3455 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://stceciliaatl.com/
- Phone: 4045549995x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm -10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Brian Horn
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private buy out events, or large group dining for up to 50 guests in our main dining room.
- Private Party Contact: Kaylen Isabella 4043555311x13
- Special Events: Please contact Kaylen Isabella at email@example.com for special event information.
A word from St. Cecilia
Executive chef Brian Horn’s culinary style is heavily influenced by the European coast and the Ligurian Coast. The menu will feature light olive oils, simple yet perfect pasta, wood-roasted fish and produce from the Southeast.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
St. Cecilia - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
St. Cecilia reviews from OpenTable diners
477 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (307)special occasion (273)hot spot (255)vibrant bar scene (219)romantic (138)notable wine list (128)good for groups (107)neighborhood gem (84)great for lunch (71)scenic view (49)late-night find (34)great for brunch (19)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Business LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/25/2014Great place for a business lunch. Excellent service and wonderful creative menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable but priceypastryboy60VIPDined on 8/24/2014Food was good if not exceptional and the service was perfect. Noise was a little loud, but I thought the food was overpriced. I eat many meals at 4-5 star restaurants and don't mind paying for exceptional food. But I felt the food was very good although the portions were small and for the price I felt a little let down.Special Features:
- Below expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014Booked a table for 4 for a Sunday evening. We were escorted to the worst table in the restaurant, adjacent to the restroom. We were moved upon our request to one of many tables further from the restroom. Waitress was lovely, but there was a very long wait between courses, culminating in the wrong main course brought to one of our party. It took ten minutes for the right food to be delivered, so one of us sat and watched the others eat. The bread and cruel were delicious, but the antipasti and main courses were average at best. The manager spontaneously came to our table and adjusted our bill....a gracious gesture. All told, it was far from the polished and hip dining experience we were expecting. Can't imagine going back.
- Fabulous!!!EricaVIPDined on 8/24/2014What a neat place this is!!! The food was incredible! The atmosphere was so cool. The whole restaurant was so beautiful. Our waitress was great. Everyone who worked there seemed very happy. We can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my fav this daysOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/23/2014We had a great dinner since a long time. We loved the food even if it was a little salty for us. But every dish was really authentic and fine. Special "bravo" for the agnolotti, the charred octopus and the juicy crispy chicken. About wines they need to get some Pinot noir from Oregon, our favorites wines in the US!Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed drinks at the bar first while we wait for our reservation to get ready. The bartenders where awesome very creative on drinks. We also hade the cheese and meat tray and that was Amazing. Also the food at dinner was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and timing need work!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/23/2014We were very disappointed in our experience. We had an 8:30 reservation and weren't sat until after 9:15. We ordered our food and our app came out moments later while our main course seemed like it took forever to come out. It was my birthday and they kept wishing me a happy birthday, but never brought dessert with a candle on top or comped a glass of wine, which normally wouldn't matter except that it would've been nice, since they sat us 45 minutes late. The decor is great and people watching is amazing, but we were underwhelmed with the experience overall. We would go back for a drink at the bar, but wouldn't waste our time or money on dinner, particularly since there are so many fantastic restaurants in Atlanta!!Special Features:
- St. Cecilia is now a favoriteLuluVIPDined on 8/23/2014This is the second time in a month that we have eaten here. The first time was very good, the second even better. What I really like is that the menu offers so many options. All four of us thought that the food was great. I hope to return very soon.Special Features:
- Another gem from Ford FryOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014Nice ambiance, with the choice of a bustling central bar/dining area or quiet tables set back from the action. The food was very good - definitely recommend the octopus and scallops - and the service was great.Special Features:
- First time visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Busy spot. Had to take a 5:30 reservation but dinner lasted until 7:30 or 8 so it was perfect timing wise. Lobster is fantastic. Extensive wine list. Wish we could have tried more dishes. I expect we will be back.Special Features:
- Outstanding!!LeensVIPDined on 8/22/2014Dinner was amazing! We've been waiting for a while to dine here, and thankfully St. Cecilia did not disappoint! The food was so great, we even ordered some take out to enjoy at home the next day!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but the service...foodie4lifeDined on 8/22/2014I have dined at St Cecilia with groups several times and had excellent food and service, so when my husband and I invited another couple to diner, I definitely wanted to take them there. I was a little embarrassed to have raved about St Cecilia only to have our guests treated like a nuisance by our server. We had sitters and drivers to have a fun night out without our children, and every time she (server) came to our table it was like a grey cloud passing over us. Also the Agnolotti, which I almost always order, was off last night. The filling was just mush and didn't resemble meat at all. The flavor was good, but the texture was like cat food or something, not very appetizing. Will we give it another try? Probably just the 2 of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodDealmakerVIPDined on 8/21/2014This is the 6th visit since St.Cecilia's opened and it is great. The food and service are top notch! Can't beat the chicken entree.Special Features:
- Good-Not-Great (and Pricey)DavePDined on 8/21/2014I went on a Thursday evening. Very interesting menu. Overall, I thought the experience was mixed: mostly excellent food (Charred Octopus & Corvina), with one miscue (a bland Squid Ink Spaghetti dish); a bit over-priced, particularly for portions. Definitely paying for being part of the "scene". My $50 bottle of wine was mediocre (thought the wine list was more form over function - cute, but could be better organized.)Special Features:
- Great food and atmospherePanda4269Dined on 8/21/2014Love St Cecilia's. Great food with excellent service. Drinks are well done. We started with the chilled oysters, octopus, and burrata salad then finished up with the smoked eggplant ravioli. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed St CeciliadinerVIPDined on 8/19/2014We have only been to St Cecilia a few times. Once we arrived we realize how very, very noisy it is. It seems everything vibrates throughout the space. The food is pretty good but not fantastic. Actually, the menu is not even that terrific! Our server was very sweet and our wine was great. We will go back but not for a long time. There are still too many little things that need to be addressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch SpotKWazVIPDined on 8/19/2014Our company regularly has lunch with clients as St. Cecilia is located in our building (lucky for us). There is also a private room upstairs with a bar in the room for large gatherings which we have also used. They accommodated our group lunches and dinners beautifully.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant for any occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/18/2014Great food, great atmosphere, with a unique twist on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in the cityAmandaDined on 8/18/2014This is my favorite restaurant in the city and I'd consider myself quite the foodie. I love great seafood and everything I've had has been exceptional. I prefer St. Cecilia over the Optimist [Reader, insert gasp]. Happy diningSpecial Features:
- Atlanta's Newest GemOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/17/2014Went on a Sun night. Great way to see the place without it being crowded or loud. First of all you walk in and immediately love the look and feel of the place. Next, the hostess & wait staff were ALL so friendly and courteous. No attitude here. The menu was extremely creative. We started off with the CHARRED OCTOPUS-it's amazing!! Listen, if you eat calamari you will be fine-promise! Next we had the AGNOLOTTI-it was very good. Short rib in pasta-so different and rich. Then the SQUID INK SPAGHETTI-just OK. My husband loved it though. For our entrees: MAINE LOBSTER PAN ROAST-this dish was SO VERY DELICIOUS and then the GOOD BREED CHICKEN-it was good but next time I would get the Lobster. YOU HAVE TO GO EXPERIENCE THIS NEW ATL GEM!Special Features:
- Beautiful restaurant!LauritaVIPDined on 8/17/2014Beautiful space, excellent service, food was over all very good- somethings better than others- highlights were the salmon crudo, smoked eggplant pasta and the short rib angolotti. Desserts were very good but they all were custard/pudding base- would have liked more of a variety. Definitely would like to go back- although this is not the kind of place I can afford very often!Special Features:
- Missed the markAtlantaeater73Dined on 8/16/2014Should have known it was going to be off time when we pulled up and the 4 valets made no acknowledgement of our arrival. Hard to miss in a large cadillac. Waited 20 for table for reservation and had to literally flag down a bartender even though it was only one deep.... Heads up bartending? First course carpaccio and meat/cheese plate served w grilled flatbreads. Both the carpaccio and flatbread were over salted. The rest of the meat/cheese plate was good. 2nd course, squid ink spaghetti and ravioli. The pasta took over 20 mins and Rhe lobster claw on top of the TWO raviolis was cold. The server was nice, knowledgeable, and the highlight. Left for another restaurant. Maybe it was an off night or new cook, but balanced seasoning is key.
- Loved ItDiningOutwithBobVIPDined on 8/16/2014I know I'm a tough-to-please diner, but St. Cecilia is the real deal.While I wasn't happy that we had to wait at the bar for 15 minutes after our reservation time (I think it's just a ploy where restaurants get you to buy an extra drink), the food and service made up for it. Appetizers were right-sized and really tasty; the fish (swordfish and snapper) were perfect and even the summer squash was right on.Dark chocolate mousse and good strong coffee wrapped it up. The pacing of the meal was leisurely; no one rushed you out. This is the first restaurant in a while (and we try a new one every week) that we absolutely will return to. My advice: don't miss it. It's the real deal!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as always.Weintraub2010VIPDined on 8/16/2014My boyfriend and I dined here for date night on a Saturday evening. The hostesses at the front door were less than friendly and we were seated 10 minutes after our reservation time. However, after we were seated, things improved. Our server was very knowledgeable and made great suggestions. We had the hamachi and steelhead salmon from the crude menu; both were excellent. We ordered arancini and a farro salad for appetizers. The arancini was unique and interesting in the best way possible. The faro salad was refreshing; we especially enjoyed the green goddess dressing with the farro. For dinner, we ordered the whole fish and the corn ravioli. The lobster that accompanied the ravioli was buttery soft. We will be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner spotOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/16/2014Absolutely delicious food and nice ambiance. I just wished that our server had a lil more personality. For the amount of money we spent, I expect that she should have been a lil bit more attentive and pleasant. The lack of bubbly personality, is noticeable but not a must, however, when you forget one of our order, please be a lil bit more apologetic and own up to it. You said sorry like you don't mean it. So okay, that wasn't a biggie. But when we wrote check, and still gave you a hefty tip, and then you started clearing our table and have this look on your face, on why are we still sitting at our table (well, maybe because a friend is still finishing her glass of wine?), that just totally rubbed me the wrong way!Special Features:
- My favorite restaurant for lunch!Johna30305Dined on 8/15/2014I have been here several times for lunch, and every meal has been memorable. Excellent food and service. The Assistant Manager, Matt, always comes over to the table to check in on us. One of the few places where I always order dessert!Special Features:
- Ford Fry got it 100% right heregoboseDined on 8/14/2014The ambience is superb, energetic without needing to shout or lean forward to hear. Chalk that up to the high ceilings and placement of sound absorbing materials. Their roasted whole fish is fantastic but you'll need to dine at Lure in order to be shown how to properly remove the bone(s) as Cecilia's place it without instruction. (There is a proper/efficient way!) Charred octopus is also superb. Wait staff can be a hit/miss situation as we've had excellent to average. This also best the value (within context) of his other restaurants. Odd, since it is also the most sophisticated, refined in ambience. Whole roasted fish is $29 while its $42 at No. 246 in Decatur. Skip the jeans and sockless loafers and slip on a jacket instead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not a favFmrmxerDined on 8/12/2014Our server did a really great job! Overall, the food was good, but not great...the exception would be the octopus. I was reluctant to try it, but I'm SO glad that I did! The entire atmosphere is busy and crowded. The tables are very close together, and the only thing that will prevent you from overhearing the conversations at the neighboring tables is the fact that there are dozens of those conversations going on in close proximity, at once. It's pretty loud, and not conducive to carrying on an intimate conversation with your table-mate. I'm glad we tried it, but probably will not go back anytime soon.Special Features:
- Fantastic eveningFoodandwineloverVIPDined on 8/11/2014I hardly ever write a review however felt it was necessary in this instance. After reading some of the negative reviews I almost cancelled the reservation. I was very glad that I did this. We arrived a few minutes early for our reservation and were seated immediately. While the restaurant was not "quiet" we were certainly able to hear the waiter and have a great conversation through out dinner. The waiter can definitely enhance a dining experience and in this was most definitely the case with Josh Hilton. He was personable, friendly and attentive without being intrusive. I would highly recommend him!!! Overall our dining experience was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion Gem!JuliaBVIPDined on 8/10/2014We just celebrated our wedding anniversary, and the evening could not have been more perfect! Fabrina, our server, was outstanding, the variety of food we tasted was all excellent, and the rest of the staff, including manager John, went out of their way to accommodate the surprise of our children being there to celebrate with us. A memorable night all around!Special Features:
- Terrific Small PlactesluveatingoutDined on 8/10/2014We had four for dinner at St. Cecilia's and all had a great dinner and terrific service. Every small plate was terrific! Favorites were corn ravioli, mushroom risotto, crab on ice, etc.!! Atmosphere is extremely casual so not the top of the list for a special night out. Also, very expensive for small portions and a casual restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodsterVIPDined on 8/10/2014Wonderful food. Loved the halibut cheeks starter as well as both primi courses (shrimp risotto, corn ravioli). The raspberry cremeux was elegant and delicious.Special Features:
- Birthday DinneratldinerDined on 8/10/2014Great spot for my husband's birthday dinner. We got a great table by the window (not cramped on top of other tables) and we were greeted with glasses of champagne at our table. We also brought our own bottle of wine, it's only a $12.00 corkage fee (very low for Atlanta Dining). The management and service staff were very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the menu and process of making each dish. We were able to try different items at our own pace, and everything we had was delicious. I highly recommend St. Cecilia, we will be back soon with our friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodLuv2eatVIPDined on 8/9/2014Everything we ordered was delicious; unique menu and scrumptious food items. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014Great food. Amazing staff. Only complaint is that the seats were inspired by New York restraunts-we could have easily shared our meal with the table next to us-without really reaching.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousThaiMK66Dined on 8/8/2014They had great food and great service! I would definitely go there again when in the Atlanta area.Special Features:
- Great food!Eater47VIPDined on 8/8/2014Great valet... Delicious food, great ambiance, good cocktails and Bloody Mary. Bar menu is huge! Mon soup was welcome on this hot rainy day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Birthday DinnerEdgeexecDined on 8/7/2014This is rated Jezebel Mag #2. Great corner table, nice menu, good wine list. Were told Sommelier had left early and we were there at 9pm on a Thurs.?? Music was a little weird playing hard funk all nite. Lobster appetizer came out raw but they quickly resolved. It's an interesting spot, unique menu and we would recommend it but it has a ways to go to be a top spot in Atlanta. Would recommend: at least two main dish menu choices per category, have more CA/US wines on the menu, have the Sommelier around or at least someone with knowledge of the wine list available & change that terrible music.Special Features:
- Excellent for business dinnerBreaDined on 8/6/2014Very convenient for a business dinner. They give you time to talk and very patient with you. They also know the menu and give excellent advice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time was as bad as the firstOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/5/2014I am a huge fan of the Optimist and was quite excited for St. Cecilia to open as it is so close to my house and the space is awesome. I went a few weeks after it opened and it was not good at all, both food and service. I went back this week and quite frankly I am not giving it another chance. While the service was much better the menu and the food is frankly just a disappointment. The only reasonable good course was the pasta. The entree was bland and not even cooked all the way through. I find the menu to be uninspiring and quite honestly it was a struggle to find something noteworthy to order. That was the general feeling of my entire table. Maybe the next restaurant that comes into that space will have some staying power.