Spectrum Grill at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia
1100 Pattison Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19148Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Spectrum Grill at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://xfinitylive.com/index.cfm?page=dine-drink-play
- Phone: 2674436416x
- Hours of Operation:
Thursday thru Friday - 5pm to 10pm
Saturday - 5pm to 1am
Sunday thru Wednesday - Please call for availability. Hours depend upon event schedule.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Burgers
- Executive Chef: Mark Mazzone
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Erin Dodds 8566856137x
- Cross Street: 11th Street.
- Public Transit: From West Philadelphia and University City via the SEPTA Subway:
Take the Market Frankford Line (blue) eastbound toward Frankford Terminal. Get off at the 15th & Market Street stop and transfer to the Broad Street Line (orange) southbound toward Pattison. Get off at the last southbound stop, AT&T Station (Pattison Avenue).
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is available in all complex lots. Parking is complimentary on non-event nights and free one hour after the start of the final event of the day. Valet parking is offered, with limited availability on event days.
A word from Spectrum Grill at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia
Created in the essence of the Spectrum itself, this sleek venue provides a classic yet casual atmosphere and an extraordinary dining experience. The Spectrum Grill at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia, features American classics like burgers, entree salads, steaks, and seafood with a contemporary spin, as well as an eclectic wine and cocktail menu . Spectrum Grill is ideal for dinner before a game, cocktail parties business meetings and special events. .Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spectrum Grill at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (13)neighborhood gem (11)great for lunch (9)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (5)late-night find (5)special occasion (4)fit for foodies (3)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (2)notable wine list (2)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Excellent experienceampmunmeDined on 8/29/2014We had a group of 7 and I have to tell you, we were treated like kings & queens! The food and service was excellent! The personnel was superb! We will definitely be going back there! Worth every penny! A 5 Star experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/23/2014We had a delicious meal with great service before heading to the Phillies game! Nice to have an option besides bar food before or during a game. Definitely will recommend and be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotMollb32Dined on 8/22/2014We had a wonderful meal here before the phillies game the other night. We were treating my parents and grandmother so it was nice to find a spot with something for everyone and not crazy loud like a lot of the other spots close by. Service was absolutely perfect. The managers and servers were super attentive and nice. Thanks for a great start to our family evening out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite place !BadBunny729VIPDined on 8/21/2014Love this place - anytime of the year - before and after sporting events !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MicheleMicheleDined on 8/13/2014Food was wonderful and the price was very reasonable. We only went there because the kids were at a concert but I would go again. I went with my mom but there was all size parties. We Didn't know about the valet till we were there. It was $26.00 but they took $16.00 off the bill. The only downside of the place it cost you $10.00 to park. I don't know if there is not a concert if there is street parking. I don't like to have to pay but had no other place to park. Another downside was if you are waiting when a concert is over they don't let you out of the lot. The attendants were very nice and I felt bad for them that security told them that no one can leave. So if you want a fast get away do not park there. I would go again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cherryhilldinerVIPDined on 8/9/2014Went before a game, but very busy and slow service. Had to take our dessert with us because it was almost starting time of game. Over one hour for a sandwich!! Food was good but on game day you must plan on extra, extra time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre - Katy Perry Concert DinnerRhmocoDined on 8/5/2014Dined with 2 other adults and 3 kids before the KP concert. The restaurant is conveniently located at the site of the big stadiums; that is why we chose to dine there. The staff was attentive and provided good service. The waiter was friendly. We had a reservation and they honored our reservation - on time! The food was average.Special Features:
- Still good but has changedOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/2/2014Food and service very good. Menu change recently...becoming less 'upscale' and no longer focused as steakhouse, but still very good food, drinks and wine. We do miss the shrimp cocktail that is now gone.Special Features:
- Best bet for phillies and eaglesMicahBVIPDined on 7/27/2014While the food is so-so, the location and comfort are excellent if you are looking for a quick bite or drink before or after a baseball or football game. I like having a nice table or booth, waitress service, air conditioning or heat, and the five minute walk to either ballpark. This has become my go-to spot for avoiding the heat at a Phillies game, going in right at game time. And getting to the Linc on the early side to relax before walking across the street. On the menu, stick to the "standards".Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014The food was great, but we really had lousy service. There were people that came in after us and they all left and we were still there eating. My husband ordered soup and I ordered a salad, which came right away but our sandwiches took a very long time. Our reservations were for 5:45 thinking we would be out in an hour, but as it was we were late for the game. We are thinking something happened with our order, but the waiter kept saying they were really busy which is understandable, but why did everyone get there food and leaving and were still there. Probably won't come back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/16/2014Always very good. Food, service, get us out on time for concert next door without rushing. Only missing the shrimp cocktail that is missing from the new menu.Special Features:
- Good location, questionable valueDataRiskMgrVIPDined on 7/16/2014We've dined at the Spectrum Grill before events at the Wells Fargo Center several times. The location is its best quality. Food is mediocre and the service is OK. We will be exploring other venues within the Xfinity complex to see if there is a better value proposition than the Spectrum Grill. Will be be back, likely, but really need to visit some other venues.
- Good food before gamecherryhilldinerVIPDined on 6/26/2014Great food, little disorganized service. Our server had too many tables to take care, kept forgetting to bring us drink refills. When we gave him our dessert order... waited and waited and desperately tried to get his attention. By this time after at 20 minute wait we just asked for check, which still took time.Special Features:
- Love Spectrum GrillDaveinnjDined on 6/20/2014Come here for special occasions but really good for anytime. The filet is always wonderful. Try the apple pie gelato.Special Features:
- Great Place for before gameBBrunoDined on 6/11/2014The nicest restaurant closest to Citizens Park. Food was very good!Special Features:
- pattyPattyDined on 6/10/2014We went before Phillies game. It is located in the Infinity sports center.Very friendly, very professional, great pubby ambiance. We both had a wonderful salmon salad which was delicious and reasonably priced. I would go there again next trip down to the ballpark. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Nice pre-game group outingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/14/2014Service was excellent, food was good (not great), although the burger topped with short rib was a standout. Location is excellent, right next to the stadium.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 248 reviews are from the Spectrum Grill at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia reviews archive.
- Good but too expensiveEricDined on 5/2/2014Very nice ambience with good attention to detail by waitress. $16 for a burger, fries and small cup of coleslaw is too much. Only bottled beer for $7+ also a little high. Location is key but you pay for the convenience. As long as you are willing to spend too much, you will be happy with your decision since they will modify your order to work with the customer including cooking instructions and gluten-free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before the GameOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/29/2014Good place to go before a sporting event. Got in at 6 and were done by 7:15 and made the 7;30 start time. The food & service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before or after the gameHockeydudelikesfoodDined on 4/29/2014You will enjoy the atmosphere. Was there before a flyer playoff game. Lots of energy. Good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PreconcertPreconcertDined on 4/28/2014On time seating for reservation. Great service (Chloe). Responsive kitchen with good food and quick turnaround Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sport venue eatingAlfieDined on 4/28/2014When attending a sporting or music activity, it is nice to have an upper level eating establishment. The Grill is just that; the good is very good-a little pricy, and the service very professional and warm. We had a great time which was our second visit and would return when in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodeat2enjoyburgersDined on 4/28/2014Food was excellent! Waitress was very good. She helped us a lot with selections from the menu! Would highly recommend to friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- drinks are overpricedanonymousDined on 4/28/2014the drinks were way over priced, had no idea what the cost was going to be because they did not have the drinks listed on the menu. everytime the drinks came to the table they were a different color. two people ordered the same drink; one was green, the other pink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun fun fun!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/25/2014great time friendly people staff couldn't be more helpful!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ore game funJohnnyRDined on 4/25/2014Went with friends from NY prior to a hockey game. Needless to say, they were very impressed with the atmosphere as compared to MSG. Fan friendly and reasonably priced when compared to their market. Thee food was good quality and the service was great.Special Features:
- Sports nightnonnaDined on 4/12/2014Great venue for a game night. Great food and service. This was not our first visit and will return.Special Features:
- Need to Improve the BasicsNJTravelerDined on 4/12/2014You would think that a burger and fries would be easy to prepare and serve. However, my "classic burger" wasn't hot when it came to the table. It had great grill markings which were obviously not from the grill but the standard form of the burger gave away that this was a pre-formed burger. The fries are touted as "parmesan and rosemary" which looked very nice but lacked flavor. My dining partner had the crab cake sandwich and was pleased with the meal. Our server was very good and overall did a fine job. There are better places to get a burger. I may go back and try something else--like a sandwich. After the burger, I'm afraid to spend the money on their higher priced entrees since I may be disappointed.Special Features:
- Pleasant Surprise!ArpinaDined on 4/9/2014Our group met for dinner before the Phillies game. More upscale than any of the other restaurants at XFINITY Live. Everyone at the table enjoyed their burgers and sandwiches. The burgers were fresh, and the fries sprinkled with cheese were delicious. We all shared a desert that was as good as any fine dining restaurant down town. Since I made the reservation on Open Table, our waiter greeted me by name and thanked me for booking through Open Table. Nice touch.Special Features:
- My pregame choicecoachemgDined on 4/8/2014Always easy to get a table even within a crowded Xfinity Live. They are the only restaurant at the complex that accepts reservations. A good menu, attentive service and the drinks are reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectrum Grill is deliciousJRItaDined on 3/30/2014This Spectrum Grill is a special gem in the craziness of Xfinity Live! It is lively, but a little quieter than the rest of the complex. The food is absolutely delicious! I was there after a Flyers game with my sister. We celebrated her birthday for the second year in a row at Spectrum Grill and look forward to retuning soon. The bar was busy and energetic with everyone watching sports on the TVs. I highly recommend the Spectrum Grill!Special Features:
- Consistently Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/20/2014Outstanding service. They greet me by name every time and are always sure to say thank you. Food is the best at Xfinity Live. Quieter than the rest of the scene but still plenty lively. I exclusively eat at this gem when I am planning on going to a game.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ideal for sporting eventOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/18/2014The Spectrum Grill is good for business because they take reservations and then you can head over to the game. Server asked right away if we were going to the game and moved everything right along. I would recommend for a night out too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flyers pregame meallove2eatDined on 3/18/2014I was taking my family to the Flyer's game for my son's birthday and searched for a restaurant to have dinner at before the game. I came across the Spectrum Grille and made a reservation on line. The process was very easy. The service, food and atmosphere where all great. Thanks for a great meal. The restaurant exceeded my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOOD, SERVICE!VEL2Dined on 3/14/2014My daughter and I went to dinner, before the Sixers game. The food, service was great (thank you Chloe). We were treated extremely well. The Coconut Shrimp was the highlight of our meal. It was a great part of our Dad/Daughter "date"!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before a gameMrHockeyDined on 3/11/2014Made a reservation for 2 before a hockey game (5:45) I get there before my friend, she refuses to seat me, stating a policy: cannot seat incomplete groups. I suspect overbooking is their MO. Turns out, on a Tuesday night, they are out of MOST of the better beers on their beer list. Service was dead slow. Ordered clans casino, not sure if there were actually any clams in it, Veggie burger and buffalo burger way over salted, as were the fries. The interiors are lacking any warmth or personality,. You can see: built out on the cheap. Although, it had the same terrible smelling ambiance the real Spectrum had.Special Features:
- Good pre-game or show diningSharon1Dined on 3/7/2014A nice venue for seated dining within X-Finity Live, but not part of the food court. Menu is diversified enough to provide anything from burgers to broiled sea bass. Good food at reasonable prices. Wine list is more expensive than the venue warrants, and no draft beers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodPTrishDined on 3/7/2014Tried Spectrum Grille for the first time, and we had a pleasurable experience. I don't care for the 2-top tables being so close together but the noise level was high enough that we were able to relax. We had the crab cake sandwich which didn't contain a lot of filler and the Ahi Tuna appetizer was a bit small but tasted very good. Overall, we had a good experience and will return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- As great as always...OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/1/2014Great food, great service, efficient, great sports environment. The way it's supposed to be!Special Features:
- dinner before the concertjag67Dined on 2/28/2014The food was good and service pleasant. We particularly enjoyed the Ahi tuna appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.