Spaghettini Grill and Jazz Club
3005 Old Ranch Pkwy
Seal Beach, CA 90740Neighborhood:
Huntington Beach / Seal Beach / Fountain Valley
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Spaghettini Grill and Jazz Club
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.spaghettini.com/
- Phone: 5625962199x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Tuesday 5:30-9:00pm, Wednesday-Friday:5:30pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 1:00pm Sunday Night: 5:00 - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Californian
- Executive Chef: Victor Avila
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Let our special events staff put together an off-site event you will always remember. We are available for parties large and small
- Entertainment: Live Jazz Wednesday through Sunday evenings,and also with the Wave Sunday Brunch. If you would like reservations for the Performance Lounge, tickets can be purchased by going to spaghettini.tix.com
- Special Events: We have beautiful private rooms that can accommodate parties of all sizes. Call us at 562-596-2199 and ask to speak to one of our private event specialists
A word from Spaghettini Grill and Jazz Club
Spaghettini Grill and Jazz Club offers fine Northern Italian cuisine and great live jazz. The legendary restaurant is conveniently located between LA and Orange Counties, and is also home to the Smooth Jazz Sunday Brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Spaghettini Grill and Jazz Club - Best Restaurants in Huntington Beach / Seal Beach / Fountain Valley ›
Spaghettini Grill and Jazz Club reviews from OpenTable diners
156 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (108)romantic (73)fit for foodies (62)vibrant bar scene (62)great for brunch (62)good for groups (55)notable wine list (49)great for lunch (44)neighborhood gem (44)hot spot (34)late-night find (22)great for outdoor dining (13)kid-friendly (8)scenic view (2)Show More
- what's not to love????LindaLVIPDined on 8/31/2014We dine there at least once a month....NEVER a bad meal....ALWAYS stellar service!Special Features:
- Great Ambiance Fair EntreeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The Ambiance of the Jazz Brunch was excellent and the buffet was also great! But, the entree was far below par for the amount that the restaurant charged. I wouldn't return to eat, but would return to enjoy the live jazz.Special Features:
- ModischModischDined on 8/30/2014Had a lovely special birthday dinner. Food was exceptional as always (have been coming here for 20 yrs.) Service was very attentive. Live music in the bar is always exceptional!Special Features:
- Always a great experience...OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/30/2014Spaghettini is one of my favorite SoCal restaurants. The service, food and entertainment is consistently top-notch. It's awesome to see couples on romantic date nights, girlfriends enjoying a fun evening out and families with young children in the same place! The bruschetta and pommery shrimp are my personal faves. Kudos to this awesome establishment!Special Features:
- Exceptional Customer ServiceIndulgeDined on 8/26/2014I was drinking at the bar, transferred to dinner table after my party showed up. Waitress somehow forgotten, food & drink was removed and we waited. Manager came up to apologize and replenish with a new order plus a couple of drinks no charge. Server was exceptionally friendly and courteous every step of the way. Just love it, I've been there before and love it but this is unforgettable. Now, I'll go out of my way to go there more frequently even though I live in Newport BeachSpecial Features:
- happening spotkingmydasDined on 8/24/2014That's place was excellent. We went for Sunday brunch. We booked the reservation on open table, but we didn't know that the jazz lounge was a totally separate purchase. However, the manager hooked us up with seats in the veranda. We were still able to experience the jazz, but have some privacy also. The service was top notch. If you want to seat in the lounge, make reservations early. They book out weeks ahead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very satisfiedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014We visited for the second consecutive year to celebrate a friends birthday and for the second time we had a great time. The plan is to make this an annual place to celebrate.Special Features:
- A Perfect Date Night DinnerDiningWithDocVIPDined on 8/23/2014We've enjoyed the fabulous brunch at Spaghettini, but went there for our "date night" dinner. The jazz was playing in the lounge, but the atmosphere in the dining room was quiet enough to enjoy each other. Natalie was our server who was attentive to all our needs. It was a busy night for the restaurant, so what a pleasant surprise to meet Cecil the GM who had no hesitation about diving in to help his fine staff. The cocktails were exactly to our liking, the food was divine. Fresh halibut and a perfectly cooked rack of lamb with tasty and creative sides made this a wonderful dinner. Chef Victor came out to introduce himself, and treated us to the lightest tastiest chocolate chip cookies. This truly was an evening to remember.Special Features:
- A delightful experience.BigskyDined on 8/22/2014We thoroughly enjoyed dining at Spaghettini. The menu was creative, yet unpretentious, and the portions generous. We began with cocktails and shared a perfect classic Caesar salad as well as a great corn and lobster chowder. Our entrees included a braised beef and a pasta dish. Wine recommendations paired nicely. We did not remain for the jazz performance, but look forward to doing so on our return.Special Features:
- RelaxingGcoyeliDined on 8/22/2014Food was great, music and service topped it off. The service from the valet to the bartender was do outstanding would go back even if the food wasn't good!Special Features:
- quality food and service top notchnickDined on 8/21/2014we enjoyed our special occasion great environment, food, and serviceSpecial Features:
- Great Foo Better ServiceWonderfulDined on 8/17/2014The food was great, the your real seller was Eddie and Diana our servers, They were awesome!Special Features:
- Great food, bad policiesSimplyDined on 8/17/2014The good is great, but expensive. They've raised their rates and now won't allow you to bring your entree home. After tip, our brunch for 3 was $215. I think they should reconsider their take home policy. I've been going there for years but will not be visiting again for another year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lines, but great music!LuvthebandDined on 8/17/2014This was a great dining experience for a Sunday Brunch. The only thing that would have made it better is if the buffet was organized differently to avoid a long line got food just to get food. There should be food specific stations so the lines are shorter. Pasta section, salads, seafood station, etcetera. Overall great experience & the band was terrific!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flawless!!!!CasaInkaVIPDined on 8/16/2014The server was very professional and attentive. Our glasses were never empty--thanks to the gentleman that walks around with his pitcher of water and tea. The food was delicious!Special Features:
- Just great!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/15/2014Lovely, great food, wonderful service and I would recommend for either a special occasion or a special night out with your best date.Special Features:
- Better than expectedtwithluvDined on 8/14/2014It was my first time at Spaghettini and Im sure I will be back. The service was great, the food was delicious. I like that they have two different areas. The lounge area had a younger crowd and the band was amazing. Not many places have outstanding food, service and music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diamond in the RoughJoeBillyDined on 8/13/2014Great place to have a good meal. Spaghettinis has been consistently providing good food in a 'classy' environment for many years. One has to drive a long way for an equivalent experience (The Fish Company included).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with a friendKathyCDined on 8/12/2014As always, Spaghettini was the perfect lunch place! Attentive service, great food, impressive surroundings! !Special Features:
- overeagerthisaugDined on 8/10/2014i went for brunch, the food was all just ok...for 59 bucks plus...no...the inside doom and gloom,. for brunch brightness, i am sure it is nice for dinner, and romantic...perhaps, i did not go for that and i would not and i was told by others not to waste time and money..now i know why..but server polite ...she knew other guests and was talking lots to them, i did not mind for when i got her attention she did help and meet my needs...food blahhhhh.....nothing to brag....sorry to say
- Great Friends' DinnerTRITONDINESDined on 8/8/2014Met a girl friend here for catch-up dinner after not seeing her for a long time. Great food and WONDERFUL service. Our waiter was incredibly attentive and even took our picture and gave us a photo each as keepsakes. Since I don't live in Southern California, it was a nice experience to return to a restaurant that I have dined at many times in the past and see that food and service were still top shelf.Special Features:
- rmr787rmr787Dined on 8/6/2014The restaurant was excellent, great service, food and the wine was to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spaghettini Dinner ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/5/2014The service was slow even though it was not a busy night. The food took too long to be served and it was not hot. I go often to this restaurant but this night it was unsatisfactory
- Good, not amazing.EricBDined on 8/5/2014Everything is perfect, except the food. Don't get me wrong, the food is great, but it doesn't live up to the best of its hype. I mean, the lamb was great, but it wasn't something I couldn't get several other places. The best dishes are the bisque / crab cake appetizer and the rabbit, which are a bit more inspired. So, my point is the food is very good, but uninspiring. I think it's great for business dinners and dinners with groups of people where you don't know everyone's taste because the menu is generic enough that everyone will find something they like.Special Features:
- Great serviceTbaby815Dined on 8/3/2014I was taking here on a brunch date and it was nice the staff was very nice and friendly. Our waitress was wonderful she was a older blonde forgot her name. She was very attentive and made sure I was comfortable and happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mom & Daughter Date nightMzHBeachDined on 8/1/2014Boys were gone and the girls came to play, My daughter and I had such a wonderful time, from the moment we walk in from the time we left. A Big thank you to our server Eduardo Huerta, which the Business card is an Awesome touch. He made our night a memorable one he was even able to find us a seat to listen to Terry Wollman Live and that was a blast for my daughter. I hope one day we can try your Sunday Brunch as I have been really trying to try it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Going downhill. What happened?LosalgalDined on 8/1/2014Food was not quite on par this time due to a change in chef. Starting with the bread, it was stale and hard so I asked for another batch and it was better but still not the quality and deliciousness as before. Not sure when they got a new chef but even my short ribs wasn't as good and the sea bass was just ok. Both plates used to be mouth-watering fantastic!!! Trying too hard to make food more contemporary but I like old school, traditional food since that's what spaghettini is. Truly disappointed in the food this time. Calamari, Apple martini and service was still excellent though!Special Features:
- SpaghettiniCatmanDined on 7/31/2014Came here with the Mrs. for our 32nd Wedding Anniversary dinner. Did not disappoint, had the Spaghettini Anniversary Special 3 course dinner. Everything was excellent and cooked to perfection. The ambience was excellent. They have a couple guys that work there, James and Gerald who make Spaghettini the great place it is. They will do anything to make your evening the best it can be. I can come here with friends to party in the lounge or come here for a great dinner, either way, you can't lose.Special Features:
- Spaghettini ReviewDaveODined on 7/27/2014The food was outstanding; however, the service was a bit poor....our waiter named Luke didn't even offer us bread. One of the additional servers offered us bread 5 minutes after our main courses were served to us despite having ordered an appetizer and salads. We ordered wine and he didn't even to put in in a chiller for us...we had to ask for it.Special Features:
- Classy restaurantLightningDined on 7/25/2014I've eaten at Spaghettini Restaurant many times, and it has never let me down. Last night, my date and I had the Chilean Sea Bass, which was melt-in-your mouth superb, and the Salmon which was outstanding as well. The wedge salad was delicious as were the grilled brussel sprouts. We chose a bottle of Benvolio Friuli Grave Pinot Grigio to accompany the meal which was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014We celebrated my husbands birthday, we had lunch and it was wonderful. Our Server's name is Cat and she was so sweet and took care of our every need. We split our salad and sandwich and CAt hat the chef split it on two plates, so thoughtful. This was our second time at Spaghettini's and both times have been wonderful. The food is always over the top, fresh, hot and delish. Thank you again for a wonderful meal.
- Fabulous Wine & DinedivinetasteDined on 7/24/2014we took advantage of the $26 pre-fixe dinner special! Fabulous, perfectly prepared steak and the largest creme brulee for dessert! Our server was energetic & fun down to earth! The entertainment of DW3 had the room moving and groving! Loved our Thursday Girls Dinner Out Night!Special Features:
- Jazz Club Fine For Quiet DiningValentinesDayDinersVIPDined on 7/24/2014Spaghettini is a restaurant/Jazz Club. I took another gentleman for a business dinner and it turned out there was live jazz that night. We found that there are three large dining rooms distant enough from the music that our conversation level (and that of the surrounding patrons) was normal. Our waiter exceeded my expectations, which as a restaurant professional are high. The food was food very good and they had some unique desserts which is hard to find.Special Features:
- Spag's Anniversary SpecialArleneVIPDined on 7/24/2014As always, Spaghettini pleases. The anniversary special was delicious per usual. A wonderful addition, however, was the pats of salted butter with delicate fresh chives sprinkled atop. I lathered that on the fresh, hot bread and jeopardized my girlish figure by eating far too many pieces.Special Features:
- Birthday and AnniversaryMissyandbradyDined on 7/24/2014My wife and I celebrated our anniversary and my birthday (yes, we got married on my birthday!) at Spaghettini Grill and Jazz Club. The evening was perfect! The food was outstanding, as usual, and the service was impeccable. We had several managers (Kim, Rob, and Gerald) stop by our table to greet and congratulate us, which we greatly appreciated. Executive Chef Victor stopped by our table to offer congrats. Our server, Danny P., was outstanding. He was very attentive and knowledgeable and gave us some nice menu recommendations. Thank you all for making our special dinner memorable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thoughtful Server!GratefuloneDined on 7/24/2014We were having lunch to celebrate a relatives 91st birthday - the server was so lovely about it, brought us dessert and gave the birthday "girl" a big hug. She appropriately fussed over her and made her feel very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous !!!teamkeatonDined on 7/23/2014We had a wonderful evening. Enjoyed our dinner and the jazz band that performed. Our waiter was Daniel and he was AMAZING, great service and fun conversation. We can't wait to come back.Special Features:
- Another wonderful mealCityGirlVIPDined on 7/23/2014Food was delicious as always! I requested a booth in a specific room because we wanted to enjoy dinner conversation without noise and they came through. The service was impeccable as in our past visits. Thanks for helping us have another great family birthday celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cost of foodETTLVIPDined on 7/22/2014Prices for lunch is too high. There should be some more moderately priced lunch items. No problem in getting a table as not a large lunch crowd. Music in the background was too loud since not many people there for lunch.
- shhhhhhhh!MikeDined on 7/20/2014We were seated near a small, curtained off area for the wait staff ............... oddly, once they were behind the curtain it was as if they were in a room by themselves -- THEY were laffing and talking - much too loud; it was VERY distracting. I was tempted to "shush" them!Special Features: