Spartico - Mayfair Hotel & Spa
3000 Florida Ave.
Coconut Grove, FL 33133Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Spartico - Mayfair Hotel & Spa
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mayfairhotelandspa.com/
- Phone: 3057795100
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 7:00am - 11:30am; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner Daily: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Dario Correa
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact restaurant to set-up a package to feed your needs.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private wine cellar up to 8 poeple.
- Private Party Contact: Oliver Gavidia 3057795112
A word from Spartico - Mayfair Hotel & Spa
Italian Trattoria with Wood Oven.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spartico - Mayfair Hotel & Spa reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good AmbianceHAF0311Dined on 1/6/2014Enjoyed the quiet time I spent with wife for date night. Planning on returning and trying the pizza although our dinner was excellent but the pizza looked even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs improvementOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/23/2013The food was not that good at all. The prices to high for low quality food.
- Nice Place. Great qualityAdomarVIPDined on 11/9/2013Nice Place. Great quality for the price. great service !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleased but overpricedUMparentVIPDined on 10/7/2013Had breakfast which was good; service was excellent. Sat in the hotel atrium as I found the woodburning oven smell in the restaurant to be overwhelming. Probably not overly priced for a hotel breakfast.
- Spectacular SparticoNanyVIPDined on 9/21/2013It was spectacularly great...love the food, love the ambiance....simply love Spartico.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pleasant enoughmadiestanDined on 9/15/2013We went for the miami spice lunch menu...it was pleasant enough....but lacked atmosphere...perhaps as it was lunch time......v quiet....needed some background music...we all found the salad dressing too acidic n also the lemon sauce on the chicken was too sharp aswell...
- VERY Nice dining experienceNanyVIPDined on 9/10/2013The food is spectacular, pricey, but very tasty. EVERYTHING was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely romantic dinnerwonder4Dined on 8/10/2013My husband and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary at Spartico at Mayfair Hotel. We enjoyed a lovely meal, great service, and perfect cozy ambience. The house champagne was delicious!!Special Features:
- B-dayLokidogDined on 8/2/2013Chose this from Miami Spice list. The menu sounded good on internt. Unfortunitly the food was slight and not great. One entre was so small that we all thought it was the appetizer. The desert was stale and just awful. Would have had another glass of wine but the waitress never was around.Special Features:
- Great service and amazing foodVeryHappyDinerDined on 7/10/2013I took my girlfrind on a date here for dinner and loved it. The staff was very nice and super helpful. i had the ghiocchi with wild mushrooms and she had the fettucini alfredo, both super delicious and worth the price. they have good portions and the food tastes great. for dessert we had the Mango sorbet and the lava cake, both also delicious, exatcly how dessert should taste, sweet and fresh. i will definitely recommend this place to my friends. great ambience, great food, great staff, great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointmentEggy22VIPDined on 6/29/2013we were looking forward to having a nice dinner here and listening to some nice music, we unfortunately did not have either one during our recent experience. the service we received from one of our servers was very good, but we had so many different a total of 3 i believe that i do not even remember the gentelman's name. the quality of the food i had i did not care for. in the past when ordering lobster ravoili this was always in a cream sauce, not here. it was sitting in a bowl of some type of broth. did not care for it. waiter was nice enough to change plate but again, pasta came in a bowl of broth...
- Great FindMiaFoodieDined on 6/9/2013Food was tasty. Service was great. I've returned a couple of times without a reservation. Overall impressed.Special Features:
- The waitress, Jorge, was notOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/8/2013The waitress, Jorge, was not trained to be polished with customers. He seemed to not care to wait on us. The moment he brought something to us, he would walk away before we even had a chance to talk to him if we needed something. He did not come to the table enough and we ended up calling for him. The bus boy, if he was, was so much better than our own waiter. I can't remember his name, but he was I think from Venezuela???? He deserves the opportunity to be promoted.
- Great Food, Bad Waitress.BlankVIPDined on 6/4/2013Valet -Pulled up had to walk to the podium instead of them taking our car and ask for valet service. The kid in the white shirt was extremely rude and didnt even speak just head nodded to the valet podium he was 6 inches from. Service Waitress - My lady ordered a drink and when I went to order mine, the waitress walked away. Then I had to ask again 20 minutes later for my lady's drink. She then brought out the wrong appetizer, which we had to wait an additional 10 minutes for our app. Manager - Came to the table during dinner, which was impressive to see especially in Miami. Chef - He also came to make sure the food was to our liking, which again was impressive and reminded me of my Steak house and italian restaurant at my casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place is nice, but the food is notellenglovskyVIPDined on 6/1/2013Nice atmosphere, but the food is not great. Salad had way too much vinegar, not a balanced dressing at all. My entree of lemon chicken tasted warmed over and the sauce with sour. Pizza we ordered was good, but very slow in coming. Not a repeat for us!
- goodVictorDined on 5/3/2013The food was good, but not spectacular. The service was friendly but slow. The wine list was pretty bad and overpriced. Overall good restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's too bad the food andJulieVIPDined on 3/8/2013It's too bad the food and service didn't match the atmosphere. After reading the reviews on Open Table, we weren't expecting too much but were hopeful. But alas, it was a very disappointing evening. Although there was nearly no one in the restaurant, the wait staff chose to ignore our table of 11 for more than 10 minutes. When the food finally came, it was very disappointing. Bland and luke warm. Too bad, it has potential with its atmosphere.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2012Well, when we arrived, the place was empty, we were seated and given a menu (laminated) and ordered drinks (1 soda and 2teas) The tea was concentrated, not good. Soda was flat. The price was 4.40 per glass. We left without ordering. Unfortunate..we drove 20 miles to get there.
- Just okOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/20/2012We had breakfast at Spartico. You could order from the menu or select from the buffet. The food was the same on both. We both had omelets and my friend had juice and fruit from the buffet. The food was average and not worthy of the high prices. Our server was very sweet.Special Features:
- This restaurant was only mediocre.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/7/2012This restaurant was only mediocre. I ordered eggplant parmiaggiano and the eggplant was barely distinguishable. There would be no reason to recommend this restaurant with so many good Italian restaurants in this area. The location is ideal but that is all that is outstanding about this place.
- Worth the waitOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/5/2012Was able to accommodate our group of 12 on short notice. Can't decide on a beer? Order a beer flight! Took a while to get our food, but there was another large group there at the same time. Food was worth waiting for though!Special Features:
- I was a bit disappointed...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/14/2011I was a bit disappointed... The food was good, but the service was horrible. The waitress we had, had no idea what she was doing. They took forever to bring us just a drink. I would suggest for them to improve their service, this placehas a good potential of being good because the food it's pretty good ..
- Had a good time there. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/21/2011Had a good time there. We went during the day, had no problem getting seated and the food was very good.Special Features:
- Had a great dinner. We weresmosVIPDined on 5/14/2011Had a great dinner. We were a party of 10 and the food came out quickly. We 2 children who loved the "make your own pizza" that our waitress suggested. Great night. Thanks.
- Service was exceptional andMeganVIPDined on 4/25/2011Service was exceptional and our Famiglia pizza was amazing.Special Features:
- My only disappointment wasdeepdropperDined on 3/16/2011My only disappointment was the portion size of the eggplant parmigian. The menu presented it as a main course, but in actuality the dish was quite small (appetizer size). Either the portion size should be increased or the price decreased. The pizzas were delicious, by the way.Special Features:
- Great mid-priced additionGuitarWagsDined on 2/24/2011Great mid-priced addition to the Grove dining scene. The food is fresh and well prepared, and will please discriminating palates. Jonathan Eismann of Pacific Time helped in the concept, and his fine touch shows.Special Features:
- The food was great but theyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2011The food was great but they closed the kitchen so early. Half way through my meal I noticed the garlic bread I order never showed up. When I asked my waiter(who was really nice) where wad the bread? He went to the back and said that the chef left. It was 10 on vdaySpecial Features:
- I expected a bigger crowdOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011I expected a bigger crowd for having attended the restaurant for the first time on Valentine's day. The food was good and the service was fair. Tables were a little small for all the items you have to balance between 2 people. I would go back and bring friends the next time.Special Features:
- Jonathan Eismann needs toOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/14/2011Jonathan Eismann needs to make a quick return to Spartico -- a Coconut Grove restaurant that credits Eismann as their principal consultant. Our meal was mediocre and that's giving the restaurant the benefit of (considerable) doubt. Four adults had dinner there recently. The restaurant's interior was so dark it was nearly impossible to read the menu. Our friendly waitress (who provided decent service throughout the meal) lent us her cell phone's light for visibility. Loud music blared throughout the meal. None of us liked the food. My pizza arrived cold, the croutons in my bland caesar salad were hard as a rock, most of the food tasted as though it had been microwaved or only recently rescued from the refrigerator,. We won't return.Special Features: