1101 4th Street SW
Washington, DC 20024Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.station4dc.com/
- Phone: 2024880987x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Bar Menu/Light Fare Monday - Sunday 3pm - 5pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Orlando Amaro
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact our Private Dining Contact for details
- Private Party Contact: Maryna Masciandaro 2024880987x
- Special Events: please email email@example.com
A word from Station 4
A New American bistro-style restaurantContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Station 4 reviews from OpenTable diners
172 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (76)great for brunch (74)great for outdoor dining (69)fit for foodies (46)great for lunch (42)good for groups (36)special occasion (33)vibrant bar scene (33)romantic (21)late-night find (16)hot spot (13)notable wine list (7)scenic view (5)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- Date night spotDPW1Dined on 9/15/2014My husband and I went on a Monday night. Great menu and service. Excellent value.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2014We stopped in for a pre-theatre light supper. Service was pleasant and prompt .
- Great Location, Food not so good !JDL2014Dined on 9/14/2014I booked this restaurant after looking online for a place close to The Arena Stage. Location was excellent, ambiance very nice and noise level great (it was not busy). The service was quick and very professional. However the food was just so so - we ordered from the pre-Theater Dinner menu - I really can't think of anything good to say - the goat cheese crostini was dry, the lamb was some type of kebab meat that was heavily spiced (I don't mind spicy) not at all what I had expected and the fruit tart was mediocre at best. Even the coffee was bad??
- NickDined on 9/14/2014Great for brunch pre-matinee at Arena. Or dinner after Arena's matinee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BruchDinersVIPDined on 9/14/2014Great Brunch -- Biscuits and Gravy with two eggs and two sausage patties was absolutely fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServicePCYinDCDined on 9/14/2014We have been to this restaurant several times for brunch and it is normally good- food is good and although it's always very busy, the service is usually good- not the case this time. Server was first rushing us to order, then not very attentive at all...bottomless Mimosas and I got 2...my friend ordered coffee and was not able to get a refill. The check was dropped while we were barley through our meals then the server came by to get it when we had not even looked at it because we were still eating and got a little huffy that it wasn't ready...when we did finally prepare the payment, he was then no where to be found and a manager had to come by and pick up the check. Very disappointing this vist.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/13/2014Our server was very attentive to the reason why we were there. Great food, location and price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent eating placeJazzieDined on 9/13/2014I arrived a little early and was able to check in and wait for my other party. Upon arrival, the hostess was very pleasant and so was the manager. The waiter was at our table in no time and was very pleasant. It did not take a long time, to receive our food (which was excellent). The portions were good. The manager came to our table and asked how was everything.Special Features:
- Good choice for pre-theaterDCfoodfanVIPDined on 9/12/2014Our group of 6 were seated outdoors on the lovely patio. The wait staff is attentive and knowledgeable and the food is well prepared and presented. Overall the final check was pricey, but we had a great evening and will plan on Station 4 being our regular stop before a show at Arena StageSpecial Features:
- Nice neighborhood restaurantRomanDined on 9/12/2014This is a good addition to Southwest D.C. Although the prices are somewhat high, the pre-theater special is a good bargain. If you wish, they even let you come back for dessert after the show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/11/2014The entrees are uniquely composed and those I've tasted are delicious. The overall-sound level of the restaurant is too loud for me and difficult for a party like ours (5 people) to carry on a conversations where all can participate. There is at least one table (perhaps others) that is sound buffered and where such conversation can be conducted. As a regular pre-theater venue, Station 4 is convenient and tasty, but a bit pricey for frequent dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Atmosphere and Delicious FoodEbbrownDined on 9/11/2014Great atmosphere and delicious food options. A gem in SW, DC!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Arena StageLee41VIPDined on 9/7/2014We loved our unusual starters, solid -- and generous -- main dishes of tuna and rockfish, with clever accompaniments. Too bad the espresso machine was down... Noise was rising as we left, but it was just enthusiasm at our early dining hour. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Surprisingly funsoubeeDined on 9/7/2014Seated immediately with reservation. Waiter trying but not fantastic. Steak great eggs overcooked. Mimosas just kept on coming, though!Special Features:
- My kind of placeStoliTonicLemonDined on 9/5/2014Great service, great food and very nice potent cocktails make this my kind of place - had a late reservation for a Friday night - wait staff treated us like we where their first customers - I eat out on business multiple times a week so I'm a little hard to impress - I'd go back there again and againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service...RoastbeefVIPDined on 8/30/2014We had a large party and they were accommodating. The service was excellent and the food arrived within a reasonable time. The only complaint I have is the price of the drinks. I feel like the food is reasonably priced, but the drinks are too much.Special Features:
- fooddudeDined on 8/30/2014The ambiance was great! It was perfect for our birthday brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The food was very bland. The drinks were not cold and the taste was not very good, as if the use very cheap champagne. I did not have the voucher so we ended up paying the full price of $30 per person instead of the promotional $35 for two people. Overall it DEFINITELY was not worth $30 per person. I would not recommend this resturaunt.
- changed signalssuewDined on 8/27/2014Our lunch party, meant to be four OF US, started with three, and then the last diner came VERY LATE. The waitress was pleasant about serving us all out of order, and about bringing the order of late-comer ASAP. As ever, the wait staff at Station 4 was pleasant, quick, and responsive.Special Features:
- Great food! LOUD!!luvmimosasDined on 8/23/2014We love having brunch here. Everything that we have ordered has been very good and the wait staff is always very attentive! Not a great place for a conversation tho....LOUD!Special Features:
- ypdinersDined on 8/23/2014Great food and atmosphere. It was a full restaurant during Saturday's brunch but our waiter Luis was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood find!MagTTVIPDined on 8/23/2014I tried this restaurant using a Groupon deal and was pleasantly surprised! My huevos rancheros dish was pretty good especially with egg whites! The Bloody Mary was spot on! I'll definitely have to return to this place given its convenient location right at the metro!Special Features:
- Great Brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Wonderful food and drinks. Very friendly staff with great service! Atmosphere is very nice. would recommend eating there. I would recommend being there around 10:30 for brunch because it did get busy pretty quick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well, it was food.LisaDVIPDined on 8/17/2014"Well, it was food" was exactly what my husband said at the end of our brunch. It was not terrible; nor was it delicious. My husband's omelet was too eggy & too scant on filling. My granola/fruit dish was the oddest presentation I've ever seen. Instead of a bowl of granola with berries, it was a large pile of cantaloupe/honey dew, few pineapple pieces & 5 blueberries on an oval dish with a thin layer of granola crumbs on top. I was disappointed that they would serve granola over melon rather than using berries & there was just not enough granola. I ordered turkey bacon & they were out. I asked for a hard boiled egg & the server thought they were out (?) but did not confirm. Nice ambiance, fast service, but the food was not worth returning.
- Love Station 4!JSMCVIPDined on 8/16/2014Station 4 is a very nice place for weekend brunch. A great atmosphere with really good food. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Stay awayPigsdad1Dined on 8/13/2014Slow service even though the restaraunt was almost empty on a Friday night. After waiting over an hour we finally asked about our entrees. Was told by the manager that we had just put our order in a few minutes ago and that it hadnt been long. After another 20 minutes we had to call the manager back over since we still had no food. She told us again that it was us that hadn't ordered right away and their kitchen was busy. At that point we decided to leave. The manager never apologized, attempted to offer us a drink or otherwise try to make it right. She still charged us our full drink tab and had an attitude that we were leaving. Ended up eating a Zburger next door... Great cheesesteak there!
- BadaBingDined on 8/13/2014With limited choices in the waterfront area, I enjoy Station 4 as a great lunch option -- good food and good service. The soup, salad and sandwich option is perfect for a mid-day business lunch with great atmosphere where you can still hear your companion. The options are many and the portions are perfectly-sized so you won't need a mid-afternoon nap. The service is friendly, attentive and on-time if you need to meet and eat inside an hour. I plan to keep coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good at allOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Food was awful, the place was nearly empty though waitress took her time to service us.Special Features:
- last minute reservationRDPierceDined on 8/10/2014While visiting Washington DC my fiance and I decided to do a little touring before we left. Once we were ready for lunch, I hit open table to find something that we both wanted. Thats when I found Station 4. I wasnt aware that they were onlybserving brunch when I made the reservation but we ended up having a few drinks and waiting for the bar menu to be served at 3pm. Overall we had an amazing dining experience. The atmosphere was wonderful the food was great the service was great as well. I would definitely go back to Station 4 the next time im in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunchKV413Dined on 8/10/2014Such great food, good mimosas, and a great please to get together with a group of peopleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- favorite brunch spot!IlovefoodDined on 8/9/2014This is my favorite restaurant for an all-you-can-drink brunch. The mimosas are very potent and the waitress never lets your mimosa glass be less than halfway full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & locationFoodie123Dined on 8/9/2014Went to Station 4 for Saturday brunch. They had good drinks, food came out quickly, and service was good. Ambiance is fancier and location is great (within walking distance to SW waterfront). Outdoor seating also available.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerDCFoodie20024Dined on 8/8/2014Very nice restaurant. The prices are reasonable and the service was better than mediocre.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okay brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/3/2014Wasn't completely blown away by the brunch but for the price I think it was okay. Drinks weren't that great either and my server kept trying to push bottomless mimosas even though I was clearly there with my 1 year old. May try again.Special Features:
- Duck fat fries are divine!SistersBrunchingDined on 7/27/2014Recently went to brunch with my sorority sister who was visiting from out of town, and recommended that she partake in the experience of duck fat fries. She LOVED them. In fact she had been introduced to them at another DC Resturant the night before and was not impressed---but the ones at Station 4 were dually notiable from first bite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre concertJt23Dined on 7/26/2014Great location near metro. Patio was great. Very noisy inside . Pizzas were nice to share .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014A little pricey but food was good and service has improvedSpecial Features:
- Quiet RestaurantMadHatterinDCDined on 7/24/2014Service was excellent. The food was fine. The orzo salad was good, but seemed to be missing something. My pizza was also good, but the balance of incredients was off--too much pork belly and not enough blue cheese. I didn't say anything because I was with a friend and we were having a nice time. The restaurant needs more options for non fish/seafood eaters.
- Will return for another visitmommystimeoutDined on 7/18/2014Chose this spot as a convenient location for a business luncheon near a Metro Station in DC for three people who needed to meet. Very convenient. I was pleased with my meal and the great service. I will return to try a Saturday or Sunday Brunch and will recommend to others to give you a try. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Great neighborRandyVIPDined on 7/17/2014Station 4 is a good neighbor - always offering good food, great cocktails and friendly wait staff. You always can count on a good lunch at a very good price.Special Features: