Spago - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Boulevard, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Spago - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/9044
- Phone: 7023696300x
- Hours of Operation:
11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday
11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic, Californian
- Executive Chef: Eric Klein
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
- Private Party Facilities: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
- Private Party Contact: Kimberly Gora 7023690558x
A word from Spago - Las Vegas
Spago Las Vegas reflects the inventive culinary talents that made Wolfgang Puck's famous Beverly Hills restaurant a favorite amongst Hollywood's elite. Food critic John Curtas calls Spago, "the single most influential restaurant of the 20th century." Executive Chef Eric Klein creates a daily changing menu featuring a variety of fresh, innovative dishes that have kept Spago the longstanding leader in Las Vegas dining. Consistently recognized as one of the top restaurants in the city, Spago proves that a great meal with excellent wine and service, in a dynamic environment, can be relaxing as well as an extraordinary culinary experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Spago - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Spago - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
191 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (110)special occasion (99)good for groups (68)romantic (54)notable wine list (38)great for lunch (37)hot spot (37)great for brunch (20)great for outdoor dining (19)kid-friendly (14)scenic view (14)late-night find (13)neighborhood gem (12)vibrant bar scene (12)Show More
- Good Food, Even Better WineLocalFoodieDined on 10/26/2014This was a quick lunch stop; we weren't interested in a heavy meal as we had dinner reservations that evening. We ended up choosing from the appetizer and salad menus. All were very tasty albeit in somewhat modest portions. The wine offerings were very good; at our server's recommendation we ended up with a Spanish white wine that accompanied both my salad and my tablemates' beef sliders!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cabagoleDined on 10/25/2014It would be better if both menus in both dining areas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A forgotten experienceXpectXcellenceDined on 10/22/2014This particular location is in the freeway setting of an upscale mall, so the faux al fresco dining is good for people watching. It is perhaps a better location for lunch than dinner. The back room, away from the foot traffic, would be more appropriate for evening dining. The wine selection is not extraordinary, but sufficient - with premium prices. Likewise, the menu exhibits little inspiration except for the selections du jour. The restaurant is typical of many branded eateries spawned on the aging reputations of chefs who probably have not set foot in their establishments in years. Though once a great foodie experience, Spago is now nuncupatory. Cordial and responsive service, neither anticipatory nor particularly memorable.Special Features:
- Las Vegas Spago experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/19/2014We had such a wonderful experience from the moment we walked in. We both chose the Tasting Menu and it was so fantastically prepared and plated. Michael, our waiter, could not have been more cordial, professional, friendly and helpful. What a delightful young man. We were there two hours trying all nine courses, each more incredible that the one before. The sashimi dish was nothing short of spectacular served on a bed of (I think) seaweed with dry ice wisping around the dish. Beautiful. All other personnel that served us were so polite and explained each dish and all the accompanying sauces and sides. If you are a foodie, I would highly recommend trying this restaurant. We loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014The only down side for me was it was a little loud for my taste. We had lunch and the football game was on in the bar. As far as food and service- extraordinary. The staff was very attentive, food was out in a timely manner. My husband and I split a pizza that was incredible and spaghettini with chicken meatballs- delicious. Amazing how something so simple can be so incredible and different. Definitely recommend the cucumber cocktail as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Pizzas..even for an Italian!DavidLasVegasDined on 10/18/2014Spago had 2 menus, we had dinner in the pizza part. Great Pizzas, simple and fresh... like in Italy. GrazieI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food with Group of FriendsIslanGrlDined on 10/18/2014First time having dinner with a group of friends (7 total) here and the ambiance was good, the noise level wasn't too bad at 7:30 and the food and service was outstanding! I had the Chilled Maine Lobster Salad (Hearts of palm, avocado, basil w/ lemon vinaigrette) & Red Wine Braised Beef Short Ribs both delicious and highly recommend! The Chef even came out after dinner to ask how everything was and joked around with us. Overall a outstanding first time experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GlennDined on 10/18/2014A great dining experience. We were seated earlier than our reservation. We were immediately attended to by the wait staff. The appetizers, entrees and wine pairing recommendations were fabulous! I highly recommend this restaurant and will be back again.Special Features:
- MissmollyDined on 10/18/2014Our server was outstanding. Food is also outstanding but, portion size a little small.Special Features:
- AcceptableBethVIPDined on 10/17/2014Like many of these restaurants owned by celebrity chefs, Spago's food was only acceptable. The service was good. However, don't expect it to bring your dining experience to another level. It was loud and difficult to hear.Special Features:
- Left HungryplainjaneDined on 10/17/2014The food was extremely small portions- a joke actually! My 45.00 Dover sole was a mere fish stick! We had a lobster salad and I think they dropped most of it before it got to our table because all I saw was a white plate and some garnish! Left broke and hungry
- Great food!SteveHDined on 10/16/2014After going to the "original" Spago years ago, wasn't sure what to expect of this small Vegas version. Food and service were outstanding, as they are in so many of the Vegas restaurants (or at least the ones I know around Casesar's). Try the green chilis burger---it is absolutely wonderful.Special Features:
- Overpriced, periodBobbbbDined on 10/14/2014Look at the menu and you tell me. Not worth the price!!Special Features:
- Vegas VacationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Made reservations the day before, for fine dining and received confirmation E-mail. The experience from beginning to end was perfect. My girlfriend and I were on vacation and enjoyed a romantic dinner!! Thank you SPAGO!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2014Watching the people walk by while seated underneath the faux sky in Caesar's Forum Shops was a great place for dining. Our service and food were excellent. We both enjoyed pasta entrees which were very tasty and not too heavy.Special Features:
- OccassionalGuestDined on 10/9/2014Had reservations...received a call the day prior to confirm the time and number of guests which was impressive. It was also asked of me at the time if there was anyone with food allergies that I was aware of which was even more impressive. Food was superb! Staff filling water and taking away dishes from the table were very attentive.Special Features:
- Spago great spotVegaseatingsceneDined on 10/5/2014Spago was an excellent place to eat. Quiet and refined. Service was outstanding. The food was excellent from start to finish. It was a very enjoyable experience and well worth the money spent. I am recommending it to all my friends and family if they are ever in las vegas. Presentation was very nice.Special Features:
- Resurructionbiju2Dined on 10/5/2014Previous meals a couple of years ago were disaster, but things have definitely improved. The pizza was perfect, soup was outstanding. Will dig more of the menu next time.Special Features:
- Good for small Group!NavigatorDined on 10/4/2014Great service, friendly staff, wonderful food and ambiance.Special Features:
- Wonderful!!HVLovesJVDined on 10/4/2014Spago does not disappoint! We we had an amazing meal (Veal Cheeks, Scallop Risotto, Filet, Chicken). Everything was absolutely delicious and the service was impeccable. Caution, I would only recommend all 3 courses if you are truly hungry! It was just way too much food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!TEERDined on 10/3/2014Food was amazing! Larger portions than expected - everything was delicious. The wait staff was a little awkward, but that provided entertainment.Special Features:
- All good bit the coffeespossDined on 10/2/2014All perfect. Food fantastic. Price $$$$. But needs to improve the espresso or get a Nespresso machine. Urgent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!GinaDDined on 10/1/2014The service, food & ambience was outstanding. I was pleased with the price point as well.Special Features:
- justxjessVIPDined on 10/1/2014I have to go back here to try to pizza. Only went for appetizers, but they were all very delicious. The mediterranean plate of tzatziki & hummus was amazingggg.Special Features:
- Service was outstandingawesomegroupdinningDined on 9/30/2014We had a table for 7 for a business dinner combined with a surprise birthday celebration. The service was wonderful and catered to exactly what we wanted. I totally recommend Spago.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinner before showGeoffbeeDined on 9/30/2014Great spot for a very nice dinner before seeing rod Stewart.we enjoyed the choices of casual fare,and over the top.this ship is run very smoothly.hats off to all of the staffSpecial Features:
- SpagoBonApDined on 9/29/2014Fabulous service. The server was very knowledgeable and attentive. The oysters were delicious and the presentation amazing. Highly recommend the duck. The fig cheesecake was the perfect ending. I usually pass on the bread , however, could not resist having some due to the interesting selection.Definitely will go again on our next trip to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wolfgang knows how to cookSmileyVIPDined on 9/27/2014another great meal here. This is becoming one of my must visit places in vegas. Consistantly great, and I feel very underrated. The duck was beautiful. My only complaint is that I would like to see them mix the menu up a little more seasonally. But for gods sake don't take away the duck.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageFoursteinsVIPDined on 9/27/2014Average food, limited selection. Fetucine was not cooked through, had no taste. Service was good but this place is not somewhere we will visit.
- amazing foodstatuegalDined on 9/27/2014Amazing food. Had the Harvest Corn soup and Duck. Delightful. Hate the fact that the bathroom is on the 2nd floor above the dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but...molin103Dined on 9/26/2014We chose to dine casual and were seated out on the patio. For drinks we had the moscow mule and a stella - the moscow mule was very good! They brought out a small loaf of homemade bread and that was very tasty. For an appetizer we ordered shrimp with a white bean, tomato, arugula salad - delicious. Entrees, I ordered the lamb chorizo pizza and my boyfriend the hand cut fettuccini - both very good. Although, once the food was delivered our server seemed to disappear and only to return to drop off the check. All in all, the food was spot on but the service was a bit lackluster - still highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good But Not MemorableOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/24/2014Mediterranean sea bass was good, though not particularly artful. The service of only a single filet seemed a bit sparse. That's all I remember, and even four days later, the experience from such a name restaurant ought to be more memorable. The service was very good, with several servers involved, all of whom were professional and personable.Special Features:
- good food & good serviceFoodieVIPDined on 9/20/2014The chilled Maine lobster salad was a refreshing way to start the dinner course. The Dover sole filet with the white corn & chorizo was a cooked perfectly and the flavor had a nice balance. The strawberry dessert with fresh strawberries, cookie crumbles, white chocolate and yuzu sorbet was delicious was to end the meal.Special Features:
- Long-Time FavoriteJulieFDined on 9/20/2014Spago in Caesars is a long-time favorite. Chef Klein's creations are always tasty, innovative, and beautifully presented. Prices are very reasonable for the Strip. The service is always outstanding. We usually meet friends and family visiting Vegas at Spago for the the great food, superb service, and awesome people watching from the cafe.Special Features:
- blown awayjmitDined on 9/17/2014Food was excellent. Service was great. Overall great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceAmrmooseDined on 9/17/2014We always used to visit Spago when we were in Las Vegas and it so nice that it is still such a great place. We had the oysters and then shared a salad and two entrees (halibut and risotto). Everything was fantastic and we enjoyed it very much. We had a wonderful server who was very attentive. We will definitely visit this place again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the tableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/17/2014Great server, great view, tasty salad, pork a bit drySpecial Features:
- Wonderful diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014This was our second time here and we thought they couldn't match our first experience, but they did. Everything was perfect from greeting and seating to explaining each dish. We felt like guests not customers. Each dish had many different favors that all blended together. We would definitely go there again. Loved it!Special Features:
- Amazing food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/13/2014Love this place! They are vegetarian and gluten-free friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The restaurant itself was nice. Our food was cold when it came out though. And the portions are very small for the price. We also brought our own bottle of champagne but had no idea it would be a $50 corkage fee. I think they should tell you it is that expensive. I would have just gotten a drink there.Special Features: