Spago - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Boulevard, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Spago - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/9044
- Phone: 7023696300x
- Hours of Operation:
11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday
11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic, Californian
- Executive Chef: Eric Klein
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
- Private Party Facilities: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
- Private Party Contact: Kimberly Gora 7023690558x
A word from Spago - Las Vegas
Spago Las Vegas reflects the inventive culinary talents that made Wolfgang Puck's famous Beverly Hills restaurant a favorite amongst Hollywood's elite. Food critic John Curtas calls Spago, "the single most influential restaurant of the 20th century." Executive Chef Eric Klein creates a daily changing menu featuring a variety of fresh, innovative dishes that have kept Spago the longstanding leader in Las Vegas dining. Consistently recognized as one of the top restaurants in the city, Spago proves that a great meal with excellent wine and service, in a dynamic environment, can be relaxing as well as an extraordinary culinary experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Spago - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Spago - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
173 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (85)fit for foodies (81)romantic (56)good for groups (48)great for lunch (37)notable wine list (33)hot spot (26)great for brunch (18)great for outdoor dining (16)vibrant bar scene (15)scenic view (13)kid-friendly (13)late-night find (12)neighborhood gem (11)Show More
- Caesars easyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2014Just steps outside casino is tasty food from a fair priced bistro menu. The meatloaf special was great. Apps were very good from pita and hummus to mussels. The service was great from beginning when they took our group of 7 40 minutes early. Try the Russian vodka drink with ginger beer in a chilled metal mug.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pure excellence!JarrodDined on 8/20/2014Spago is an amazing spot to dine. Great service hands down from start ro finish. Will recommend for anyone to experience the great food and service. A+Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunchtime visittimberVIPDined on 8/19/2014A simple and straightforward meal with solid service. Chinese chicken salad and a grilled turkey/cheese sandwich were both as described---though both were HUGE! Salad was fresh and well-dressed; sandwich wasn't exactly what I expected--eat it with a fork--and a little too much grease for my taste but that's just my taste and not a criticism. Spago delivers on what they say they'll do and that's a treat.Special Features:
- 16th BirthdayMuckleReviewDined on 8/18/2014Our daughter picked Spago for her 16th Birthday. The chef and service was perfect. My daughter wanted a vegan dish which he prepared specifically for her. IT WAS STELLAR! My husband's chicken was perfect.Special Features:
- Twentieth AnniversaryaaronmDined on 8/16/2014It was our twentieth wedding anniversary and we were looking for somewhere special to celebrate while on our annual trip to Las Vegas. Spago did not disappoint. The food was exceptional. I feel a bit inadequate writing a review of food at this level, as I do not often spend $$$ on dinner so do not have many experiences to compare it with. The only meal of comparable cost that I have had was a few years ago in Las Vegas at RM at Mandalay Bay. RM was also a very good meal but Spago was better. They had a special of Dover Sole, which we ordered and was perfectly prepared. We also had the heirloom tomatoes as well as carpaccio for appetizers, both were very good.Special Features:
- going downhillopvegasVIPDined on 8/15/2014have been going to spago in vegas twice a year for many years on business and lately the food has just gotten worse and a few years back they took away the fabulous bread basket. the chef has a very heavy salt hand. the last 2x i was there i had to send my food back. you know it is bad when someone at a trade show was delivering $6 pizzas and it was far superior to the pizza served to one of my colleagues at spago. it is unfortunate because the service is usually great.
- great lunchmangiatimeDined on 8/11/2014We had pizza for lunch. It was very good. Service was great. We would definitely go back to try their dinner menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodGambler2020Dined on 8/7/2014Had to go with the diner menu due to the fact the Cafe was slammed, so inevitably the prices were much higher. I ordered the mid-dish (#2) Agnolotti to save a little, however realized mid-dish should really mean really really small portion. To say the least the Agnolotti was incredible, I just needed more of it. My really only negative comment would be that the bottle of wine that we ordered took forever to get to our table. There was some confusion in the back I guess as to whether or not they had the bottle or not in stock, that was at least the excuse that was given to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Chef's TastingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014My son and I went to have a fine dining experience and we were very pleased with Spago. We chose the chef's tasting meal and it was one of the best meals that I have had at a restaurant. My hope was my son would be able to experience a tasting and I could not have selected a better place. We could not have ask for better service and attention. Our servers were friendly, fun and informative while also letting us enjoy our experience. I will go back the next time that I am in Las Vegas for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad ExperienceResende1Dined on 8/7/2014Good local whith a bad food.the food comes cold and the service is poor.the ambience is great.Special Features:
- Never disappointsFoodluvR2Dined on 8/6/2014This was our 4th time at Spago, and it never disappoints. The staff was attentive and friendly, the food superb. We will return again on our next visit to alas VegasSpecial Features:
- Unique liquor selectionTruffelDined on 8/2/2014We like the bar for the variety of unique Scotches and Rums. We often come just for drinks, the bartenders are knowledgable about the different types, favors etc. as well as how they should be served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Anniversary Yet!Pumpkin1Dined on 7/31/2014From our arrival until our departure we were made to feel welcome and "special" on the occasion of our 32nd wedding anniversary. The staff took the time to review the drink menu along with the dinner menu with us at great length which was greatly appreicated. Their recommendations were superb! A truly delightful experience all around! The meal was outstanding along with the service! I would recommend this dining experience to anyone looking for a great meal with outstanding service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service fell apartOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014We all enjoyed our food immensely, but as our server got more busy with other tables, requests fell through the cracks.Special Features:
- Top NotchMikeVIPDined on 7/27/2014The menu may not do the quality of execution justice - nothing jumps off the page, but once you're able to taste it... just fantastic. The chop salad was the best salad I've ever had the pleasure of eating, and the rigatoni bolognese was perfectly executed in every way. The meat sauce was exceptional. These are simple dishes, but each was prepared in such a way as to leave no room for improvement. The cocktail menu was another highlight, as each of the four different drinks we had were superb.Special Features:
- Spago's - Never Gets OldregularVIPDined on 7/25/2014Spago's is like your favorite chair - comfortable, dependable, always a pleasure to visit and it never gets old. I always select to sit at the bar since you can then pick from either the cafe menu or the more formal restaurant menu - double the choices making the decisions even harder!. Had the French Sea Bass (loup de mer) which was prepared perfectly as was my companion's halibut. Drinks expertly prepared right in front of you with you call of brand and all areas of service cheerfully given. For appetizers try the sliders or the corn ravioli both were incredible. Enhance your visit to Las Vegas - go to Spago's you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Always wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014I have had dinner at Spago several times while in Las Vegas, it is always a wonderful treat. Thank you for the great experience.Special Features:
- PerfectDiningOutAgainVIPDined on 7/22/2014Comfort Food! It was perfect! Service great, food delicious, dessert YUM and good wine. One of our favorites!Special Features:
- SliderspackingthemeatDined on 7/19/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants in Vegas. The food is always delicious and the service is excellent. You can spend more money but you won't have a better meal. Ask for the slider appetizer to start your meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vegasvegasbabyDined on 7/19/2014We ordered bread twice from 2 different servers because we were hungry. Never got it. I expect better service next time I go. Other than that, food was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindSjsbasb2804Dined on 7/18/2014When I visit the strip, I always stop one night at Spago's. Being a local I have plenty of options to choose from when it comes to dining. Spago's offers a great value and never disappoints me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WoW!!!MyBossDined on 7/17/2014I took my family there for our last night out in Vegas so I wanted it to be memorable and wow was it. At least 3 different servers assisted us with our menu and wine selections. We started the meal by enjoying some of the best bread we have had at any restaurant. The wine was spectacular with a wide selection to fit any budget. The food was amazing. A few of the items we had included the Steak Tartar, Veal medallions, Free-range chicken, Truffle risotto and the Tuna. We would go there again in a heartbeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not flavorfulEPFuDeDined on 7/13/2014I expected a unique dining experience, but the food was bland.Special Features:
- Stellar serviceTaanoirDined on 7/13/2014I wanted to take my boyfriend somewhere memorable for his birthday while we were in Vegas. I have a wheat allergy and there are few fine dining restaurants willing to accommodate. Our meal at Spago was fantastic. To start we split a chopped salad and both ordered cocktails. My boyfriend (who has no dietary restrictions) had the Shrimp Scampi over hand cut pasta. I had the Sea Bass over a shaved cauliflower and fennel salad. For dessert we shared a peanut butter soufle with a lemon ice cream on the side, this was my boyfriends favorite part of the meal (he loves peanut butter). The waiter also brought out an assortment of small treats for his birthday. The service was top notch all the way around and they food was delectable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ToddyDined on 7/12/2014this was the third time that we had dined at SPAGO , prior to attending an event at the colosium theatre and , as usual, the quality of the food and service was first classSpecial Features:
- Extremely bland Shrimp Scampiteamwolfgang14Dined on 7/11/2014I was so excited to eat at SPAGO as I am a huge Wolfgang Puck fan. I was extremely disappointed with my dish. The shrimp scampi was so bland, no seasoning, garlicy, lemon flavor at all! I just didn't eat it. I did ask for salt thinking that would help, and was given coarse salt. It did not help at all. The waiter did ask if I wanted another dish, and I passed. I thought that was very nice and they did take it off our bill. My cousin ordered the same dish and said hers was bland, no seasoning and too much lemon. She did eat half of hers.Special Features:
- Kinda of TastyreneethechefDined on 7/11/2014I wanted to go to a Wolfgang Puck restaurant when I was in Vegas, a lady on the plane recommended Spago. The food was good but for the price the portions could have been a little bigger. I had the wild mushroom pasta and my husband had the Margarita pizza. They both tasted good. The table we sat at wobbled, and in a nice restaurant I expect more from the service staff to fix the table issue. The view was the Caesar shopping area.
- Overpriced but decentSLW1Dined on 7/10/2014We ate at the Spago Cafe Restaurant on our second night in Vegas. It allowed for great people watching in Caesar's Palace but perhaps we lost a bit in our food options. The service was great, and our waitstaff was very attentive. Both my boyfriend and I felt that our meals were a bit overpriced for the quality.
- Great overall. Never disappoints.LegoblocksDined on 7/10/2014We love Spago. As return diners, we have never been disappointed. It offers great food, wonderful ambiance and excellent service. We get many new flavors every time we come and as food lovers, that is a major plus. We always leave Spago for last because it will nwver disappoint and we leave Vegas happy and satisfied with a great food memory to take home with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceBigTableDined on 7/9/2014The waiter, service, food and company was great. There is no complaining from me.Special Features:
- Always a Great ExperiencePattiDined on 7/6/2014The Chopped Salad and the Chinois Chicken Salad are outstanding. They also have great pizza and pasta. I have never had a bad meal or experience here. I eat here fairly often. It is an easy in and out from The Strip. You valet park at the Caesars Forum Shops and take the escalator directly up to the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All about the servicetimberVIPDined on 7/5/2014I've been critical about Spago's service and have to say we hit the jackpot this time with our server, Richard. I'll ask for him by name, really solid, friendly, knowledgeable. He guided our guests and they loved his suggestions. Sliders to share, lamb pizza was superb, salmon pizza was as well. Fettucini and grilled salmon, loved both. Cookies were a nice end to a really good meal. Can't say enough good things about Richard....food has always been excellent at Spago and our service was as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful mealPHXLuDined on 6/28/2014Our last night in Vegas could not have been better. Both the halibut and sea bass were well prepared and yummy. And the risotto course was a creamy delight. This was our third trip to Vegas and we pre-planned to return to Spago since it was lovely the last time. Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpicedperovoDined on 6/27/2014Food good quality but overpriced, service could be better, waters are not experienced, ambience standard, nothing special for this expensive restaurantSpecial Features:
- Everything was deliciousLadyinCrimsonDined on 6/27/2014Spago is a great dining experience. The food was delicious, a little high priced, but worth it. The service was excellent. Not a place for small children, but I highly recommend Spago to everyone else!Special Features:
- Very niceMuffinDined on 6/26/2014Great food and exceptional service. Very accommodating staff.Special Features:
- Just OKRobertVIPDined on 6/24/2014I ate at Spago in LA years ago. Everything about it was exciting. Now you can find Spago everywhere and the brand suffers from lack of consistency. The food was very good but I would not say excellent. I started with the yellowtail appetizer. When I asked about it the server said that it might be amber jack and that they keep switching the fish. I assumed that if one orders yellowtail, one would get yellowtail. The server could explain little about the menu. Considering the prices and that this is supposed to be fine dining it was a disappointment. The yellowtail was served with faux ginger. It looked like ginger but was thinly sliced melon. I would have preferred the traditional ginger. The octopus app was very good as was the risotto.Special Features:
- Good but not great foodEdieDined on 6/24/2014The service was wonderful, but the food was not the imaginative, excellent quality I'd come to expect from Puck.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TERRIBLE ServiceFineDiningDined on 6/23/2014I've been to spago many times before, not just the one in Las Vegas but the one in Beverly Hills too. The food, as always, was delicious, but my appetite was ruined due to the fact that we waited over 1 and half hours for our food which, when finally served, was not what we had ordered. They messed up 4 of our orders and some stuff we asked for never even arrived. McDonalds has far better service. The waiter was also lazy and unsay entice since we were left with empty glasses most of the night and had to call the manager to get our water filled. It's too bad we were with a group and gratuity was included, or else I wouldn't have left a single penny tip. I actually felt bad that I had to pay the bill too after the mediocre services.Special Features:
- Pleasant dinnerLadydiVIPDined on 6/17/2014Enjoyed a relaxing dinner with great food & service after a long day. Portions were on the small side, especially the scallop risotto I ordered; dinner portion had only two large scallops! Excellent bread selection too.Special Features: