State & Allen Kitchen + Bar
2400 Allen Street
Dallas, TX 75204Neighborhood:
Bar / Lounge / Bottle ServicePrice: $30 and under
State & Allen Kitchen + Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stateandallen.com/
- Phone: (214) 239-1990
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 6:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 12:00am; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Rhett Dukes
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Savory Catering can handle any event, large or small. Please contact us directly for further information and tell us how we can make your next gathering exceptional!
- Entertainment: State & Allen Kitchen + Bar has live music every Saturday night! Come out, enjoy some great music, and have a fantastic meal!
A word from State & Allen Kitchen + Bar
State & Allen Kitchen + Bar is a cozy neighborhood place located in the Uptown area of Dallas, TX. We're proud to have called this neighborhood home for the past ten years! We boast an impressive wine list, an ever growing craft beer menu featuring a number of beers from local breweries, an extensive scotch list and a refreshing and fun cocktail menu. State & Allen prides itself on delivering impeccable food and we feature new chef created dishes every night! Check out our daily specials both from the kitchen and the bar. It's a fantastic place to sit and people watch on our newly renovated patio, bring your dog and meet new friends! Please take a moment to check out our new website www.stateandallen.com and see what we're all about, or come by for a beer, cocktail, or glass of wine and meet us!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
State & Allen Kitchen + Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (5)great for outdoor dining (5)great for lunch (5)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (4)hot spot (3)late-night find (3)fit for foodies (2)notable wine list (2)special occasion (2)romantic (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Excellent RestaurantAwesomeDined on 11/7/2014I dined at State and Allen for the first time. The food tastes amazing! The service was amazing, very attentive and helpful server. The hostess was extremely friendly and seated us promptly with a smile. The managers were all very awesome and ensured we were well taken cared of. I would definitely recommend State & Allen!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trendy brunch spot.2BrunchorNot2BrunchDined on 11/1/2014Great ambiance, great food, ok service. Temperatures dropped yet no one bothered to turn up the heat. My party had to dine in their jackets. Other than that we had a great time and the food is worth our turn. Hopefully by then, someone will find the thermostat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was lackingThe1whopaysthetipDined on 9/26/2014Was recommended by a friend to this restaurant. Made a reservation, but hardly anyone in the place at 7:00p on a Friday. 7 servers walked by, no one stopped. We finally had to ask for a server. Drinks were good. They didn't have the baked Brie that was listed on their online menu so we tried the short rib quesadilla. Appetizer was good. Then the server who was supposed to be assigned to us walked up in a huff because someone stole his table. We left and didn't try dinner because of the service.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the State & Allen Kitchen + Bar reviews archive.