70 East Pearl St
Nashua, NH 03060Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.stellablu-nh.com/
- Phone: 6035785557
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Joann Negron
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We offer an extensive catering menu for your special occasions at home or function hall.Please call 603-578-5557 and speak with our Banquet Manager
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a spacious room and bar that will support groups of up to 40.
- Private Party Contact: Melissa Simpson 6035785557
- Entertainment: Live entertainment every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. Performers range from acoustic solo to 3 piece rock-n-roll bands. Our focus is on upbeat popular music from the past 40 years.
A word from Stella Blu
Stella Blu is a fine dining restaurant in downtown Nashua that features award winning tapas as well as an award winning martini bar. We also offer live music and entertainment weekly.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Stella Blu reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (24)good for groups (22)romantic (16)neighborhood gem (16)special occasion (14)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (9)great for outdoor dining (5)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Fun place for a special treateditrudiDined on 8/17/2014Enjoyed sharing all the different tapas options, had a vegetarian with us and they were satisfied with the choices as well. Was worried that the noise level might be too high to talk, but it was a Sunday night and not too busy so we were able to sit around and chew the fat without yelling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodbuckybadgerDined on 8/15/2014The food was great at Stella Blu and the food was served in a very timely manner. Our main problem was trying to get our waitress' attention. The person who serves you the food is different than the waitress and I think that in the hour that we were there, the waitress only came to check on us once. The restaurant was not busy, so it wasn't a matter of the waitress was busy with other tables. I had to ask different servers for water and a refill on our drinks. I think that the food was a little overpriced for the portion sizes, but the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Musically enhanced dinnerFoodsnobDined on 8/8/2014Fantastic evening, the food was just ok but the atmosphere, music and cocktails made this an enjoyable experience. We'll definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentcinnamondrDined on 8/8/2014Jocelyn our server was attentive. Food (tapas) dishes were perfectly synchronized. Every dish was delicious.Special Features:
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/11/2014My kids were leary going to a tapas restaurent. However, they thoroughly enjoyed the food and there was something on the menu for everyone to enjoy. They were even tempted to try some things they had never had before.Special Features:
- Great if you enjoy tapasRichardDined on 6/27/2014If you enjoy tapas and the "small-bites" approach to dining, this is the place for you. Located on a quite side street in downtown Nashua, Stella Blu is visuually very pleasing, with soft lighting, high tables, and wrap-around bar, and an imaginative and varied menu that runs the gamut from great salads to asian, italian, mexican cuisine, reasonably priced. Two to four small plates each create a varied and very satisfying dinner. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like TapasLuv2eatDined on 6/24/2014You will love this place. Great selection. The location is a block up from Main Street. very cute , servicer was friendly and helpeful. menue is broken down into demographic areas We will return. I highly recommend.Special Features:
- Loved this placeRoutediningDined on 6/21/2014It’s been a while since we tried a new restaurant with our neighbors and walked away with a unanimous thumbs up vote. The entire experience was fantastic. It started with a seamless reservation via OpenTable and prompt seating upon arrival. Our waiter Dan was indeed the man and provided excellent service. The atmosphere was great, but the food was the story. American Tapas was a new thing for us and we absolutely loved it. With such a variety of small dishes, it was amazing to us how great they all were. We stayed for quite while and left very happy. I can't believe it took us so long to try Stella Blu, now we can't wait to go back, Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/20/2014Food was excellent as always. The cocktail was wonderful. Server was inattentive and had to be called over several times. The water had no ice both times she filled our glass. Have always had excellent wait staff so this was a surprise. Music was nice but too loud to continue conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the tapas, wines not so muchYummDined on 6/19/2014Ate at the bar and really enjoyed the six or so different tapas we ordered. However, the wine selection left a lot to be desired and after a couple glasses, we still hadn't found anything we really liked.
- A little loud and uncomfortableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2014I took my father and fiancé here for Father's Day. Neither had tried tapas before and were excited for the experience. Because I had made reservations so far in advance and when we arrived, it was not crowded, I expected a better table than what was offered. At first, the hostess tried to seat us right outside the bathrooms!! Not sure why there is a table there? Then we were sat in front of the water station/computer (literally 2 feet between our chairs and the sideboard so waitstaff were going behind us, squeezing in and bumping our chairs all night). We were also right under a music speaker. This was not ideal since my father is hard of hearing. I should have asked for a better seat a second time...but should I have had to?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once again....GREATMJSNHDined on 6/14/2014Once again a great meal and great atmosphere! Lots of food choices even for my wife who is a vegetarian. Will be back!Special Features:
- Overall Good ExperienceHHunt85Dined on 6/11/2014Very tasty food and awesome beer special when we went. Allagash for $3! Waitresses were fantastic. Only thing I'd say is the dishes are not very filling. Don't go there starving because you'll spend a lot of money ordering app after app. The apps run small and the point is to share them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kslewbornDined on 6/6/2014Fri night out with girlfriends ---delicious food and drinks! Live music not too loud to keep from conversation. Definitely would recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2014Great place, great food,attentive staff, manager very good at overseeing resturant. Would go again without hesitationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we enjoy it thereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014Going to Stella's is always good because the atmosphere is welcoming and casual. A great place to meet up with friends for any occasion.Special Features:
- ExcellentNHJenDined on 5/24/2014This was my first time at Stella Blu although I had heard it was a great place. There were five in my party and we all loved the food and drinks. he service was outstanding as well. It is a bit noisy but we were still able to converse. We also stayed and listened to the musician Max Sullivan who was also excellent. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Always accommodatingdineout22Dined on 5/13/2014I love this place. Food and drinks are excellent. The staff always goes out of their way to accommodate larger groups. It's also a great place for a twosome or to sit at the bar.Special Features:
- Nice tapasRob82muchDined on 5/11/2014Everything was very tasty, overall a good experience. Service was well spaced out but the waitress never noticed my water glass was empty- yeah a little nit, but it gives you the idea of the level of service. Food was very good, lots of variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good tapas in a quiet spotjerryaVIPDined on 5/10/2014Very good tapas, on par with a good Boston restaurant, located right in Nashua. Prices are very reasonable due to its location. Good selection of international cuisine, and since it's tapas, you can sample several. The creme-brule for dessert is very good.Special Features:
- amazing…..SuziDined on 5/4/2014Excellent food, fun atmosphere and amazing bar tender/drinks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 282 reviews are from the Stella Blu reviews archive.
- Great atmosphere, great foodpcebsDined on 4/26/2014We were a party of four, I've been to Stella's several times, but the other three in my group had never been. The drinks and appetizers were great, especially the pesto fries. Our favorites were the Kobe beef sliders and Lobster Mac & Cheese. With all the different tastes we shared and drinks the bill was still under $100. Definitely will return many times.Special Features:
- excellantKarenDined on 4/25/2014as usual great experience. Bring friends any time I can. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was a first time forOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 4/13/2014This was a first time for myself and my daughter going to a tapas restaurant. The wait staff was amazing and helpful. The food was amazing. My daughter has found her new birthday restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply enjoyableStrummingDined on 4/12/2014Food was terrific and due tapas menu we sampled many items. Good drinks too. Simply fun simply enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Delightful "Tapastry" of Dishes!MelwhimsyDined on 4/11/2014I meant to go here once with a friend of mine, but we were unable to get a table. This place books up, so I'd highly recommend making reservations in advance! I came with a party of 5, and we were seated at a table of ample size in the back. It was an energetic environment with a lot of chatter around us... exactly as I had envisioned that it would be. Fun for a group. What really makes this place a solid winner is the food. Every single dish was absolutely delicious (and I tried almost everything on the table)!! We dropped $150... so beware- the dishes add up quickly. My favorite dishes of the night were the lobster mac and cheese, the arancini, calamari (with the house sauce yum!), and the molten chocolate cake dessert. YUM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and fun menuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/23/2014I really enjoyed eating at Stella Blu. The service was excellent and the food was amazing. I enjoyed the gluten free options and the food was fresh. Best creme brulee I have had in a while too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor service good drinks and foodemilyDined on 3/22/2014Title pretty much sums up my experience. The food and drinks are wonderful. It is a great concept for a restaurant very unique for the city. However it is terribly loud even at a small table my friend and I seemed to be yelling to even talk to each other. Service was poor, very stuck up waitress not to mention waiting about 20 mins for her to come and take a drink order and hand us menus.Special Features:
- Always a great time, greatHappycustomer11Dined on 3/11/2014Always a great time, great food, great staff. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Tapas - Sketchy ServiceMikeJDined on 3/8/2014We tried 6-7 tapas plates. Everything was outstanding. The host was pathetic. On arrival, he informed us our table wasn't ready. After being prompted, he said it would be ready "soon" and "go stand over there" (pointing to the end of the bar, near the middle of the dining room). Midway through the meal, our waitress needed to rearrange the dining room (at 8:00 PM on a Saturday night) and asked us to move our table 3 feet and then jammed two more tables on top of us. The bartender; however, was great. She was very attentive and nice. Noise level was extremely high; you could barely hear the conversation, but again, it was prime time Saturday night. All in all, I'd go again for the food, but would try to pick a less crowded time.Special Features:
- Martinis and musicMelaDined on 3/7/2014The live trio and the Martini menu was fantastic all brought to us by a friendly knowledgable wait staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A "Must-Go" in Downtown NashuaKMTBDined on 3/4/2014We've been here several times and they never fail to impress us. Whether you sample from their cheese platter, dive into their tapas from across the world, or just stop by to taste some rare beers, delicious drinks and wonderful wine section - you will NOT be disappointed. All their servers are friendly and personable! We recently went with a group for a birthday and it was absolutely perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurant!jlnhDined on 2/23/2014We met friends for dinner at Stella Blu and it was a perfect choice! Delicious tapas were perfect for sharing for the table and we enjoyed trying so many dishes. The layout of the restaurant is beautiful with a long curved ceiling, copper colored walls, and a long curving bar that leads you around to a seating area perfect for quieter conversations. Love this place, and even our gluten free family members can eat hear happily!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TapasRachelDined on 2/21/2014Stella Blue was a great find! We ordered a variety of tapas and there was nothing that was not absolutely delicious. Love the way the menu is divided into categories, such as Italian, Asian, etc. The bar area was very active, and the tables near the bar would be very loud and crowded. We were glad to be seated in the back and would request a table in that location in the future.Special Features:
- Impressed as UsualGorflox7Dined on 2/16/2014I love eating at Stella's and this go around was no different.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find in NashuaOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2014First timer at restaurant, tapas restaurant so we tried a number of small plates, Kobe burgers were absolutely outstanding, empanadas were our second favorite but have to say all was very good. Really liked the ambiance, hip and sophisticated. Go for the bar ambiance but you'll return for the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh...MrsCDined on 2/15/2014The food was great, and came out of the kitchen quickly. The server, average. We had reservations for over a month, and somehow got seated in the bar, 5 feet away from the blender and the area where the wait staff gathers to (loudly) socialize. It was difficult to have a nice romantic dinner with my husband over all that noise and such. Overall, I was kind of disappointed by the experience.
- Thumbs UpOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Our second time here. Was not disappointed either time. Food is cooked to perfection. Service is good. Prices are reasonable. Recommend Stella Blu.Special Features:
- ValentineLisaDined on 2/14/2014We made reservations at Stella Blu for valentines day. The food was amazing, our server Dan was great, and our all around experience was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodDennis1Dined on 2/14/2014Great food and drinks. The only problem is that you want to try everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.