6 Parlato Drive
Westhampton Beach, NY 11978Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://starrboggsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 6312883500x
- Hours of Operation:
June 24th - September 32nd: Monday 6:00PM Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Frank Lucas
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-site catering available for private dinner parties and corporate fundraising events for over 800 guests can be accommodated. For more information, please contact Jean Curran at email@example.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private and separate dining area available for private parties. The entire restaurant is available for daytime rental all season and nightly rental in the off-season. We also are available to host luncheons and cocktail parties on our patio garden area. (Seasonally Appropriate) Menus are created to fill your desires and budget. Personal private dining gazebo outside on the patio that can accommodate parties of 8 -12 guests. We can also arrange for entertainment, rentals, flowers to give you the event of your dreams.
- Private Party Contact: Jean Curran 6312883500x
- Entertainment: Summer season offers live music Friday through Monday beginning at 8:00pm outside on our patio garden area with full bar. The entertainment is weather dependent. Join us for dinner, lighter fare, cocktails or dessert.
A word from Starr Boggs
New American Cuisine with a focus on seasonally appropriate and local ingredients. Starr proudly butchers the finest grade meats on premises. All this to ensure one of the finest dining experiences on the East End.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Starr Boggs - Best Restaurants in Hamptons ›
Starr Boggs reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (83)special occasion (80)neighborhood gem (78)great for outdoor dining (62)notable wine list (53)hot spot (51)romantic (43)vibrant bar scene (41)good for groups (32)late-night find (9)scenic view (7)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- DennyDined on 8/27/2014As always the food was great and the service was friendly, professional and on target. The wine list has enough alternatives to allow anyone to complement their meal no matter what their budget. A drink at the patio bar beforehand was also enjoyable. A busy night but we were sat at our reservation time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2014The food was outstanding. A great time was had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Night OutLuv2dineDined on 8/22/2014Wonderful night out with extended family we haven't seen in awhile. Food was very good as was the service, attentive! I had a yummy cocktail that was perfect. There was 7 of us & our reservation was for 6, no problem, was taken care of without a fuss. We were sat on time. We already had cocktail hour before arriving. No attitude from our waiter when we ordered our main course without a starter. Same for desert, having back at our beautiful house on the bay. Affordable, highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Favorite restaurant of all time!Whb1130Dined on 8/19/2014I have yet to be disappointed with any meals! I usually start with their Starr Margarita. It's made with fresh line juice. Then it's one of their many delicious appetizers. Portions are very big. Last, is always one if their incredible fish dishes. I have had the Meditterean fish soup 3x 's. It gas shrimp lobster, clams, and huge pieces of white fish. I could also never go wrong with the almond crusted sole. Ingredients are always fresh ! I live in Huntington , but end up at Starr Boggs almost every Tuesday nite ! I am thrilled they have extended their season to the end of November!!! A must must must for everyone !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuzinVIPDined on 8/17/2014Always a great meal. The service was a little slow which was unusual. Our guests were pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/17/2014Our very favorite spot. We had out of town guests visiting and took them there sunday night. Starr has a first rate team, every staff member knows the menu and wine list inside-out. We've never been less than thrilled with a meal here. The "Sunday Gravy" is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MgdinvestDined on 8/17/2014This is our 3rd visit to the restaurant and we do enjoy it very much
- FrankVIPDined on 8/14/2014Excellent as always. The almond crusted flounder, one of their signature dishes was wonderful. Great selection of wines including by the glass. The wait staff is very professional.
- luv2dineDined on 8/10/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants in West Hampton. The food and service are excellent.Special Features:
- stanleybrowntVIPDined on 8/9/2014Beautifully presented food (it seems almost like vandalism to eat it), most of it as good to eat as to look at. On our recent visits, we have enjoyed oysters, a wonderful tuna appetizer, and a number of delicious fish dishes. The rooms are comfortable, with original Warhol and other art work on the walls. The patio is a lovely place to eat in the right weather. The service is quite good, paying lots of unobtrusive attention. A great place for people watching -- many of both customers and staff aspire to be "beautiful people".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingLiketodineVIPDined on 8/8/2014This is a restaurant we frequently go to and sit in the back at the bar. This was the second time we sat at a table and had the same disappointing experience. We were ignored by the wait staff..the place was busy but other tables were be attended to. We waited a real long time for our food. Food was fair and I would probably never go back if I only had this experience. Sitting a the bar in the back the bartenders are great and attentive.Special Features:
- OUTSTANDINGibarbra24VIPDined on 8/4/2014Starr Boggs never disappoints! Truly, a great restaurant! The quality of food here is comparable to the City and unsurpassed by any other restaurant in the vicinity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best restaurant in westhamptonJeremyDined on 8/4/2014Going into Starr Boggs is entering a sleek, cool well-ordered world in which the staff look after your every need.if you eat in the garden you will be surrounded by a orgeous garden and often there is music. The food is varied and every dish is superb. I just went o Monday nite Lobster Night, a fantastic buffet followed by waiter serving salad, then as many lobsters and steak as you wanted, then dessert. Very high quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- homesweethomeDined on 7/29/2014Initially lost our reservation. Online confirmation from Starr Boggs (booked through Open Table) saved the day. Remaining experience fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodJonrDined on 7/29/2014Food was top notch, and the service even better. The t-bone I had was one of the best steaks I have ever eaten.Special Features:
- The BestCathDined on 7/28/2014Starr's has been consistently outstanding in food and service over the 7-plus years of its existence. None can compare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- niborVIPDined on 7/26/2014love the live music out back…great for groups…lively bar scene both inside and outside...Special Features:
- Starr is the star of westhamptondoc1023VIPDined on 7/25/2014Get the bad out first. Women at the front desk not friendly, were clubby and worst part of the restaurant. The food was great. Very good fairly priced wine list (can't say that too often). We have been there a few times in the last 10 years and look forward to going when we go to westhampton. Overall, a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/25/2014Always our favorite for a special occasion, or just when we want an outstanding experience. Never have I ever left there disappointed!! Starr runs a tight ship, has a terrific staff, and the food is to die for.Special Features:
- Great Night Night OutHalleysAuntieDined on 7/24/2014Love going to Starr Boggs for special occasions plus dining in the neighborhood. ambience is wonderful, staff is knowledgeable and the food is excellent! We're always guaranteed a wonderful night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Westhampton BeachCoffeesipDined on 7/23/2014Always consistent with every aspect of fine dining. Staff is well trained to go that extra mile to insure your dining pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!AirchicDined on 7/21/2014The food and service is consistently excellent. Monday night lobster bakes are a must! My favorite restaurant in the Hamptons!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a great eveningJkstraw2Dined on 7/20/2014Had relatives in from out of town and grew tired of cooking. Went for Sunday gravy night which is a always a big hit. Staff was particularly attentive and accommodating to one relative with significant food allergies. Always the best quality and preparation. Our server was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great eveningJanetzimDined on 7/19/2014We have been to Starr Boggs many times, and this one was no exception. The food was terrific, the service excellent and friendly, and the room lovely. My only complaint was that the noise level was higher than I like, but then it is an incredibly popular place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth every pennyjimmyrayDined on 7/12/2014Had a wonderful birthday dinner for 8 last weekend. Arrived quite early (30 mins) but hostess was more than accommodating in getting our party seated and set up. Although we didn't qualify for the "early bird" Prix Fixe (missed by 20 mins), it was offered/suggested by our waiter and several of us took advantage. Great house wine, local LI vintage. Excellent desserts. But service was the real selling point, from knowledgeable and engaging waiters to super-efficient busboys. A great find for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hampton sceneDanielDined on 7/11/2014Food,service, atmosphere was all good.Service was very goodSpecial Features:
- DisappointingStanDined on 7/10/2014We were there Memorial Daybweekend with friends and the service and food were sensational .i could not wait to return. This last time we brought two other couples. I ordered the same roasted black fish as did another member of our party . We were all very disappointed in the service and especially the food. In the past we have gone several times a season . I don't think I'll be returning any time soon.Special Features:
- Consistently greatSam11030Dined on 7/4/2014We had a great dining experience both Friday July 4th with friends that we took out for a 'Thank You' dinner, and on Saturday July 5th as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Lucked Out.KennyVIPDined on 6/30/2014My wife and I were staying in Riverhead for a couple of nights and we were looking for a decent restaurant for dinner. I came across Starr Boggs on the Opentable app on my iPad. When I asked my wife to look into it she found out that they have a Lobster Bake buffet dinner on Mondays. So we went a reservation and went. We really enjoyed our dinner. The restaurant is beautiful. All the staff are very friendly and professional. The food was delicious and the service was very attentive at the beginning. Unfortunately towards the end of our dinner the staff kind of forgot we were still there. They didn't even offer us an after dinner cocktail or coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!AirchicDined on 6/30/2014Consistently excellent food and service. Monday night lobster bakes throughout the summer are the absolute best!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stanleybrowntVIPDined on 6/29/2014Beautifully presented food (it seemed like vandalism to eat it), most of it as good to eat as to look at. On our last visit, we enjoyed oysters, tuna appetizer, blackfish, and a combination bass-blackfish entree. The rooms are comfortable, with original Warhol and other art work on the walls. The patio is a lovely place to eat in the right weather. Service quite good. Great place for people watching -- many of both customers and staff aspire to be "beautiful people".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Whipped CreamOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/29/2014Food was great but in 50 years of eating out I have never been charged for two tablespoons of whipped cream. $4 for a little dish was insulting.
- Good ExperiencesoogoodDined on 6/27/2014The ambiance was very pleasant and the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!luvtoeatVIPDined on 6/26/2014The food is well-prepared with a great variety of eats. The waiter was very knowledgable and informed us of everything we asked. From the evoo for the bread to the fish soup and halibut dish we truly enjoyed dinner. Also their prixe fixe menu cannot be beat! on Thursdays, you can choose from the entire menu. I am sure that as the summer goes on, that menu may become limited. However, even the less expensive wine was delicious. Go there and enjoy!!Special Features:
- Perfect Culinary NotesJuliaBVIPDined on 6/22/2014After following Starr around for 20 years or so, this restaurant has hit the perfect culinary notes. The food is consistently excellent, as well as the service. Starr never fails to impress!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDkaliVIPDined on 6/21/2014Professional staff and high quality food...great choice!Special Features:
- Excellent food!NeighborVIPDined on 6/20/2014We celebrated a birthday at Starr Boggs and everyone's dishes were amazing, appetizers and main courses alike. The flat iron steak, duck and flounder were outstanding. Ambience is very nice. Service unfortunately was not at the same level, our waiter was not around for very long periods of time. I would still come back for the amazing quality of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- adventurerVIPDined on 6/18/2014beautiful outdoor dining patio with lively bar and piped in 70's music. service was outstanding with friendly and knowledgeable waiters all adding to the ambience of this unique place.Special Features:
- DelayRackoflambloverVIPDined on 6/14/2014Had reservation. Seated on time. Charming waiter. Great cocktails. First course great. Then ONE HOUR later came our main course, and then only after saying we were leaving. Disappointing.
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/14/2014Best restaurant in this area. Food is always good, never a disappointment. Service can sometimes be slow, but on this occasion it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.