Stadium Sports Bar & Grill - Lumiere Place
999 North Second St
St. Louis, MO 63102Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Stadium Sports Bar & Grill - Lumiere Place
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lumiereplace.com/Stadium-Sports-Bar-Grill.aspx
- Phone: 3148817595
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 1am, Friday & Saturday: 11am - 2am
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar
A word from Stadium Sports Bar & Grill - Lumiere Place
America’s best sports town can now enjoy the best sports bar with Stadium Sports Bar and Grill. The state-of-the-art Stadium is the spot where fans can enjoy great food, watch the game and mingle with friends. The menu features a full line-up of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, hand-tossed pizzas, flatbreads, smoked meats, steaks and more designed to perfection by award winning chefs! Enjoy one of the 36 beers on tap and soak in the 24/7 game-day atmosphere. With more than 50 high-definition flat screen tv’s, Stadium is St. Louis’ unrivaled destination for the modern sports fan. At Stadium Sports Bar and Grill, the food is first-class, the service is unparalleled and the experience is unmatched.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Stadium Sports Bar & Grill - Lumiere Place reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Casino RestaurantBsfabfindsDined on 4/26/2014Everything was fine. Its not that you expect a lot from a restaurant across from the floor of a casino though. It was fine.Special Features:
- Always good.kkkkkkkkVIPDined on 2/7/2014We've been here a lot lately. They have not let us down yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went for a football game.TTTStLouDined on 1/3/2014Went for a football game. Decor was nice - upscale sports bar as advertised. The service was very attentive and friendly. One issue: Our table was not very close to a big screen, so I often couldn't tell what down it was, so that's not good. I would have asked for a better table, but for our party of 8 there were no better options. They do have some nice sofas and chairs by the big screens, so it would be a great place for a couple to watch the game. We ordered bacon cheddar tater tots, which seemed like something I'd get at Denny's. We also had chicken and avacado sligers, which were good but nothing special. Our friends shared nachos, which were along the same lines. It was fine for munching while watching the game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappyCardinalFanDelightedSusanVIPDined on 10/24/2013My husband and I were in St. Louis on our way to visit friends in another state, and I wanted to watch the World Series game with other Cardinal Fans. We were staying across the street at the Drury Inn and found this place on Open Table. It was great to know we had a reservation on a night when so many other venues were crowded and SRO. It was fun to be there....nice place...good beer selection....welcoming waitress!Special Features:
- DisappointedMaryVIPDined on 8/22/2013Did not know what to expect at this venue. Snack-time, light fare, great beer menu. Overwhelming cigarette smoke smell all over the entire establishment -- although no smoking allowed in restaurant, the air was permeated with it from the casino area across from the dining area. Difficult for those of us who cannot tolerate smoke.Special Features:
- I ordered the prime rib sandwichOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/8/2013I ordered the prime rib sandwich and my friend ordered the phily cheesesteak, both with thin fries. Both sandwiches were very good. The service was fair at best. Great ambiance as far as sports bar, but did not like the cigarett smoke odor.
- For some reason it takes adinnerVIPDined on 8/4/2012For some reason it takes a long time to get your food. After ordering it took over 30 min. before getting the first course of your order. This is not the first time it seems to happen every time we eat there. They are NOT crowded.
- Handled Game 7 Crowd ExceptionallyOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/28/2011We went here during Game 7 of the World Series and they did an excellent job of honoring reservations through Open Table. They also restricted entrance once the max capacity had been reached which was much appreciated to prevent a shoulder-to-shoulder crowd. The service during probably one of their biggest nights of the year was excellent and attentive.Special Features:
- Great casual dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2011Great casual dining experience. It was our first time there, and we ordered from a special $25 menu for Downtown Restaurant Week. But we were impressed with the normal menu, and thought the vibe of the place was just right. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- The food was so delicious.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2011The food was so delicious. We especially loved the plating including the bean crock and the wire basket for the brownies would definitely be back.Special Features: