Spaghettini Grill and Jazz Club
3005 Old Ranch Pkwy
Seal Beach, CA 90740Neighborhood:
Huntington Beach / Seal Beach / Fountain Valley
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Spaghettini Grill and Jazz Club
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.spaghettini.com/
- Phone: 5625962199x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Tuesday 5:30-9:00pm, Wednesday-Friday:5:30pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 1:00pm Sunday Night: 5:00 - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Californian
- Executive Chef: Victor Avila
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Let our special events staff put together an off-site event you will always remember. We are available for parties large and small
- Entertainment: Live Jazz Wednesday through Sunday evenings,and also with the Wave Sunday Brunch. If you would like reservations for the Performance Lounge, tickets can be purchased by going to spaghettini.tix.com
- Special Events: We have beautiful private rooms that can accommodate parties of all sizes. Call us at 562-596-2199 and ask to speak to one of our private event specialists
A word from Spaghettini Grill and Jazz Club
Spaghettini Grill and Jazz Club offers fine Northern Italian cuisine and great live jazz. The legendary restaurant is conveniently located between LA and Orange Counties, and is also home to the Smooth Jazz Sunday Brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Spaghettini Grill and Jazz Club - Best Restaurants in Huntington Beach / Seal Beach / Fountain Valley ›
Spaghettini Grill and Jazz Club reviews from OpenTable diners
156 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (106)fit for foodies (71)romantic (66)vibrant bar scene (64)great for brunch (61)notable wine list (52)good for groups (51)neighborhood gem (47)great for lunch (44)hot spot (42)late-night find (23)great for outdoor dining (10)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- Sedona Girl LOVES this restaurantSedonaGirlVIPDined on 10/19/2014We went with a family group of six and the first joy of the evening was the attention, knowledge, and caring of our waitress, Cat. She is one of the best I've experienced in a verrrry long time. Our meals were great and 2 vegans were easily accommodated. Spaghettini's was a local restaurant when we lived in the area so frequented it often. I am elated that I think there food is even better than I remembered! We are thinking about another visit before we leave...If we can get Cat as our waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first visitlidodinerDined on 10/18/2014needed a restaurant near the 405 and north of the 55 freeways. we were a group of 5, and everyone thought, after the meal, that it was a good choice. the noise level in the dining room, which is not too near the bar, is rather high, but we were able to converse with not too much difficulty with a round table. The menu choices were good, and everyone was able to find something to order. I would probably not make the 20+ minute drive from home if the location wasn't ideal, but would definitely not hesitate to go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Okay!jojoknowsfoodVIPDined on 10/18/2014It was my first time at Spaghettini's and I was attending a jazz event at the 9:30 showing and I decided to dine there first before the show. The jazz event was fabulous although I won't dine there again. The prices are very high for the low quality of the food. The appetizer came to the table cold and one of the pasta dishes that were gluten free was served very al dente. My daughter couldn't even eat it. The rest of the meals were just fair. It's a lovely place and I was expecting a better food experience. I will be back at Spaghettini's but only for Jazz events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Business LunchBigredDined on 10/16/2014we had a booth in a quieter part of the restaurant. Nice service and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Orange County's Bestluv2dineDined on 10/12/2014Really enjoy having this restaurant nearby. For special occasions, brunch, lunch or business meetings, nothing beats it in this neighborhood. The entertainment can be top shelf at times, and is always excellent.Special Features:
- Love this placegtaylor57VIPDined on 10/11/2014So glad they will be opening up in Beverly Hills since I live on the westside!Special Features:
- Lunch MeetingDanutsDined on 10/1/2014This has always been a great spot for dinner but I had not thought of it for a lunch meeting. It is very quiet during the day and it's easy to get a reservation even if you have a larger group. The location is great if you need to meet with people who are coming from LA, OC or Long Beach. The food is always great. The only drawback is that it is pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's changedKCHBDined on 9/27/2014We had not been to this restaurant for quite some time. (Over the years we have been there many times.) The menu has changed since our last visit. Not nearly as interesting now. Seems more limited also. We only found a few items we would order. Used to be we had a hard time choosing from many. Prices have gone up substantially. $50 for halibut and salad. Up the street at The Original Fish Co its $28 and you also get two sides. I am sure the Spaghettini fish is good but I know the TOFC fish is excellent. Other menu items seem over priced; maybe why tables were available on a Saturday night. We will probably not return.
- Karen GKarenGDined on 9/20/2014Food tasted and looked both very good. Waitress very nice. Lounge had live band to listen to after dinner that didn't invade dining area so no interference with conversation. Seating comfortable. A little dark, which I liked. Entrée order separate from soup or salad so dinner expensive. My salad, pasta, and desert and soda, no alcohol, was $65 plus tip. For the price it would not be a weekly event but only special occasions that I would go there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightfitfoodieDined on 9/19/2014Great service, beautiful restaurant! Service was spot on and the ambiance was nice and romantic. Definitely will be going back for another special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmospherechowdownDined on 9/19/2014Good music, good food, good service and great atmosphere. All the dishes we tried were excellent. The wait staff gave excellent service. The owner came over and talked to us for awhile as well. Definitely going back...Special Features:
- Always GREAT!LindaLVIPDined on 9/19/2014We dine at Spaghettini's about one a month, and never have we experienced anything but stellar service and awesome food. the place is CONSISTENT in all aspects. We love, love dining here—whether it's for a special occasion, or simply because we need our "Spaghettini fix." The rack of lamb is amazing, as is the parmesan-crusted sea bass, horseradish crusted halibut....I could go on. Our favorite server is Danny. He is so personable, and really takes pride in customer service when serving his tables.Special Features:
- Elegant and comfortablehappydinerVIPDined on 9/18/2014Love how you keep improving the place. The ambience is nice, the food is fab and the service was perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Years of great food and servicePCHgalDined on 9/16/2014Spaghettini has been around for years and continues to be an excellent restaurant with great food and outstanding service. I met a friend for dinner and we were afforded all the time we wanted to chat, without being rushed. We both ordered different fish dishes and the preparation was perfect. Our waiter suggested a dessert that we could not resist and it was delicious. Don't miss an opportunity to dine here!Special Features:
- Loved it !!!!!!!!!!!!!place2goDined on 9/13/2014First time to the Seal Beach Rest. A little pricey but had an incredible time. Awesome food, service, and music. Will definitely return soon with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surprise77katz77Dined on 9/12/2014Expected to find a singles bar, at best. Surprised to find a serious restaurant with a singles bar attached.Special Features:
- Great Service but expensiveApolloStarDined on 9/6/2014I went mainly to hear a friend perform and had dinner as well. The service was top-notch and the decor warm. The food, while very good and cooked to perfection, was very expensive. The bill for one person with a 20% tip was over $100.00 and I did NOT have the most expensive item on the menu nor was there any alcohol involved. I'll go again for the live shows but will probably skip dinner.Special Features:
- FussydinerFussydinerVIPDined on 9/2/2014First time there after hearing Sunday brunch jazz on the radio for years. Very impressed. Great half way point meeting folks from OC. Service impeccable. Food was very good. Construction in the area was a pain but this will be temporary. Will be back.
- what's not to love????LindaLVIPDined on 8/31/2014We dine there at least once a month....NEVER a bad meal....ALWAYS stellar service!Special Features:
- Great Ambiance Fair EntreeMixedReviewsDined on 8/31/2014The Ambiance of the Jazz Brunch was excellent and the buffet was also great! But, the entree was far below par for the amount that the restaurant charged. I wouldn't return to eat, but would return to enjoy the live jazz.Special Features:
- Great FoodkloweDined on 8/30/2014This is a great place to have a date night and enjoy very good Italian food. Great ambiance, service and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ModischModischDined on 8/30/2014Had a lovely special birthday dinner. Food was exceptional as always (have been coming here for 20 yrs.) Service was very attentive. Live music in the bar is always exceptional!Special Features:
- Always a great experience...pickychickDined on 8/30/2014Spaghettini is one of my favorite SoCal restaurants. The service, food and entertainment is consistently top-notch. It's awesome to see couples on romantic date nights, girlfriends enjoying a fun evening out and families with young children in the same place! The bruschetta and pommery shrimp are my personal faves. Kudos to this awesome establishment!Special Features:
- The place for special occasionsluvurfudDined on 8/26/2014Great local restaurant with easy parking. The food is always outstanding and you can always count on first class service along with your delicious food. There are very few restaurants in the area with as good food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Customer ServiceIndulgeDined on 8/26/2014I was drinking at the bar, transferred to dinner table after my party showed up. Waitress somehow forgotten, food & drink was removed and we waited. Manager came up to apologize and replenish with a new order plus a couple of drinks no charge. Server was exceptionally friendly and courteous every step of the way. Just love it, I've been there before and love it but this is unforgettable. Now, I'll go out of my way to go there more frequently even though I live in Newport BeachSpecial Features:
- happening spotkingmydasDined on 8/24/2014That's place was excellent. We went for Sunday brunch. We booked the reservation on open table, but we didn't know that the jazz lounge was a totally separate purchase. However, the manager hooked us up with seats in the veranda. We were still able to experience the jazz, but have some privacy also. The service was top notch. If you want to seat in the lounge, make reservations early. They book out weeks ahead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very satisfiedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014We visited for the second consecutive year to celebrate a friends birthday and for the second time we had a great time. The plan is to make this an annual place to celebrate.Special Features:
- A Perfect Date Night DinnerDiningWithDocVIPDined on 8/23/2014We've enjoyed the fabulous brunch at Spaghettini, but went there for our "date night" dinner. The jazz was playing in the lounge, but the atmosphere in the dining room was quiet enough to enjoy each other. Natalie was our server who was attentive to all our needs. It was a busy night for the restaurant, so what a pleasant surprise to meet Cecil the GM who had no hesitation about diving in to help his fine staff. The cocktails were exactly to our liking, the food was divine. Fresh halibut and a perfectly cooked rack of lamb with tasty and creative sides made this a wonderful dinner. Chef Victor came out to introduce himself, and treated us to the lightest tastiest chocolate chip cookies. This truly was an evening to remember.Special Features:
- A delightful experience.BigskyDined on 8/22/2014We thoroughly enjoyed dining at Spaghettini. The menu was creative, yet unpretentious, and the portions generous. We began with cocktails and shared a perfect classic Caesar salad as well as a great corn and lobster chowder. Our entrees included a braised beef and a pasta dish. Wine recommendations paired nicely. We did not remain for the jazz performance, but look forward to doing so on our return.Special Features:
- RelaxingGcoyeliDined on 8/22/2014Food was great, music and service topped it off. The service from the valet to the bartender was do outstanding would go back even if the food wasn't good!Special Features:
- quality food and service top notchnickDined on 8/21/2014we enjoyed our special occasion great environment, food, and serviceSpecial Features:
- Great Foo Better ServiceWonderfulDined on 8/17/2014The food was great, the your real seller was Eddie and Diana our servers, They were awesome!Special Features:
- Great food, bad policiesSimplyDined on 8/17/2014The good is great, but expensive. They've raised their rates and now won't allow you to bring your entree home. After tip, our brunch for 3 was $215. I think they should reconsider their take home policy. I've been going there for years but will not be visiting again for another year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lines, but great music!LuvthebandDined on 8/17/2014This was a great dining experience for a Sunday Brunch. The only thing that would have made it better is if the buffet was organized differently to avoid a long line got food just to get food. There should be food specific stations so the lines are shorter. Pasta section, salads, seafood station, etcetera. Overall great experience & the band was terrific!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flawless!!!!CasaInkaVIPDined on 8/16/2014The server was very professional and attentive. Our glasses were never empty--thanks to the gentleman that walks around with his pitcher of water and tea. The food was delicious!Special Features:
- Just great!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/15/2014Lovely, great food, wonderful service and I would recommend for either a special occasion or a special night out with your best date.Special Features:
- Better than expectedtwithluvDined on 8/14/2014It was my first time at Spaghettini and Im sure I will be back. The service was great, the food was delicious. I like that they have two different areas. The lounge area had a younger crowd and the band was amazing. Not many places have outstanding food, service and music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diamond in the RoughJoeBillyDined on 8/13/2014Great place to have a good meal. Spaghettinis has been consistently providing good food in a 'classy' environment for many years. One has to drive a long way for an equivalent experience (The Fish Company included).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with a friendKathyCDined on 8/12/2014As always, Spaghettini was the perfect lunch place! Attentive service, great food, impressive surroundings! !Special Features:
- overeagerthisaugDined on 8/10/2014i went for brunch, the food was all just ok...for 59 bucks plus...no...the inside doom and gloom,. for brunch brightness, i am sure it is nice for dinner, and romantic...perhaps, i did not go for that and i would not and i was told by others not to waste time and money..now i know why..but server polite ...she knew other guests and was talking lots to them, i did not mind for when i got her attention she did help and meet my needs...food blahhhhh.....nothing to brag....sorry to say