Stack - The Mirage
Mirage Hotel & Casino
3400 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Mirage Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Stack - The Mirage
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stacklasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 588-5656x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Tuesday | 5:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Friday & Saturday | 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Lounge: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Friday & Saturday | 5:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jordan Hoffman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private & intimate, the STACK Private Dining Room offers guests an opportunity for a unique experience to host friends, family or associates. The private dining space at STACK can accommodate up to 26 people.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough (702) 588-5624x
A word from Stack - The Mirage
Succulent American inspired cuisine & decadent desserts seduce your palette at STACK Restaurant in The Mirage. Offering a pantheon of culinary delights perfect for quick bite dining or sharing with friends, STACK guarantees to wow even the most finicky of diners. Beautiful rippling walls draw in patrons with their inviting canyon-like structure & sleek hardwood design, while STACK’s amazing contemporary menu ensures that diners' taste buds are equally stimulated.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Stack - The Mirage - Best Restaurants in Mirage Hotel & Casino ›
Stack - The Mirage reviews from OpenTable diners
201 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (95)romantic (79)fit for foodies (76)good for groups (67)hot spot (46)vibrant bar scene (37)notable wine list (31)late-night find (27)neighborhood gem (3)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014We have stayed at the Mirage several times. However this was our first experience at Stack. It was a little loud but everything was wonderful. The environment was romantic and inviting. The food and service was wonderful as well. I would recommend this restaurant to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & service!NopeDined on 8/24/2014We went for an early pre-theatre dinner & split a salad & sea bass. It was served with a nice broth over yummy lobster risotto. The waitstaff, a guy named Tommy I think, was very professional and attentive. They did not charge us to "split" the entrée which I always find so annoying. Very nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambience & cocktailsJennin244Dined on 8/23/2014The interior is great - trendy but warm and inviting. The food is classic and really tasty. Mostly a steakhouse with maybe 6 other entrees. We had pigs in a blanket appetizer, the chicken with thin green beans for the entree, and got the potatoes au gratin as a side. Everything was really tasty, but not too out of the ordinary. The cocktails were the best part. Innovative recipes, beautifully presented, and absolutely delicious. We went here for a fun, trendy dinner before going to a show. It was perfect! The food does seem a bit overpriced...not that I haven't been to equally expensive restaurants, but the food here is nothing new and you can find these entrees almost anywhere. The hostesses were rude but the service was great.Special Features:
- Amazing SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/22/2014You know when you hear a steak cuts and tastes like butter... It's here. Simply divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Great food and service... Expected at this price point. Not the quietest place in town with such an open and unique decorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner prior to a showKLMSDdinersDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I Came here for dinner on a Thursday night prior to seeing The Beatles Love show. We made reservations although we truly didnt need them. At its most crowded the restaurant was maybe 40% full. The food was very tasty and the service was what you would expect from a higher end restaurant. We started out by splitting a Mixed Greens salad (more than enough for 2) which was excellent. For the entres my wife had the Seabass and I had the Alaskan Salmon. Both plates were emptied which tells you how good it was. Overall we very happy with the restaurant but realize you pay a premium to eat on the strip. If you are looking for a bargain, dont eat here. Its probably 15-20% more than what you would pay at your local restaurant..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StackOpdsam30Dined on 8/20/2014Every time my wife and I are in Vegas, we make Stack a place to eat at least one night during our stay. We always order the same thing. The Ultimate Surf n' Turf. If you like steak and lobster, this is the meal for you. It could easily feed a group of four if you order an extra side. I also recommend the berrylicious before dinner drink. My wife loves it. The service is great, the ambience is wonderful. The only thing I would change is lowering the music just a bit. It's a bit loud and makes having a conversation difficult. Aside from that, there is nothing I would change. Ok the Surf n' Turf will set you back about $230 and this includes the berrylicious drink for my wife, tip and tax and does not include any appetizer ...Happy dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/19/2014Great service from host to server to busboy. Dinner was great! Steak was cooked to perfection and the sides were just the right amount to share between 2-3 people. Awesome wine list.Special Features:
- Nice PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Group of five for a business/social dinner. Great food and service. The noise level was a little high but tolerable Would recommend .Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerStackfanDined on 8/16/2014Our group of 8 had an amazing experience at Stack. We all ordered different menu items and shared so we could have a little of everything. Everything we ordered from drinks to desserts was spot on. Our waiter was very helpful and made suggestions. It was a perfect dinner for our birthday celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stack was very goodCindy8000VIPDined on 8/15/2014We enjoyed Stack. We especially loved the appetizers The pigs in the blanket were delicious. The mini gyros were great as well!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, better servicetallmn903Dined on 8/15/2014The food was very good but overpriced. Phenomenal cucumber cocktail. Hot Rocks was a fun experience but certainly not worth $21 for four thin slices of marinated steak. The steak was beautifully cooked. Probably the best part of our evening was our waiter Manny, who made great suggestions and was very helpful and attentive. Overall it was an above average food experience, but overpriced and a bit too close to the casino with flashing lights in my peripheral vision throughout most of the dinner. Put up a wall or something to keep the ambiance more appropriate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible foodLocalfoodieDined on 8/15/2014This restaurant was outstanding. Definitely order the hot rock appetizer. Will be going back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Disappointing1trialgirlDined on 8/14/2014The ambiance of Stack is outstanding, so we were expecting equally good food. Both our dishes were poor -- my gyro meat was fatty and tough. My husband's chicken wings were slathered with an inedible coating. As much as I had hoped for a great dining experience, we were left with sub par food at a high cost.
- Amazing Anniversary DinnerSeattleDined on 8/11/2014Great Ambiance, dinner price and selection, awesome service! We made last minute reservations and had no problems when we arrived. Our servers, Kyle and Charlie provided awesome customer service, very attentive and knowledgeable regarding items on the menu, wine/beer selection. We had a great time and will definitely come back, when visiting Vegas on our next trip!Special Features:
- Great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/10/2014It was my parents first trip to Las Vegas so we wanted to take them for a nice dinner. We have eaten at Stack many times and my husband and sister always rave about the burger. Our server, Manny, was wonderful... Very attentive and friendly and we really enjoyed the food and the ambiance. It was a great experience and reasonably priced !Special Features:
- Very Pleasantly SurprisedbjkhintonfoodieDined on 8/9/2014After reading the reviews on several websites, I wasn't sure what to expect when my family and I ate at Stack. Can I just say, Wow! We had reservations following the 7:30 performance of Love at the Mirage. We were seated right away. Our server was very attentive and informative. We ordered drinks and appetizers then steaks along with some side for dinner. YUM! Everything we ordered came out in a timely manner and was absolutely delicious. The steaks at Stack are not to be missed. The baked macaroni and cheese was a big hit with everyone too. Now, the prices are steep but Stack's prices aren't any worse than any other high end restaurant in Vegas. If you are looking for cheap food, this is not the place for you.Special Features:
- Food and Ambiance beat out ServicePWiddyDined on 8/9/2014The appetizers and dinner were fabulous. I highly recommend the hot rocks for a special treat followed by the ultimate surf and turf for two. Presentation of food was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed all of it. With that said, the desserts are incredibly disappointing after having such a gourmet meal. No worries here though as you can swing over to Carnegie and have an impressive slice of cheesecake or pie. The service was friendly but incredibly slow. We would have enjoyed a second cocktail before dinner but noone showed up to take an order and again once the food arrived, we didn't see the server again until it was time to order desserts. Fortunately the food and ambiance was amazing.Special Features:
- VegasVacayDined on 8/9/2014We have eaten at stack once a year for the last 5 years as the finale to our vacation and celebrating my daughters birthday. The food never disappoints! The service 4 out of the 5 times has been outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014Food was excellent but over priced. Nineteen dollar cocktail jnot as good as more reasonably priced drinks elsewhere. Techno music detracted from the ambiance. Would not return.Special Features:
- Fun but too loudPeggyDined on 8/8/2014For a large group, you couldn't hear people across the table from you We loved the hot rocks appetizer but meat should have had sme kind of flavor. No salt & pepper at table & no bread. Sea bass was excellent & so was salmon. Several of men had steak & loved it. Everyone enjoyed tater tots!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!JT16Dined on 8/7/2014Probably some of the best food I've ever had. Went there with my husband for my birthday and they did bring me a dessert with happy birthday written on the plate. Pricey but worth the money. Not a restaurant to eat at everyday. Good for special occasion. Wish the music was turned down a bit and increase the amount of light slightly.Special Features:
- OverratedCoronetDined on 8/4/2014Saw this place on a list of the top restaurants in Vegas and decided to go with a group. It was loud, the food was average (for Vegas), and quite pricey for what you got. It was easy to get a reservation for a large group there, but at the end of the night the server wouldn't split the check more than 6 ways. Ultimately, I would take my business someplace else next time.
- Delicious, but expensiveReynol57Dined on 8/3/2014Stack is a very cool restaraunt with it's design and the food is great. The drinks they offered were plentiful and the menu was on an iPad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Place - Food Over PricedNicePlaceFoodOverPricedDined on 8/2/2014The decor is nice. Dim lighting and good music. Music was a bit too loud. As for food, appetizers are teeny-tiny and over priced. Our meal for 2 cost over $112. And that's because we shared a plate of Salmon and 2 sides. We only had one mixed drink. Seating is tight. Would have liked it to be more roomy and romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodIgggyDined on 8/2/2014Everything we had was off-the-hook. A wonderful dining experience. My highest marks.Special Features:
- Return every year!kcoreyDined on 8/2/2014One word for the Sea bass on lobster risotto.....AMAZING. We come every year for this meal to celebrate our anniversary. Service is always exceptional, as is the atmosphere. The only thing I would change is the loud music. I would like to not have to talk so loudly in order to have a conversation! Otherwise, perfect! Thank you!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stack didn't stack upKnowWhatILikeDined on 7/31/2014With the embarrassment of riches in Las Vegas dining choices, Stack fails to distinguish itself from a sea of mediocre restaurants. The restaurant is beautiful and the service is excellent, but the food is so so. The flavor was unimaginative, the portions meager and overpriced. We were really looking forward to. Disappointing.Special Features:
- A+ Surf and TurfMrsFoodie4TravelDined on 7/30/2014The Ultimate Surf and Turf for 2-3 people was amazing!! Perfectly prepared and beautiful presentation. The only thing I would change is the lighting, it was like eating in the dark! Overall The Stack is a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super modernfoodisformeDined on 7/28/2014Stack was the type of restaurant that had a great vibe to it. The second you walked in, you felt like you were on vacation at a fabulous restaurant. The menu was to die for; quite expensive but well worth it. Everyone can find something they like and will definitely love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeFixeduVIPDined on 7/27/2014The cucumber martini was fabulous, just a bit pricey though. Food was fantastic as was the serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- took an hour with a reservation...NicoleDined on 7/26/2014Sadly food took an hour and service was non existent. Very good flavor but had an hour to get it right. Table next to us walked out at 70 min and food was not made well. He was happy just not with you guys. Us on the other hand won't be back.
- Loved the Ahi TartareeducateyourpaletteDined on 7/26/2014Everything we ordered was delicious, waiter was very helpful in making suggestions.Special Features:
- ma4sbwuDined on 7/24/2014Fantastic food....but that is it. Terrible service, unhappy waiters (they seem understaffed) and a bit too loud for dining. Lastly, since when is it ok to charge $23 for a martini, no exaggeration. Shame on them.I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowSiracusa98VIPDined on 7/22/2014The steak was out of this world good. The side adult tater tots and mash potatoes were good. However the seafood appetizer is a must skip. Seafood was not fresh and smelled funny. Overall a wonderful restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomeAmazingDined on 7/21/2014Mouth watering food. Steak was perfect and the bread pudding dessert was to for. Everything just melted in your mouth. A little pricey for every day dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas2014Dined on 7/19/2014They were super accommodating for a group of 15 even when I had to change the time a few times. We ended up with a great table in a back room and had a wonderful experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So good!mlnoble7Dined on 7/18/2014This place is great! Vincent was our waiter and he was just amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too NoisyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/18/2014Went for the adult tater tots and they did not dissappoint. However, we were sat in the far back and it was extremely loud. There were only 4 in our party but was difficult to have a conversation. Also felt prices were very overstated, especially the drinks. Be careful.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!!!Sashaloves2eatDined on 7/17/2014Stacks has a great menu with something for all! Portions are huge and staff was very helpful in helping us make a decision. Highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.