Spago - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Boulevard, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Spago - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/9044
- Phone: (702) 369-6300
- Hours of Operation:
11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday
11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic, Californian
- Executive Chef: Eric Klein
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
- Private Party Facilities: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
- Private Party Contact: Kimberly Gora 7023690558x
A word from Spago - Las Vegas
Spago Las Vegas reflects the inventive culinary talents that made Wolfgang Puck's famous Beverly Hills restaurant a favorite amongst Hollywood's elite. Food critic John Curtas calls Spago, "the single most influential restaurant of the 20th century." Executive Chef Eric Klein creates a daily changing menu featuring a variety of fresh, innovative dishes that have kept Spago the longstanding leader in Las Vegas dining. Consistently recognized as one of the top restaurants in the city, Spago proves that a great meal with excellent wine and service, in a dynamic environment, can be relaxing as well as an extraordinary culinary experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Spago - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Spago - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
186 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (116)special occasion (98)good for groups (70)romantic (50)notable wine list (39)hot spot (39)great for lunch (33)great for outdoor dining (20)kid-friendly (16)great for brunch (14)late-night find (12)vibrant bar scene (12)neighborhood gem (11)scenic view (10)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/25/2014Wolfgang Puck himself should be proud of this fine establishment. All the staff were extremely polite, courteous, outgoing and pleasant to interact with. The food was impecabily delicious. This dining experience was everything and more than what we had expected. I am still in awe about this place. AMAZING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurant!KatyDined on 11/19/2014food was delicious, waiters were most attentive and very helpful with the menu. Fantastic restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skookum2001Dined on 11/19/2014This was a great restaurant. We were going to the Rod Stewart concert at Caesar's thought we would have dinner nearby. It was well worth it. Service was good. We sat on the outside patio. The steak was done to perfection. I would recommend it.Special Features:
- Simply the best!AlanVIPDined on 11/17/2014Even though there are hundreds of restaurants from "celebrity chefs" in Las Vegas, we always make it a point to eat at Spago. From the wait staff to the menu to the food, everything is top notch and simply the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MichaelDined on 11/11/2014We (party of 2) were seated in an area immediately adjacent to mall pedestrian traffic, very noisy.
- Did not disappointReneeDined on 11/10/2014The only downside to dining at Spago at Caesar's Palace is trying to find it! The casino is so huge that you need a guide! Food was great, service terrific. What more can you ask?Special Features:
- Really nice but.......MarcouchiDined on 11/9/2014It was not what I was looking for. The food was delicious but for someone with a small appetite. I'm of the "Old School" where I don't need to eat everything on my plate. At Spago's I scraped my plate clean because I was hungry and my neighboring tables food was looking good too! The wine list was amazing but I'm not into $400- $1000. per bottle.
- Best Dining ExperiencethankfuldinerDined on 11/9/2014Had an amazing dining experience. The service is professional, attentive, discreet all while being warm and friendly. The food was amazing!! We are still talking about it. I must have gained 5 pounds and worth every second on the treadmill to recover.Special Features:
- Great food but poor service!LAB613Dined on 11/8/2014Las Vegas has some of the best restaurants and I was so looking forward to a great dinner!. Our waiter needs to be retrained as he cannot multi-task and has no people skills. The secondary wait staff, who pour water and clear plates, paid more attention to us and responded to our requests immediately. They were also very engaging and friendly. Our drinks arrived 20 minutes after we ordered yet our salads arrived in 10 minutes. Who has salad before the drinks? We finally got bread when the drinks as arrived. The Shimp Scampi was delicious. The waiter waited until we were almost finished with our entrees to check on us. If you do not care about the service and want a great meal, then Spago will be a good pick for you.Special Features:
- MenuBrownieDined on 11/8/2014The menu is off limits for us now that they have removed all of our favorite dishes, be it Asian chicken salad, meatloaf or various pasta dishes we learned to look forward to. We will not be back. The Brown
- DisappointedNotImpressedDined on 11/8/2014I never review places, especially negatively, but I have to make an exception in this case. The ambiance and service were nice, and the food did taste good. They should be. It was Wolfgang in Vegas. The portion size was very disappointing/ridicules. My wife had a seafood salad, that would make most appetizers look like a full meal. It looked like decoration that would be on the plate next to a meal. I had the chicken. Not sure what part it was, but It was a small and came on a small plate to make it look not so tiny. Both meals were expensive by any standard, but absurd considering what we got. Needless to say, we ended up going for a second diner a couple hours later.Special Features:
- Amazing!smalltableDined on 11/8/2014The Flat iron steak Special was nothing short of perfection. The food, atmosphere and experience is what a Wolfgang Puck restaurant is and expected to be. 6 StarsSpecial Features:
- EhDeeDeeVIPDined on 11/8/2014The cocktails are tasty. I enjoyed the quinoa salad. We ordered pizzas. While the crusts was good the toppings were ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014The whole experience was great, from the appetizers to the main course.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experience!Mke6124Dined on 11/5/2014Wonderful setting, excellent service and masterfully prepared food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tourist attractionNo2spagoDined on 11/2/2014I am a local and have been here many times for lunch . Today will be my last for quite some time . The staff is indifferent . They don't have to work that hard to ensure a return business . The food was marginal . My mussels did not taste bad, but they were extremely tiny (in their large shell) and over cooked which made them smaller and dry . I told the waitress she should not push the dish as it's something the kitchen should not even put out ! I frequent Wolfgang puck at crystals at city center . The food is always right and the staff is so engaged , professional and friendly ! Spago is just for tourists and as a local it shows.Special Features:
- Terrible ServiceLUV2DINEDined on 11/1/2014The food was very good albeit over priced. The waiter was absolutely horrible. It took him 15 minutes to come to the table and when he got there he was very inattentive. The music was extremely loud. So much so that it was extremely difficult to carry on a conversation. I feel extremely ripped off.
- Good Food, Even Better WineLocalFoodieDined on 10/26/2014This was a quick lunch stop; we weren't interested in a heavy meal as we had dinner reservations that evening. We ended up choosing from the appetizer and salad menus. All were very tasty albeit in somewhat modest portions. The wine offerings were very good; at our server's recommendation we ended up with a Spanish white wine that accompanied both my salad and my tablemates' beef sliders!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cabagoleDined on 10/25/2014It would be better if both menus in both dining areas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot to celebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/23/2014We had a lovely meal with friends to celebrate my wife's 40th birthday. The food and service were top notch! We loved the drink menu on the iPad! A Vegas classic!Special Features:
- A forgotten experienceXpectXcellenceDined on 10/22/2014This particular location is in the freeway setting of an upscale mall, so the faux al fresco dining is good for people watching. It is perhaps a better location for lunch than dinner. The back room, away from the foot traffic, would be more appropriate for evening dining. The wine selection is not extraordinary, but sufficient - with premium prices. Likewise, the menu exhibits little inspiration except for the selections du jour. The restaurant is typical of many branded eateries spawned on the aging reputations of chefs who probably have not set foot in their establishments in years. Though once a great foodie experience, Spago is now nuncupatory. Cordial and responsive service, neither anticipatory nor particularly memorable.Special Features:
- Las Vegas Spago experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/19/2014We had such a wonderful experience from the moment we walked in. We both chose the Tasting Menu and it was so fantastically prepared and plated. Michael, our waiter, could not have been more cordial, professional, friendly and helpful. What a delightful young man. We were there two hours trying all nine courses, each more incredible that the one before. The sashimi dish was nothing short of spectacular served on a bed of (I think) seaweed with dry ice wisping around the dish. Beautiful. All other personnel that served us were so polite and explained each dish and all the accompanying sauces and sides. If you are a foodie, I would highly recommend trying this restaurant. We loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingFoodie89Dined on 10/19/2014The only down side for me was it was a little loud for my taste. We had lunch and the football game was on in the bar. As far as food and service- extraordinary. The staff was very attentive, food was out in a timely manner. My husband and I split a pizza that was incredible and spaghettini with chicken meatballs- delicious. Amazing how something so simple can be so incredible and different. Definitely recommend the cucumber cocktail as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Pizzas..even for an Italian!DavidLasVegasDined on 10/18/2014Spago had 2 menus, we had dinner in the pizza part. Great Pizzas, simple and fresh... like in Italy. GrazieI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food with Group of FriendsIslanGrlDined on 10/18/2014First time having dinner with a group of friends (7 total) here and the ambiance was good, the noise level wasn't too bad at 7:30 and the food and service was outstanding! I had the Chilled Maine Lobster Salad (Hearts of palm, avocado, basil w/ lemon vinaigrette) & Red Wine Braised Beef Short Ribs both delicious and highly recommend! The Chef even came out after dinner to ask how everything was and joked around with us. Overall a outstanding first time experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GlennDined on 10/18/2014A great dining experience. We were seated earlier than our reservation. We were immediately attended to by the wait staff. The appetizers, entrees and wine pairing recommendations were fabulous! I highly recommend this restaurant and will be back again.Special Features:
- MissmollyDined on 10/18/2014Our server was outstanding. Food is also outstanding but, portion size a little small.Special Features:
- AcceptableBethVIPDined on 10/17/2014Like many of these restaurants owned by celebrity chefs, Spago's food was only acceptable. The service was good. However, don't expect it to bring your dining experience to another level. It was loud and difficult to hear.Special Features:
- Left HungryplainjaneDined on 10/17/2014The food was extremely small portions- a joke actually! My 45.00 Dover sole was a mere fish stick! We had a lobster salad and I think they dropped most of it before it got to our table because all I saw was a white plate and some garnish! Left broke and hungry
- Great food!SteveHDined on 10/16/2014After going to the "original" Spago years ago, wasn't sure what to expect of this small Vegas version. Food and service were outstanding, as they are in so many of the Vegas restaurants (or at least the ones I know around Casesar's). Try the green chilis burger---it is absolutely wonderful.Special Features:
- Overpriced, periodBobbbbDined on 10/14/2014Look at the menu and you tell me. Not worth the price!!Special Features:
- Vegas VacationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Made reservations the day before, for fine dining and received confirmation E-mail. The experience from beginning to end was perfect. My girlfriend and I were on vacation and enjoyed a romantic dinner!! Thank you SPAGO!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2014Watching the people walk by while seated underneath the faux sky in Caesar's Forum Shops was a great place for dining. Our service and food were excellent. We both enjoyed pasta entrees which were very tasty and not too heavy.Special Features:
- OccassionalGuestDined on 10/9/2014Had reservations...received a call the day prior to confirm the time and number of guests which was impressive. It was also asked of me at the time if there was anyone with food allergies that I was aware of which was even more impressive. Food was superb! Staff filling water and taking away dishes from the table were very attentive.Special Features:
- Spago great spotVegaseatingsceneDined on 10/5/2014Spago was an excellent place to eat. Quiet and refined. Service was outstanding. The food was excellent from start to finish. It was a very enjoyable experience and well worth the money spent. I am recommending it to all my friends and family if they are ever in las vegas. Presentation was very nice.Special Features:
- Resurructionbiju2Dined on 10/5/2014Previous meals a couple of years ago were disaster, but things have definitely improved. The pizza was perfect, soup was outstanding. Will dig more of the menu next time.Special Features:
- Good for small Group!NavigatorDined on 10/4/2014Great service, friendly staff, wonderful food and ambiance.Special Features:
- Wonderful!!HVLovesJVDined on 10/4/2014Spago does not disappoint! We we had an amazing meal (Veal Cheeks, Scallop Risotto, Filet, Chicken). Everything was absolutely delicious and the service was impeccable. Caution, I would only recommend all 3 courses if you are truly hungry! It was just way too much food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!TEERDined on 10/3/2014Food was amazing! Larger portions than expected - everything was delicious. The wait staff was a little awkward, but that provided entertainment.Special Features:
- All good bit the coffeespossDined on 10/2/2014All perfect. Food fantastic. Price $$$$. But needs to improve the espresso or get a Nespresso machine. Urgent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.