Spice Kitchen - Lansdale
1758 Allentown Road
Lansdale, PA 19446Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Spice Kitchen - Lansdale
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.spicekitchen.com/
- Phone: 2158533717x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00PM, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Gluten-free Menu, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Spice Kitchen - Lansdale
Class, authentic, exotic, hospitality, mouth watering dishes: these words says it all about Spice Kitchen in Lansdale. Beautiful ambiance that makes people to say “wow”. Romantic Candlelight dinners, kids friendly menu, private room setting is all there to greet you. Enjoy healthy tandoori grilled sizzlers such as Tandoori chicken, Seekh kebab and unforgettable tasty curries like Chicken Tikka Masala. Ample choices for Vegetarian and gluten restricted diet. Bargain prices, attentive service and a BYO policy without corkage fee add to the draw. If you come here expecting a relaxing family evening, cheery service or an intimate atmosphere, you’ll not be disappointed. Reserve your table today.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spice Kitchen - Lansdale reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (4)neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (3)good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great Food and Friendly ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/27/2014We ordered a variety of dishes with medium spiciness. Portion sizes were perfect for our group and they all arrived within a very reasonable period of time. Looking forward to returning.Special Features:
- Good extension of their originalDMGrossDined on 8/23/2014This branch of the Trooper-based Spice Kitchen is superb. They have a wonderful menu and versions of standard Indian dishes that make them unique. Really wonderful service from very knowledgeable wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Little Sunday Night DinnerVeggieOnDeckDined on 8/10/2014We grabbed a Group on & decided to try out Spice Kitchen. Nice dining experience. Food was delish. Service was spot on. Definitely coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor food qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014At restaurant - in the entrance i met one of restaurant staff and i asked him about my table reservation and in the return he said wait for 5 mins.. I was shocked, that person was doing something on his ipad. I was like they don't have any respect for the customer.. Finally he got free from his ipad and showed us our table. we ordered the food and 1 item (Sweet) which we ordered for the kid - i have specifically told him that i need a that item in the beginning but as expected it arrived in the end when we were done with our food.. From my personal experience the staff takes for granted, Didn't like the taste of the food at all..
- The following 10 reviews are from the Spice Kitchen - Lansdale reviews archive.
- HappyDinerDined on 6/18/2014A few people in our group have never eaten Indian cuisine before but the owner was nice enough to explaine the menu and help them to make selections. The food was very authentic and tasted excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely buffetNancyDined on 5/11/2014This was our 2nd time dining here so that speaks to how we liked it enough to go back. Our first dining experience was very good. We ordered off the menu and the wait staff took the time to explain the dishes since we were there with folks who had not eaten Indian food before. We enjoyed our meals. On our second visit the food was served buffet style. I usually shy away from buffets, but we arrived early and there were very nice dishes and they were fresh. Everyone enjoyed their meals.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Welcomed addition to the areaTrevorLanisterDined on 5/2/2014Great menu, service is always prompt. Owner seems rather 'insensitive' to his staff....Special Features:
- Terrific meal, great service,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014Terrific meal, great service, wonderful addition to the neighborhood. I'll be a frequent visitor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last chancesubphillyflyerDined on 1/25/2014Sorry, but we are done with this restaurant. At first I was very excited about Spice Kitchen opening locally, but I can see this place won't be around long. The first problem came when I ordered pick up and the order was all "very spicey" and I asked for half of it to be mild and the other half to be medium. I was forgiving since I know it is hard to put together very large to go orders. Then the next problem came during a buffet visit....cold food. The last chance was this visit. Poor service and the food just wasn't that great.
- Fabulous Indian Food in LansdalejeffersonvillefoodieVIPDined on 1/24/2014This was our first visit to Spice Kitchen in Lansdale. We've frequented their Trooper restaurant and were excited to try out the new location. First of all, it is a beautiful restaurant with a soothing ambiance - very pretty and inviting. The manager, Sharma, was extraordinary in his service, making sure every detail of our dinner was perfect. We ordered tomato and mulligatawny soups, and both were delicious. Our dinners included a chicken and a veggie dish. Both were cooked perfectly and tasted delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant for its' food, ambiance, and spectacular service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'll be backKimsDiningOutDined on 12/29/2013Great Indian food and close to the house. Couldn't ask for much more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Welcome to the areasubphillyflyerDined on 11/16/2013When my fiance and I moved up from the DC area we noticed a lack of variety in dining options in the Lansdale area. We are very pleased to have the Spice Kitchen so close, we definitely will be regulars. Our first visit we tried the Chana masala, tandori chicken and basket of naan. All was prepared properly and served with a smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday night grouploveIndianfoodDined on 11/10/2013We enjoyed our first visit to this new Indian restaurant, though some of our group had already been there twice before and were glad to be back. We each ordered a different dish and shared it around so we had 6 choices plus 2 amazing Naan bread baskets. The butter chicken was excellent and I also enjoyed the sizzling tandoori. We will go again and try the specials which weren't available the night we were there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try A New Cuisinellb3Dined on 11/8/2013My husband and I have not been exposed to much Indian cuisine but at the suggestion of our daughter we all tried out the recently opened Spice Kitchen. What is life without trying new things? We all enjoyed our selections and they are very accommodating with adjusting the 'heat' of the dishes from mild to SPICY! What every your fancy. The service was good and efficient. We will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.