Stella Blu - Conshohocken
101 Ford St.
West Conshohocken, PA 19428Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Stella Blu - Conshohocken
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stellablurestaurant.com/
- Phone: (610) 825-7060
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm Closed: Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We offer small and large scale catering. For more information, visit: http://www.stellablucatering.com/
- Entertainment: Live Music Friday at 8:30pm.
- Special Events: At the Star Bar (inside Stella Blu) Happy Hour Mon - Fri : 5p - 7p 1/2 price small plates $4 Rex Goliath Chardonnay and Cabernet $5 specialty Martini's & Sangria $6 Saint Germaine cocktails
- Cross Street: Route 23
- Public Transit: 10 minute walk from Conshohocken train station. Go up the stairs, cross the bridge into West Conshohocken, and you will see our building directly in front of you.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Parking Details Valet parking available evenings after 6pm. Public parking across the street and a few blocks away.
A word from Stella Blu - Conshohocken
Our menu features plates with a Global flair, and nightly specials focus on fresh fish and premium grilled meats. Our inviting “Star Bar” is the perfect place to unwind after work. With a sleek feel and warm finishes, Stella Blu’s ambiance will draw you in. We believe our guests come first and should be treated wonderfully. With standards that rival the best of the city, an unpretentious ambiance, and a superb menu, you'll walk away from this dining experience wanting to come back, as so many customers do.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Stella Blu - Conshohocken reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (27)fit for foodies (20)romantic (8)special occasion (8)great for lunch (6)good for groups (5)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (3)notable wine list (3)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Not sureLoveitquiet816Dined on 11/15/2014Parking took forever till we found out there was valet We heard everyones conversation Food is medi ogre Maybe return?? Would sit at bar and eat next time me
- One of my favorite places in ConshohockenRaymondVIPDined on 11/11/2014I must eat lunch here 2-3x a week. Great service all the time. Great food, I usually get the chop salad unless they have a special salad that sounds tasty. They sometimes have a salmon salad that is great as well. The Tomato Bisque soup is a must have as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKLuv2EatDined on 10/25/2014I have always wanted to try Stella Blu. The atmosphere was great - service was great. Food....I've definitely had better. I shared the Crispy Calamari with the Balsamic Drizzle. It was a nice twist. Calamari was great - but when I finished it left a oily taste in my mouth. Yeah, I know it was fried - but I've had fried calamari before and it didn't leave that oily after-taste. I had Veal Parmesan for my entree. The pasta with it was fresh made - so that was good. The veal was tasty. However, the sauce - it tasted like jarred sauce. There wasn't much seasoning to it. When you go to an Italian restaurant - you want good sauce/gravy - right?! But I did take home half my entree as the portion sizes were large!Special Features:
- Always a favorite....vinogal48Dined on 10/16/2014Our daughter wanted to have her birthday dinner here because their lobster mac & cheese is the best around. Our foursome shared 2 fabulous appetizers and each tried a different entree. We all left VERY satisfied!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/3/2014Not as good as it used to be. The service was spotty. The risotto was overcooked and flavorless. The fish special was just OK. Not as good as the last time I was here, hopefully it was just because of a busy evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eatout101VIPDined on 9/19/2014Had a reservation but had to wait 20-25 minutes even though there were tables available. Staff not responsive to our inquiries as to when we would be sat.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/13/2014Very disappointing. Food was mediocre and service was worse.
- DissapointedDined on 9/13/2014We had awesome meals. Our waitress, Amanda, was amazing. She was very friendly and funny. She was a major factor in having such an amazing experience at this restaurant.Special Features:
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/4/2014Dinner as always was great. Food is very good for Conshy. We were rushed a bit this time by the staff -they rushed us to order and it was mid week. Besides that it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautifulFoodie2345VIPDined on 8/30/2014Lovely intimate and romantic decor. Food was great, best flatbread I've had in a while. Will definitely be back and we're looking forward to checking out the sister restaurantsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentcroxx617Dined on 8/20/2014We came in for a birthday dinner and couldn’t have been happier with the food and service we received. The menu can be a bit pricey but it is well worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies who lunchLadieswholunchVIPDined on 8/15/2014Fabulous food and service a real gem. Would come back again for sure. The grilled calamari was terrific the best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night..SwtcityDined on 8/2/2014We've driven by this restaurant many times and wanted to try it. So glad we did. Our party of four had a drink at the bar then seated at our nice private table in the rear of the restaurant. Loved the décor. Service friendly. Food was really good. The lettuce wedge was outstanding, along with our entree's. Will return again.Special Features:
- Best place in Conchy!sokothefoodieVIPDined on 7/30/2014I love this place. The good is excellent and I highly recommend the lobster mac n' cheese. Great service and great food!Special Features:
- The following 175 reviews are from the Stella Blu - Conshohocken reviews archive.
- Always a good experienceKOPgalDined on 7/24/2014I frequent Stella and always have a great experience. The happy hour specials are the best in town. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Why I dine at Stella BluJewelrymom1Dined on 7/12/2014Stella is a restaurant that I know I can go to for a fabulous meal with an upscale menu that will make my taste buds happy. It's consistent, has great atmosphere and excellent service! We love it there and if we don't want to go to the city for dinner we have Stella.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An overall good experienceJimConshyDined on 7/11/2014I've been to the owner's other property, Southern Cross, numerous times for brunch, dinner and late night drinks and always enjoyed it. Stella Blu was great as well! Fridays they have an entire specials menu dedicated to lobster, and both my fiancée and I ordered from it. I got a Maine lobster over a garlic butter scampi-type thin spaghetti, while she got the lobster tacos. We both really enjoyed our meals. And for both of us getting dishes with lots of lobster, and a few beers, the check came in around $75 including a 20% tip! Other entrees on the menu are even more reasonably priced. The waitress was attentive and very friendly, and the ambience was nice. I look forward to returning to try some of their other selections!Special Features:
- Service was horrendous!BLT1VIPDined on 7/10/2014SB is one of my favorite lunch spots but I doubt I will go back. Food was very good, as always. We had to ask several times for drinks. No one offered to refill empty water, we had to flag down the waitress.She refilled the glasses at the bar and let them sit there. She walked by our glasses at least 8 times-giving checks to customers, taking payment, etc. She went in the back, passing our glasses, came back out, passing our glasses. We finally called over the owner who retrieved our drinks. The same waitress cleared every table around us and neglected to even look our way or ask if we were finished and wanted the check. We never saw this waitress smile once. Everyone has a bad day, but this made for a very disappointing dining experience.
- macmomDined on 7/7/2014Went for my daughter's birthday and was pleasantly surprised. The menu had plenty of choices. Everything was lovely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChesterCoJRDined on 6/27/2014Great service !!! Chef allowed substitutions and did a fantastic job ! Very nice bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovelyKimPaDined on 6/25/2014I am a repeat customer. This particular occassion the guest of honor requested to come back for the blackened chicken wrap specifically. Anyone I bring to Stell Blu is a repeat customer in the making.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/30/2014My wife and I have been here many times over the past fee years. The food and service are always very good. We enjoy the atmosphere and will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good food and service.romeosgparentsDined on 5/24/2014Third time dining at Stella Blu, twice with husband, once at daughters pre bachelorette party. Love the atmosphere, food and service have always been very good.Special Features:
- Downhill all the wayOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/23/2014We used to like going here. We have been to all of her restaurants. We ordered 2 entrees off menu. A. Crab/pesto linguini. Those were tasty. The BBQ meatloaf was instilled. We would have told our waitress, but she completely ignored us for 45 minutes. We had to get up and ask for our check. We were never offered coffee or dessert. Our first waitress was flexed mid meal so she could go"down the shore" . Our second waitress could have cared less that we were there. Food was disappointing at best. We all agree, Stella Blu is off our restaurant rotation. Sad but true. Good luck.
- Great food, great service!diner39VIPDined on 5/17/2014After leaving another local restaurant because of bad service, we quickly booked a reservation here. It was a great decision! We were waited on immediately by a friendly waitress with a smile and were shown an extensive menu. Food was great and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerNancyVIPDined on 5/13/2014My now favorite! Amazing staff, friendly, attentive, and wonderful meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stella Blu - Outstanding!KarrieDined on 5/9/2014We celebrated a 30th birthday at Stella Blu last Friday night and between Kim (the owner) and her staff, it made for a memorable night. She was more than accomodating with all of my special requests, not to mention the food was incredible! I would highly recommend this gem of a restaurant to anyone who wants to enjoy a cool vibe atmosphere and delishious food!Special Features:
- tomcatDined on 5/6/2014Although I enjoyed my dinner, the dish did not come out as it was described. It said that it had a spicy applesauce, but the spicy apple sauce was more of a decoration on the plate. My dining partners said the same thing about their dinners as well. I was not impressed with the service at all. The server told us about the specials for the evening as an after thought. Considering the prices, the service should have been better.Special Features:
- overpriced and small.ShaneVIPDined on 5/3/2014The place is more of a bar scene than a restaurant. My wife and I both ordered the parm crusted scallops with lobster risotto and a pureè The scallops were overcooked, the risotto was undercooked and bland, and the pureè was non-existant. For 27$ I would expect a better turnout of food. We will not be going back.
- The food1favoriteDined on 5/2/2014The food and wine choices from menu were numerous. Hard to decide. But everything was superb!!Special Features:
- Great experienceNancyVIPDined on 4/29/2014My husband brought me to Stella Blu to celebrate our anniversary. What a lovely and fun experience. Everything was perfect from the hostess greeting, best bartender(cj) and delicious food. A great experience and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sarafaekVIPDined on 4/26/2014Great Lobster specials...both lobster salads were dynamite and very unique. Thanks Stella...loved dining with you!Special Features:
- Delicious!TCkauai2013Dined on 4/19/2014This was our second time to Stella Blu with a party of four. Dishes had were the scallops with risotto, lobster ravioli, lobster Mac cheese and the seafood mix pasta. Everything came out hot and delicious. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/15/2014The waitress was not friendly and seemed bothered to serve us. The other server noticed that we were constantly waiting for drink refills and stepped in to get us anything that we needed. Cute place with great food. Would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Great Food Ok ServiceFoodieDined on 4/15/2014Gentleman at the door was not very nice. It was pouring raining and as we entered instead of saying hello he yells leave your umbrella here. Overall food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with the gangFrankVIPDined on 4/12/2014we had a great dinner with a small group of friends on Saturday April 12. everyone enjoyed their meals and the wine. we will return.Special Features:
- Best staff everJoseAntoinetteVIPDined on 4/4/2014From the time I walked was greeted and felt like family. The staff was super. We ended up having a great dinner and nite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Group EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/3/2014We were in Conshohocken for only two days, attending a conference. Stella Blu was practically across the street from our hotel, so we went in a group, not expecting anything extraordinary. We were pleasantly surprised: everything was great, including the food. I found it not only tasty but also sophisticated. Frankly, the restaurant is worthy of a larger city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening outhappy1Dined on 4/1/2014We celebrated our anniversary and could't have been happier. Great service, excellant food, wonderful Martini. Even dessert was incredible. Can t wait to go back! 100% perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Traveling surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/29/2014We were just passing through the area, but happened to be staying at a hotel across the street, so tried this one just for convenience. It was such a pleasant surprise that I would go back just for the restaurant! Good food, quiet but not stuffy, attentive wait staff, but we never felt rushed. Thank you Stella Blu for a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.