3455 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://stceciliaatl.com/
- Phone: 4045549995x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm -10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Brian Horn
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private buy out events, or large group dining for up to 50 guests in our main dining room.
- Private Party Contact: Kaylen Isabella 4043555311x13
- Special Events: Please contact Kaylen Isabella at email@example.com for special event information.
A word from St. Cecilia
Executive chef Brian Horn’s culinary style is heavily influenced by the European coast and the Ligurian Coast. The menu will feature light olive oils, simple yet perfect pasta, wood-roasted fish and produce from the Southeast.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
St. Cecilia - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
St. Cecilia reviews from OpenTable diners
459 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (316)special occasion (257)hot spot (248)vibrant bar scene (198)notable wine list (138)romantic (121)good for groups (114)neighborhood gem (82)great for lunch (67)scenic view (51)late-night find (30)great for brunch (13)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Delicious but dessert fell flatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/28/2014Loved our appetizer and main course but I would pass on dessert. Dessert was blah at best. Service is great and I will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak house or Italian restaurant?OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014We walked into the restaurant and our first impression was an overwhelming smell of searing meat. It was so intense and off putting, especially if you are not a meat eater. You couldn't escape the smell and it stuck in your clothing and hair. Not appetizing. The food was delicious, but my main course of a risotto was about 5 spoonfuls of rice. It was more of an appetizer portion than a main course. I left feeling hungry and stunk like the steak I did not order.Special Features:
- Expensive tail gate partyBeccaVIPDined on 9/27/2014For 3 weeks we had reservations and were very much looking forward to our visit. Food and service very good but the 2 tables next to us were so loud that it spoiled our dinner. Although we complained to the waiter twice nothing was done. I feel it was managements responsibility to ask these tables to be a bit quieter. If people want to party at that level they should be in a separate area.
- Excellent restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/20142nd visit. The food is outstanding. Presentation of all courses equally great. Taste, portion size, variety...again outstanding. Our server was very knowledgable. Worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time VisitbutterflyDined on 9/27/2014The butternut squash ravioli was divine; it's on the appetizer section but should be an entrée. I went for a birthday celebration with friends. We had entrees of scallops, one of the fish dishes and lobster. Shared veggies of greens, black eyes, and brussel sprouts. Veggies were well seasoned. I will definitely go back and try again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off the cuffOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/26/2014There were too many people mingling around the bar which gave it the appearance and noise level of a singles scene. Although there were no complaints on the food, this made it hard for those who wanted to enjoy a pleasant, comfortable dining experience with civilized verbal interaction at a reasonable tone, very difficult. It is probably very difficult for a restaurant to have a singles club scene and a dining establishment in a close proximity environment to last for the long run.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/26/2014Great food, wine and atmosphere. We also had excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerrificLocalistoDined on 9/25/2014Classy. Friendly. Delicious. A must try. Thoroughly enjoyed the seasonal menu. Particularly the fish stew in broth. So good!Special Features:
- St. Cecelia hits TrifectaHarveyDined on 9/23/2014My wife picked St. Cecelia's to celebrate her birthday. We had never been there. Our experience was quite wonderful. My wife and I agree this was one of the best eating experiences we have had in years. AMBIANCE - The ambiance was hip and lively but not overwhelming. SERVICE - Paul, our waiter (recommended), provided excellent recommendations and superb service. Indeed most everyone we met was very pleasant and professional. FOOD - Outstanding food. My wife had the prochuitto and melon, ravioli short ribs. I had Cobia with trout roe, and the Snapper. Each of these dishes was excellent. Top marks for Ambiance, Service, and Food. That's a restaurant trifecta!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently delicious!smlltwngrlDined on 9/22/2014I eat here evey time I'm in Atlana and it's amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/20/2014Unfortunately our waitress was incredibly slow and the portions were too small for my hub. But overall a really neat, interesting & beautiful place! I enjoyed it- might be better for a group of >2 so you can order/ try a bunch of stuffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceRichfielddinerDined on 9/19/2014We would definitely come back. Food was good and competitively priced and the service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TitoDined on 9/19/2014Server was outstanding. Friendly but not intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as it wasfoodie4lifeDined on 9/19/2014Each time I dine at St Cecilia, it is less impressive than the time before. I order one dish every time I'm there, and the last 2 times it has not been as good at all. I really want to love this place because it's a short walk from my home, but the last few servers I've had have been poor, even rude. Our waitress for lunch on Friday seemed to want to be anywhere but there, and was VERY slow. We weren't there for a fast lunch by any means, but for example our main course was brought out plate by plate with so much time between each plate that the first people to be served had to eat food that was no longer warm. It's such a shame because the first few times we dined at St Cecilia, it couldn't have been better and the service was great.
- Underwhelming diningMadeleineVIPDined on 9/18/2014Somewhat unusual selection of seafood. A bit price considering the size of the portions. Excellent service.
- buckhead diningdinerplusDined on 9/18/2014Enjoyed the evening very much. Fabulous food and good service. portion size good.Special Features:
- Always a HIT!!Bren6RNVIPDined on 9/18/2014We've eaten at St. Cecilia's several times. It is always delicious, always great service and always memorable. Food comes hot and exactly as ordered. Great wine list. The bread that they bring to munch on while waiting for your meal to come is DELICOUS....especially with the ricotta spread. So fabulous. Don't miss this great place!Special Features:
- Lovely for lunchellenbDined on 9/18/2014St. Cecilia is the new it spot in Buckhead, but the good news is that this restaurants is so much more than a current hot spot. The food is spot on and will stand the test of time. Kudos to Chef Craig Richards. The menu has lots of options, but you have to try a pasta here. And the tomato soup is outstanding. Oysters. Yes. And the service and staff have really become a team that makes this gorgeous spot feel welcoming. One of my favs for lunch with a client or a friend. Of course the bar is a fantastic. Parking is easy with the valet by the door. Marcus, the GM, is one-of-a-kind and knows how to take care of the front of the house. Well worth the trip. Reservation recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impress your guestAMoveableFeasterDined on 9/17/2014Any restaurant named after the patron saint of music is okay with me. The chef picks the playlist as well as the food which is exquisite. The service is attentive and the ambiance makes good use of the open space and picture windows. A great place to take a date or find one near the bar for that matter.Special Features:
- Sept 16IrvingDined on 9/16/2014Fish was fabulous. Prices a bit high. Our server was terrific. Attentive and did an outstanding filet of our whole fishI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, nice locationKobanaDined on 9/16/2014We were a group of 6, and ordered 3 appetizers, 6 entrées, and 6 deserts for lunch. And the amount was just right. Cheese plate and squid ink pasta was especially good. Deserts were a little too sweet, but that's OK. The atmosphere was urban and roomy. Very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite restaurant right nowEcleve45667VIPDined on 9/15/2014Everything I order is delicious. The agnolotti short rib is heavenly and chicken delicious. Atmosphere is fun and lively. Staff is friendly and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food! Wonderful service!JcoopDined on 9/13/2014We loved our meal and our waiter! Noise level was too loud thoughSpecial Features:
- Beyond ExpectationsInstinct33137Dined on 9/13/2014I must honestly say that this place is great. I love the variety of food on the menu. The braised greens were delicious. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Give Me More FoodStar23456VIPDined on 9/12/2014This is a fun spot and the food is amazing - the two bites of food you get, that is. I'm fine with spending a lot on food when it's good, but $15 for ravilioi and I get only 2 ravilioi on the plate...you can do the math per ravioli. For the price of our bill, there are many more restaurants in Atlanta I will go to where I will leave full and not hungry! In addition to that, our server was amazing but another server came over and mumbled under her breath, "they have way too much wine on the table". Next time don't say that in front of customers with an attitude - isn't wine a good thing?! Overall, great tiny portions, great service, hot bar scene, but not going back and plenty of other places to go in this city!Special Features:
- Good but not greatFordFryFanaticDined on 9/12/2014I am a hardcore Ford Fry devotee. His restaurants are the best, and I'd been dying to try St. Cecilia. My expectations were really, really high because King + Duke is so amazing. The food and service were good, but paled in comparison to K + D. They ran out of the snapper by 8:15pm, which was disappointing. We ordered a whole fish instead, which was really more trouble than it was worth. We also tried the squid ink spaghetti which was just ok. A little chewy. The cocktails were delicious though. The desserts looked really good, but we waited so long for our server to come back that we decided just to skip it because we were ready to head out. St. Cecilia is worth a try, but honestly, you're better off heading to King + Duke or the Optimist.Special Features:
- Absolutely DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/12/2014St. Cecilia is the most amazing culinary experience in Atlanta. The wine list is not for amateurs and with the extremely knowledgeable staff even a wine novice can experience delightful wines from all over the world. This is on par with the very best restaurants I have dine at in Chicago and NY. I can't wait to come in for my 4th dining experience.Special Features:
- I'll definitely be back!luv2celebrateDined on 9/12/2014Service was outstanding! Server overheard me say I couldn't read the menu. Moments later, he presented me with a box of Readers from which to select. Perfect! He (and the kitchen) also made special dietary accommodations. Food was excellent. Overall atmosphere and design (open, natural light) make it a perfect choice for lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch menu ROCKS!Usma90Dined on 9/12/2014I took a friend here for her bday lunch. We arrived at the Valet to get out of our car, and the Valet tells my friend, "Happy Birthday!" We arrive at our table and we had the best server, Eugene, who proceeds to bring us a champagne cocktail, on the house, to get the bday celebration going. I had the Agnolotti filled with Braised Short Rib, it was epic! I was super impressed by the decor of the room, and the sheer size of the space. Cannot recommend highly enough!! LOVED it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurantPopwellDined on 9/11/2014Had the octopus, tortellini and scallops (3 courses) everything was perfect! The tortellini was perfectly cooked and the waiter was so on top of everything!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and fantastic serviceSandeeDined on 9/10/2014We really enjoyed the food. Karen was our wait staff and was a pure pleasure to deal with. She was on the spot and her wine recommendation was outstanding. Definitely will be back. Great bar, beautiful, but could not get an apple martini. Restaurant was beautifully decorated, but for those with bad knees, there are steps everywhere, to get in, to get to the restrooms, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat your food; I can't hear you!PhoodPhanDined on 9/9/2014Like it's predecessor, St Cecilia offers fabulous food, but it's so noisy it is hard to have a conversation.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/9/2014We had a business meeting and Sarah was our server. Sarah was very attentive and took care of all of our needs. Sarah, also made excellent recommendations and we LOVED everything!!! The food was amazing and we never felt "rushed" to finish dinner. The timing of our food - appetizers, salad, etc. was PERFECT! If you do dine with them, ask for Sarah.Special Features:
- DeliciousnessOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/9/2014My fiancé took me here to celebrate my birthday. What a celebration! Delicious food-- started off with a few small plates/starters and moved into really rich, different and delicious dishes. Beautiful spot- great ambiance. Tables are not that close together, so not like other places that you hear everyone's conversation. Server was knowledgeable and let us take our time.Special Features:
- the Pottery Barn of diningwillymonDined on 9/9/2014Staff was very friendly, and service was great, but menu was complicated and odd. For example, one of the appetizers was beets with garnishments of some sort. When the plate arrived, the beet was cut up into 10 or 12 pieces which were the size of diced ham. We passed around the plate and each person took two tiny pieces of beets. I felt like the Tiny Tim family having to cut a pea in half in order to make sure everyone got a piece for their Christmas dinner. Quite odd. I would recommend this place for business dining with clients, since it certainly encourages conversation, but probably not somewhere I would take my wife for a special event, per se. Don't go there hungry...You may find yourself at Taco Bell afterward for nourishment.Special Features:
- Great vibeJeffDined on 9/7/2014Excellent food and staff very good. Wine list enough to make you explore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CCDOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Our server Karen was fantastic, great wine selection and recommendations. There were 6 of us in our party. Food was bland and unimpressive. Great bar, great atmosphere, mediocre food. We tried several appetizers, fish, scallops, and the steak. it was average.
- A Very Big DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/6/2014I was really dissapointed in the evening. In short, the kitchen couldn't deliver what the waitstaff was advertizing. Maybe it was the 8:15pm reservation? After having the menu extolled with superlatives, we ordered: Branzini for my wife, snapper for me. Appetizers were served, then a bit of a pause. Then, after the appetizers are consumed, some 20 minutes after ordering initally, that the snapper was unavailable. So I ordered the branzini. 10 minutes later the waiter returns to explain that the kitchen has run out of that entry as well, so neither order was available. This after a good 30-40 minutes. So We had swordfish and Atlantic Char. Neither dish was terrible, but both lacked creativity. Atlanta Fish Market is much better.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014itisnicetohavethisnewbuckheadclassyrestsuitableforallagegroupsSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 9/4/2014Way too loud with awful music. Must change the music track. Such a lovely restaurant and hideous, loud music. Beautiful place. Great for lunch. Had a great lunch there and last time I ordered a fish dish that was bland and tasteless.Special Features: