215 N. Highland Ave.
Lincoln St entrance
Marfa, TX 79843Neighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.squeezemarfa.com/
- Phone: 4327294500
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Tuesday - Saturday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Breakfast / Lunch - Sunday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Cafe, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only)
A word from Squeeze Marfa
What started in October of 2004 as an idea for a simple juice bar developed into a sandwich shop with soups, salads, juices, smoothies and creamsicle sodas. Squeeze Marfa has always carried Vollenweider chocolate from Switzerland. Vollenweider chocolate was started in 1943 by the father of Squeeze Marfa's owner, Verena Zbinden. Her brother and his wife continue to run the family business in Winterthur and Zürich, Switzerland sending handmade chocolate to Marfa directly from the source.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Squeeze Marfa - Best Restaurants in Marfa ›
Squeeze Marfa reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (4)neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- Squeeze never fails to please!GliderburtDined on 9/3/2014I'm a Marfa resident and I bring my out-of-town guests to Squeeze Marfa for breakfast and lunch. They always enjoy the food, the service and the ambiance of this quaint cafe. Five stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breakfast gem.signoret76VIPDined on 8/21/2014Loved the vibe and look of the place. The food was also honest and tasty.Special Features:
- Excellent, again!MarfaGlidersDined on 8/19/2014I take my out of town guests to Squeeze Marfa on the first day they arrive. My guests rave about their breakfast and lunch experiences, going back to Squeeze repeatedly during their stay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Breakfast PlacehappydinerDined on 8/7/2014This place came recommended to us as a breakfast place, and we can see why. Good, fresh food. Indoor/outdoor seating available (though I have to admit the flies were annoying, so we moved indoors). Swiss chocolate is available too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this Gem!ChefsawyerDined on 2/4/2014I LOVE Squeeze Marfa! Everything is fresh and delicious with a European vibe! Small, quaint and cozy! The fact that you can get Swiss Chocolate is even more incredible!! Such a nice surprise in my favorite West Texas town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely restaurant!jml3798Dined on 12/7/2013The staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming from a text thanking me for the reservation to acknowledgment of my reservation upon arrival. As an out-of-towner, I'd definitely visit again and recommend to any friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulGliderburtDined on 10/2/2013A unique Swiss-American cafe of excellent quality and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!GliderburtDined on 10/1/2013A wonderful and unique Swiss cafe in far west Texas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food, Wonderful ServicesweetheartoftherodeoDined on 9/22/2013I had made reservations on Open Table for Squeeze. Within the next 10 minutes, I had already received a text from someone from the restaurant asking me if we would like to sit inside or outside. Very kind touch. I had asked for outside. However, when we got there, it was a bit chilly outside, so I asked if we could sit inside instead. They were very accommodating about it. The food is delicious. The french press coffee in particular is extremely good. Our server was very friendly, and our food came out quickly. They have a breakfast menu and a larger lunch menu. I would definitely go back and definitely recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EssentialGliderburtDined on 7/27/2013Using Open Table was essential for our group, as this wonderful cafe is very popular for breakfast and lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectGliderburtDined on 5/4/2013Perfect place to take out-of-town guests for breakfast or lunch in Marfa, Texas. See the May 2013 issue of "Texas Highways."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservations are a good idea.GliderburtDined on 4/26/2013Excellent breakfast and lunch menu with a European style. Wonderful staff. Great location in the center of town. Take home some Vollenweider chocolates, imported from Switzerland. Very popular even for breakfast so reservations are a good idea via the www.opentable.com website.Special Features:
- Reminds me of a European cafeGliderburtDined on 3/26/2013Reminds me of a European cafe . . . probably because the owner is Swiss!Special Features:
- Quality Breakfast Hideaway in Marfatgdc8690VIPDined on 3/10/2013Lovely little breakfast spot in Marfa. Reservations via OpenTable are recommended, as the place is very small. Terrific story behind the restaurant - check out their website. The pain-au-chocolat was a huge hit and the recipe is different from a "croissant with chocolate stuffed in it" and uses the proprietor's family chocolate. Delicious. Other good choices as well on the limited menu -- many very European in feeling and preparation. We wanted to return the next day, but alas they were closed on Monday morning.Special Features:
- Charming and tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/16/2012This healthy, delicious, fresh brunch spot is steps away from the Presidio County Courthouse and historic Hotel Paisano. The dining room is not much larger than a residential breakfast nook. Menu highlights include rich chocolate and espresso drinks, fresh baked goods, and healthy options including homemade granola or smoothies with açai and pomegranate.Special Features: