3455 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://stceciliaatl.com/
- Phone: 4045549995x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm -10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Brian Horn
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private buy out events, or large group dining for up to 50 guests in our main dining room.
- Private Party Contact: Kaylen Isabella 4043555311x13
- Special Events: Please contact Kaylen Isabella at firstname.lastname@example.org for special event information.
A word from St. Cecilia
Executive chef Brian Horn’s culinary style is heavily influenced by the European coast and the Ligurian Coast. The menu will feature light olive oils, simple yet perfect pasta, wood-roasted fish and produce from the Southeast.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
St. Cecilia - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
St. Cecilia reviews from OpenTable diners
459 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (296)special occasion (263)hot spot (245)vibrant bar scene (213)romantic (132)notable wine list (124)good for groups (104)neighborhood gem (82)great for lunch (67)scenic view (50)late-night find (30)great for brunch (19)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great Lunch SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/19/2014Our company regularly has lunch with clients as St. Cecilia is located in our building (lucky for us). There is also a private room upstairs with a bar in the room for large gatherings which we have also used. They accommodated our group lunches and dinners beautifully.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in the cityAmandaDined on 8/18/2014This is my favorite restaurant in the city and I'd consider myself quite the foodie. I love great seafood and everything I've had has been exceptional. I prefer St. Cecilia over the Optimist [Reader, insert gasp]. Happy diningSpecial Features:
- Beautiful restaurant!LauritaVIPDined on 8/17/2014Beautiful space, excellent service, food was over all very good- somethings better than others- highlights were the salmon crudo, smoked eggplant pasta and the short rib angolotti. Desserts were very good but they all were custard/pudding base- would have liked more of a variety. Definitely would like to go back- although this is not the kind of place I can afford very often!Special Features:
- Missed the markAtlantaeater73Dined on 8/16/2014Should have known it was going to be off time when we pulled up and the 4 valets made no acknowledgement of our arrival. Hard to miss in a large cadillac. Waited 20 for table for reservation and had to literally flag down a bartender even though it was only one deep.... Heads up bartending? First course carpaccio and meat/cheese plate served w grilled flatbreads. Both the carpaccio and flatbread were over salted. The rest of the meat/cheese plate was good. 2nd course, squid ink spaghetti and ravioli. The pasta took over 20 mins and Rhe lobster claw on top of the TWO raviolis was cold. The server was nice, knowledgeable, and the highlight. Left for another restaurant. Maybe it was an off night or new cook, but balanced seasoning is key.
- Loved ItDiningOutwithBobVIPDined on 8/16/2014I know I'm a tough-to-please diner, but St. Cecilia is the real deal.While I wasn't happy that we had to wait at the bar for 15 minutes after our reservation time (I think it's just a ploy where restaurants get you to buy an extra drink), the food and service made up for it. Appetizers were right-sized and really tasty; the fish (swordfish and snapper) were perfect and even the summer squash was right on.Dark chocolate mousse and good strong coffee wrapped it up. The pacing of the meal was leisurely; no one rushed you out. This is the first restaurant in a while (and we try a new one every week) that we absolutely will return to. My advice: don't miss it. It's the real deal!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as always.Weintraub2010VIPDined on 8/16/2014My boyfriend and I dined here for date night on a Saturday evening. The hostesses at the front door were less than friendly and we were seated 10 minutes after our reservation time. However, after we were seated, things improved. Our server was very knowledgeable and made great suggestions. We had the hamachi and steelhead salmon from the crude menu; both were excellent. We ordered arancini and a farro salad for appetizers. The arancini was unique and interesting in the best way possible. The faro salad was refreshing; we especially enjoyed the green goddess dressing with the farro. For dinner, we ordered the whole fish and the corn ravioli. The lobster that accompanied the ravioli was buttery soft. We will be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner spotOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/16/2014Absolutely delicious food and nice ambiance. I just wished that our server had a lil more personality. For the amount of money we spent, I expect that she should have been a lil bit more attentive and pleasant. The lack of bubbly personality, is noticeable but not a must, however, when you forget one of our order, please be a lil bit more apologetic and own up to it. You said sorry like you don't mean it. So okay, that wasn't a biggie. But when we wrote check, and still gave you a hefty tip, and then you started clearing our table and have this look on your face, on why are we still sitting at our table (well, maybe because a friend is still finishing her glass of wine?), that just totally rubbed me the wrong way!Special Features:
- My favorite restaurant for lunch!Johna30305Dined on 8/15/2014I have been here several times for lunch, and every meal has been memorable. Excellent food and service. The Assistant Manager, Matt, always comes over to the table to check in on us. One of the few places where I always order dessert!Special Features:
- Ford Fry got it 100% right heregoboseDined on 8/14/2014The ambience is superb, energetic without needing to shout or lean forward to hear. Chalk that up to the high ceilings and placement of sound absorbing materials. Their roasted whole fish is fantastic but you'll need to dine at Lure in order to be shown how to properly remove the bone(s) as Cecilia's place it without instruction. (There is a proper/efficient way!) Charred octopus is also superb. Wait staff can be a hit/miss situation as we've had excellent to average. This also best the value (within context) of his other restaurants. Odd, since it is also the most sophisticated, refined in ambience. Whole roasted fish is $29 while its $42 at No. 246 in Decatur. Skip the jeans and sockless loafers and slip on a jacket instead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not a favFmrmxerDined on 8/12/2014Our server did a really great job! Overall, the food was good, but not great...the exception would be the octopus. I was reluctant to try it, but I'm SO glad that I did! The entire atmosphere is busy and crowded. The tables are very close together, and the only thing that will prevent you from overhearing the conversations at the neighboring tables is the fact that there are dozens of those conversations going on in close proximity, at once. It's pretty loud, and not conducive to carrying on an intimate conversation with your table-mate. I'm glad we tried it, but probably will not go back anytime soon.Special Features:
- Fantastic eveningFoodandwineloverVIPDined on 8/11/2014I hardly ever write a review however felt it was necessary in this instance. After reading some of the negative reviews I almost cancelled the reservation. I was very glad that I did this. We arrived a few minutes early for our reservation and were seated immediately. While the restaurant was not "quiet" we were certainly able to hear the waiter and have a great conversation through out dinner. The waiter can definitely enhance a dining experience and in this was most definitely the case with Josh Hilton. He was personable, friendly and attentive without being intrusive. I would highly recommend him!!! Overall our dining experience was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion Gem!JuliaBVIPDined on 8/10/2014We just celebrated our wedding anniversary, and the evening could not have been more perfect! Fabrina, our server, was outstanding, the variety of food we tasted was all excellent, and the rest of the staff, including manager John, went out of their way to accommodate the surprise of our children being there to celebrate with us. A memorable night all around!Special Features:
- Terrific Small PlactesluveatingoutDined on 8/10/2014We had four for dinner at St. Cecilia's and all had a great dinner and terrific service. Every small plate was terrific! Favorites were corn ravioli, mushroom risotto, crab on ice, etc.!! Atmosphere is extremely casual so not the top of the list for a special night out. Also, very expensive for small portions and a casual restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodsterVIPDined on 8/10/2014Wonderful food. Loved the halibut cheeks starter as well as both primi courses (shrimp risotto, corn ravioli). The raspberry cremeux was elegant and delicious.Special Features:
- Birthday DinneratldinerDined on 8/10/2014Great spot for my husband's birthday dinner. We got a great table by the window (not cramped on top of other tables) and we were greeted with glasses of champagne at our table. We also brought our own bottle of wine, it's only a $12.00 corkage fee (very low for Atlanta Dining). The management and service staff were very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the menu and process of making each dish. We were able to try different items at our own pace, and everything we had was delicious. I highly recommend St. Cecilia, we will be back soon with our friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodLuv2eatVIPDined on 8/9/2014Everything we ordered was delicious; unique menu and scrumptious food items. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014Great food. Amazing staff. Only complaint is that the seats were inspired by New York restraunts-we could have easily shared our meal with the table next to us-without really reaching.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousThaiMK66Dined on 8/8/2014They had great food and great service! I would definitely go there again when in the Atlanta area.Special Features:
- Great food!Eater47VIPDined on 8/8/2014Great valet... Delicious food, great ambiance, good cocktails and Bloody Mary. Bar menu is huge! Mon soup was welcome on this hot rainy day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Birthday DinnerEdgeexecDined on 8/7/2014This is rated Jezebel Mag #2. Great corner table, nice menu, good wine list. Were told Sommelier had left early and we were there at 9pm on a Thurs.?? Music was a little weird playing hard funk all nite. Lobster appetizer came out raw but they quickly resolved. It's an interesting spot, unique menu and we would recommend it but it has a ways to go to be a top spot in Atlanta. Would recommend: at least two main dish menu choices per category, have more CA/US wines on the menu, have the Sommelier around or at least someone with knowledge of the wine list available & change that terrible music.Special Features:
- Excellent for business dinnerBreaDined on 8/6/2014Very convenient for a business dinner. They give you time to talk and very patient with you. They also know the menu and give excellent advice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time was as bad as the firstOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/5/2014I am a huge fan of the Optimist and was quite excited for St. Cecilia to open as it is so close to my house and the space is awesome. I went a few weeks after it opened and it was not good at all, both food and service. I went back this week and quite frankly I am not giving it another chance. While the service was much better the menu and the food is frankly just a disappointment. The only reasonable good course was the pasta. The entree was bland and not even cooked all the way through. I find the menu to be uninspiring and quite honestly it was a struggle to find something noteworthy to order. That was the general feeling of my entire table. Maybe the next restaurant that comes into that space will have some staying power.
- Great Food Great ServiceMikeBDined on 8/4/2014Everything was great. Our server Nic rocks!! Thanks for making our anniversary so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/4/2014As usual, awesome!!!!!!!! The agnolotti is a must!!!!!Special Features:
- Wonderful!!NemosVIPDined on 8/3/2014Our family was celebrating a birthday and St. Cecilia staff couldn't have been more adorable. Food was lovely, better for younger folks than old ones like us, but we enjoyed it very much. Desserts were amazing and even the decaf cappuccino was very delicious and hot, which is hard to find at most restaurants.Special Features:
- GREAT FOOD!foodie117Dined on 8/2/2014Food was epic. Service was very slow but all wait staff was very personable. They checked all the boxes: Clean, Friendly and Good Food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2014The good was unbelievably good and the service was great! The atmosphere was a laid back one and each staff member worked hard to make everyone's experience a memorable one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for anniversary/special eventJLeef89Dined on 7/30/2014I have Celiac's Disease, i.e. high gluten intolerance, and I requested a waiter with extensive knowledge about how I could navigate the menu effectively. They provided me with a fantastic server who went above and beyond what is expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than i imaginedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/30/2014By far my favorite of Ford's other restaurants. It's refreshing to see a new menu in town that isn't a twist on Southern farm-to-table.Special Features:
- Great serviceSkyeDined on 7/29/2014I'm a big believer you can't have a great meal out without great service. St. Cecelia has that. And more. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome and very Health DiningBBQGuyDined on 7/29/2014The food was awesome and good service. I entertained some client and they enjoyed it immenselySpecial Features:
- Exceeds the hype!Smokey58VIPDined on 7/26/2014Delicious diverse unique menu, superior service from the hostess to the bartender, to our wait person. Attention to detail decor and ambience - opening the drapes at sunset! Also impressive - the acoustics, you can hear your party without shouting. All exceeds the hype that St C is the hottest dining experience in town. Worth the price and wait for a weekend reservation, could be 1-2 months.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrianJVIPDined on 7/25/2014Perhaps it was an off night as we expected much more in the way of food preparation and service.
- Great overallliketoeatoutDined on 7/25/2014Swordfish dish was delicious. Service was great. Staff was friendly. I recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ford Fry has set the bar highGigiVIPDined on 7/24/2014The cool sophisticated ambiance of the bar, with it's ever changing specialty concoctions bursting with fresh herbs and flavor. The wine book reads like a who's who of international wineries and noticeable new contenders. We arrived at 6 for cocktails and conversation, before being seated in the midst of the tables filled with an eclectic surprise of approachable guests. Surprising options for a four course meal. The salumi and cheese plate is showcased to transport you back to Italy. The small bowls of homemade pasta stuffed with veggies and meats were divine. Octopus is their specialty, but I enjoyed the sea scallops much more. Desserts were interesting but not outstanding. The staff was friendly and provided outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food!!!Scumar79Dined on 7/22/2014Great food great service great atmosphere. Only bad thing,had a reso for 8:30 was not sat till 9:17. Thats a little to off schedule.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Redfordgn1Dined on 7/22/2014It's just another one of the "new" restaurants in Atlanta. I have to think that the the bar is set rather low around this town compared with other cities in this country where I have eaten in sone truly memorable places. Food and drinks were too expensive to be disappointing. I won't be back.
- Wonderful!AtlantaVIPDined on 7/21/2014We had a large group (7 people) for my birthday dinner. The hostess was accommodating and escorted each person to the bar until our full party arrived. The bartenders were knowledgable and helpful, making solid recommendations for cocktails and wine. When we were seated, our waiter was incredibly patient. Our table is a waiter's worst nightmare: indecisive, picky, and we moved around to socialize. He rolled with it, kept his sense of humor, and never once showed any frustration (and I even cringed a few times). The food was divine! I had the octopus, squid ink pasta, and the scallops. I can honestly say BEST scallops ever. I hope my friends tipped well, b/c it was deserved!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LilyIsisDined on 7/21/2014creative menu that changes daily! You can tell that they use only the freshest ingredients. Servers are very knowledgeable and we loved everything they suggested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over pricedCulinaryqueenDined on 7/20/2014Atmosphere was great - lively and fun. Food was good but overpriced. I would go back but only if someone else planned and payed.Special Features: