Stella Blu - Conshohocken
101 Ford St.
West Conshohocken, PA 19428Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Stella Blu - Conshohocken
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stellablurestaurant.com/
- Phone: 6108257060
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm Closed: Sunday
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We offer small and large scale catering. For more information, visit: http://www.stellablucatering.com/
- Entertainment: Live Music Friday at 8:30pm.
- Special Events: At the Star Bar (inside Stella Blu) Happy Hour Mon - Fri : 5p - 7p 1/2 price small plates $4 Rex Goliath Chardonnay and Cabernet $5 specialty Martini's & Sangria $6 Saint Germaine cocktails
- Cross Street: Route 23
- Public Transit: 10 minute walk from Conshohocken train station. Go up the stairs, cross the bridge into West Conshohocken, and you will see our building directly in front of you.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Parking Details Valet parking available evenings after 6pm. Public parking across the street and a few blocks away.
A word from Stella Blu - Conshohocken
Our menu features plates with a Global flair, and nightly specials focus on fresh fish and premium grilled meats. Our inviting “Star Bar” is the perfect place to unwind after work. With a sleek feel and warm finishes, Stella Blu’s ambiance will draw you in. We believe our guests come first and should be treated wonderfully. With standards that rival the best of the city, an unpretentious ambiance, and a superb menu, you'll walk away from this dining experience wanting to come back, as so many customers do.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Stella Blu - Conshohocken - Best Restaurants in Conshohocken ›
Stella Blu - Conshohocken reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (35)fit for foodies (28)special occasion (20)romantic (18)great for lunch (14)good for groups (9)vibrant bar scene (6)notable wine list (5)hot spot (4)late-night find (2)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- beautifulFoodie2345VIPDined on 8/30/2014Lovely intimate and romantic decor. Food was great, best flatbread I've had in a while. Will definitely be back and we're looking forward to checking out the sister restaurantsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentcroxx617Dined on 8/20/2014We came in for a birthday dinner and couldn’t have been happier with the food and service we received. The menu can be a bit pricey but it is well worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies who lunchLadieswholunchVIPDined on 8/15/2014Fabulous food and service a real gem. Would come back again for sure. The grilled calamari was terrific the best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night..SwtcityDined on 8/2/2014We've driven by this restaurant many times and wanted to try it. So glad we did. Our party of four had a drink at the bar then seated at our nice private table in the rear of the restaurant. Loved the décor. Service friendly. Food was really good. The lettuce wedge was outstanding, along with our entree's. Will return again.Special Features:
- Always a good experienceKOPgalDined on 7/24/2014I frequent Stella and always have a great experience. The happy hour specials are the best in town. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Why I dine at Stella BluJewelrymom1Dined on 7/12/2014Stella is a restaurant that I know I can go to for a fabulous meal with an upscale menu that will make my taste buds happy. It's consistent, has great atmosphere and excellent service! We love it there and if we don't want to go to the city for dinner we have Stella.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An overall good experienceJimConshyDined on 7/11/2014I've been to the owner's other property, Southern Cross, numerous times for brunch, dinner and late night drinks and always enjoyed it. Stella Blu was great as well! Fridays they have an entire specials menu dedicated to lobster, and both my fiancée and I ordered from it. I got a Maine lobster over a garlic butter scampi-type thin spaghetti, while she got the lobster tacos. We both really enjoyed our meals. And for both of us getting dishes with lots of lobster, and a few beers, the check came in around $75 including a 20% tip! Other entrees on the menu are even more reasonably priced. The waitress was attentive and very friendly, and the ambience was nice. I look forward to returning to try some of their other selections!Special Features:
- Service was horrendous!BLT1VIPDined on 7/10/2014SB is one of my favorite lunch spots but I doubt I will go back. Food was very good, as always. We had to ask several times for drinks. No one offered to refill empty water, we had to flag down the waitress.She refilled the glasses at the bar and let them sit there. She walked by our glasses at least 8 times-giving checks to customers, taking payment, etc. She went in the back, passing our glasses, came back out, passing our glasses. We finally called over the owner who retrieved our drinks. The same waitress cleared every table around us and neglected to even look our way or ask if we were finished and wanted the check. We never saw this waitress smile once. Everyone has a bad day, but this made for a very disappointing dining experience.
- macmomDined on 7/7/2014Went for my daughter's birthday and was pleasantly surprised. The menu had plenty of choices. Everything was lovely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChesterCoJRDined on 6/27/2014Great service !!! Chef allowed substitutions and did a fantastic job ! Very nice bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovelyKimPaDined on 6/25/2014I am a repeat customer. This particular occassion the guest of honor requested to come back for the blackened chicken wrap specifically. Anyone I bring to Stell Blu is a repeat customer in the making.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/30/2014My wife and I have been here many times over the past fee years. The food and service are always very good. We enjoy the atmosphere and will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good food and service.romeosgparentsDined on 5/24/2014Third time dining at Stella Blu, twice with husband, once at daughters pre bachelorette party. Love the atmosphere, food and service have always been very good.Special Features:
- Downhill all the wayOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/23/2014We used to like going here. We have been to all of her restaurants. We ordered 2 entrees off menu. A. Crab/pesto linguini. Those were tasty. The BBQ meatloaf was instilled. We would have told our waitress, but she completely ignored us for 45 minutes. We had to get up and ask for our check. We were never offered coffee or dessert. Our first waitress was flexed mid meal so she could go"down the shore" . Our second waitress could have cared less that we were there. Food was disappointing at best. We all agree, Stella Blu is off our restaurant rotation. Sad but true. Good luck.
- Great food, great service!diner39Dined on 5/17/2014After leaving another local restaurant because of bad service, we quickly booked a reservation here. It was a great decision! We were waited on immediately by a friendly waitress with a smile and were shown an extensive menu. Food was great and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerNancyVIPDined on 5/13/2014My now favorite! Amazing staff, friendly, attentive, and wonderful meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stella Blu - Outstanding!KarrieDined on 5/9/2014We celebrated a 30th birthday at Stella Blu last Friday night and between Kim (the owner) and her staff, it made for a memorable night. She was more than accomodating with all of my special requests, not to mention the food was incredible! I would highly recommend this gem of a restaurant to anyone who wants to enjoy a cool vibe atmosphere and delishious food!Special Features:
- tomcatDined on 5/6/2014Although I enjoyed my dinner, the dish did not come out as it was described. It said that it had a spicy applesauce, but the spicy apple sauce was more of a decoration on the plate. My dining partners said the same thing about their dinners as well. I was not impressed with the service at all. The server told us about the specials for the evening as an after thought. Considering the prices, the service should have been better.Special Features:
- The following 161 reviews are from the Stella Blu - Conshohocken reviews archive.
- overpriced and small.ShaneVIPDined on 5/3/2014The place is more of a bar scene than a restaurant. My wife and I both ordered the parm crusted scallops with lobster risotto and a pureè The scallops were overcooked, the risotto was undercooked and bland, and the pureè was non-existant. For 27$ I would expect a better turnout of food. We will not be going back.
- The food1favoriteDined on 5/2/2014The food and wine choices from menu were numerous. Hard to decide. But everything was superb!!Special Features:
- Great experienceNancyVIPDined on 4/29/2014My husband brought me to Stella Blu to celebrate our anniversary. What a lovely and fun experience. Everything was perfect from the hostess greeting, best bartender(cj) and delicious food. A great experience and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sarafaekVIPDined on 4/26/2014Great Lobster specials...both lobster salads were dynamite and very unique. Thanks Stella...loved dining with you!Special Features:
- Delicious!TCkauai2013Dined on 4/19/2014This was our second time to Stella Blu with a party of four. Dishes had were the scallops with risotto, lobster ravioli, lobster Mac cheese and the seafood mix pasta. Everything came out hot and delicious. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/15/2014The waitress was not friendly and seemed bothered to serve us. The other server noticed that we were constantly waiting for drink refills and stepped in to get us anything that we needed. Cute place with great food. Would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Great Food Ok ServiceFoodieDined on 4/15/2014Gentleman at the door was not very nice. It was pouring raining and as we entered instead of saying hello he yells leave your umbrella here. Overall food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with the gangFrankVIPDined on 4/12/2014we had a great dinner with a small group of friends on Saturday April 12. everyone enjoyed their meals and the wine. we will return.Special Features:
- Best staff everJoseAntoinetteVIPDined on 4/4/2014From the time I walked was greeted and felt like family. The staff was super. We ended up having a great dinner and nite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Group EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/3/2014We were in Conshohocken for only two days, attending a conference. Stella Blu was practically across the street from our hotel, so we went in a group, not expecting anything extraordinary. We were pleasantly surprised: everything was great, including the food. I found it not only tasty but also sophisticated. Frankly, the restaurant is worthy of a larger city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening outhappy1Dined on 4/1/2014We celebrated our anniversary and could't have been happier. Great service, excellant food, wonderful Martini. Even dessert was incredible. Can t wait to go back! 100% perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Traveling surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/29/2014We were just passing through the area, but happened to be staying at a hotel across the street, so tried this one just for convenience. It was such a pleasant surprise that I would go back just for the restaurant! Good food, quiet but not stuffy, attentive wait staff, but we never felt rushed. Thank you Stella Blu for a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly staffOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/27/2014We were very satisfied with our meal. The food was excellent with lots of small plate options. But the staff was very nice, chatty and attractive. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took a few tries to make drinksJmanDined on 3/22/2014Took a few tries to make drinks right but happily tried to. Good for a quick meal if in the area but not a destination place to drive to from far away. Servers tried hard to please.Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/15/2014Everything was great. Get the lobster Mac and cheese and lamb chops!! Skip the fig app , not so great. I will be back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant is busier thankennymatDined on 3/15/2014The restaurant is busier than it merits. The food is not consistent. The chicken parmigiana was dry, with no apparent seasoning. Mountains of gooey fettucine made it inedible. They did comp us the meal, but that will be our last time there.
- Delicious!MPfromPAVIPDined on 3/8/2014Dined here with my family and it was delicious. Had the goat cheese flatbread which was amazing, and took it home and had it for lunch the next day..still great! Crab cake special was delicious. NY Strip special was great as well. Menu inventive, Food excellent, hip vibe, cool bar, great for couples or friends; not very big inside so a large party would be tough during busy time.Special Features:
- DisappointingNYDinerVIPDined on 2/25/2014This place used to be a go-to spot for everytime I was in town. Now it is a restaurant that I would go to only on an as-needed basis. The food menu has gotten weird -- who wants a seared tuna salad entrée with bacon and thousand island dressing?? Also, the wine list is really limited -- what happened to all the good Italian wines they used to offer??? And, worst part is that the service did not understand good service. They did not show us the wine bottle before opening it and it was of course the wrong wine, and then when they replaced it, they STILL didn't show us the bottle to confirm it was correct!! As needed!
- Will be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/20/2014We had a very nice birthday dinner at Stella Blu. The food was very good, service attentive and informative and the ambiance is quite nice for a romantic dinner or small celebration. We will be back to try more from the menu!Special Features:
- Great little place!!kate85Dined on 2/8/2014It is an excellent place, the lighting is low for romance. Theresa is great explain where to park for us and they offer to put your coat away. We were once of the last people for the night, and the manger sent us a comp fried calamari which was delcious even my boyfriend like it who doesn't eat seafood! We both cleaned our plates this now one of our favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was our first, but definitelyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/1/2014This was our first, but definitely not our last visit! We were celebrating my niece's engagement and it was the perfect spot! The decor is so unique and creative, the staff was so friendly and accommodating and the food was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Half and halfsylliegirlDined on 1/30/2014I have been to Stella Blu before and this time it was disappointing. A friend was in town so I suggested Stella Blu. The service was good, but one of our entrees was not great. We ordered two dinners and agreed to share them. The Lobster Mac and cheese which was wonderful but the Chicken Parm was terrible. The chicken was over done and dry. I think the had it sitting in the oven or under the heat lamp since the cheese on top was dried out as well. The pasta that came with the chicken tasted like someone opened a can of diced tomatoes and dumped on the pasta - desparately needed seasonings. the Lobster Mac and Cheese made up for it by being so good. This is the first time I have had a meal that was bad so I will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.