Stack - The Mirage
Mirage Hotel & Casino
3400 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Mirage Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Stack - The Mirage
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stacklasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 588-5656x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Tuesday | 5:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Friday & Saturday | 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Lounge: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Friday & Saturday | 5:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jordan Hoffman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private & intimate, the STACK Private Dining Room offers guests an opportunity for a unique experience to host friends, family or associates. The private dining space at STACK can accommodate up to 26 people.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough (702) 588-5624x
A word from Stack - The Mirage
Succulent American inspired cuisine & decadent desserts seduce your palette at STACK Restaurant in The Mirage. Offering a pantheon of culinary delights perfect for quick bite dining or sharing with friends, STACK guarantees to wow even the most finicky of diners. Beautiful rippling walls draw in patrons with their inviting canyon-like structure & sleek hardwood design, while STACK’s amazing contemporary menu ensures that diners' taste buds are equally stimulated.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Stack - The Mirage - Best Restaurants in Mirage Hotel & Casino ›
Stack - The Mirage reviews from OpenTable diners
197 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (92)fit for foodies (78)romantic (75)good for groups (72)hot spot (49)vibrant bar scene (35)notable wine list (33)late-night find (26)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (3)neighborhood gem (3)scenic view (2)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/15/2014We shared some appetizers everything was extraordinary.Special Features:
- Good Food... Horrible ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014I made reservations 3 weeks out for a group of 12 visiting Vegas for a birthday party. We got seated on time and served our drinks fairly quickly, but it was all down hill from there. 4 of us got the special steak and 2 people were brought out the complete wrong steak and the other 2 people received their steak well done when they asked for medium rare. Everyone was finished with their meal by the time the remaining four people got served. They made multiple mistakes on other people's orders even forgetting some sides and starters. I don't think the server or manager handled the situation very well. So the food tasted good, but I would never recommend the restaurant to anyone. You are paying too much to have such a horrible experience!Special Features:
- Not ImpressedChuckHDined on 9/13/2014When you pay >$30 for a burger, you really expect a great burger. Meat was very greasy (soaked the bottom of the bun and left a puddle on the plate, had to eat with a fork), lettuce was not crisp, tomato was runny, way too much "special sauce". I substituted the "Adult Tater Tots" in place of the fries (at a $4 upcharge) and got ~6 tater tots. Atmosphere was nice, but it was dark and very loud even though there were only a few people in the restaurant. I was not impressed and will not be returning to Stack.
- FredDined on 9/11/2014Hip but too loud with the music. Second time there and both times the food and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be careful ordering steak 'medium'JamyDined on 9/11/2014Bone-in filet ordered medium was overcooked well done, and dry. Absolutely delicious sauces helped, but the steak should have been perfect for being their #1 item. Overall positive experience.Special Features:
- My aniversaryDevonDined on 9/7/2014The food is not as good as I thought it would be. They seem very proud of their steak, not to mention under cooked it. They took out back and brought it back still under cooked. I just wanted to finish and get out.Special Features:
- I would pass on Stack.SoulcenterDined on 9/6/2014From the review I read before selecting this restaurant, I expected outstanding food and great service. The food and service were OK but on this night didn't compare with other top flight vegas restaurants.Special Features:
- Excellent foodVegas1234Dined on 9/6/2014Tables too close together & too loud. Food was excellent and served in creative ways.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uniquely DifferentPrescottJerDined on 9/4/2014Resembling a cavern that extends deep beyond the casino atmosphere out front, Stack provides a unique setting for dinner. The specialty is steak and we shared their Brooklyn bone-in filet. It was perfectly cooked, tender and tasty. We also enjoyed oysters Rockefeller and a side of mushrooms. All in all, it was a delicious dinner and the service was prompt and attentive. Highly recommended!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing SteaksJG22Dined on 9/1/2014You will not be disappointed in this amazing steak house at the Mirage. The servers were always there when we needed them and not in our face when we didn't. The bone-in-fillet is to die for!Special Features:
- Wonderful ❤️OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014Had dinner before the Beatles Love show and it was delicious!! Mini lobster rolls appetizer was too die for!! As was the spaghetti bolognese, the Kobe beef hamburger and the cucumber martini!!! Will definitely go back if back in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive!funinLVDined on 8/31/2014Met a friend for dinner before seeing a show. Cheeseburgers - $32! Most expensive cheeseburger I've ever had. It was excellent and I suppose the fact this restaurant is in the Mirage resort is the reason for the high price. They were happy to let us share the order and each half was fully plated, garnished and came with full serving of fries.
- Great!MishiDined on 8/30/2014We has a great experience and the food was delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great timeCajunmanDined on 8/29/2014Enjoyed dining. Good service and good food. Everything fine but we left our tip in cash and they tried charging it to our card.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014We have stayed at the Mirage several times. However this was our first experience at Stack. It was a little loud but everything was wonderful. The environment was romantic and inviting. The food and service was wonderful as well. I would recommend this restaurant to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & service!NopeDined on 8/24/2014We went for an early pre-theatre dinner & split a salad & sea bass. It was served with a nice broth over yummy lobster risotto. The waitstaff, a guy named Tommy I think, was very professional and attentive. They did not charge us to "split" the entrée which I always find so annoying. Very nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with my MomSchultz132VIPDined on 8/24/2014I took my mom to Las Vegas for her 73rd birthday. We ate at The Stack after a show at the Mirage. It was wonderful. We both loved our meals (Sea Bass and Butternut Squash Ravioli). The server (Juan) was great to us. I'd recommend it.Special Features:
- Went with dread, came out smilingIndianaADined on 8/23/2014Took my wife to Stack before a show. Online reviews: Noisy, Expensive, Dark, Snooty Servers, etc... No worries. Our servers were great, the restaurant was dark, but we could read our menus, and the food was really good. It was a bit pricey, but it's Vegas Strip. Mostly stayed with the appetizers/starters (which came out quickly and were delicious). Adult Tater Tots were good, but I really enjoyed the Mini Gyros. My wife tried the grilled cheese w/ soup and really enjoyed it. Drinks were good (and as she said, "you can actually taste that they put in some alcohol" - don't laugh, most places on the strip leave you guessing) and came as soon as you ordered them. Is it the greatest dining experience in Vegas? No, but there are far worse.Special Features:
- Great ambience & cocktailsJennin244Dined on 8/23/2014The interior is great - trendy but warm and inviting. The food is classic and really tasty. Mostly a steakhouse with maybe 6 other entrees. We had pigs in a blanket appetizer, the chicken with thin green beans for the entree, and got the potatoes au gratin as a side. Everything was really tasty, but not too out of the ordinary. The cocktails were the best part. Innovative recipes, beautifully presented, and absolutely delicious. We went here for a fun, trendy dinner before going to a show. It was perfect! The food does seem a bit overpriced...not that I haven't been to equally expensive restaurants, but the food here is nothing new and you can find these entrees almost anywhere. The hostesses were rude but the service was great.Special Features:
- Amazing SteakKakealoVIPDined on 8/22/2014You know when you hear a steak cuts and tastes like butter... It's here. Simply divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Great food and service... Expected at this price point. Not the quietest place in town with such an open and unique decorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner prior to a showKLMSDdinersDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I Came here for dinner on a Thursday night prior to seeing The Beatles Love show. We made reservations although we truly didnt need them. At its most crowded the restaurant was maybe 40% full. The food was very tasty and the service was what you would expect from a higher end restaurant. We started out by splitting a Mixed Greens salad (more than enough for 2) which was excellent. For the entres my wife had the Seabass and I had the Alaskan Salmon. Both plates were emptied which tells you how good it was. Overall we very happy with the restaurant but realize you pay a premium to eat on the strip. If you are looking for a bargain, dont eat here. Its probably 15-20% more than what you would pay at your local restaurant..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StackOpdsam30Dined on 8/20/2014Every time my wife and I are in Vegas, we make Stack a place to eat at least one night during our stay. We always order the same thing. The Ultimate Surf n' Turf. If you like steak and lobster, this is the meal for you. It could easily feed a group of four if you order an extra side. I also recommend the berrylicious before dinner drink. My wife loves it. The service is great, the ambience is wonderful. The only thing I would change is lowering the music just a bit. It's a bit loud and makes having a conversation difficult. Aside from that, there is nothing I would change. Ok the Surf n' Turf will set you back about $230 and this includes the berrylicious drink for my wife, tip and tax and does not include any appetizer ...Happy dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/19/2014Great service from host to server to busboy. Dinner was great! Steak was cooked to perfection and the sides were just the right amount to share between 2-3 people. Awesome wine list.Special Features:
- Nice PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Group of five for a business/social dinner. Great food and service. The noise level was a little high but tolerable Would recommend .Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerStackfanDined on 8/16/2014Our group of 8 had an amazing experience at Stack. We all ordered different menu items and shared so we could have a little of everything. Everything we ordered from drinks to desserts was spot on. Our waiter was very helpful and made suggestions. It was a perfect dinner for our birthday celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stack was very goodCindy8000VIPDined on 8/15/2014We enjoyed Stack. We especially loved the appetizers The pigs in the blanket were delicious. The mini gyros were great as well!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, better servicetallmn903Dined on 8/15/2014The food was very good but overpriced. Phenomenal cucumber cocktail. Hot Rocks was a fun experience but certainly not worth $21 for four thin slices of marinated steak. The steak was beautifully cooked. Probably the best part of our evening was our waiter Manny, who made great suggestions and was very helpful and attentive. Overall it was an above average food experience, but overpriced and a bit too close to the casino with flashing lights in my peripheral vision throughout most of the dinner. Put up a wall or something to keep the ambiance more appropriate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible foodLocalfoodieDined on 8/15/2014This restaurant was outstanding. Definitely order the hot rock appetizer. Will be going back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Disappointing1trialgirlDined on 8/14/2014The ambiance of Stack is outstanding, so we were expecting equally good food. Both our dishes were poor -- my gyro meat was fatty and tough. My husband's chicken wings were slathered with an inedible coating. As much as I had hoped for a great dining experience, we were left with sub par food at a high cost.
- Amazing Anniversary DinnerSeattleDined on 8/11/2014Great Ambiance, dinner price and selection, awesome service! We made last minute reservations and had no problems when we arrived. Our servers, Kyle and Charlie provided awesome customer service, very attentive and knowledgeable regarding items on the menu, wine/beer selection. We had a great time and will definitely come back, when visiting Vegas on our next trip!Special Features:
- Great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/10/2014It was my parents first trip to Las Vegas so we wanted to take them for a nice dinner. We have eaten at Stack many times and my husband and sister always rave about the burger. Our server, Manny, was wonderful... Very attentive and friendly and we really enjoyed the food and the ambiance. It was a great experience and reasonably priced !Special Features:
- Very Pleasantly SurprisedbjkhintonfoodieDined on 8/9/2014After reading the reviews on several websites, I wasn't sure what to expect when my family and I ate at Stack. Can I just say, Wow! We had reservations following the 7:30 performance of Love at the Mirage. We were seated right away. Our server was very attentive and informative. We ordered drinks and appetizers then steaks along with some side for dinner. YUM! Everything we ordered came out in a timely manner and was absolutely delicious. The steaks at Stack are not to be missed. The baked macaroni and cheese was a big hit with everyone too. Now, the prices are steep but Stack's prices aren't any worse than any other high end restaurant in Vegas. If you are looking for cheap food, this is not the place for you.Special Features:
- Food and Ambiance beat out ServicePWiddyDined on 8/9/2014The appetizers and dinner were fabulous. I highly recommend the hot rocks for a special treat followed by the ultimate surf and turf for two. Presentation of food was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed all of it. With that said, the desserts are incredibly disappointing after having such a gourmet meal. No worries here though as you can swing over to Carnegie and have an impressive slice of cheesecake or pie. The service was friendly but incredibly slow. We would have enjoyed a second cocktail before dinner but noone showed up to take an order and again once the food arrived, we didn't see the server again until it was time to order desserts. Fortunately the food and ambiance was amazing.Special Features:
- VegasVacayDined on 8/9/2014We have eaten at stack once a year for the last 5 years as the finale to our vacation and celebrating my daughters birthday. The food never disappoints! The service 4 out of the 5 times has been outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014Food was excellent but over priced. Nineteen dollar cocktail jnot as good as more reasonably priced drinks elsewhere. Techno music detracted from the ambiance. Would not return.Special Features:
- Fun but too loudPeggyDined on 8/8/2014For a large group, you couldn't hear people across the table from you We loved the hot rocks appetizer but meat should have had sme kind of flavor. No salt & pepper at table & no bread. Sea bass was excellent & so was salmon. Several of men had steak & loved it. Everyone enjoyed tater tots!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!JT16Dined on 8/7/2014Probably some of the best food I've ever had. Went there with my husband for my birthday and they did bring me a dessert with happy birthday written on the plate. Pricey but worth the money. Not a restaurant to eat at everyday. Good for special occasion. Wish the music was turned down a bit and increase the amount of light slightly.Special Features:
- OverratedCoronetDined on 8/4/2014Saw this place on a list of the top restaurants in Vegas and decided to go with a group. It was loud, the food was average (for Vegas), and quite pricey for what you got. It was easy to get a reservation for a large group there, but at the end of the night the server wouldn't split the check more than 6 ways. Ultimately, I would take my business someplace else next time.
- Delicious, but expensiveReynol57Dined on 8/3/2014Stack is a very cool restaraunt with it's design and the food is great. The drinks they offered were plentiful and the menu was on an iPad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.