834 7th Avenue
New York, NY 10019Neighborhood:
Theater District / Times Square
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://thestagecoachtavern.com/Index.html
- Phone: 2129759044
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 12:00am; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Stagecoach Tavern
Incorporating the warmth of an Irish Pub with New American cuisine, serving Prime USDA Beef, Fresh Seafood, Sumptuous Salads & Classic Irish Pub Fayre. Our full bar boasts an extensive craft beer list of New York and European delights and an eclectic wine and cocktail list. The best of American & International Sports are shown on our numerous HDTV’s. Our world-class location in the heart of Midtown Manhattan just steps from Time Square, The Ball Drop, Renowned Hotels, Broadway Theatres and the bustling night life that New York City has to offer.So whether you are attending a Broadway show, visiting New York for a few days or looking for a new Midtown hangout, drop by The Stagecoach Tavern for a memorable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Stagecoach Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
- The food and service weregeneralVIPDined on 3/6/2014The food and service were excellent. The waitress was attentive to my needs and the food came promptly and was served hot. She checked back numerous times to make sure that everything was OK. I would highly recommend this restaurant, They also had many TV's playing the hockey game and if you are interested in sports this is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the food was very good, howeverMaximDined on 2/22/2014the food was very good, however the servers seemed a little distracted. we started out with one server and ended up with another. after we had our salad, our first server came over and asked us if there would be anything else. this was before we had even been served our dinner. in general, though, they were attentive, and we did not have to wait long for anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and locationBeckyDined on 12/25/2013Lots of TVs for sports. Great steaks and sandwiches. Neat location for people watching!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just righteggsDined on 12/21/2013Went to lunch with my daughter while shopping. Great menu with njce selection. There is plenty to choose from if you just want soup and sandwich, a big salad or full entree. It is loosely an Irish pub. My only dissapointment that it seemed that options for 2 patrons Re on high bar stools at high top tables. Im glad I didnt have an elderly person with me. I was happy to see that the tables were not just inches apart frommothers like many NYC restaurants. Very attentive and friendly staff. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In Between IdentitiesMassGuyDined on 12/14/2013This place is either changing from an Irish pub or into an Irish pub. The menu has a distinct Irish flavor. Our server was delightful and efficient. The food was OK - nothing special, but adequate and moderately priced (for New York!!). Its major advantage is proximity to the theatre district, and as such is a good place for a quick meal before the curtain.
- Like the location and thelunchjunkyDined on 12/11/2013Like the location and the décor. Our waitress, Katharine, was terrific. Food was good. Weren't rushed and attentive service. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what we were looking forDwilsonDined on 11/27/2013After being in the hustle and bustle of NYC for a few days we were looking for good food without being crammed into a small space with people on top of you. This was the perfect place. It was quiet and we were not crowded. Our food was excellent and the service was good. It was not too pricey either,I will definitely go back on my next trip to NYC.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hrmm...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/16/2013It wasn't overly crowded and the bartender was very attentive and friendly. Once we were seated, the service went downhill. Although our food was pretty good, our waitress pretty much forgot about us once our food was served. We were seated at 5:30 and didn't leave until after 8. The place wasn't a lot of patrons, we just had to keep waiting for someone, anyone, to come and bring us a check...then return for the card. I even had my coat on. There wasn't anyone at the hostess stand to speak to either. We scrapped up enough cash to pay the bill and leave a not-so-great tip.Special Features:
- New in the Broadway Area1687Dined on 11/13/2013New to Broadway area, I have eaten at Stagecoach twice and both times it was excellent. Service was great and so was the food. On my first visit, I had the Shepard's Pie which was huge and well prepared. second visit was the 10 ounce burger and it was also excellent. Recommended.Special Features:
- A fine place if you are lookingFrankandStellaDined on 11/2/2013A fine place if you are looking to sit down with standard pub fare and watch a ballgame.
- Great location and foodDoubleDDined on 11/2/2013Great place with really good food and a nice atmosphere with service that is spot on. If you have not been, you should go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New Place in Mid-TownMactor17VIPDined on 11/2/2013Wow, I wanted to find a place to get a bite and watch some football before seeing a 2:00 show. I am so happy I found this place. The Burger was one of the best I have had in NYC. The 4 or 5 large Tv's were positioned so any seat in the restaurant is a good seat.Special Features:
- perfectshayesmomDined on 10/11/2013great food, amazing service- went with my father and my 6 r old daughter- was something for everyone. she had the mac and cheese i had the goat cheese salad. AMAZING! perfect location, great service. Reasonable prices. There as a soccer game on the tv but were lots of 'date-y' tables so it is perfect for anyone. If I am ever in NYC again will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.