Stack - The Mirage
Mirage Hotel & Casino
3400 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Mirage Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Stack - The Mirage
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stacklasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 588-5656
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Tuesday | 5:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Friday & Saturday | 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Lounge: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Friday & Saturday | 5:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jordan Hoffman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private & intimate, the STACK Private Dining Room offers guests an opportunity for a unique experience to host friends, family or associates. The private dining space at STACK can accommodate up to 26 people.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough (702) 588-5624x
A word from Stack - The Mirage
Succulent American inspired cuisine & decadent desserts seduce your palette at STACK Restaurant in The Mirage. Offering a pantheon of culinary delights perfect for quick bite dining or sharing with friends, STACK guarantees to wow even the most finicky of diners. Beautiful rippling walls draw in patrons with their inviting canyon-like structure & sleek hardwood design, while STACK’s amazing contemporary menu ensures that diners' taste buds are equally stimulated.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Stack - The Mirage - Best Restaurants in Mirage Hotel & Casino ›
Stack - The Mirage reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- SO CLOSE, YET SO FARJVARNERDined on 11/22/2014Food and atmosphere were great. The service was "assembly line" surgical without an overarching connection. Our waiter was fully vested in two larger groups and barely stopped by to check on us. Thank goodness the bus boy had some time to spare, and although we appreciated his attempt, we would have actually preferred saltines with our oysters in lieu of oyster crackers!! It was a new challenge, eating oysters from oyster crackers!! We asked for the manager at nights' end who was nice enough, but equally sterile in his standard "here's my card" response. Two years ago, when I was hosting a large group at this restaurant, we received very attentive and personable service. I guess the waiters invest their time on the largest groups and the couples capture what's left over. Disappointing to say the least.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 727 reviews are from the Stack - The Mirage reviews archive.
- Excellent steaksPBGrunnerDined on 11/22/2014We were part of a group of 6 with reservations. We had a drink at the bar and when we were ready to be seated we were taken to our table within minutes. Several apps were ordered along with varying types of steaks and sides. The only side that we weren't wild about was the brussel sprouts, but the others were all excellent. To our delight things came out promptly and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their food and service. We selected several bottles of wine from the list. It is somewhat difficult for several people to look at the drink and wine list as it is on an ipad but works fine for one person at a time. My filet was excellent and cooked to perfection and two guest stated it was their best steak ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Special Occassions and For Meal LoversAdKamDined on 11/21/2014The atmosphere was amazing and the food was awesome. Super appetizers and for steak lovers, this is a great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poorly managedFrammusDined on 11/20/2014The half empty restaurant was not ready for our party of 8 when we arrived, and we were kept waiting 15 minutes for our reservation (for which we arrived on time). There appeared to be no supervision, and there was no apology for the long wait, which was attributed to having to get our table ready. The food was good, but not worth the price. My meal came with cold, overcooked french fries. The waiter left for the night before we were done, but his tip was assured by including it on our check.
- Beef...it's what's for dinner!OinkerVIPDined on 11/20/2014Although we're not big beef eaters, we had a craving for a great streak. Stack is an American steakhouse with an "edge" over your usual steakhouses. Walking into this steakhouse, we were mesmerized by the architectural features of smooth curved wood walls that resemble Bryce Canyon. The curved wood somehow created acoustical spaces within the crowded dining room which allowed us to freely converse and hear each other. We enjoyed the ambiance. We were greeted by our server, Kyle who was positive, friendly yet professional, efficient and energetic. Because we had eaten a fairly large lunch earlier in the day, we mentioned that we wanted to share our orders between us. He accommodated us by having the kitchen split our delicious and fresh-made Cesar's salad and the melt-in-your-mouth tender medium rare 24 oz Tomahawk ribeye steak. The 24 oz Tomahawk steak was a winner! Kyle recommended the "Adult" TaterTots which we were very pleased with. These were house made, stuffed with Brie and bacon and deep fried until GB&D! The deliciousness didn't stop there...we ended our meals with their mint-chocolate "bonbons" with Bailey's cream dip. The food was delicious, prepared well and served at perfect dining temperature.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melon Mojito a MustMKHabitatDined on 11/18/2014Great for a late meal. My sister and I arrived after dinner at the Mirage and made a small meal out of a few Appetizers (they have a good selection), but the real find was the melon Mojito. Very fresh and delicious. Team service was very good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Almost Worth the WaitBrownsBucksDined on 11/14/2014Stack is inside the Mirage and we went there because of the great reviews. We made reservations 3 weeks prior to our arrival and made them for a specific time because we were attending a show afterwards. Luckily the show we were seeing was also in the Mirage otherwise there is no way we would have made it. Our reservation was for 8pm and we did not end up being seated until 8:45 and our order was not taken until after 9pm. The hostesses were very apologetic upon our arrival, but the manager was completely oblivious. His explanation of people taking to long to eat was ridiculous. He never apologized, never offered a drink during our wait, and once we were seated we never heard from him again. Maybe I would expect this at a local restaurant on a busy night, but come on, you are a Vegas restaurant on a Friday night. Were you surprised that you were busy? The manager had a chance to ease the situation, but failed miserably. The food although was amazing. If the manager can get his act together this would be a phenomenal restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too LOUD!MrIBXVIPDined on 11/14/2014Its sad, this place is really beautifully designed, but the misic was so loud, we literally were shouting to hear eachother. Music choice was for nightclub, not a fine dining place. Food was good to very good, but it didnt matter. If you cant have conversation while you dine, what is the point? Service good to very good. Conclusion: This place is perfect for young kids getting ready for a long night of clubing...they are always on their fones and not talking.
- Excellent Food, Fast and Courteous ServiceBluesmanAADined on 11/14/2014I've eaten at STACK about a dozen times over the past 3 years. The food is consistently excellent. The Brocklyn (bone-in) Filet is my go-to entree. It is outstanding! The sides are very good too, especially the tater tots. We had 12 people in our group and everyone was very happy with their meals. 11 people got steaks (4 Brooklyn, 5 Petite Filet, 2 bone-in NY Strip) - all were excellent. One person go the Sea Bass and was very happy with it - tend and tasty. The servers were very attentive, friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service, too loudAlanDined on 11/13/2014We chose this for a family get-together with our daughter who was in town on business. We really were disappointed with the noise level as there was loud music banging in our ears all night. Still, the food was excellent and our servers took good care of us. Not a bad place for a night out, unless you really want to talk! Quite a bit more expensive than I was led to believe by the "average check" on OpenTable - with tip, we ran up $650 for four people. And we didn't order wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before LocrOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/10/2014Music was so loud we asked the waiter and manager to turn the sub woofer down. Do not go if you have a headache. At $34 a hamburger goes from expensive to redicilous. If I was not at the hotel wouldnot go back
- overpricedcslneeDined on 11/10/2014This was a nice meal but overpriced... was disappointed to receive email that I could not use my MLine membership card with our visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HANDMGVIPDined on 11/8/2014piped in music was loud and thumping. There was really no huge bar crowd at 9pm, mostly diners and less thumping would have been appreciated.. Food was exceptional...Special Features:
- CooperGirlDined on 11/8/2014We celebrated a birthday. Vince was the BEST server we have ever had!!! Amazing food, wine and ambiance. Special evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Servers were great, good vibes and food was deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dining experiencecambillDined on 11/7/2014Had a great dinner with excellent service and stellar food. The vegetable medley was over cooked and soggy, but the rest of the dinner was excellent. Twice baked potatoes are very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most delicious!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/7/2014Had the surf and turf for two... AMAZING!!! Grilled mushrooms and mashed potatoes were so yummy!! Definitely would reconmednd to anyone!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Menu, Great Service !BQACPatronDined on 11/6/2014Our waiter was awesome as was the menu. The sea food , steaks , vegetables & pasta dishes were top notch! Nothing mediocre about this place ! My fiance' and I split all our meals & drinks and the staff here has no problem with this ! As for the other carnivores in our party , they were equally impressed as we all gave one another tastes from each others plates ! Now that's fun !Special Features:
- A Great Vegas Tradition for MeBenjDined on 11/4/2014I've dined at Stack a half dozen times. I find it interesting as you don't hear about it as much as some of the others (Delmonico, Ruths Chris etc.) - but I find their steaks and other foods to be unparalleled. The wine list is fantastic and never have had a bad experience here. One time I met Gene Simmons from KISS - dining at the table next to mine - in Vegas you just never know!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Energetic & Expensiveleebles73VIPDined on 11/4/2014It is Vegas, after all, but expect to shell out some of your winnings for dinner. It is a great place for groups - although very loud - so you will need to shout over the thumping bass and other diners. The high ceiling doesn't help with the noise factor - but, again, it's Vegas, so - par for the course. The food was good and our server was attentive without being overbearing.Special Features:
- $34 Burger and friesWineAndDineDined on 11/4/2014Didn't think I'd ever pay $34 for a burger and fries but it was worth it. Great meal and worth the price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite restaurant in VegasMyfavorite1Dined on 11/3/2014I make sure to eat here every time I come to Vegas. The food is excellent every time. They have one appetizer that we make sure we order, "The Hot Rock" The portion is fairly small but the experience and flavor is awesome. They bring out hot rocks in a tray which you use to cook the sliced meat yourself. It's a favorite of everybody we have ever brought there. I have never ordered an entree that wasn't unbelievable. The place is pricy, but well worth it. If you want to have a dinner you'll remember, this is the place.Special Features:
- Check Drink Prices!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/3/2014Great place, food was delicious. Server was a little aggressive pushing the $80 stuffed lobster and the $100 kobe beef. Instead of having a printed drink menu, they give you an I-pad like device displaying all of their specialty drinks. No prices are listed. I understand it's Vegas, and I never complain about prices as long as the quality matches...but it was a bit of a punch in the gut to see a $25 Long Island Iced Tea on the bill. Thank god we only ordered 1. Never in my life have I ordered or encountered a $25 cocktail. Rock shrimp ap, short rib meatballs, king crab tacos all delicious, as was the salmon entrée.
- Loved this RestaurantLasVegasGinaDined on 10/30/2014I would have given Stack 5 Stars except for one mishap. I made reservations for 2 as this was a special date night. The hostess seated us right behind her station in the bar. The music was loud, the TV's were on, loud talking, not romantic at all. We ordered the Steak for two ($105.00). I could see the beautiful restaurant ahead of us and wondered why we were seated in the bar especially when I had made reservations. My boyfriend went to check out the restaurant to see if the music was loud there also. He came back with the nicest waiter who saw the problem and brought us back to the beautiful restaurant. What a difference. It was Awesome, Manny the waiter was Awesome, Food was Awesome, Date night was Awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy!!!MarkDined on 10/25/2014My survey option for noise was "energetic." Check that...Let's say frenetic! During the course of our meal the DJ supplied techno-beat ramped up to the point that conversation was literally impossible. Restaurant decor was stunning with African mahogany. The food selections seem inspired on the menu but really just doesn't deliver. We tried a Waygu Beef special. I'm not new to Waygu beef. This particular steak was untrimmed and with silver-skin running throughout. I might have complained but we were attending a show afterward and I'm not sure my server could have heard me. That said, he was attentive. Thanks Manny. Stack? Save it.Special Features:
- Great food, but way too loud!billboard1Dined on 10/25/2014The restaurant has great food, but the music is so loud it is hard to hold a conversation.Special Features:
- Great place, great foodNerdKatDined on 10/24/2014The food was even better than I had hoped. It was creative and unique without be strange or gross. My friend said his steak was the best that he has had in years. They actually make a kale salad that tastes good - I never thought that was possible. I usually just gag down kale, but this was actually quite delicious. The mini desert sampler was really tempting, but I was able to resist. The wait staff was very attentive and our waiter had a great sense of humor. It was Friday night, so the place was a little loud and quite busy. Seems very popular. I would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experienceMaddie59VIPDined on 10/24/2014Went to Stack for my birthday with hubby and another couple before seeing Ron White. It was by far the best meal we had during our visit. The boys both got a NY strip which was done perfectly. My girlfriend andf I both got the sea bass with lobster risotto which was exceelent. a shout out to Vince and Trevor who made us feel really special. thanks guysSpecial Features:
- StackeliciousSTACKeliciousDined on 10/24/2014I am a local and have not been to the Mirage for a very long time. It was my moms birthday and she wanted to see the Terry Fator Show which was awesome by the way. I choose Stack because she wanted a good steak. It did not disappoint. The food was not only great but the presentation and ambiance was wonderful. We had the perfect waiter named Scott. He was so pleasant and upbeat about the food it made the experience that much better. They are lucky to have a waiter like Scott he represents LV in a very positive way! Thanks for making my moms b-day memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Niceprincessp66Dined on 10/24/2014Spur of the moment dining decision, sea bass was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive, and not very goodJibstretcherDined on 10/21/2014We were at the Mirage this week attending one of the 1000's of trade shows in Las Vegas. Long day and wanted to just stay at the hotel for dinner. Stack was the choice, we should have passed on this. The food was not what I expected, especially for the price. I had the strip steak, $57!!!! It was cooked correctly but the quality was not worth the price. I've had better steaks at Applebees!. Drink pricing was outrageous, $18 for a light pour Martini and the deserts were all pre-made and tasted freezer burned. I would not go back or recommend this place.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Everything was very good but the portions of the sides were much larger than expected. I know you want to sell as much as possible, but it would be nice if the menu or waiter mentioned that the sides could be shared by at least 2 people. As you know, the cost of your dining room is a little steep and we wasted quite a bit of food/money. We had to throw out half of 3 twice-baked potatoes. What we did eat was very good and cooked exactly as ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded expectationsDelightMeDined on 10/18/2014From our delicious kale salad to the mouth watering Chilean seabass, all was one delightful taste after another. And the service and ambience was a perfect complement.Special Features:
- Great foodKortex4VIPDined on 10/18/2014Had to eat steak at least once in our guys trip. Tried Stack from the reviews. Was not disappointed. Bone in filet was cooked perfect! Friends sea bass in lobster risotto looked awesome. Lots of energy there and loud, but good for fun parties. Not great for those who want quiet and romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingVA2LostWagesDined on 10/18/2014Prompt seating at our reservation time. The food was exquisite and service impeccable (attentive but not over-bearing). Acknowledged our on-line reservation request and surprised my husband with a special birthday dessert. Will spend the extra money to visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PeerlessOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We have eaten at many steak houses in Las Vegas over the last 20 years and this is as good as any. Excellent gem hiding in the corner of the Mirage.Special Features:
- A great nightChuck427Dined on 10/18/2014Made a reservation to have dinner before attending "Love". We were seated quickly, the service was first rate. She had the shells stuffed with butternut squash and kale. I am not a big butternut squash fan I tasted it and it was amazing. She loved it. I had the 24 oz Porterhouse, it was cooked exactly how I asked. The butter that was used to finish the steak was the best. There were 2 steak sauces that were brought to the table. I tasted them (they were great) but the steak with the finish good on its own. I was a little taken back by the music when we first walked in but seated back in the restaurant it was fine. A fun place for a wonderful and fun dinner.Special Features:
- Not the Best but worth a trywillBEbackDined on 10/17/2014I was recommended this place after realizing my original birthday dinner plans were farther away from the strip than I thought. However the restaurant altogether had a great atmosphere. The food was subpar for the price and the service was mediocre. Everything was an expensive up charge! $12 to add grilled chicken is excessive in my opinion. Thankful for the experience but I'd definitely not returnSpecial Features:
- Good restaurantpurpenDined on 10/16/2014We had good steaks and a good wine at the Stack restaurant while visiting the Mirage in Las Vegas. Although it was somewhat pricy we found that all of the restaurants at the high-end resorts in Las Vegas are pricy.Special Features:
- Good for groups....really.BobSDined on 10/16/2014Some places that have posts "good for groups" end up putting guests at long tables. What is great about Stack is the round tables of various sizes so everyone can talk. The food and drinks are great and priced at what you would expect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.