Speakeasy - Baltimore
2840 O'Donnell Street
Baltimore, MD 21224Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Speakeasy - Baltimore
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.speakeasysaloon.com/
- Phone: (410) 276-2977
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Tuesday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Wednesday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 10:00 am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Speakeasy - Baltimore
Casual Fine Dining with a Mediterranean Accent at Canton Square...featuring lunch, daily dinner specials, full service bar and extensive wine list, Sunday Brunch, and catering for all occasions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Speakeasy - Baltimore reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (4)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)good for groups (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- pretty goodtyh989Dined on 10/25/2014The salmon steak and burgers ate really good according to my guests however I would not recommend getting the chicken Phoenix. It's dry and has the same amount of breading as it has chicken....had to peel it off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burger NightpmrthirdVIPDined on 10/13/2014Enjoyed one of their specialty burgers as well as shrimp. Good selection of decent wines foe a bar type place. Happy hour good. Bartender friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food slow serviceBDiP4Dined on 9/13/2014We went to Speakeasy during the Star spangled 200 in Baltimore. It is a very nice place with excellent food. The problem was that the service was horribly slow. The restaurant was not very crowded and there were plenty of servers but they were not very attentive. In addition the getting food out of the kitchen seemed impossible. It took over two hours to get our entrées....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food.Scar2begDined on 9/6/2014Not crowded on a Saturday night. Food exceeded expectations. Fast service. Friendly staff. Good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My SpeakeasyKnyceDined on 8/22/2014I love the Speakeasy. Affordable, fantastic fare in a very classy environment with no pretense whatsoever. Go there and make your taste buds and your tummy very happy.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Speakeasy - Baltimore reviews archive.
- Not a good first experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/13/2014I have been waiting for forever to go to Speakeasy because my schedule has been so hectic. I made a reservations just for brunch because that menu looked so good and was taking 3 friends with me. When we got there at 1:30 it took 10 minutes for someone to address that I was standing there. They were obviously understaffed. I believe I saw 2 waiters. There were tables upstairs and outside. l Then I believe it was the owner who told me there was no brunch food left. So I was bummed but we were still going to eat. Then we stood there another 15 minutes while they said let me check on your table. So then we decided to leave. Waiting 25 minutes for a reservation was not cool.
- Best Kept SecretNMarkDined on 2/22/2014I don't know why this place doesn't get more press. No, it may not have the most creative menu with the most current trend, but it's great American food, excellent seafood, well prepared, served piping hot (as appropriate) with great wait staff. I have to admit, I prefer to eat upstairs - a bit quieter, but great view and great location in Canton. The only down side I see, like most restaurants in this location, is parking. I would have paid top dollar for valet parking.Special Features: