Stack - The Mirage
Mirage Hotel & Casino
3400 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Mirage Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Stack - The Mirage
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stacklasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7025885656
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Tuesday | 5:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Friday & Saturday | 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Lounge: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Friday & Saturday | 5:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jordan Hoffman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private & intimate, the STACK Private Dining Room offers guests an opportunity for a unique experience to host friends, family or associates. The private dining space at STACK can accommodate up to 26 people.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Carlough (702) 588-5624x
A word from Stack - The Mirage
Succulent American inspired cuisine & decadent desserts seduce your palette at STACK Restaurant in The Mirage. Offering a pantheon of culinary delights perfect for quick bite dining or sharing with friends, STACK guarantees to wow even the most finicky of diners. Beautiful rippling walls draw in patrons with their inviting canyon-like structure & sleek hardwood design, while STACK’s amazing contemporary menu ensures that diners' taste buds are equally stimulated.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Stack - The Mirage - Best Restaurants in Mirage Hotel & Casino ›
Stack - The Mirage reviews from OpenTable diners
204 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (97)good for groups (81)fit for foodies (80)romantic (64)hot spot (55)vibrant bar scene (34)notable wine list (33)late-night find (24)neighborhood gem (5)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Expensive, and not very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/21/2014We were at the Mirage this week attending one of the 1000's of trade shows in Las Vegas. Long day and wanted to just stay at the hotel for dinner. Stack was the choice, we should have passed on this. The food was not what I expected, especially for the price. I had the strip steak, $57!!!! It was cooked correctly but the quality was not worth the price. I've had better steaks at Applebees!. Drink pricing was outrageous, $18 for a light pour Martini and the deserts were all pre-made and tasted freezer burned. I would not go back or recommend this place.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Everything was very good but the portions of the sides were much larger than expected. I know you want to sell as much as possible, but it would be nice if the menu or waiter mentioned that the sides could be shared by at least 2 people. As you know, the cost of your dining room is a little steep and we wasted quite a bit of food/money. We had to throw out half of 3 twice-baked potatoes. What we did eat was very good and cooked exactly as ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded expectationsDelightMeDined on 10/18/2014From our delicious kale salad to the mouth watering Chilean seabass, all was one delightful taste after another. And the service and ambience was a perfect complement.Special Features:
- Great foodKortex4VIPDined on 10/18/2014Had to eat steak at least once in our guys trip. Tried Stack from the reviews. Was not disappointed. Bone in filet was cooked perfect! Friends sea bass in lobster risotto looked awesome. Lots of energy there and loud, but good for fun parties. Not great for those who want quiet and romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014Prompt seating at our reservation time. The food was exquisite and service impeccable (attentive but not over-bearing). Acknowledged our on-line reservation request and surprised my husband with a special birthday dessert. Will spend the extra money to visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PeerlessOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We have eaten at many steak houses in Las Vegas over the last 20 years and this is as good as any. Excellent gem hiding in the corner of the Mirage.Special Features:
- A great nightChuck427Dined on 10/18/2014Made a reservation to have dinner before attending "Love". We were seated quickly, the service was first rate. She had the shells stuffed with butternut squash and kale. I am not a big butternut squash fan I tasted it and it was amazing. She loved it. I had the 24 oz Porterhouse, it was cooked exactly how I asked. The butter that was used to finish the steak was the best. There were 2 steak sauces that were brought to the table. I tasted them (they were great) but the steak with the finish good on its own. I was a little taken back by the music when we first walked in but seated back in the restaurant it was fine. A fun place for a wonderful and fun dinner.Special Features:
- Good restaurantpurpenDined on 10/16/2014We had good steaks and a good wine at the Stack restaurant while visiting the Mirage in Las Vegas. Although it was somewhat pricy we found that all of the restaurants at the high-end resorts in Las Vegas are pricy.Special Features:
- Good for groups....really.BobSDined on 10/16/2014Some places that have posts "good for groups" end up putting guests at long tables. What is great about Stack is the round tables of various sizes so everyone can talk. The food and drinks are great and priced at what you would expect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rehearsal DinnerMamaoDined on 10/15/2014We held the rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding at Stack and were very pleased with the entire experience. From the moment we entered the restaurant until the moment we left the attention we received from the staff was excellent. Wonderful ambience and superb quality and taste of food. This was our first experience at the Stack, and although we are fr the East coast, it will definitely not be our last. An extremely enjoyable experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For the money, go elsewhereYummDined on 10/15/2014Had the hot rocks, crispy shrimp and sea bass. All are forgettable, but the price is not. For about the same price go to L'atelier at the mgm and have the meal of a lifetime.
- Salmon sub parOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Prices were a little high, so I went with the salmon(cheaper option). Was explained by our server as a Cajun/creole style salmon. Far from it. No taste at all. And the side of kale was tough to swallow. Everyone else at the table enjoyed their meal, I was quite disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK but not great.DuckhunterDined on 10/6/2014Average strip high-end restaurant in the Mirage. Open are dining with a view of the casino floor, but don't count on carrying on a conversation, because it is way too noisy. Menu items typical of most strip restaurants, no real signature dishes. I good place to go before or after the show at the Mirage.Special Features:
- Great experience!ScrowDined on 10/6/2014We went with two other couples. Our objective was to find great service, food and atmosphere at a reasonable "vegas" price. I believe we accomplished this at The Stack. I would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "price" misleadinguninformedmom4Dined on 10/4/2014The prices were not shown on the online menu as I searched for a place for my son to take his date for Homecoming. It had an "average" price but did not specify that it was per person vs. per check. I assumed the latter. My son had to use his entertainment money to cover the cost of dinner. It would have been more helpful if that was more specifically noted so that I could have equipped with the more money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, needs better serviceAyoubDined on 10/3/2014The food was absolutely delicious!! It took way too long to get though. I felt like we waited forever! The service was okay, but not great. Our server didn't smile much and he chased our group down in the casino yelling, "Hey! You have an unpaid bill!!" He screamed it 3 times which was embarrassing and didn't apologize when my husband went back with him to point out that the "unpaid" $180 tab was in the table with cash plus an extra $40 for tip. It was just rude.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - Service inconsistentluvtodineDined on 10/2/2014Stack has been one of my favorite restaurants in Vegas for several years. The food has always been great but our level of service has been inconsistent and unfortunately our latest visit did not change that perception. We were a party of 7 with early evening reservations. The restaurant was about 1/2 capacity. Our wait staff was very friendly but there were mix ups when our meals were delivered. We waited several minutes for someone to check back with us and then had to flag someone down to fix orders and request condiments.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stack in the MirageBellagioVIPDined on 9/28/2014Wasn't very busy on a Sunday night, which is nice for us. Can hear each other talk. Menu was more limited than I had imagined, but seemed to be something for everyone. Side dishes are rather small, so not necessarily shareable by the whole table. Not sure where the name Stack comes from.Special Features:
- Good food, service terribleFoodJunkeeDined on 9/27/2014Food was great! However, we had a reservation and still had to wait 30 minutes for our table as we watched others get seated. Not our waiters fault but once we were seated, it seemed the waiter was overwhelmed with 4 other tables who were all sat down right after us. Our food came out pretty fast but the service was not so great. Took forever for the waiter to take our order to begin with and never got a drink refill. However, overall, really liked the atmosphere and would like to visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- top notchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Can't say enough about the food, the ambiance...but the service, less than poor. Our server treated us as though we were an imposition. We all have decided we would most definitely return, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but a little priceyLauraDined on 9/27/2014As most restaurants are in Vegas, this one was certainly a little pricey for the quality of food that you received. It certainly was a hotspot, lots of activity going on in the restaurant. We had no complaints about our appetizer food or dessert.Special Features:
- AwesomeBobbyVIPDined on 9/27/2014The steak was fantastic. The wine was amazing. The sides were amazing. It was just really loud in this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best mealsPopeVIPDined on 9/26/2014This restaurant was outstanding!!! The food was incredible and we had some nice wine and good service also. Started with mini lamb gyros, king crab and jalapeno tacos, and a seafood platter. I had a 14 oz filet on the bone that came with some amazing butter on top and then we shared garlic mushrooms with cherry peppers (best I ever had) and adult tater tots stuffed with bacon and brie. Can't wait to get back to Vegas for this same exact meal!Special Features:
- Very good food and servicelocalboyDined on 9/26/2014We booked online via OPEN TABLE, 9 people, service was top notch. Steak was amazing, you get what you pay for, keeping in mind the price is not for the faint. The facility is amazing, Vegas Style, can be fine dining, or a sports bar setting. Large, however bathroom was small. Who cares. I would recommend you try it out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised by spaghetti!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/23/2014I ended up eating at Stack 3 of 5 nights I staid at the Mirage. Very good staff, excellent steak as advertised and I was surprised by their Italian restaurant quality bolonese sauce. I dined single and was very comfortable at the bar. Beautiful ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner!!!BKH429Dined on 9/22/2014Nice romantic setting, the appetizers where fantastic! The big winner for me was the Chilean sea bass served over lobster risotto, out of this world!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!lms6285VIPDined on 9/21/2014The food was amazing....our waiter was very attentive and the food runner (forget his name but was from Jamaica) was fabulous! Would reccommend for sure. A little pricey, but we felt it was worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant SurpriseHBdinerVIPDined on 9/20/2014Stack doesn't get the buzz that some of the other steak houses in Vegas receive, so we didn't have any pre-conceived ideas of what our dining experience would be like. We were very satisfied with our meal/service, and would come back again. The vibe is similar to other "steak house/lounge" places, with music playing pretty loudly, though we could still hear each other talk. The decor is attractive, with the lovely woodwork and lighting. Cocktails were terrific! Both of our steaks were very good - prepared to a perfect medium rare, seasoned nicely, and offered with two sauces which were delicious (especially the peppercorn). We ordered two sides (potato gratin and asparagus) to share, and found that that was sufficient to satisfy us.Special Features:
- Good Food but...SmartSnakeDined on 9/20/2014Food was good, but after sitting and waiting for 50 minutes, we were then told there had been a problem getting the order to the kitchen, and it had just gotten there. Was a very lame apology by the server, and a manager never came by, I guess my wife and I were just too easy-going about it. Kind of disappointing though, so we wouldn't choose to return.Special Features:
- Great but a little loud.BrronxDined on 9/19/2014I made a reservation a week before I went to Vegas and still had to wait 15-20 mins as our table wasn't ready then they tried to sit us at a smaller table and we were 6 big guys. After speaking with the manager we got a suitable table Nd the service and good was excellent. Music is a bit loud so if you are looking for quiet and romantic I wouldn't recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining restaurant shouldStephenDined on 9/19/2014Not have the blaring music noise level as Stack. Don't know about the back of the restaurant but we were seated near the bar area where the noise level was highest. With that said the food and service was excellent! The Brooklyn bone in was amazing. The shrimp appetizer was delicious. Madam had the salmon and was quite pleased. If not for the noise this is a top notch eatery.I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvfinefoodDined on 9/19/2014Outstanding appetizers and entrees! Restaurant is ver noisy but overall a great dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Far too long of a wait between courses (35 minutes+), uncomfortable to say the least as conversation lagged and my business colleagues kept looking at their watches. Food was very good but the experience was marred by the delay. Our wait staff were very apologetic (they kept coming to us and letting us know "just a few more minutes") but blamed it on too many parties sitting down at once. Wrong - they didn't staff appropriately. Desserts looked wonderful but after 3 hours in we just didn't have the wherewithal to stick around.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014The food was amazing, a bit over priced but delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeanoedDined on 9/15/2014We shared some appetizers everything was extraordinary.Special Features:
- Good Food... Horrible ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014I made reservations 3 weeks out for a group of 12 visiting Vegas for a birthday party. We got seated on time and served our drinks fairly quickly, but it was all down hill from there. 4 of us got the special steak and 2 people were brought out the complete wrong steak and the other 2 people received their steak well done when they asked for medium rare. Everyone was finished with their meal by the time the remaining four people got served. They made multiple mistakes on other people's orders even forgetting some sides and starters. I don't think the server or manager handled the situation very well. So the food tasted good, but I would never recommend the restaurant to anyone. You are paying too much to have such a horrible experience!Special Features:
- Not ImpressedChuckHDined on 9/13/2014When you pay >$30 for a burger, you really expect a great burger. Meat was very greasy (soaked the bottom of the bun and left a puddle on the plate, had to eat with a fork), lettuce was not crisp, tomato was runny, way too much "special sauce". I substituted the "Adult Tater Tots" in place of the fries (at a $4 upcharge) and got ~6 tater tots. Atmosphere was nice, but it was dark and very loud even though there were only a few people in the restaurant. I was not impressed and will not be returning to Stack.
- FredDined on 9/11/2014Hip but too loud with the music. Second time there and both times the food and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be careful ordering steak 'medium'JamyDined on 9/11/2014Bone-in filet ordered medium was overcooked well done, and dry. Absolutely delicious sauces helped, but the steak should have been perfect for being their #1 item. Overall positive experience.Special Features:
- Awesome foodCaligirlDined on 9/9/2014I stayed at the Mirahe for a conference and stopped in at Stack for a light dinner one evening. I had the tomato soup which was just awesome and exactly what I was hoping it would be. It came in its own little crock pot which kept it warm through the two bowls it served. Paired with a grilled cheese sandwich that I was not expecting, it was the perfect meal. The place is pricey but well worth it. I'll be sure to return next time I am at the Mirage.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.