Sparks: Fire Inspired Grille
299 North Church Street
Spartanburg, SC 29306Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Sparks: Fire Inspired Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/spamc-spartanburg-marriott/
- Phone: 8645961211
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 10:00am, Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00m (Breakfast Buffet)
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 1:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Karl Lundgren
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room can accommodate up to 80 guests with pre-function space and access to our outdoor terrace.
- Private Party Contact: Crystal Thomas 8645913135
A word from Sparks: Fire Inspired Grille
Our fire inspired American Grille is a great location for a quiet dinner alone or an interactive communal dinner with friends. Sparks menu focuses on regional specialties and small bites favorites for sampling or sharing. With our proprietary seasoning and cooking method we guarantee you will not find a better steak in the Carolina's.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Sparks: Fire Inspired Grille - Best Restaurants in Spartanburg ›
Sparks: Fire Inspired Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelEnergetic
romantic (1)Show More
- Great casual restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 9/23/2014Completely disagree with the negative reviews here...service was outstanding...recommended wine and salad choice were great and steak was cooked just as I ordered it. It was a tad pricey but it is in a hotel! Overall no reservations at all...great choice for a meal!
- The following 10 reviews are from the Sparks: Fire Inspired Grille reviews archive.
- darldarlDined on 6/21/2014Fried green tomatoes, Bibb salad and salmon , delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wasn't a good night..sachDined on 2/14/2014It was Valentine's night and was to be a perfect evening but I got very frustrated because our main meal was 20 mins appart. We wer having the same thing.... it kind of killed the moment. Very disappointed.... cant do it over....Special Features:
- Valentine DinnerLiv2eatDined on 2/14/2014When I made the reservation, I was not aware this was a hotel (Marriott) restaurant. Most of the reviews seemed positive, I'm not sure why. I made reservations for 2 but had to sit at a table for 6, possibly 8. The service was a bit slow even though the restaurant was not too crowded. We had the special Valentine dinner for 2 which included a shared appetizer, a soup or salad each, an entree each, and a shared dessert. My wife and I both ordered salmon, mine grilled, my wife's blackened. Both pieces were overcooked and quite tough. Mine came with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus; the potatoes were so so, the asparagus was good. The cake seemed a bit chilled so was not very moist and lacked flavor. The red wine was weak. Cost @ $100.00
- Service was just OK, but great foodscguy16Dined on 12/31/2013Very disappointed that the outdoor seating isn't year-round with heaters. This place is a very well-kept secret that needs to be better advertised, because the food and atmosphere are both some of the best in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nuttin' SpecialDisappointedinspartanbugDined on 12/12/2013Food was typical hotel quality, no fire-grilled entrees, limited menu. Quite expensive for the offering.
- Great Hotel Restaurantsetup610VIPDined on 10/22/2013Sparks is the ideal place for a business traveler. It is a nice setting with good food and good service. Most importantly, you can sit with a group of people and all hear each other well and can actually accomplish things. I ate here 3 days in a row bc I had people to see for those nights, and I couldn't think of any better place (I frequently travel to Spartanburg) if we actually wanted to talk and also have really good food. In the past, I have sat at the bar and eaten alone, which can be depressing at some places, but it was quite fine here. The only negative is that the wine list does not come close in quality (or quantity, but less important) to any moderate or upscale restaurant in NYC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food, amazing atmospherescguy16Dined on 10/13/2013Came for lunch. Food was outstanding, the restaurant was very nicely appointed, and there was a very attractive outdoor seating area overlooking the park with fire pits. Definitely coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I travel to Spartanburg fromsetup610VIPDined on 3/13/2013I travel to Spartanburg from Manhattan a lot, so let's keep in mind that everything is relative. Sparks is easily the best restaurant in the city. The food is good by any standard, the service is extremely friendly and it is a quiet place to sit alone and work while you eat, if you are there on business. In the bar area there are plenty of plugs, which again makes for an easy place to work. Plus, the Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding is truly outstanding by any standard (plus, coming from NYC, for what it is the prices are incredibly cheap).Special Features:
- Bad Experience.....good exercise!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/2/2013The first issue of the night was parking for this particular resturant. It would have great if i was a guest at the hotel the resturant was connected to but I was not. So I had to park 2 blocks away. The next issue that I had with the resturant was the service. It was horrible. It took the waiter about an hour to take our drink and food orders and just as long for us to receive those orders. I thought that I was a victim of the TV Show "Punked" the service was so bad. The only upside to this experience was the food was really good...my hat is off to the chef!
- Interesting menu...fabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/22/2013Interesting menu...fabulous food presentations...delicious!!!Special Features: