Stéphane’s Steak & Seafood - Boca Raton
2006 NW Executive Center Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Stéphane’s Steak & Seafood - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.stephanesrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5618938838
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am-4:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am-4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm-11:00pm; Late Night Menu: Sunday - Thursday: 10:00pm-11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, French
- Executive Chef: John Belleme
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: For parties of 7 or more, please call the restaurant. Stephane's is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Whether you are planning a social celebration or a corporate gathering, our unique menu will delight your guests. You may select from the customized menus, or we can create a menu to fit your specific needs. Together, we will create a memorable event!
- Private Party Contact: Patrick B. Keenan 5618938838
- Entertainment: Enjoy our Rhythmic Lounge music in the perfect tradition of Cafe del Mar, Hotel Costes and Bouddah Bar.
A word from Stéphane’s Steak & Seafood - Boca Raton
Here, America and France meet for a menu of sophisticated fare served in an elegant ambiance. A getaway for the senses where you can savor the best tasting and freshest sustainable seafood including a Fabulous Raw Bar and 7 succulent Mussel recipes. Along with tender, juicy steaks cooked to perfection and an impressive selection, signed by renowned Master sommelier Virginia Philip, of wines from France and other origins. Stéphane's observes all ocean conservancy guidelines to protect endangered and overfished species. Stéphane's serves only antibiotic-free meat, from animals humanely raised on a 100% vegetarian diet. Stéphane Lang-Willar, originally from Paris, France, is no stranger to the culinary world, having owned and successfully developed the first restaurant chain in France to go public.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Stéphane’s Steak & Seafood - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
- food over cooked and veryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/1/2013food over cooked and very salty. waitress said it was because they were upset about their jobs because new owners were taking over the next day
- Stéphane's says bye bye to BocaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/31/2013Owner of the restaurant, Stéphane Lang-Willar, sold and closed the doors this Sunday, June 2nd, 2013. What a shame... Boca Raton will never see an opportunity to welcome such a beautiful restaurant made with such care and goodwill again. All the staff was unbelievable. And the food was the best I have every tried. This restaurant would have done great anywhere else!! But this little town of Boca Raton is just too pretentious to adhere to other people's success. Pity... Sad.Special Features:
- Four of us dined on Sat.,AllieDined on 5/25/2013Four of us dined on Sat., night. I would have been happier with more variety in the Calif. Chard. Dept. currently too expensive . My husband had the "special fish dish of the evening" highly recommended and was very disappointed. He also had the wedge salad which was delicious. I had the steak au pouive (?) which was excellent , the ceasar salad Was disappointing. Lovely atmosphere. The wait staff was excellent. All in all: too expensive!
- Sophisticated dinning bistro style!Be4yougoVIPDined on 5/24/2013Typically French restaurants give you minute portions and charge you a fortune. Here they provide a wonderful assortment on gastronomical treats AND charge you a fortune! But, as they say, "Expensive but worth it!" The large spacious dining room to the left as you come in is romantic and you'll be able to hear yourself speak. If you make the mistake of dinning in the "pit" as you come in, although bistro-chic, and less formal, there is a constant din. The food is fresh, preservative, hormone and herbacide-free, the raw bar is laudable and the deserts are to die for (I feel my arteries clogging as I write) This is NOT a family restaurant. This is for adults with a sophisticated pallet and a desire to get away from the riff raff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kid friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/24/2013How cool that they give I pads to kids so they can be entertained while the patrons eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great interesting food withfoodloverVIPDined on 5/23/2013great interesting food with a terrific wine list. Service was great and attentive. Interactive tablet for looking at food that is lit up to read If someone can't read menu. Loved the fixed price dinners during the week. A great plus and my husband said portions and choices were great. I had the mussels in blue cheese and they were incredible as was the dover sole special. Ggreat place we will be back and rec to others. Free valet also for those that need it.Special Features:
- We went to Stephane's lastsuekVIPDined on 5/20/2013We went to Stephane's last night for the first time to try it. Very impressed with the restaurant. Definitely will return. Great food, ambiance, service. Our waiter Dan made it all the more fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service Excelent not the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/18/2013Service Excelent, I can not say the same for the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth itaustineVIPDined on 5/18/2013Very pricey restaurant. Food was good, not great. Service was aggressive. Clearing plates while others are still eating. When informing diners of specials please include the price. Bus boys and food runners were all over the place like pests hovering because they appeared poorly trained in anticipating when to be present. Food was brought to our table that was. The "auction" of the food was inappropriate Saw a couple enjoying a raw bar platter and the waiter came to clear it before they had finished. The patrons grabbed what was left and put them on butter plate. if you want your patrons to "dine" then let them dine.
- We love Stephane's will returnOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/18/2013We love Stephane's will return on a regular basis. Great food great ambiance and great servers.Special Features:
- DissillusionedDissillusionedDined on 5/17/2013After receiving a recommendation from a friend we decided to give them a try. In short the food was not passable by any standard and out of courtesy to the restaurant we only complained about the Appetizers (they were very accommodating) but the rest of the meal went downhill and was unacceptable especially after the recommendation! The waiter was amateurish and not up to a fine dining experience.The decor was very nice and my bottle of wine proved to be the only saving grace for this experience! This will not on my recommended refer list and i hope I'm not asked to go there again since i have a bad taste for this restaurant and my response would be pick another place! Save your money for a good meal Disillusioned!!!
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/17/2013Took my family for grandma's birthday to Stephane's. Excellent food, very accommodating in picking the wine, by giving taste of three different whites. Also very accommodating with the children's meals. Beautiful coffee cups. Went to buy some the next day liked them so much. Overall fun, pricey, to reserve for special occasions due to price.Special Features:
- Go for the musselsSabrinaDined on 5/12/2013Stephane's offers mussels prepared six different ways from traditional french styles to asian flare. On Mondays they offer two pounds of mussels for the price of a pound. If seafood isn't your thing, the steaks are great. Stephanes's also offers risotto and pasta. The menu has an unusual variety, which makes it a great dining experience for many different palates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I enjoy the Sunday brunchMichelleDined on 5/12/2013I enjoy the Sunday brunch regularly. The eggs benedict is always excellent and the French toast is to die for. I took my mom on Mother's Day and the food and service was just as good even though it was busy. Thank you for a special time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adding European flavor to GladesAngelaVIPDined on 5/11/2013A good idea to have a European style restaurant.here. A little disappointed on our second visit, but still good food and enjoyable dining.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mussels HeavenOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2013My wife and I dined once again at Stephane's on Saturday evening and were reminded why we continue to enjoy this fine restaurant. The oysters are always excellent and chilled perfectly, but the mussels are the best we've ever tasted. For the locals, the off season is the perfect time to sample the excellent fare without the attending crowds.Special Features:
- Everything was excellent butOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/10/2013Everything was excellent but food was pricey. Would go back again for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed in the risottoOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/9/2013Disappointed in the risotto this time. Last time I was there it was delicious. Sent the first one back and got another flavor with was OK not great. Service was also not as good as the last time. Nice place and will give it another chance.Special Features:
- Great food, ambiance and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/6/2013Love it for lunch! Have not yet been there for dinner. Try Mussels Mondays and the yummy chocolate Godiva layer cake, which was moist and rich but not overly sweet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch in BocachimpatiVIPDined on 5/5/2013Referred by a friend, we tried this place for Brunch. Crabcake and Salmon version of Eggs Bene were both very tasty. The atmosphere is an upscale steak/seafood house with a fashion slant. They had fashion runway shows on the TVs. Service very good. Dinner menu looks intriguing enough to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like Mussels, bestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/4/2013If you like Mussels, best in town. Great craft beers and wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible service. While weiebcpaVIPDined on 5/4/2013Horrible service. While we sat waiting for our waiter to take our order the TWO waiters were with a group of other waiters having a friendly 10 minute char. It wasn't until I caught the waiters eye that he finally came to take our order.. Our dessert was a melted brie.. Normally if the food is just poor quality I don't say anything and don't return again to the restaurant. But the Brie was horrible and I told the waiter. He sent the manager, who asked if we would prefer another dessert. We all felt we had enough of Stephane's so we said no.We got the check and we PAID for the Brie. Poor management, poor food, very poor service, very, very expensive...total disaster!!!!!!!
- The brie appetizer, musselsDinnerVIPDined on 5/1/2013The brie appetizer, mussels in white wine sauce, wedge salad, bar steak and apple torte were outstanding. I have been to this restaurant numerous times and the food is always first-rate.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful but priceygoodenoughtoeatVIPDined on 4/29/2013This is a NYC style restaurant. Beautifully appointed and service without doubt. But the prices are very high for what is given. We started with mussels which were very good. The onion soup was much too sweet. Could not eat it. The steaks were tough and overcooked. This is a steak house? Disappointed overall...Special Features:
- Having been to Stephane'sLESLEYVIPDined on 4/29/2013Having been to Stephane's two weeks in a row, we experienced contrast between the two visits. The first one was to entertain clients. We were seated in the upper level. From the moment that we sat down the service was excellent. Our waiter was knowledgable and took great care to serve us well. We loved the fresh oysters, short rib, snapper stuffed with lobster, etc. The wonderful chocolate cake for dessert could have fed 8 people. The next week we were looking forward to another evening at Stephane's. Unfortunately it was not as good an experience. This time we were seated near the noisy bar. Our unattentive server suggested another side rather than fries with the mussels, and then charged us for it. My lobster tail was dry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - great w/ kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/28/2013We went for a special occasion with our 6 year old daughter in tow. All of the staff were lovely to us and great with our daughter - a nice surprise for a special occasion restaurant. Soon after we sat down they brought her an iPad loaded with games for kids and she was a happy camper! She sat patiently as we enjoyed our delicious food - which made it even more pleasurable. The cake they brought out for my husbands birthday was a tower of chocolate that left everyone smiling.Special Features:
- Excellent food,great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2013Excellent food,great service friendly atmosphere.The staff have been very well trained they were helpful in their advice, definatly a fantastic find in BocaSpecial Features:
- Stephane's is a great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/27/2013We tried Stephane's for the first time on Saturday night and it was so fabulous that we were back on Sunday. A must try for anyone who loves good food, wine and dessert. The waffle with ice cream is out of this world!Special Features:
- Everything was good exceptSandiVIPDined on 4/26/2013Everything was good except that we felt it was terribly overpriced.
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/21/2013A beautiful facility. certainly a little pricey, save for special occasions. Our wait staff was very knowledgeable about the menu and not afrid to give opinions. He made the evening that much more enjoyable. Sunday night so not too crowded which was great. Can't wait to go back and dine at the bar. A beautiful section of this restaurant.Special Features:
- Enjoyable!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/20/2013Aside from the fact that we had to wait 30 minutes after our reservation to be seated, the restaurant is great. We love going with our children and by ourselves. The food is always amazing.Special Features:
- Highly recommend Stephane's.SLM39Dined on 4/20/2013Highly recommend Stephane's. Food, service, ambiance excellent! A lovely restaurant for either a special occasion or just a nice dinner. Very attentive staff, beautiful presentation of dishes. One of the best restaurants in Boca.Special Features:
- First time at this restaurant,DebSDined on 4/19/2013First time at this restaurant, and we had an awesome experience. Will go back again and again. The food was excellent -we had raw oysters and steam mussels for dinner. The service was impeccable, and we got wonderful attention. Highly recommend this place.Special Features:
- Very impressed!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/18/2013Outstanding service and quality of food. To put it simply, the best restaurant I have ever been to.Special Features:
- kitchen is very slow. WaiterOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/15/2013kitchen is very slow. Waiter was very good. Service is very good. High priced food. Much too long a wait to get main course.Special Features:
- Absolutely terrific experience....kOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/10/2013Absolutely terrific experience....knowledgeable waiter.....great wine list.....everything perfect.Special Features:
- I never answer a review requestOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/8/2013I never answer a review request but this restaurant is outstanding.Special Features:
- So good, I am returning forOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/8/2013So good, I am returning for the third time this week...taking different friends each time!
- Been a regular at Stephane'sOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/8/2013Been a regular at Stephane's since it opened Having gone through it's growing pains I believe they have gotten control of the food and service levels. Monday night everything went fine Great local restaurant with an incredible ambiance and now fine service and food Good for them as they have the best mussels in all of South Florida
- we went to "test" restaurantHEDHUNTERVIPDined on 4/7/2013we went to "test" restaurant using the earlybird price fixed dinner...we'll be back for the a la carte...need i say more?Special Features: