Stack - The Mirage
Mirage Hotel & Casino
3400 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Mirage Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Stack - The Mirage
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stacklasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 588-5656x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Tuesday | 5:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Friday & Saturday | 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Lounge: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Friday & Saturday | 5:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jordan Hoffman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private & intimate, the STACK Private Dining Room offers guests an opportunity for a unique experience to host friends, family or associates. The private dining space at STACK can accommodate up to 26 people.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough (702) 588-5624x
A word from Stack - The Mirage
Succulent American inspired cuisine & decadent desserts seduce your palette at STACK Restaurant in The Mirage. Offering a pantheon of culinary delights perfect for quick bite dining or sharing with friends, STACK guarantees to wow even the most finicky of diners. Beautiful rippling walls draw in patrons with their inviting canyon-like structure & sleek hardwood design, while STACK’s amazing contemporary menu ensures that diners' taste buds are equally stimulated.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Stack - The Mirage - Best Restaurants in Mirage Hotel & Casino ›
Stack - The Mirage reviews from OpenTable diners
194 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (90)good for groups (79)fit for foodies (77)romantic (67)hot spot (49)vibrant bar scene (35)notable wine list (33)late-night find (25)neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Stack in the MirageBellagioVIPDined on 9/28/2014Wasn't very busy on a Sunday night, which is nice for us. Can hear each other talk. Menu was more limited than I had imagined, but seemed to be something for everyone. Side dishes are rather small, so not necessarily shareable by the whole table. Not sure where the name Stack comes from.Special Features:
- top notchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Can't say enough about the food, the ambiance...but the service, less than poor. Our server treated us as though we were an imposition. We all have decided we would most definitely return, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeBobbyVIPDined on 9/27/2014The steak was fantastic. The wine was amazing. The sides were amazing. It was just really loud in this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best mealsPopeVIPDined on 9/26/2014This restaurant was outstanding!!! The food was incredible and we had some nice wine and good service also. Started with mini lamb gyros, king crab and jalapeno tacos, and a seafood platter. I had a 14 oz filet on the bone that came with some amazing butter on top and then we shared garlic mushrooms with cherry peppers (best I ever had) and adult tater tots stuffed with bacon and brie. Can't wait to get back to Vegas for this same exact meal!Special Features:
- Very good food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014We booked online via OPEN TABLE, 9 people, service was top notch. Steak was amazing, you get what you pay for, keeping in mind the price is not for the faint. The facility is amazing, Vegas Style, can be fine dining, or a sports bar setting. Large, however bathroom was small. Who cares. I would recommend you try it out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised by spaghetti!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/23/2014I ended up eating at Stack 3 of 5 nights I staid at the Mirage. Very good staff, excellent steak as advertised and I was surprised by their Italian restaurant quality bolonese sauce. I dined single and was very comfortable at the bar. Beautiful ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner!!!BKH429Dined on 9/22/2014Nice romantic setting, the appetizers where fantastic! The big winner for me was the Chilean sea bass served over lobster risotto, out of this world!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/21/2014The food was amazing....our waiter was very attentive and the food runner (forget his name but was from Jamaica) was fabulous! Would reccommend for sure. A little pricey, but we felt it was worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food but...SmartSnakeDined on 9/20/2014Food was good, but after sitting and waiting for 50 minutes, we were then told there had been a problem getting the order to the kitchen, and it had just gotten there. Was a very lame apology by the server, and a manager never came by, I guess my wife and I were just too easy-going about it. Kind of disappointing though, so we wouldn't choose to return.Special Features:
- Great but a little loud.BrronxDined on 9/19/2014I made a reservation a week before I went to Vegas and still had to wait 15-20 mins as our table wasn't ready then they tried to sit us at a smaller table and we were 6 big guys. After speaking with the manager we got a suitable table Nd the service and good was excellent. Music is a bit loud so if you are looking for quiet and romantic I wouldn't recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining restaurant shouldStephenDined on 9/19/2014Not have the blaring music noise level as Stack. Don't know about the back of the restaurant but we were seated near the bar area where the noise level was highest. With that said the food and service was excellent! The Brooklyn bone in was amazing. The shrimp appetizer was delicious. Madam had the salmon and was quite pleased. If not for the noise this is a top notch eatery.I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvfinefoodDined on 9/19/2014Outstanding appetizers and entrees! Restaurant is ver noisy but overall a great dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Far too long of a wait between courses (35 minutes+), uncomfortable to say the least as conversation lagged and my business colleagues kept looking at their watches. Food was very good but the experience was marred by the delay. Our wait staff were very apologetic (they kept coming to us and letting us know "just a few more minutes") but blamed it on too many parties sitting down at once. Wrong - they didn't staff appropriately. Desserts looked wonderful but after 3 hours in we just didn't have the wherewithal to stick around.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014The food was amazing, a bit over priced but delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeanoedDined on 9/15/2014We shared some appetizers everything was extraordinary.Special Features:
- Good Food... Horrible ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014I made reservations 3 weeks out for a group of 12 visiting Vegas for a birthday party. We got seated on time and served our drinks fairly quickly, but it was all down hill from there. 4 of us got the special steak and 2 people were brought out the complete wrong steak and the other 2 people received their steak well done when they asked for medium rare. Everyone was finished with their meal by the time the remaining four people got served. They made multiple mistakes on other people's orders even forgetting some sides and starters. I don't think the server or manager handled the situation very well. So the food tasted good, but I would never recommend the restaurant to anyone. You are paying too much to have such a horrible experience!Special Features:
- Not ImpressedChuckHDined on 9/13/2014When you pay >$30 for a burger, you really expect a great burger. Meat was very greasy (soaked the bottom of the bun and left a puddle on the plate, had to eat with a fork), lettuce was not crisp, tomato was runny, way too much "special sauce". I substituted the "Adult Tater Tots" in place of the fries (at a $4 upcharge) and got ~6 tater tots. Atmosphere was nice, but it was dark and very loud even though there were only a few people in the restaurant. I was not impressed and will not be returning to Stack.
- FredDined on 9/11/2014Hip but too loud with the music. Second time there and both times the food and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be careful ordering steak 'medium'JamyDined on 9/11/2014Bone-in filet ordered medium was overcooked well done, and dry. Absolutely delicious sauces helped, but the steak should have been perfect for being their #1 item. Overall positive experience.Special Features:
- Awesome foodCaligirlDined on 9/9/2014I stayed at the Mirahe for a conference and stopped in at Stack for a light dinner one evening. I had the tomato soup which was just awesome and exactly what I was hoping it would be. It came in its own little crock pot which kept it warm through the two bowls it served. Paired with a grilled cheese sandwich that I was not expecting, it was the perfect meal. The place is pricey but well worth it. I'll be sure to return next time I am at the Mirage.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My aniversaryDevonDined on 9/7/2014The food is not as good as I thought it would be. They seem very proud of their steak, not to mention under cooked it. They took out back and brought it back still under cooked. I just wanted to finish and get out.Special Features:
- I would pass on Stack.SoulcenterDined on 9/6/2014From the review I read before selecting this restaurant, I expected outstanding food and great service. The food and service were OK but on this night didn't compare with other top flight vegas restaurants.Special Features:
- Excellent foodVegas1234Dined on 9/6/2014Tables too close together & too loud. Food was excellent and served in creative ways.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uniquely DifferentPrescottJerDined on 9/4/2014Resembling a cavern that extends deep beyond the casino atmosphere out front, Stack provides a unique setting for dinner. The specialty is steak and we shared their Brooklyn bone-in filet. It was perfectly cooked, tender and tasty. We also enjoyed oysters Rockefeller and a side of mushrooms. All in all, it was a delicious dinner and the service was prompt and attentive. Highly recommended!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing SteaksJG22Dined on 9/1/2014You will not be disappointed in this amazing steak house at the Mirage. The servers were always there when we needed them and not in our face when we didn't. The bone-in-fillet is to die for!Special Features:
- Wonderful ❤️OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014Had dinner before the Beatles Love show and it was delicious!! Mini lobster rolls appetizer was too die for!! As was the spaghetti bolognese, the Kobe beef hamburger and the cucumber martini!!! Will definitely go back if back in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive!funinLVDined on 8/31/2014Met a friend for dinner before seeing a show. Cheeseburgers - $32! Most expensive cheeseburger I've ever had. It was excellent and I suppose the fact this restaurant is in the Mirage resort is the reason for the high price. They were happy to let us share the order and each half was fully plated, garnished and came with full serving of fries.
- Great!MishiDined on 8/30/2014We has a great experience and the food was delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great timeCajunmanDined on 8/29/2014Enjoyed dining. Good service and good food. Everything fine but we left our tip in cash and they tried charging it to our card.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014We have stayed at the Mirage several times. However this was our first experience at Stack. It was a little loud but everything was wonderful. The environment was romantic and inviting. The food and service was wonderful as well. I would recommend this restaurant to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & service!NopeDined on 8/24/2014We went for an early pre-theatre dinner & split a salad & sea bass. It was served with a nice broth over yummy lobster risotto. The waitstaff, a guy named Tommy I think, was very professional and attentive. They did not charge us to "split" the entrée which I always find so annoying. Very nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with my MomSchultz132VIPDined on 8/24/2014I took my mom to Las Vegas for her 73rd birthday. We ate at The Stack after a show at the Mirage. It was wonderful. We both loved our meals (Sea Bass and Butternut Squash Ravioli). The server (Juan) was great to us. I'd recommend it.Special Features:
- Went with dread, came out smilingIndianaADined on 8/23/2014Took my wife to Stack before a show. Online reviews: Noisy, Expensive, Dark, Snooty Servers, etc... No worries. Our servers were great, the restaurant was dark, but we could read our menus, and the food was really good. It was a bit pricey, but it's Vegas Strip. Mostly stayed with the appetizers/starters (which came out quickly and were delicious). Adult Tater Tots were good, but I really enjoyed the Mini Gyros. My wife tried the grilled cheese w/ soup and really enjoyed it. Drinks were good (and as she said, "you can actually taste that they put in some alcohol" - don't laugh, most places on the strip leave you guessing) and came as soon as you ordered them. Is it the greatest dining experience in Vegas? No, but there are far worse.Special Features:
- Great ambience & cocktailsJennin244Dined on 8/23/2014The interior is great - trendy but warm and inviting. The food is classic and really tasty. Mostly a steakhouse with maybe 6 other entrees. We had pigs in a blanket appetizer, the chicken with thin green beans for the entree, and got the potatoes au gratin as a side. Everything was really tasty, but not too out of the ordinary. The cocktails were the best part. Innovative recipes, beautifully presented, and absolutely delicious. We went here for a fun, trendy dinner before going to a show. It was perfect! The food does seem a bit overpriced...not that I haven't been to equally expensive restaurants, but the food here is nothing new and you can find these entrees almost anywhere. The hostesses were rude but the service was great.Special Features:
- Amazing SteakKakealoVIPDined on 8/22/2014You know when you hear a steak cuts and tastes like butter... It's here. Simply divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Great food and service... Expected at this price point. Not the quietest place in town with such an open and unique decorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner prior to a showKLMSDdinersDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I Came here for dinner on a Thursday night prior to seeing The Beatles Love show. We made reservations although we truly didnt need them. At its most crowded the restaurant was maybe 40% full. The food was very tasty and the service was what you would expect from a higher end restaurant. We started out by splitting a Mixed Greens salad (more than enough for 2) which was excellent. For the entres my wife had the Seabass and I had the Alaskan Salmon. Both plates were emptied which tells you how good it was. Overall we very happy with the restaurant but realize you pay a premium to eat on the strip. If you are looking for a bargain, dont eat here. Its probably 15-20% more than what you would pay at your local restaurant..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StackOpdsam30Dined on 8/20/2014Every time my wife and I are in Vegas, we make Stack a place to eat at least one night during our stay. We always order the same thing. The Ultimate Surf n' Turf. If you like steak and lobster, this is the meal for you. It could easily feed a group of four if you order an extra side. I also recommend the berrylicious before dinner drink. My wife loves it. The service is great, the ambience is wonderful. The only thing I would change is lowering the music just a bit. It's a bit loud and makes having a conversation difficult. Aside from that, there is nothing I would change. Ok the Surf n' Turf will set you back about $230 and this includes the berrylicious drink for my wife, tip and tax and does not include any appetizer ...Happy dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/19/2014Great service from host to server to busboy. Dinner was great! Steak was cooked to perfection and the sides were just the right amount to share between 2-3 people. Awesome wine list.Special Features:
- Nice PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Group of five for a business/social dinner. Great food and service. The noise level was a little high but tolerable Would recommend .Special Features: