Spago - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Boulevard, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Spago - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/9044
- Phone: (702) 369-6300
- Hours of Operation:
11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday
11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic, Californian
- Executive Chef: Eric Klein
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
- Private Party Facilities: Outstanding facilities and more-than-dedicated staff make Wolfgang Puck's Private Dining and Catering as the area's premier venues for important business meetings, social affairs and dining pleasures. Let our creative and talented staff bring your special event ideas to reality! Please contact us at 888-369-0558.
- Private Party Contact: Kimberly Gora 7023690558x
A word from Spago - Las Vegas
Spago Las Vegas reflects the inventive culinary talents that made Wolfgang Puck's famous Beverly Hills restaurant a favorite amongst Hollywood's elite. Food critic John Curtas calls Spago, "the single most influential restaurant of the 20th century." Executive Chef Eric Klein creates a daily changing menu featuring a variety of fresh, innovative dishes that have kept Spago the longstanding leader in Las Vegas dining. Consistently recognized as one of the top restaurants in the city, Spago proves that a great meal with excellent wine and service, in a dynamic environment, can be relaxing as well as an extraordinary culinary experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Spago - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Spago - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
192 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (119)special occasion (102)good for groups (72)romantic (50)hot spot (40)notable wine list (38)great for lunch (37)great for outdoor dining (20)great for brunch (16)kid-friendly (16)late-night find (13)vibrant bar scene (13)neighborhood gem (12)scenic view (10)Show More
- Service was outstandingawesomegroupdinningDined on 9/30/2014We had a table for 7 for a business dinner combined with a surprise birthday celebration. The service was wonderful and catered to exactly what we wanted. I totally recommend Spago.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinner before showGeoffbeeDined on 9/30/2014Great spot for a very nice dinner before seeing rod Stewart.we enjoyed the choices of casual fare,and over the top.this ship is run very smoothly.hats off to all of the staffSpecial Features:
- SpagoBonApDined on 9/29/2014Fabulous service. The server was very knowledgeable and attentive. The oysters were delicious and the presentation amazing. Highly recommend the duck. The fig cheesecake was the perfect ending. I usually pass on the bread , however, could not resist having some due to the interesting selection.Definitely will go again on our next trip to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wolfgang knows how to cookSmileyVIPDined on 9/27/2014another great meal here. This is becoming one of my must visit places in vegas. Consistantly great, and I feel very underrated. The duck was beautiful. My only complaint is that I would like to see them mix the menu up a little more seasonally. But for gods sake don't take away the duck.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageFoursteinsVIPDined on 9/27/2014Average food, limited selection. Fetucine was not cooked through, had no taste. Service was good but this place is not somewhere we will visit.
- amazing foodstatuegalDined on 9/27/2014Amazing food. Had the Harvest Corn soup and Duck. Delightful. Hate the fact that the bathroom is on the 2nd floor above the dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but...molin103Dined on 9/26/2014We chose to dine casual and were seated out on the patio. For drinks we had the moscow mule and a stella - the moscow mule was very good! They brought out a small loaf of homemade bread and that was very tasty. For an appetizer we ordered shrimp with a white bean, tomato, arugula salad - delicious. Entrees, I ordered the lamb chorizo pizza and my boyfriend the hand cut fettuccini - both very good. Although, once the food was delivered our server seemed to disappear and only to return to drop off the check. All in all, the food was spot on but the service was a bit lackluster - still highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good But Not MemorableOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/24/2014Mediterranean sea bass was good, though not particularly artful. The service of only a single filet seemed a bit sparse. That's all I remember, and even four days later, the experience from such a name restaurant ought to be more memorable. The service was very good, with several servers involved, all of whom were professional and personable.Special Features:
- good food & good serviceFoodieVIPDined on 9/20/2014The chilled Maine lobster salad was a refreshing way to start the dinner course. The Dover sole filet with the white corn & chorizo was a cooked perfectly and the flavor had a nice balance. The strawberry dessert with fresh strawberries, cookie crumbles, white chocolate and yuzu sorbet was delicious was to end the meal.Special Features:
- Long-Time FavoriteJulieFDined on 9/20/2014Spago in Caesars is a long-time favorite. Chef Klein's creations are always tasty, innovative, and beautifully presented. Prices are very reasonable for the Strip. The service is always outstanding. We usually meet friends and family visiting Vegas at Spago for the the great food, superb service, and awesome people watching from the cafe.Special Features:
- blown awayjmitDined on 9/17/2014Food was excellent. Service was great. Overall great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceAmrmooseDined on 9/17/2014We always used to visit Spago when we were in Las Vegas and it so nice that it is still such a great place. We had the oysters and then shared a salad and two entrees (halibut and risotto). Everything was fantastic and we enjoyed it very much. We had a wonderful server who was very attentive. We will definitely visit this place again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the tableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/17/2014Great server, great view, tasty salad, pork a bit drySpecial Features:
- Wonderful diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014This was our second time here and we thought they couldn't match our first experience, but they did. Everything was perfect from greeting and seating to explaining each dish. We felt like guests not customers. Each dish had many different favors that all blended together. We would definitely go there again. Loved it!Special Features:
- Amazing food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/13/2014Love this place! They are vegetarian and gluten-free friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The restaurant itself was nice. Our food was cold when it came out though. And the portions are very small for the price. We also brought our own bottle of champagne but had no idea it would be a $50 corkage fee. I think they should tell you it is that expensive. I would have just gotten a drink there.Special Features:
- GREAT dinner once againDarinDined on 9/13/2014I am always shocked that Spago is SO good. I have been 3 times and every time was SO good and (I think) reasonably priced. My expectations for a celebrity chef's Vegas restaurant were not too high the 1st time I went, was a random choice with no reservation since they had a tasting menu for $100. I was shocked at how good every course was and that the courses were quite large, not just a bite or two. This last trip had the 7 course menu, was $125 and again, EVERY course was FANTASTIC. Again, large portions, almost couldn't eat the magnificent chocolate raspberry desert, somehow got every bite down. I HIGHLY recommended the tasting menu, if not available I would consider passing.Special Features:
- Don't bother reserving earlypsychoexgfDined on 9/13/2014While we enjoyed the food and table service from both Tom & Josh, I was put off by both the manager & the hostess. We arrived ten minutes early to our 5:30 reservations in the dining area. The hostess told us we'd need to wait ten minutes before being seated and we could wait at the bar or on the benches outside and she'd come find us. Fine, afterall we were early to our reservations. After the appropriate time passes, no one comes to get us. Five more minutes and the manager comes out. He stands nearby and watches us but still doesn't do anything. Five more minutes and my husband comes up and asks the hostess when our table would be ready. The hostess shoots a look at the manager who then relents and lets us take our finally seat. WTF?Special Features:
- Spago's Exceeds ExpectationsDubsVIPDined on 9/12/2014It was an obvious choice to go to Spago's for my best friend's Birthday celebration. She loves it there and our many dinners there have been stellar. Our most recent dinner there exceeded even these expectations. The private room off the main dining room was ideal of our gathering of 10 dear friends. Kerry did a fantastic job of heading up the team that ensured our group received the best possible service. Naturally the food was a highlight too. The truffle spaghetti was so popular, some guests event ordered it for dessert! Every dish was truly fantastic. We especially love the four quadrant vegetarian dish they prepared for my husband and me. Chef Eric is a culinary genius! Thank you to the entire Spago team for a truly memorable evening!Special Features:
- OutstandingBonnieDined on 9/12/2014My husband and I have dined at Spago many times and we are never disappointed! The service and food are both amazing. I honestly think their free range chicken is probably the best I've ever eaten. The appetizers are good but really small. For desserts we ordered the cookie plate and sorbet/ice cream dish. Also wonderful! Can't wait to go back next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food awsome service.FantasticDined on 9/12/2014We had a great time. I will defently go back next time im i vegas. Food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shoulda, couldaStevendVIPDined on 9/12/2014Eaten at this Spago several times, always in the back dining room. When we arrived for our reservation the hostess offered seating in the Dining room or out front in the "outdoor" patio in the Caesar's Forum mall. Never haven eaten in the front we thought it might be a good change up and settled in for a table out front. Big mistake. The noise level was high enough to make conversation difficult and the tables jammed together tight enough to make navigation by the wait staff tough. The food was great, no complaints, but the dining experienced was downgraded enough to make the choice of seating a big regret.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in a short list of greatsbarflyerDined on 9/10/2014We have eaten at three of the finest restaurants I have ever had the pleasure this week, including Jean Georges in Vegas and Bouchon in Napa. Not only was this the best of the three but also the best meal experience of my life (and I'm both an avid foodie and a former chef). The food was presented in an appropriate progression, appropriately timed. A cadre of servers pampered us and kept it casual, but not buttery. Where both Emeril and Wolfgang are spotlight-happy, Mr. Puck hasn't let it interfere In the least with the remarkable quality of his fare, unlike Mr Lagasse. Full marks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice for our anniversaryLive2EatDined on 9/9/2014Of course you expect the best from Wolfgang Puck in all his restaurants and we were not disappointed. For my birthday and weeding anniversary we went to Vegas and selected Spago for this special occasion. The chef came out twice and talked with us and even brought out the 4 year old cut we had our pate (not on menu) from. Truly amazing night and the table next to us celebrated the same birthday date, so we enjoyed a similar cuisine. The waiter(s) were excellent, accommodating and knowledgeable and the food presentation was exceptional, just what we wanted and expected. My wife enjoyed the Hawaiian Rare Ahi Tuna and I had the superb Grilled French Sea Bass Loup De Mer which we recommend highly. We don't eat desert so our waiter surprised us.Special Features:
- SPAGOS VEGASDog007Dined on 9/8/2014Very good food, and service. Very disappointed that they took there meatloaf off the menu, very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, great foodFoodFanDined on 9/7/2014This was my first dining experience at Spago, and I will definitely be a repeat customer. Our server Christine was friendly, charming and helpful. I ordered the chef's special seafood gnocchi, which was delicious. It literally melted in my mouth. We sat in the patio area, which was great for people watching. The back tables looked more suitable for a romantic dinner. Having the casual menu and the more refined menu to choose from provided a lot of options for every taste and budget. I ordered the banana chocolate bread pudding for dessert, which was delicious, but the portion was very small; only two bites. The prices were very reasonable. You can pay a lot more elsewhere for a meal not nearly as good. Two thumbs up overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spago/VegasgoodchoiceDined on 9/6/2014Have been to Caesars several times recently, trying different restaurants. On most recent visit, we chose Spago, went with a group of 7. Made reservations, which they called to confirm. Asked for an earlier time to accommodate a show, and they were very nice and took care of it. The wait staff was attentive without being pushy. Quite friendly and helpful with our dinner picks. Everyone got something different and all enjoyed our choices. Great staff, food, ambiance. We had a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SIT ON THE PATIOMICKVIPDined on 9/6/2014Great people watching but eat off the patio menu - way more cost effective and BETTER than there restaurant menu!!Special Features:
- Very goodFreitasDined on 9/6/2014Tudo muito bom, grande execução dos pratos, ficamos na parte de fora no almoço entao havia bastante barulho. Serviço pode ser mais atencioso....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cprinsDined on 9/2/2014We were seated on the patio area so there was lots of people watching to do. There is two menus, the Cafe menu at a lower price point and the dinning room menu. The cocktails were great as well as the wine list had something for everyone. We ate from the dining menu found the dishes to be simple and well balanced with floavors that complement each other, The risotto however was a bit salty. The staff were very friendly and helpful with advice of what else we should do on our Vegas trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Experiencesmaguire19Dined on 9/1/2014We were visiting Vegas and wanted a high-quality dining experience. Spago's was suggested to us so I booked there. Absolutely amazing. We went for the 6-course tasting menu with wine pairings. Probably the best eating experience of my life. The service was extremely attentive and personable. I would highly recommend Spago's to anyone. It is not cheap, but if you want cheap, go to Margaritaville.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceluvtocookDined on 8/29/2014The first time we ate here in 2013 was a great experience. Management, the staff and the chef were outstanding. The second time was just as nice and the staff was fabulous. Professional, attentive and so nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caesars easyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2014Just steps outside casino is tasty food from a fair priced bistro menu. The meatloaf special was great. Apps were very good from pita and hummus to mussels. The service was great from beginning when they took our group of 7 40 minutes early. Try the Russian vodka drink with ginger beer in a chilled metal mug.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always greatLOU27VIPDined on 8/21/2014The food is off the charts here. And the prices are not soooo bad considering the high quality of food. Get the spaghettini. Best Ive ever had!!!!Special Features:
- Pure excellence!JarrodDined on 8/20/2014Spago is an amazing spot to dine. Great service hands down from start ro finish. Will recommend for anyone to experience the great food and service. A+Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunchtime visittimberVIPDined on 8/19/2014A simple and straightforward meal with solid service. Chinese chicken salad and a grilled turkey/cheese sandwich were both as described---though both were HUGE! Salad was fresh and well-dressed; sandwich wasn't exactly what I expected--eat it with a fork--and a little too much grease for my taste but that's just my taste and not a criticism. Spago delivers on what they say they'll do and that's a treat.Special Features:
- 16th BirthdayMuckleReviewDined on 8/18/2014Our daughter picked Spago for her 16th Birthday. The chef and service was perfect. My daughter wanted a vegan dish which he prepared specifically for her. IT WAS STELLAR! My husband's chicken was perfect.Special Features:
- Twentieth AnniversaryaaronmDined on 8/16/2014It was our twentieth wedding anniversary and we were looking for somewhere special to celebrate while on our annual trip to Las Vegas. Spago did not disappoint. The food was exceptional. I feel a bit inadequate writing a review of food at this level, as I do not often spend $$$ on dinner so do not have many experiences to compare it with. The only meal of comparable cost that I have had was a few years ago in Las Vegas at RM at Mandalay Bay. RM was also a very good meal but Spago was better. They had a special of Dover Sole, which we ordered and was perfectly prepared. We also had the heirloom tomatoes as well as carpaccio for appetizers, both were very good.Special Features:
- going downhillopvegasVIPDined on 8/15/2014have been going to spago in vegas twice a year for many years on business and lately the food has just gotten worse and a few years back they took away the fabulous bread basket. the chef has a very heavy salt hand. the last 2x i was there i had to send my food back. you know it is bad when someone at a trade show was delivering $6 pizzas and it was far superior to the pizza served to one of my colleagues at spago. it is unfortunate because the service is usually great.
- great lunchmangiatimeDined on 8/11/2014We had pizza for lunch. It was very good. Service was great. We would definitely go back to try their dinner menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.