Spectrum Grill at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia
1100 Pattison Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19148Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Spectrum Grill at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://xfinitylive.com/index.cfm?page=dine-drink-play
- Phone: (267) 443-6416
- Hours of Operation:
Thursday thru Friday - 5pm to 10pm
Saturday - 5pm to 1am
Sunday thru Wednesday - Please call for availability. Hours depend upon event schedule.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Burgers
- Executive Chef: Mark Mazzone
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Erin Dodds 8566856137x
- Cross Street: 11th Street.
- Public Transit: From West Philadelphia and University City via the SEPTA Subway:
Take the Market Frankford Line (blue) eastbound toward Frankford Terminal. Get off at the 15th & Market Street stop and transfer to the Broad Street Line (orange) southbound toward Pattison. Get off at the last southbound stop, AT&T Station (Pattison Avenue).
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is available in all complex lots. Parking is complimentary on non-event nights and free one hour after the start of the final event of the day. Valet parking is offered, with limited availability on event days.
A word from Spectrum Grill at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia
Created in the essence of the Spectrum itself, this sleek venue provides a classic yet casual atmosphere and an extraordinary dining experience. The Spectrum Grill at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia, features American classics like burgers, entree salads, steaks, and seafood with a contemporary spin, as well as an eclectic wine and cocktail menu . Spectrum Grill is ideal for dinner before a game, cocktail parties business meetings and special events. .Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spectrum Grill at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (20)vibrant bar scene (19)hot spot (13)neighborhood gem (12)special occasion (12)fit for foodies (9)late-night find (8)great for lunch (7)romantic (4)great for outdoor dining (3)notable wine list (2)scenic view (2)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- fun place even when your team is down.JDlovesfunVIPDined on 11/21/2014On an off night for sports, a quiet night for Xfinity Live, our waiter and the management Rich and Glenn, still made sure we had a good time. Extra good lobster corn chowder, and a shrimp and crab appetizer. Sliders came out undercooked,( but I forgot to say well done). No problem. A redo and they were delicious. We shared. Planned to order more, but the portions were nice and we were full. Headed over to the sixers, who lost (again). But it was still a good night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was awesome!. The food amazing.concertgirlDined on 11/11/2014We stopped here for dinner before our concert and the food was awesome. The service was great. The food prices were reasonable. The drink prices not so much. My friend had two mixed drinks (don't recall which ones) and they were $15 a piece. Not worth it esp in the small glass. Appetizers were tasty!. I would definitely go back (actually made reservations again). I just won't order drinks next time. If you are thinking about going then GO. Much tastier then the food offered in the Wells Fargo Center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MacadoomacadooDined on 11/8/2014Really, really good food and service!XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:
- Great pre game mealOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/4/2014We enjoy coming here before a Flyers game. It is a great alternative to the Cadillac Grille. The food and service are good. Especially enjoy the burger. I love being able to make a reservation.
- Food was badOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/1/2014Food was just plain bad, out of several beer selections, would not recommendSpecial Features:
- Concert nightOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/29/2014Had dinner before event at the Wells Fargo center. Our waitress was really good. Food was also really good. Prices were very reasonable. Was nice to sit away from the crowds at Xfinity Live and dine more quietly too.Special Features:
- Nice Eats!kbmcgill1216Dined on 10/18/2014Went to the Spectrum Grill before the Eric Church concert. The food was fantastic and the staff was amazing! Would eat there again!Special Features:
- before the gameCBCDinerVIPDined on 10/15/2014Great for a REAL meal before them game. Xfinity Live has lots of food, drinks, and fun available before, during, and after the game. But the Xfinity Grill gave us a place to valet our car and sit down and have a real meal. And it was good!! I definitely recommend reservations if you are going before a big game or concert. We did thank goodness and moved on in front of a whole lot of disappointed people!Special Features:
- Great for Sports EventsChrisDined on 10/15/2014Nearby the sports arenas make it a great stop before a game. Perfect location, great setting, easy to get to while parking for the sporting event of your choice. Very enjoyable, at a minimum it could be quieter but with the present decor it would be tough to muffle. Not a big concern as if you want vibrant you get it.Special Features:
- Food was goodDisco672Dined on 10/15/2014Only issue was noise! Can't carry on a normal conversation without talking very loudSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not anything to write home aboutStephSLPDined on 9/26/2014I visited Spectrum Grill prior to a show I was attending at Wells Fargo with my husband and 2 friends. The service was definitely the highlight of the restaurant. Our waitress was very friendly, attentive, and efficient However, the food really was not worth the inflated prices that I have come to expect from Comcast/Xfinity. Fries were overdone and lukewarm at best. My husband and one friend had ordered the steak as they offer a half price special on Friday evenings. The steak was salty and poorly seasoned from what they told me, and it was not worth the money even with the discount. If the restaurant is charging exorbitant prices for pub food, I expect much better quality entrees than what we received.Special Features:
- TomOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2014Here for dinner before Tom Patty concert with my daughter both of us enjoyed our meals and the atmosphere. We were early and avoided crowd. Would go againI would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful decorDelawaremomDined on 9/13/2014Had a good time before Xfinity concert on Saturday night. Excellent waitress from New Zealand. Ordered bread pudding for dessert and that certainly was beyond perfection! Outstanding! You have to see and taste it to believe something could be so good! Well done. Overall though, a nice experience with a great waitress in a comfortable slightly upscale impeccably clean setting. Will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but very priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/13/2014$15 a drink was my only complaint. Especially for a very small martini!Special Features:
- Excellent experienceampmunmeDined on 8/29/2014We had a group of 7 and I have to tell you, we were treated like kings & queens! The food and service was excellent! The personnel was superb! We will definitely be going back there! Worth every penny! A 5 Star experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/23/2014We had a delicious meal with great service before heading to the Phillies game! Nice to have an option besides bar food before or during a game. Definitely will recommend and be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotMollb32Dined on 8/22/2014We had a wonderful meal here before the phillies game the other night. We were treating my parents and grandmother so it was nice to find a spot with something for everyone and not crazy loud like a lot of the other spots close by. Service was absolutely perfect. The managers and servers were super attentive and nice. Thanks for a great start to our family evening out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite place !BadBunny729VIPDined on 8/21/2014Love this place - anytime of the year - before and after sporting events !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MicheleMicheleDined on 8/13/2014Food was wonderful and the price was very reasonable. We only went there because the kids were at a concert but I would go again. I went with my mom but there was all size parties. We Didn't know about the valet till we were there. It was $26.00 but they took $16.00 off the bill. The only downside of the place it cost you $10.00 to park. I don't know if there is not a concert if there is street parking. I don't like to have to pay but had no other place to park. Another downside was if you are waiting when a concert is over they don't let you out of the lot. The attendants were very nice and I felt bad for them that security told them that no one can leave. So if you want a fast get away do not park there. I would go again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cherryhilldinerVIPDined on 8/9/2014Went before a game, but very busy and slow service. Had to take our dessert with us because it was almost starting time of game. Over one hour for a sandwich!! Food was good but on game day you must plan on extra, extra time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre - Katy Perry Concert DinnerRhmocoDined on 8/5/2014Dined with 2 other adults and 3 kids before the KP concert. The restaurant is conveniently located at the site of the big stadiums; that is why we chose to dine there. The staff was attentive and provided good service. The waiter was friendly. We had a reservation and they honored our reservation - on time! The food was average.Special Features:
- Still good but has changedOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/2/2014Food and service very good. Menu change recently...becoming less 'upscale' and no longer focused as steakhouse, but still very good food, drinks and wine. We do miss the shrimp cocktail that is now gone.Special Features:
- The following 257 reviews are from the Spectrum Grill at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia reviews archive.
- Best bet for phillies and eaglesMicahBVIPDined on 7/27/2014While the food is so-so, the location and comfort are excellent if you are looking for a quick bite or drink before or after a baseball or football game. I like having a nice table or booth, waitress service, air conditioning or heat, and the five minute walk to either ballpark. This has become my go-to spot for avoiding the heat at a Phillies game, going in right at game time. And getting to the Linc on the early side to relax before walking across the street. On the menu, stick to the "standards".Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014The food was great, but we really had lousy service. There were people that came in after us and they all left and we were still there eating. My husband ordered soup and I ordered a salad, which came right away but our sandwiches took a very long time. Our reservations were for 5:45 thinking we would be out in an hour, but as it was we were late for the game. We are thinking something happened with our order, but the waiter kept saying they were really busy which is understandable, but why did everyone get there food and leaving and were still there. Probably won't come back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/16/2014Always very good. Food, service, get us out on time for concert next door without rushing. Only missing the shrimp cocktail that is missing from the new menu.Special Features:
- Good location, questionable valueDataRiskMgrVIPDined on 7/16/2014We've dined at the Spectrum Grill before events at the Wells Fargo Center several times. The location is its best quality. Food is mediocre and the service is OK. We will be exploring other venues within the Xfinity complex to see if there is a better value proposition than the Spectrum Grill. Will be be back, likely, but really need to visit some other venues.
- Good food before gamecherryhilldinerVIPDined on 6/26/2014Great food, little disorganized service. Our server had too many tables to take care, kept forgetting to bring us drink refills. When we gave him our dessert order... waited and waited and desperately tried to get his attention. By this time after at 20 minute wait we just asked for check, which still took time.Special Features:
- Love Spectrum GrillDaveinnjDined on 6/20/2014Come here for special occasions but really good for anytime. The filet is always wonderful. Try the apple pie gelato.Special Features:
- Great Place for before gameBBrunoVIPDined on 6/11/2014The nicest restaurant closest to Citizens Park. Food was very good!Special Features:
- pattyPattyDined on 6/10/2014We went before Phillies game. It is located in the Infinity sports center.Very friendly, very professional, great pubby ambiance. We both had a wonderful salmon salad which was delicious and reasonably priced. I would go there again next trip down to the ballpark. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Nice pre-game group outingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/14/2014Service was excellent, food was good (not great), although the burger topped with short rib was a standout. Location is excellent, right next to the stadium.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but too expensiveEricDined on 5/2/2014Very nice ambience with good attention to detail by waitress. $16 for a burger, fries and small cup of coleslaw is too much. Only bottled beer for $7+ also a little high. Location is key but you pay for the convenience. As long as you are willing to spend too much, you will be happy with your decision since they will modify your order to work with the customer including cooking instructions and gluten-free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before the GameOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/29/2014Good place to go before a sporting event. Got in at 6 and were done by 7:15 and made the 7;30 start time. The food & service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before or after the gameHockeydudelikesfoodDined on 4/29/2014You will enjoy the atmosphere. Was there before a flyer playoff game. Lots of energy. Good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PreconcertPreconcertDined on 4/28/2014On time seating for reservation. Great service (Chloe). Responsive kitchen with good food and quick turnaround Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sport venue eatingAlfieDined on 4/28/2014When attending a sporting or music activity, it is nice to have an upper level eating establishment. The Grill is just that; the good is very good-a little pricy, and the service very professional and warm. We had a great time which was our second visit and would return when in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodeat2enjoyburgersDined on 4/28/2014Food was excellent! Waitress was very good. She helped us a lot with selections from the menu! Would highly recommend to friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- drinks are overpricedanonymousDined on 4/28/2014the drinks were way over priced, had no idea what the cost was going to be because they did not have the drinks listed on the menu. everytime the drinks came to the table they were a different color. two people ordered the same drink; one was green, the other pink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun fun fun!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/25/2014great time friendly people staff couldn't be more helpful!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ore game funJohnnyRDined on 4/25/2014Went with friends from NY prior to a hockey game. Needless to say, they were very impressed with the atmosphere as compared to MSG. Fan friendly and reasonably priced when compared to their market. Thee food was good quality and the service was great.Special Features: