Spoon & Tbsp
17 W 20th St
New York, NY 10011Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Spoon & Tbsp
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.spoonnyc.com/
- Phone: 6462307000
- Hours of Operation:
runch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Tuesday - Friday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, American, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Please contact our catering department at 646.230.7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Party Facilities: We can only offer private dining for a full restaurant buy-out. Please inquire within our catering department.
- Private Party Contact: Melissa or Liza 8779123042
A word from Spoon & Tbsp
Tbsp is a cozy, family friendly environment, where we strive to provide good food, pure and simple. Our menu is seasonal and local, from family-farms that we work hand and hand with. We pride ourselves on our ingredients, always fresh and always flavorful.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spoon & Tbsp reviews from OpenTable diners
- Lovely food & atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/31/2013I loved the ambiance & general environment of the place; a very chill & relaxed elegance. I definitely will go back to try more of menu offerings - I had the bib lettuce salad with roasted salmon ordered medium, and it came out PERFECT. The salad had lovely additions like perfectly roasted and sweet shallots and the dressing was amazing. The white wine I had was delish and perfectly matched with the salad and the service could not have been more friendly and attentive!Special Features:
- Amazing BurgerSpanishBassDined on 7/26/2013The food and wine were fabulous. Left very full and satisfied. I would recommend to anyone looking for a moderately priced, casual dinning experience.Special Features:
- Great food, service a bit slowJRenDined on 7/21/2013The only drawback is that the service can be a bit slow. They could probably use another waiter on the floor, especially during brunch which is quite busy. Nonetheless, my experience was peasant and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting but probably won't go bredhedgirlVIPDined on 7/2/2013I get the farm to table concept and so many places popping up. Interior design neither here nor there. Food good but service inexperienced and hot wine not properly cooled. There are a few other type restaurants in the area that have nailed the concept with similar menu pricing but better ambience and experienced help. They need to work thru the kinks.
- Refined Rustic EleganceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/27/2013Chicken with bacon cream sauce and sauteed vegetables. The flavor was amazing yet feels familiar. Presentation is more laid back and comfy. Would recommend for laid back foodies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, odd atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/26/2013The food was really fantastic. My girlfriend and I got bitter greens and shrimp tacos for apps, and a chicken bibb salad and steak frites for entrees, all fantastic. We also had a bottle of their least expensive white wine (which was pretty good) and shared the chocolate chip cookie for dessert. To call the noise level energetic is a nice way of putting it. The waiter couldn't hear us unless we yelled - something was bad about the acoustics in this place, or maybe he was new and didn't know the menu. Then they brought out all of our appetizers and entrees at the same time. It made the table really crowded, but the steak frites didn't get too cold while we ate our entrees. Not the best service, but the quality of the food made up for it.Special Features:
- Great spotOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/19/2013Awesome food .. "MAC & CHEESE" Run do NOT WALK !!! Our waitress was so polite They could expand wine list for dinner ALL IN - FANTASTIC Will be going back...Special Features:
- The wait service leave a lotluvgoodfoodDined on 6/14/2013The wait service leave a lot to be desired. Our entrees were never put in and the waiter asked us how we enjoyed our dinners. We responded that we will let them know after we get them. There was a gap of 45 minutes between appy & entree, no apology was offered from the wait staff. But our waiter did responded to us after to us after another 10 -15 minute wait that our dinner will be out in 2 minutes. He was right about that, the entrees did come out right away and the waiter stated "was I not right bout the 2 minutes" (laughing about it). To give the restaurant credit they did give us a free desert. Just one more remark, I wonder if our service would have been better if we did not have a group on certificateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.