Spring Creek Grille at Northfield Golf Club
707 Prairie St
Northfield, MN 55057Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Spring Creek Grille at Northfield Golf Club
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.northfieldgolfclub.com/
- Phone: 5076454026
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Charles Plaetz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: email@example.com 507-645-4026
A word from Spring Creek Grille at Northfield Golf Club
Northfield Golf Club is the home of Spring Creek Grille. It offers a panoramic view of the first hole through the wall of windows in the bar and the fireplace room, which offers a quaint setting for smaller gatherings. You’ll also find a banquet area adjacent to the bar for hosting large events. Spring Creek Grille boasts a full bar and a versatile menu that features a more casual fare all the way to fine dining. All of that adds up to making it the perfect location for all types of weddings, receptions, groom’s dinners, reunions, banquets and meetings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spring Creek Grille at Northfield Golf Club reviews from OpenTable diners
- Side linedMagsandMollyDined on 10/5/2013The food was delicious and the service was great. However there was a class reunion going on at the time that took over the main dining room and we were put in a side room with no tablecloths and a blaring TV. The reason that I made the booking was for the main room. If I had known that there was an event going on I would have selected another restaurant.
- AmazingbirthdayboyDined on 10/4/2013Spring Creek Grille in Northfield is a hidden gem. We heard about it from some friends and tried it to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday. The prime rib was superb and not overpriced. Served with soup and salad bar, baked potato and fresh asparagus, the meal was a delight. The meals were moderately priced, a great value for the money. The staff, atmosphere and food were all excellent! Reserving on the web was a breeze and I listed why we were coming and celebrating. We told the hostess our name for our reservation and she immediately told my husband "Happy Birthday". Several other staff stopped by our table to wish my husband birthday greetings throughout our dinner. We felt like family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So enjoyableKimberlyVIPDined on 9/6/2013With a staff that is outstanding, this restaurant is our hidden treat. The bar area can be loud so we stay in the dining room area. Great food with awesome special. Unique food finds and a gourmet twist. Nicely done!! KimberlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Northfield's Best DiningPowder4017Dined on 7/26/2013The Spring Creek Grill is open to the public for full menu dining daily. A warm, clean, quiet and scenic environment for a romantic evening or a casual dinner with kids. Come see Chef Charles prepare a great assortment of traditional entrees, cooked to perfection and presented with fine dining flair. With Mike behind the bar serving drinks, there is never a conservative drink poured, or a lack of conversation. GM Jason has compiled a phenomenal staff and is always willing to accommodate your requests. Olivia, Allie, Jacie and the rest of the staff are top notch, respectful and polite. Tips over 20% should be the standard for what you receive, regardless the time of day you visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was very good and wellFoodPundit007Dined on 5/3/2013Food was very good and well priced. Staff was very friendly and we were well taken care of by Tammy. The view of the golf course was great too.Special Features:
- A reunion gemWomenover50Dined on 5/1/2013We were given a separate room with a table by the window for our women's reunion. Our waitress was perky and informal, which was just right for this group. Our food was varied and plentiful. The salads were fresh - the pear salad was particularly delicious. Walleye sandwich and turkey wrap were outstanding. The club sandwich was very tasty but a little difficult to eat. Soups were special.There were several things on the menu that were not available due to a very busy weekend but since it was a large menu there was plenty to choose.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch was very good comparedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/31/2013Brunch was very good compared to other years.Enjoy it.Special Features: