Stella Mia Ristorante
28751 Center Ridge Road
Westlake, OH 44145Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Stella Mia Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.stellamiawestlake.com/
- Phone: 4402502143x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Dadi N.
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We will cater to any event or office meeting, please call us for catering options and menu listings.
- Entertainment: Every Friday weekend piano bar
Italian American favorites
- Special Events: open
A word from Stella Mia Ristorante
Stella Mia Ristorante serves Italian - American Cuisine with a contemporary twist. Enjoy casual dining with in a modern atmosphere. Good food & fine wine is what we are known for.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Stella Mia Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Westlake ›
Stella Mia Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (14)good for groups (9)special occasion (9)romantic (8)fit for foodies (8)notable wine list (5)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great FoodladyinohioDined on 10/18/2014Our Guests were from the far east side. They said they had a difficult time deciding on what to get because there were so many good choices of dinners. Everything was great from the homemade salad dressing to the entrée as well as the bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice SurpriseWaterStVIPDined on 10/16/2014Stopped at Stella Mia for dinner at the recommendation of a friend. Food was great. Our salads and ossi bucco were delicious, the server was charming and helpful, and the tiramisu was great! What more could you ask for? Oh, did I mention the prices were very reasonable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicioso!AliensnextdoorDined on 10/11/2014Our Saturday night dinner was delicious, and Jenny was very attentive at this fairly new westside gem. The family-owned restaurant offers great Italian dishes, and a few Croatian ones too! If you order a salad, split it;sizes are very generous! We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Pleasant staff, good waitress, clean. Drinks were good. After reading rave food reviews, I expected a lot more. There were four in our party, food was hot and ok. Wedding soup was actually chicken soup. Chicken in paprikash had no flavor, seemed like sauce was just poured over it rather than cooked together. Veal picatta was gray in color, but tasted ok. Salmon special was very good. It was not exactly Italian - I may have mistaken it from the name.Special Features:
- Night out with familyDiner7Dined on 9/19/2014We enjoyed our meal and the service was great! The décor is okay, but no complaints since the food was good. Four stars because it wasn't amazing, but we will go back. We had Chicken Paprikash-it was good, but I'm Hungarian and I'm a bit picky, Gnocchi was great, Pasta with Shrimp was really good and Pork Medallions-they were undercooked initially, but the chef fixed that for us. Spicy peppers app delivered and was delicious. We were enjoying great company in a comfortable atmosphere with no rush to leave.Special Features:
- biggieDined on 9/13/2014Best eggplant parm I've ever had. Very reasonably priced.Special Features:
- DelightfulBigjimDined on 9/6/2014Never knew it was there. Waitress at Chez Francois in Vermillion mentioned it was her favorite place for Italian food! Quite a recommendation! We were not disappointed. Eggplant Parmesan was best I ever had. Service was good. It was not very busy for a Friday evening. It's the kind of place you hope more people will discover so it thrives. Great ambience with mellow music in background featuring the great Italian crooners. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place should get more trafficFoodie88Dined on 9/6/2014The food is fresh, atmosphere is romantic. Calamari, salmon, and pasta were amazing. Try this place if you want a good, fresh, italian dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantAndrewRDined on 8/29/2014This restaurant is definitely one of the better Italian restaurants in the area. The service was outstanding. Unfortunately it is in a terrible location. I had to use my GPS just to make sure of the address (it's tucked all the way in the back of a small shopping center). Also it was a little strange because at 6:00 PM on a Friday, the restaurant was literally us and one other table of three. With that rate of business, I am not sure how long the restaurant can sustain itself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DEFINITELY - One not to miss!TASSDined on 8/16/2014The Ambience, The Food, The service, - all of it, tied up in the perfect experience. I couldn't say more, Oh Yeah! I can say more - Everyone in our group had the pleasure of being served by Tina, who is not only one of the best waitresses we've ever had, but can make an outstanding drink. The chef, we all agreed, can satisfy your palette. All our entrees were PERFECTLY AND DELICIOUSLY prepared. I can't say enough. JUST GO and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyableMarie22Dined on 8/13/2014Nice, relaxing dinner enjoyed by all. We cleaned our plates except that the salad and pizza was a little too much for one person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!KristinDined on 7/19/2014Amazing experience!!! We had a large group and everyone enjoyed their meals. Would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stella MiaJosephDined on 7/12/2014This was our third time at Stella Mia. The first two times we were not impressed. Noticed a new menu online and decided to try it again. We both had the grouper. It was very good. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 15 reviews are from the Stella Mia Ristorante reviews archive.
- Saturday evening dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/14/2014This was the first time we had dined at Stella Mia and we were shocked that we had never heard of it before. The food was delicious, service was quick and friendly, the atmosphere was beautiful. There was live music that seemed to have chased some customers away while we were there, possibly because it was a touch on the loud side, but we thoroughly enjoyed it. Will definitely be visiting again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet Romantic DinnerluncherVIPDined on 5/24/2014My fiancé and I decided to try Stella Mia and were not disappointed. Excellent food, great atmosphere, great staff, quiet and romantic. Definitely recommend.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014food not a good value for example, $26 for 4 medium scallops on a 1/2 cup bed of risotto and a small dinner salad young waitress seemed overwhelmed and inattentive wine had 400% markup we are not amused
- Inconsistent Quality - Food/ServiceWestlake1127Dined on 3/21/2014I have been to this restaurant a couple of times before on a weeknight and had fantastic food and service. This was my first Friday night when the restaurant was busy and the food and service was only fair. The Fontina Scallops was awesome on a weeknight; however, it was poor at best. The scallops were sandy; the cheese was shredded on top and not melted; and the risotto was no where near the level it was the first time I had it. I will give it another try, but at $29.00 for this entree--it should consistently be great.Special Features:
- A party of sixrs59Dined on 3/1/2014Our group of six gets together every so often and it was our turn to try a new dining venue and we chose Stella Mia as we enjoy Italian fare. The atmosphere was pleasant but nothing stood out particularly. Our waitress was very pleasant, helpful and efficient. We enjoyed our meal immensely and would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but needs improvementCrateLady1dinerVIPDined on 2/15/2014We enjoyed the food at Stella Mia very much. Our server was great. We felt however, that the decor was a little dark and old fashioned. Heavy drapes covering windows is not what you see much of today. Bright, open restaurants seem to be much more inviting. The food is very good, and the menu offered good variety. Good food and service is key, but maybe they can brighten up the place a little.Special Features:
- This was our first time athitechDined on 2/14/2014This was our first time at Stella Mias - Valentines Day. Our food was excellent. We went with another couple and all four of us agreed that our meals were fantastic. We will certainly be going back - many times. One in our group had the veal chop which was a very large portion and she raved about it. I had the spaghetti and meatballs and it was some of the best I have ever had. Many people probably wouldn't order spaghetti and meatballs out - especially when the menu has so many other options - but a friend told me their spaghetti and meatball meal was excellent - and it is one of my favorite dishes. Excellent++. Stella Mia's was special and we would highly recommend it. and will be telling many of our friends they need to enjoy it as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, quiet setting.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/1/2014The food was great, generous portions; wine selection was not huge, but sufficient and paired well with the Italian dishes. Our server was pleasant and attentive. Nice quite setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Look forward to my next visitluvCfoodDined on 1/24/2014The atmosphere was terrific. At last my friends and I could converse in normal voices. My scallops were the best. Pianist played all evening ~~~ pleasant never intrusive. Our service was slow because a large group order went in just before ours did. If it weren't for that I probably would have rated it very good. All in all, the four of us walked away most satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian FoodClayBuckVIPDined on 1/9/2014New place on the westside. Our dinners were very good. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be our new go-to spot!lovinlifeDined on 1/4/2014My husband and I got a kid-free night, and wanted to try a new place, but weren't up for a drive downtown in the super-cold weather. We tried Stella Mia - largely because they had a Rocca Della Macie wine on the menu. It's an old favorite from a decade-past trip to Italy. Anyway, the restaurant was not very crowded, I think because they've just opened recently. We were pleasantly surprised that the menu had both classic Italian dishes along with some more modern creations. I had scallops wrapped in salmon (not sure that the salmon added much. My husband had veal Saltimbocca. Both meals were delicious. We'll definitely go back.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/18/2013Everything from service to the good was awesome. Very nice atmosphere and our server was friendly and fun. Everyone enjoyed the appetizers, entrees and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyablegram17Dined on 12/13/2013Enjoyed the restaurant. Servers pleasant and very helpful. Looks to be a nice place for intimate meals and for large groups.Special Features:
- Just not worth it. Too expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 12/7/2013Just not worth it. Too expensive for what you get. Noisy.
- Food was excellent. FantasticZiggyDined on 12/2/2013Food was excellent. Fantastic specials. Priced just right. Attentive service. Tell all your friends. STELLA MIA IS A REAL FIND! Do yourself a favor and plan to have your next meal there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.