200 Marycroft Avenue
Woodbridge, ON L4L 5X4Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.spigoloristorante.com/
- Phone: 9052650007
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: If you are looking for a perfect place to have a private function, we offer our restaurant on Sundays. call us for details. Spigolo also offers catering and if you are having a private party, we can help make your special event memorable.
- Private Party Contact: Pino 9052650007
A word from Spigolo Ristorante
Spigolo Ristorante is an intimate, stylish restaurant located in the heart of Woodbridge and just 20 minutes from downtown Toronto. Spigolo is the perfect setting for business lunches or romantic dinners. We serve traditional Italian home style cuisine and are committed to providing the best possible food with Mamma in the kitchen and service that will cater to the customer on a one to one basis. The ambiance is intimate and relaxing. Featuring a Casareccia style cooking.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spigolo Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
- First time at Spigolo! Amazing!jammmmmmmmmm16Dined on 11/15/2013Wonderful service, delicious food. What more could you ask for? Prices are very reasonable for what you are getting. I highly recommend this restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- From the moment we arrived,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2013From the moment we arrived, we were treated as if we were entering our friend's home for a meal. Nothing was too much trouble as the chef adjusted a dish to accommodate a restricted diet. The food was very good although my pasta was slightly too al dente for my taste. Nevertheless, it stop me at all! I am looking forward to returning to Spigolo. A great find.I would recommend this to a friend.
- You will need a 3 hour forOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/3/2013You will need a 3 hour for a simple dinner. However, the food is delicious and you can feel the special made taste except the desert.Special Features:
- The meal might have been good!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/15/2012We ended up making a reservation through OpenTable that they did not honour at the restaurant. Once we arrived at the restaurant it looked like they booked a large party and had no room or tables available. When we mentioned we booked through OpenTable we received a blank stair by the older italian gentlemen and were told that they were fully booked. So I am assuming that they are not updating their OpenTable account with their own in house reservations.
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/8/2011Service was very slow and the food wasn't that great. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant