Sprazzo Cucina Italiana
1389 Westwood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Sprazzo Cucina Italiana
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sprazzo.net/
- Phone: (310) 479-3337
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch:Monday & Wednesday - Friday:11:30AM - 2 :00PM
Dinner: Monday & Wednesday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM
Sunday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Stephano
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: View our catering menu and bio at the website
- Private Party Facilities: Sprazzo will open solely for private parties and special events
- Private Party Contact: Steve Chinelli 3104793337x
- Entertainment: Romantic Dinning room with Italian
music for your listening enjoyment.
A word from Sprazzo Cucina Italiana
Welcome to Sprazzo! Come enjoy the romantic flavors of Tuscany in our business casual dining room. Sprazzo Cucina prepares authentic dishes from all regions of Italy, featuring our family recipes of homemade Gnocchi and Ravioli, daily Chef Specials, fresh Seafood choices and homemade delicious desserts. Savor the taste of our delightful bread, made fresh every day and accompanied by our unique Cinelli Balsamic Vinegar. As a Wine Spectator "Award of Excellence" winner twelve years running, Sprazzo features more than 250 wine selections. Under the guidance of our knowledgeable staff and celebrated kitchen,Continued
a memorable dining experience awaits you!
a memorable dining experience awaits you!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sprazzo Cucina Italiana reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)fit for foodies (6)romantic (3)notable wine list (2)good for groups (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Great discoveryjohnnydajewelerDined on 9/28/2014Sprazzo was delightful. Great service, great food, great wine list and great prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/18/2014We have eaten at Sprazzo several times and always had outstanding service. I have tried several different entrees and I have been pleased with all of them.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/31/2014My Husband and I had a wonderful meal at Sprazzo. We loved the food, the service and the ambiance.Special Features:
- Food Very Good for PriceUpscalehealthynaturalVIPDined on 8/31/2014Food really good for the price as it is moderately priced.Special Features:
- Traditional Itallian RestaurantfoodieVIPDined on 8/30/2014If you love Traditional Itallian food, service & ambiance this is your place. All they needed was Frank Sinatra music playing in the background.Special Features:
- NiceJimgradDined on 8/14/2014I go here on occasion and it is consistently good. They offer buy one get one free coupons when you sign up on their website!
- So good we dined here twice!labradorDined on 8/10/2014We dined here twice during our stay in LA. Upon arrival warm, fresh bread is delivered to the table with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and an olive tapenade- delicious.We were offered second helpings of this too. For mains we chose from the regular and dialy specials. Everything was tasty, decent portions and service was great too, prices were reasonable. Would highly recommend trying this place.Special Features:
- The following 84 reviews are from the Sprazzo Cucina Italiana reviews archive.
- HeleneDined on 7/17/2014Often meet friends for dinner here or dine before seeing a play in Westwood. Consistently good food and always accommodating in regard to special requests. Pleasant environment. Gnocchi was very light and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Portion controlbarbydollVIPDined on 6/27/2014Loved half portion pasta and salads excellent meat sauceSpecial Features:
- RebeccaCoDined on 5/5/2014Thank you for an enjoyable dinner! The service was great!Special Features:
- Decent meal but nothing specialJigjamVIPDined on 4/18/2014It's a good neighborhood restaurant, but nothing to go out of your way for. The sauce for my pasta was not complex. The veal was not particularly inventive. Yes, the wine list was impressive, but we're not big wine people. Kind of dark inside.Special Features:
- First Time, pleasant experience butDoreeVIPDined on 4/6/2014ordered a pasta dish and also ordered chicken to be added. The chicken was very small diced pieces and probably not more than 2 tablespoons for an extra charge of $5.00. They also forgot to add the goat cheese (which was why I ordered this pasta) and brought it on the side...again a tiny servicing, probably 1 tablespoon. I was really surprised and disappointed. They seem to be very stingy with some ingredients. Salad was barely dressed but they did bring me more dressing. Our waiter was new to this restaurant but was extremely helpful and courteous. All in all I would go back but ask more questions before I ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood ItalianMichaelVIPDined on 3/15/2014Great neighborhood Italian with delicious food appealing to a wide variety of tastes. Casual, friendly atmosphere is relaxing.Special Features:
- Just wonderfulJulieVIPDined on 3/13/2014A very relaxed experience. The restaurant was only about half full. I had a spinach salad with grilled shrimp and pine nuts. My companion had a "trio" of corn chowder, a chicken panino and a little salad. All was good. But the BEST was the tiramisu, which the server said was the best he had ever had, bar none, including in Italy. I had to agree. It was very chilled, which made it delicious. It was a big square, which the two of us shared. It was really incredible. I would go back just for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A pleasureBuffcatDined on 2/27/2014I always try to eat at Sprazzo when I travel to UCLA for meetings. It is close, excellent in every way, and consistently so. I've been eating here for more than ten years, and have always had the same great, comfortable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you for the great service!RebeccaCoDined on 1/25/2014Thank you for the great service! The best tiramisu i've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sprazzo is has a great menu!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/25/2014Sprazzo is has a great menu! Everything is delicious. Warm, comfortable ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming local restaurantHeleneDined on 1/8/2014This charming local restaurant has consistently good food. Good venue for pre-theatre dining in Westwood or for meeting a friend for dinner. Get on their e-mail list and receive 2 for one specials!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Service and FlavorsSharibabyVIPDined on 11/14/2013The restaurant had comfortable atmosphere and provided attentive and friendly service. Our server was knowledgeable and recommended good tasting dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simpy Super Italian FoodAlohaVIPDined on 11/9/2013We've been here many times and never left disappointed. The food is outstanding and rivals if not exceeds the food we had on a recent Italy vacation. The owners care and are always onsite. Pasta dishes are creative and quite tasty, the risotto scampi is legendary in my household. The balsamic is ridiculously good and can be purchased to enjoy at home (we always keep a bottle at the house). Ambiance is usually fine, but at times some customers can be a bit noisy. I'm not sure why people are compelled to practically yell at their dinner companions, but it seems to happen a lot here which can be annoying in a small space. It may just be bigger societal issue these days! So please come to Sprazzo, but do keep it down! My goodness. Great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious gnocchijtw90210Dined on 10/30/2013We used to go here regularly but moved away several years ago. We were delighted to re-discover this resturant. Same delicious food as before. Highly recommend the different kinds of gnochhi, all of which are good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you for the wonderfulRebeccaCoDined on 9/29/2013Thank you for the wonderful birthday celebration. Everything was delicious and the service was spot on. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Give it a missPickyDined on 9/21/2013I shared the pear salad with my husband. There was a mound of arugula on the plate, a few sultanas scattered around and two tiny slivers of pear for $11.00. We asked the waiter for more! The pasta with mushrooms was watery, leathery and unappealing. I would not recommend this restaurant.
- great foodDonnaVIPDined on 8/29/2013We keep going back to this great place. Can't go wrong. We seem to always go with 6 or 8 people and everyone raves about their plate of food. Love it!Special Features:
- Thank you for a splendid dinner!RebeccaCoDined on 8/5/2013Thank you for a splendid dinner! Everything was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Intimate Italian RestaurantStevieDined on 7/21/2013A group of us had dropped our children off at UCLA and were looking for a moderately priced local restaurant with a varied menu. Sprazzo Cucina dud not disappoint. The single room lined with booths was small but quiet, and we were seated at a round table conducive to conversation. The service was efficient and unobtrusive. All of the diners in our group seemed pleased with their meals which ranged from pizza to pasta to chicken and fish.Special Features:
- Great restaurantDSTODined on 7/19/2013We stayed in a nearby hotel and quickly chose a close-by restaurant from open table, and glad we chose this one. I ordered the Ravioli Spinaci and it was perfect. I ordered it with "pink sauce" (called rose sauce where I'm from) rather than the cream sauce and it was one of the best I've ever had. My wife ordered the Vitello Piccata, and my daughter ordered the Linguine Alla Pescatore, which were also great. Not only was the food great, but for that area of Los Angeles, the prices are very good. The atmosphere and service is very good as well. The owner and waiter was always nearby and we didn't have to ask for refills of our drinks when it was needed. Its the type of place where I would want it stay a secret. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Terrific date night dinner spotLoveroflifeDined on 7/6/2013This was my wife and I first time using Open Table. The prior reviews are as good as advertised for this restaurant. The restaurant is quite intimate. The entire staff was personable and patient, especially with the arrogant patron seated behind us critiquing everything like he was Gordon Ramsey and insisting the Italian and European staff were not pronouncing the menu names correctly. That Jesus like kindness alone makes it far more likely we will return. That and the fact the food is terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place got it right! FabulousRebeccaCoDined on 5/6/2013This place got it right! Fabulous dinner and service thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was our first time atLarryVIPDined on 4/21/2013This was our first time at Sprazzo. I picked it because the prices on the on-line menu appeared quite moderate, it is located very near UCLA where we had tickets for a concert and we love Italian food. Unfortunately, the food was only fair. Fortunately, there are other Italian restaurants in the immediate vicinity. So, we will not return.
- Good but too priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/31/2013Two stars off for the high price coupled with the small portion size. Decent ambiance, but restaurant is bit small.
- Excellent meal, deliciousotrateVIPDined on 3/22/2013Excellent meal, delicious food. The small, intimate dining room was just right for a relaxed evening of dining and conversation. Service was attentive and gracious.
- Fabulous venue to dine in.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/8/2013Fabulous venue to dine in. Everything about it is top notch!Special Features:
- Very good pre-theater restaurantnewtuxedoVIPDined on 2/6/2013Very good pre-theater restaurant in Westwood. Good selection of different Italian salads, appetizers, pastas, entrees, and pizzas. Better than your typical Italian fare, but not over the top in price or snooty attitude. Stylish interior. Quiet. Friendly staff. Good wine list. Wife and I each ordered a salad (they are large). I then had a pizza and she ordered gnocchi. Given that it's Westwood and south of Wilshire, street parking can be hard to find.Special Features:
- The food was very good butOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 2/6/2013The food was very good but way too expensive! I have been going here for years, but had not been for awhile so I was shocked that 2 salads and 2 coffees came to $47 and we had a coupon! Lunch should not cost that much especially without wine or desert. Not to mention its a little neighborhood joint, not a destination that you would be paying for atmosphere. I will not be back, sad they got so expensive!Special Features:
- Neighborhood gem in WestwoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/2/2013Delightful, cozy warm atmosphere with friendly attentive service and outstanding food, modestly priced. "Neighborhood gem" is a perfect description. We will return for sure.Special Features:
- I love this restaurant. HavedotsieDined on 1/19/2013I love this restaurant. Have been there many times now and will continue to join others in enjoying very good food.Special Features:
- Small Italian around the block.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/29/2012We had a good time here. It was almost a bit too empty, we were the only ones at 7.30 on a Thursday and only one other table got busy a couple of minutes later. The ambiente was just right and the volume of the music as well, not too loud that it bothers you, not too quiet to be useless. A pleasant choice of food, we had the Chef's special seafood risotto and pasta with chicken and goat cheese in a white wine sauce, really excellent. For drinks we picked a half-bottle Merlot from the Napa Valley that was excellent as well. The dessert was a shared Tiramisu, which was excellent, maybe a tad too much cream and too few coffee, but in general one of the better ones I had.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.HarvVIPDined on 11/10/2012Excellent food and service. We had an amazing 90 minute dining experience and we all felt stuffed. We walked off dinner about a mile in time to catch the basketball game at Pauley Pavillion. Don't miss the bread,dip and balsamic!Special Features:
- Thank you for an enjoyableRebeccaCoDined on 10/27/2012Thank you for an enjoyable dinner. The linguine with clams hit the spot! Service was friendly and attentive.Special Features: