tony and James being our servers. This was our second visit in the past two months and the food options, food quality and the incredible service remain hallmarks. We tried the lobster bisque, Caesar salad and lobster egg benedict for the first time and were wowed. The champagne flowed and was of excellent quality. Other dishes such as the rock shrimp and chive frittata, lobster tail, grilled filet mignon and the breaded pudding French toast with caramelized bananas were amazing. The dining area is larger and much better laid out than the old Sterling Brunch before BLT Steak took over the area and the food and dessert options increased. We cannot recommend Sterling Brunch and its staff more highly.Special Features:
- Disappointedlarryc518aolcomVIPDined on 8/23/2014This was our second time at this brunch. Althought the choices were plentiful the quality was not there. $85.00 per person is a little expensive for the choices. The service seemed a little confused. I realize that they just re-opened but it was disappointing compared to the first time we were there. Maybe it will improve, but I'm not eoncinced it will.Special Features:
- Best Brunch ever!gourmetshortcutsDined on 8/17/2014Worth every $$$$ and bottomless glasses of Perrier Jouet! New BLT restaurant is a first class steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatest brunch!808WarriorDined on 8/17/2014Although the items offered have been reduced since their remodel, quality is better, although it was already great! More items come out of the kitchen meaning they are fresher and not 'sitting' on the buffet line. Service impeccable as usual. Whenever we're in visit, i try to be sure we're here on a Sunday. NEWS ALERT, THEY ARE ALSO OFFERING BRUNCH ON SATURDAY. Not sure if this will last, though since not well known. Try it at least once, and you'll be convinced that this is the best!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014The service and food was outstanding. There was an issue with my rewards credits not showing up and they took care of it right away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sterling Brunch 8/10/14LadyTee12Dined on 8/10/2014Our server (James) was great. Our glasses were never empty of champagne. We had a late seating (1:30), so some of the food seemed dried out for my tastes. The lobster tails were overbooked. I had a delicious lobster omelet. The cavier and filet seemed to be a hit with the rest of the group. The crab claws were a lot smaller than they used to be before the takeover. They shut everything down before we finished eating, so I wish we would have had an earlier reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal in Vegas!homebrewguruDined on 8/10/2014The Sterling Brunch was truly one of the highlights of my recent trip to Vegas. My friends and I do not have a lot of money but we agreed to splurge on this brunch. Although the meal was pricy ($90/each) the endless champagne and quality food items were wonderful. Steak, lobster, crab, three types of eggs benedict and a dessert bar that was pretty enough to be photographed for a food magazine. Sergio took great care of us and we never felt rushed or overlooked. Do not miss this!Special Features:
- Too expensive!RosieDined on 8/10/2014They redid it, removed 50% of the dishes, very few choices. When paying 95 usd for a brunch, u dont serve mushy spinach! The lobster quality was very low, badly cooked The rack of lamb was tough! They removed the american caviar, and the sushi chef Not going back.
- $85 to be ignoredOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014We did the brunch 10 years ago at $50 a person - it was wonderful. Sunday, August 3, 2014 at 1:30 pm went back at $85 a person. My wife and I were seated quickly. Nobody, that's nobody, came to our table for over 10 minutes, check the videos if you have it. Finally, the head waiter came over and said Jim is your waiter and will be with you. He never came over for another 20 minutes. He waited on other tables beside us. Other waiters were servicing tables beside us. We finally got up and went to the buffet. $85 a person to be ignored?
- Top quality brunchBellGellDined on 8/2/2014This is a high quality buffet, with excellent produce and we enjoyed the free flowing champagne. It is not the standard huge Vegas buffet, as it is more refined with some of the items ordered from the server and delivered fresh from the kitchen. Would recommend for those who enjoy fine food and champagne.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Even better since the remodelling. Chef Eric is still there. The room is much more comfortable. Can't wait until Dec. when we get to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed.........SlappyDined on 7/27/2014To start, the food quality was a notch down from the previous Sterlings in the past. Disappointed to say the least. Champagne and popovers were amongst the top choices. Sad but true. However our server Javier was on top of our stay as he usually is. A+ Javier. Ambience reminds us of a modern day cafe. Noisy and open. Seems like the idea of changing with the times might have lost the elegance which once graced this brunch? We used to be happy to take our family and friends here whenever in town. But maybe "changing with the times (brunches), isn't such a bad idea? We'll have to see. I wonder what Elarrio would say?????
- Excellent brunchSebastienDined on 7/20/2014If you prefer quality over quantity this is the place for you. The caviar, the tuna tartar, the lobster bisque and the rack of lamb are among the highlights. The champagne was excellent and the service was incredible. Ask to be seated in Xavier's section.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bucket list placeFamilytxmanDined on 7/20/2014This was the best dining and food experience of a lifetime! We will definitely return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skip the BrunchElizabethDined on 7/20/2014The old Sterling Brunch was excellent, the "new" Sterling Brunch doesn't compare! Wait staff was excellent & attentive; that & the free Champagne didn't make up for the lack of food selection & quality. I raved to my companions about my experience 2 years ago & insisted we come. There is now only one lackluster buffet line offering what seemed to be re-heated or overcooked items and our reservations were at 10:00AM. Seafood wasn't up to Sterling standards either. Desserts were arranged on the bar at the front of the restaurant...certainly not many to choose from. What happened to all those buffet tables & selection the old brunch offered? The highlight was the lobster bisque & pop over bread. Disappointing. For the price, skip it.
- best brunch buffet evercar1958Dined on 7/19/2014The service was outstanding the food was top notch it was quiet and peaceful. It was an excellent place for us to go for anniversary. We would recommend it to anyone It's well worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed CustomerBrunchNoMoreDined on 7/13/2014We tried the Sterling Brunch a few years ago prior to the remodeling. It was a nice surprise to see the remodeled restaurant which was beautiful. Our reservation was at 1:30pm. What disappointed us this time was the food quality. Everything looked like it had been out for a while and old. The lobster was tough and really dry on the outside from being out for a while. The Filet Mignon looked old and dry. The server was nice but was not attentive as he looked like he was doing end of shift duties. We definitely didn't feel the value was worth it compared to the last time we visited. It shouldn't matter whether we dine at the beginning of brunch or at last seating, the food and service should stay consistent especially when the price is $85.
- Simply Scrumptious!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014As a very special treat, took my niece, a Marine, to this fabulous buffet. She got to dress up like a girl and it was the perfect spot to be girly and waited upon. While the buffet is serve yourself, they had items that could be specially prepared, such as the lobster eggs Benedict. The whole buffet is a seafood lovers paradise and the filet mignon wasn't too shabby either. You are going to pay a dear price for the experience and food. The staff is upscale and at your service. Never was my champagne flute or coffee cup empty, nor my niece's glass of OJ. Completely worth it!! Will definitely partake of this experience again!Special Features:
- Wonderful brunchBestLVDined on 7/13/2014Sterling Brunch Buffet is the best brunch in Las Vegas - easily. Jasmine is the second best. The others are one level or more below these two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best brunchSteakloverVIPDined on 7/6/2014Actually was planning to dine at a nearby restaurant. Originally, this brunch came to an end months back when the steakhouse that hosted the brunch was to be remodeled. Staff was unaware if the brunch would be back. This was very disappointing news for us as we all loved this brunch. So, we were elated that it was back. Food variety appears to be about the same (maybe less) than before. It is pricey but when you compare the quality of the food and free flowing Perrier Jouet against the average price at equivalent restaurants, it is a steal. $85 for Harrah's rewards member ($90 otherwise). Now for the food, they have lobster, King crab, filet mignon, prime rib, salmon, etc.Special Features:
- brunch review for visit 7/6/14artie5ddDined on 7/6/2014If anyone has been to the previous Sterling Brunch, they will find this disappointing. The ambience is not what one would expect or desire for the cost. Though the food was excellence, there was little variety. Very noisy. There should also be some kind of dress code. I am sorry to say that it appears that Ballys has made a serious mistake in changing what they had, which was an excellent venue for upscale dining.
- Get out of your PJs and into P-JOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/6/2014Free-flowing Perrier-Jouet, caviar with blini and condiments, a tower of sashimi-grade tuna, filet mignon, smoked salmon and a dessert station that would make Willy Wonka kick Mike TeeVee in the holster: This is the place to be for an elegant, chill-paced brunch experience, the very antithesis of the stereotypical Las Vegas brunch wherein every new steam tray is greeted by a Pamplona-style rush to chow down. Not here; a truly civilized experience---special thanks to our keeper, Sergio, and his assistant Edwin (hope I got that right, sir).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brunch Ever!SanjaneDined on 7/6/2014This was a fantastic experience. The buffet items were flawless, crab three ways, fillet mignon, oysters, lobster, rack of lamb, prime rib etc. they even serve Yorkshire Pudding as the bread hot and covered with cheese, my goodness! Then there are the custom choices, caviar, lobster bisque, benedict every which way, it is overwhelming with the delectable offerings. The service from Sergio and Hugo was amazing nothing was too much trouble - they take your plates at the buffet and place them on your table so you have the freedom to add other choices if you need more in one walk through. The excellent Pierre Jouet champs. was refilled constantly. The desserts were a work of art. Our 10th anniversary in heaven! Dim the lights and eat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousLucky44Dined on 6/15/2014Excellent for Sunday brunch bottomless champagne,great food much better since revamp.Service a bit slow this time top value for the money will always make sure we book whenever we visit Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 186 reviews are from the Sterling Brunch Buffet - Bally's Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Great food, poor serviceArleneDined on 1/19/2014Food was wonderful! Service was terrible. We needed utinsels to crack the crab legs and the two waiters we asked to bring them never did. We finally got one of the cooks to give us the tools we needed. We had to ask for drinks and usually the waiter(s) forgot to bring it. We would have to ask at least three times before the champage and juice was delivered. They were slow to take away the dirty plates. We wound up putting our dirty dishes on an empty table next to us.Special Features:
- Always a good experienceKarenatorVIPDined on 1/19/2014We arrived 35 minutes early for our reservation and were still seated right away. With only two weeks left before the Sterling Brunch closes, we were happy to find that the food and service qualities were still up at their usual high standards. The Brunch closes on February 2, 2014 so the restaurant can change, and will hopefully return when the steak house reopens in mid-May.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BEST brunch in Las Vegas!LinnieDined on 1/12/2014This was our first time at the Sterling Brunch, but it definitely will not be our last. This was delicious, very high quality, perfect preparation, hot and wonderful. Cannot say enough about this brunch - Bally's hits the jackpot with this brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's closing Feb 2014 :(HefeboyDined on 1/5/2014Everything over the top fabulous! If you get the chance GO, but it's all done and over at the end of this month forever. I'm glad I had the opportunity to enjoy this once in my lifetime. Thanks for the experience.
- (Almost) PerfectLasVegasVisitorDined on 1/5/2014Except for the duck dish (overdone, dry, slicked thick), everything else was top notch. It is worth experiencing the culinary delight that this brunch offers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Please DON'T CLOSE!!!!!DarciDined on 1/5/2014This is one of the BEST EVER places to eat while in Las Vegas, it's amazing!!! Granted, a bit pricey, but very, very much worth every single penny spent!! I will be sooooooooooooo unhappy if there is no longer a Bally's Sterling Brunch after February 2014!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousJg21Dined on 12/29/2013Took my daughter there on her 21st birthday.she said that of all the things we did on our trip to Vegas, this was the highlight and sh usually does not like buffets. The Sea bass was the best I ever had. The lobster bisque and the lobster ravioli were also fantastic. My daughter said she would come back just for the lobster bisque. It is very exspensive but worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WORST SERVICE EVERJBarkerDined on 12/29/2013My husband and I have been to this brunch several times before and enjoyed it HOWEVER WE WILL NEVER return again. The service was just abusive we had to ask for coffee several times as our server was too busy waiting hand and foot on just ONE of his 10 tables. The lobster was tuff even when made freash and the only way to get bread was for the waiter. Who was absent to bring it. Needless to say NEVER got any bread. The fruit that was normally fresh and sweet was bruised and bitter. When my husband had to go to the front desk to ask for our check they did NOTHING to resolve the problem. I realize this is a BRUNCH. But. For 200.00 dollars I expect CUSTOMER SERVICE. At least some warm coffee. We will never return.
- Tastebud Elegance w/Superb AmbianceFineDine7Dined on 12/29/2013The Sterling Brunch was recommended by a family member several times and since we were in Vegas celebrating the Holidays and a simpler life (semi-retirement), we thought it would be a good way to start 2014. My family member and Sterling did not disappoint! Everything was over the top! From the décor, appearance and attentiveness of staff, to the wonderful presentation of the exquisite palate pleasing food and drink. It was like going on a fine food vacation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticAnviDined on 12/29/2013I loved food and I tried all restaurants in Vegas. This is the best place and worth every pennies. Brunch but better than dinner and absolutely I will be back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Lobster Once Only no moreLobsterLoverVIPDined on 12/22/2013I love seafood, so this is a great place for me to get as much as seafood as I can. I started with 3 lobster tails. They are large but very very salty. My goal was eating 8 but I just cannot go on after 6... Champaign is good but I had asked them to refill a few times It's bunch but you have to ask for coffee. It's not ready available for you or offer to you, so you have to ask for it. Oysters were not too great, very small and hard to get the meat off. Sushimi is also ok. You really have to be a lobster lover and don't mind salty food to enjoy this place I had prime rib too and it is not too bad. I think once is enough for me I will not go back.Special Features:
- PerfectKimCDined on 12/22/2013The service and food were impeccable. My champagne glass was never empty. The food quality was outstanding. It was well worth the cost and one of the highlights of our Vegas trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!NOLAnativeDined on 12/22/2013I always make it a point to visit this place for Brunch when I am in Vegas. $85 with Total Rewards card. It may seem pricey, but the service is first class and the food is plentiful and prepared & seasoned perfectly. You can't go wrong with Chilean Sea Bass, Lobster Tails, Sushi, Filet Mignon, Boiled Shrimp, Ceviche and much, much more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable Brunch1AKMDDined on 12/22/2013Took all my family (Son and daughter in law living in New York, Son living in San Francisco, Daughter living in Washington DC. and my wife) for brunch. Each of them said "The brunch was fantastic" we have to come back whenever we are in Las Vegas My wife commented "We have missed this while living here for 15 yrs? Lets come often" Will recommend this to friends and anybody who likes fine brunch/dining. AK, MDSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.