3455 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://stceciliaatl.com/
- Phone: (404) 554-9995
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm -10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Craig Richards
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private buy out events, or large group dining for up to 50 guests in our main dining room.
- Private Party Contact: Kaylen Isabella 4043555311x13
- Special Events: Please contact Kaylen Isabella at firstname.lastname@example.org for special event information.
A word from St. Cecilia
Executive chef Craig Richard’s culinary style is heavily influenced by the European coast and the Ligurian Coast. The menu will feature light olive oils, simple yet perfect pasta, wood-roasted fish and produce from the Southeast.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
St. Cecilia - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
St. Cecilia reviews from OpenTable diners
425 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (288)hot spot (235)special occasion (228)vibrant bar scene (177)notable wine list (118)good for groups (114)romantic (112)neighborhood gem (80)great for lunch (58)scenic view (46)late-night find (27)great for brunch (9)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- It was fantastic as usual!Noots324VIPDined on 11/19/2014We enjoyed our lunch very much. I had the fish stew with saffron broth, fantastic. Highly recommend this restaurant. This was my 3rd visit and each time it has been consistently great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just ok - food not as fab as expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/18/2014Both salad & fish had way too much oil & overpowered the food. The wait for food was incredibly long that the manager came over to apologize. Not a fanSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HET3777VIPDined on 11/18/2014Moderately impressed with St. Cecilia's. Service was thorough, but slow at times. Food was OK. I didn't love the entrée I ordered off the special St. Cecillia week menu, but I think there are things on the menu that I would have liked better. Liked it-didn't love it-but would be willing to give it another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst steak in AtlantaEwayDined on 11/15/2014Two top tables too close together. Starter and appetizer came out about two minutes apart so we had a 3 plates on our little table at the same time. All food was warm not hot including entrees. The worst steak I have ever had at any restaurant. A NY strip cooked perfect, medium rare, but it was so tough I could not chew it and at least half of it went untouched. It wasn't because I was full but I just could not chew any more.Special Features:
- Rudest waiter of the SouthOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/14/2014I have literally never experienced a rider waiter than what I did at St Cecilia. We came to celebrate our engagement, and the waiter was so rude and literally took our played before we were done!
- RebeccaDined on 11/13/2014Awesome food and impeccable service...very nice ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/13/2014Everything was delicious but the octopus was amazing! Great attention to detail in preparation and presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014Absolutely great service , Food and beverage were Fabulous Great dinner for two with nice bottle of wine all $120Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MenuSkyeDined on 11/9/2014So here's the thing that I'm learning as I grow older. Only young people with healthy eyes in bright rooms must design and proof menus. My issue with St. Cecilia isn't the content of the menu, but the physical delivery of it. And, truthfully, it's one of the better ones. It's on nice paper with pretty typefaces and that's good. But menu proofreaders should be people over 40 who use reading glasses in dim evening lighting. I believe you'll have happier customers and more adventurous and intentional orders. Otherwise it was a nice dining experience. Our friend raved we must try the Primi spaghetti with egg and white truffles. I got the carameli pasta instead with smoked eggplant. Mine was infinitely better tasting!! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Change of menuLennyDined on 11/8/2014We have been a few times over the past several months seems that menu has not changed very much. Getting tired of the same items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food; cool atmosphereJS07Dined on 11/8/2014The food was tasty and creative. Service was a little slow, but very knowledgeable and professional. A "hip" scene and lots of couples and/or small groups. My wife and I enjoyed the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Resturant in AtlantaCraigDined on 11/8/2014My wife and I ate at St. Cecilia's Saturday night and were blown away. Best food I've had a long time. It's an outstanding resturant in every way!Special Features:
- massjaxVIPDined on 11/7/2014one of the best in Atlanta but noise level is high which can be a problem once you reach a certain ageSpecial Features:
- A culinary and visual experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/6/2014If Ford Frye took over Blue Pointe, you would expect it to be like this. Creative, cool and tasty dishes. And cool and tasty beverages to enjoy it with. It's always been a great space, and now it's lighter, shinier, updated - think of a restaurant you'd expect to see in Rhode Island right across from Phipps in the heart of Buckhead. The menu has a lot to offer. I've been a few times and never walked away disappointed. Little on the pricey side, but it is a cool offering in great location. Start with a drink at their very large bar and grab a table. You 'll enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pitifulinthebusiness2VIPDined on 11/5/2014Very poor service, from arrival to the hostess desk to the end of the meal. Even the bartender couldn't get things right after I told him exactly what I wanted -- a very basic wine! 20 minutes before a waiter arrived at our table to take a drink order, then another 20 minutes to deliver the drink! You can imagine how the rest of the evening went...I have no interest in returning to this restaurant. Every employee was rude and needs an attitude adjustment! Buckhead has so many great restaurants in my opinion. Skip this one, and go to the others in the area, which will appreciate your business.
- Wonderful lunchzrikeVIPDined on 11/5/2014This is our second visit to St. Cecilia and it was wonderful. Amazing service and food to match. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Trending higher!UncaJimDined on 11/3/2014This was my third visit to St. Cecilia and it gets better each time. The service has always been great, this time we had a very attentive and pleasant server named Josh. Whatever kinks they were working on the first couple of visits (soon after opening) seem to be thoroughly ironed out. Very good food, great service, good wine selection, cool space.Special Features:
- LovelybdayvisitDined on 11/2/2014We dined at St. Cecilia on a sleepy sunday night, but there were still people in the restaurant to give it a good vibe. Food was delicious, and server kindly explained to us that some dishes had very small portions.Special Features:
- Great Find...Tinman330Dined on 11/2/2014This place was the old Blue Point restaurant in Buckhead Atlanta. The service was really slow. I'm guessing due to the Large space they have to cover or just the time of night. Other then that, I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- St. Cecilia's DisappointmentRievesReviewsDined on 11/2/2014Tremendous amount of hype around visiting the #2 restaurant on the Jezebel list. Maybe it was an off night but the three of us didn't love most of the apps (especially didn't care for the charred squid but everyone recommended it) except for meat and cheese board. The apple ravioli was a solid mid and the entrees were ok but just not what we all expected considering the ranking. Restaurant is gorgeous and service was solid but overall disappointing night. Perhaps we just got them on a weird Sunday night.Special Features:
- DouglasvilleiteDined on 11/2/2014Had seen restaurant on Atlanta Eats and heard of it before so decided to give it a shot. Much nicer looking inside than Blue Point was Waiter was very friendly, gave us space and time but also attention. Walked us through the menu and added information as we requested Very nice cocktails. Menu had a lot of things to choose from which made decisions difficult which is nice problem to have. The three of us shared 4 appetizers and crudos and then two of the pastas. Pastas were fabulous, very light and flavorful. Both the entrees were cooked perfectly which is nice when it comes to fish. Definitely one of our new favorites in AtlantaSpecial Features:
- Great food poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2014We have heard good things about this place so we decided to make a res for Sunday. The food was excellent. Unfortunately, our server was not having a good night. She seemed frustrated with us - new diners - and had no patience when we did not order from menu in the suggested order. Her frustration led to her avoiding our table and we eventually had to ask other employees passing by for assistance and eventually the check. The rest of the St. Cecilia staff were more than helpful and accommodating. This entire ordeal made for a 2.5 hour dining experience. I don't think I'll be back for another visit.Special Features:
- Lobster app was amazingFoodiefromAtlDined on 11/1/2014We had a great night at St. Cecelia. We started our night at the bar and the bartender was so nice and recommended a great wine- Shattered and it was delicious. We also had the lobster appetizer and it was fabulous. We then moved to our table and had a fish that was really good. Our server couldn't be nicer. All in all a good evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but was expecting more forOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/1/2014Food was mostly just ok. Pasta dishes were both very undercooked and lacking flavor. Restaurant is very beautiful and staff was friendly but I probably won't repeat.Special Features:
- ok, not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 11/1/2014did not experience any significant dining experience at St Cecilia. The Wreckfish was dry, the Steak was not tender. preliminary curses were better then the entrée.Special Features:
- We Will Be Back!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Perfect way to start a much needed date! My husband and I wanted a restaurant where we could enjoy a relaxing slow-paced meal. St. Cecilia provided this platform. As soon as you enter the establishment, you are greeted with the warm smells of a wood burning fire. The hostess greeted us with a pleasant smile and seated us immediately. Our waitress was amazingly helpful by providing her personal recommendations and the most economical way to pick menu items. From start to finish, the food was deliciously delightful. St. Cecilia has moved to the top of our list of favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/31/2014Excellent service starting at the hostess stand. Waiter was polite, fun and very knowledgable. Food was very good, could have had a little more spice for my taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous birthday luncheon!ShopperNanDined on 10/31/2014Right across from The Ritz Carlton in Buckhead, this restaurant was a delightful experience. Especially good was the ESPETADAS (octopus, chorizo, potatoes, blood orange vinaigrette on skewers), and the CARAMELLE gemelli pasta dish (smoked eggplant, tomato sauce, salsa verde, ricotta salata). We would love to try their charred octopus dish, but it is only offered at dinner, so we'll be back! Our waitress, Michelle, was a gem, and helped make my birthday luncheon a memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delectable + Delightful + DeliciousKupKakeDined on 10/30/2014Having high expectations on our first visit (of many to come), St. Cecilia's exceeds! The ambiance is unique for the area. We enjoyed the layout as each table is very near a window, and the tables have nice spacing so you are not sharing conversations. The food was delicious with the scallops being my entree choice. They were perfect. Being pregnant, I could not partake in the bar scene nor the wine list but both seemed to be exciting and others seemed to be enjoying them!Special Features:
- Excellent ChoiceNiecyVIPDined on 10/28/2014This was a wonderful dining experience. It was obvious that the waiter had experienced every item on the menu. The way he spoke about each entree was noteworthy. He was on target. Everyone enjoyed their entree and this will warrant a return visit.Special Features:
- Memorable DinnerrealdrphilDined on 10/27/2014The food, drinks and atmosphere were great. The service was the best ever. Our server(Amanda I think) bent over to address concerns about my wife's allergy to garlic. She made several trips to consult with the chef about her best options and they ended up concocting a non garlic sauce for her salmon. I think it may be the second time ever where I felt the chef cared and did not just view it as an inconvenience. Thank you St. Cecelia. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waited to be disappointedJamesVIPDined on 10/26/2014I saved this restaurant for a special occasion, important out of town visitor, and was thoroughly disappointed. The blaring music made polite dinner conversation difficult. Our waitress was overly familiar and poorly dressed, the floors were slick underfoot and the price quality ration was way out of line on the food.
- Elegant!!FoodienistaDined on 10/25/2014We recently enjoyed a beautiful birthday dinner at St. Cecilia and absolutely loved it! Between the 7 of us, we ordered nearly every item off of the menu and shared appetizers, entrees and desserts. Our server was Zooey Deschanel's doppleganger and was equally as sweet. I'd recommend the lobster pan roast, king crab crudo, roasted pear cheesecake and the Lambrusco. I've been here multiple times and I become more and more enamored with the decor and quiet yet intense buzz. We can't wait to go back again. Also, thank you for serving us the beautiful, complimentary birthday dessert for my friend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed reviewSocialButterflyVIPDined on 10/25/2014Pros: charred octopus, lobster appetizer, friendly service, people watching Cons: loud, tight seating/small tables, small portions, 15 minute wait for reservation, delivered entrees while we were eating appetizers and we had to stack empty app plates before they were removedSpecial Features:
- St. CeciliaOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/25/2014My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary and St. Cecilia came highly recommended. The reservation was made on Open Table which is always a breeze! The maître was able to accommodate my request for an earlier table when we arrived for our 8:00pm reservation. We loved our bartender she was awesome and we settled in with a cocktail before dinner. Our server did bring us a glass of complimentary glass of champagne which was a nice touch but his overall demeanor/service was just so/so which was the only negative because servers can make or break the overall experience. We will definitely go back because the food is amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful anniversary dinnerSoutherncanuckVIPDined on 10/25/2014We came here to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary and were greeted at the table with a congratulations and glass of champagne. Our server was fantastic and made excellent recommendations. All of our food was wonderful. Not a single complaint to be made!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was just okAlyssaCVIPDined on 10/24/2014I was expecting more. Many people had made this place seem like it was better than it was. Service was slow, and My order was wrong(they did apologize). Overall, the food was just ok. If you want grilled octupus, go to Kyma... Its not that great here.Special Features:
- Underwhelming and disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/24/2014As suspected and feared, St. Cecelia was underwhelming. Flavors of crudo were unharmonious and clunky. And we noticed that crudo size was also inconsistent. The table next to us had crab that was literally half the size that ours was...at this price we expect better. Risotto was not cooked properly...it was like it had been sitting around awhile. Black and white spaghetti was simply covered in butter and had like 2 calamari. Not only was food underwhelming but wine list is seriously lacking. I tried a $15 pinot noir that was almost undrinkable. I have never disliked a wine at that price at other restaurants. Also, the whole place is basically a bar. I would NOT recommend for a romantic meal. Overall, Ford Fry has spread himself too thin...Special Features:
- Not worth itKevinDined on 10/23/2014This restaurant is not worth the money or the time. The service was haughty at best. The portions were small and overpriced. There are so many better alternatives in Atlanta if you want high ceilings, noise, and the "to be seen". Rathbuns and Serpas in the 4th Ward come to mind as significantly superior on all accounts.
- Not great!!ThomasDDined on 10/22/2014The unpleasantness started at the door.. An almost empty resturants and the hostess found it to be a difficult task to find us a table.. " with reaervations". Chef walked around like he was the greatest thing on earth.. Kept flirting the Asian girl that was bar tending. A real class act. Food was not great.. The only steak was a New York strip , which was fatty And tasted like leather shoes. The bill was 350 for my wife and myself, as a whole picture this place was a colossal failure.