Spaghetti Warehouse - Plano
1517 N. Central Expwy.
Plano, TX 75075Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Spaghetti Warehouse - Plano
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.meatballs.com/
- Phone: 9725168903
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Invite Spaghetti Warehouse to your next celebration! We can bring all the ingredients for the perfect event to you and your guests. You tell us where and when, then relax while we handle the rest. At Spaghetti Warehouse, we are happy to create a menu to fit your tastes and budget. One of our experienced Catering Managers is available to discuss your preferences.
- Private Party Facilities: We have two rooms for private dinning one can hold a party of 50 guest & the other can hold a party of 100 guest.
- Private Party Contact: Lorenzo Loredo 9725168903
A word from Spaghetti Warehouse - Plano
Some of the most memorable meals happen when good friends come together to share delicious, freshly prepared food in a setting filled with warmth and fun. That's the kind of experience that inspires every dish on our menu at Spaghetti Warehouse. No wonder our guests keep coming back for so many Spaghetti Warehouse specialties, from our incredible 15-Layer Lasagne to Spaghetti & Meatballs, Beer Chili to Fettuccini Alfredo, Chicken Parmigiana to our gluten-free entrees. And with every entrée, we also serve hot sourdough bread accompanied by our craveable garlic butter, plus your choice of our Bottomless Garden salad or savory soup.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spaghetti Warehouse - Plano reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelQuiet
kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (3)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Consistently GoodVikalaDined on 9/9/2014Good food, good service, big portions at an affordable price - not a tea drinker but love the raspberry tea hereSpecial Features:
- Great valueCb1031VIPDined on 8/12/2014Good food, good price, great bread, friendly attentive waitstaff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing Fancy But Good FindVikalaDined on 7/29/2014Food and service are good. Good size portions for the moneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 11 reviews are from the Spaghetti Warehouse - Plano reviews archive.
- Bad ServiceawfulserviceDined on 6/15/2014The service I received at Spagetthi Warehouse was not good. First of all, my 9 year old grandson waited 10 minutes after everyone else got their food, for his food. Water was spilled on the table and the waitress gave us a few napkins to clean it up but didn't help. We never got refills like we asked for. We asked to see a manager but never got a chance to speak to one. I thought this would of been a good place for us to go for Father's Day, but I was wrong.
- ReservationsNotSoGoodDined on 6/15/2014We went on Fathers Day and I made reservations online the day before and that was really nice to be able to do but went I got there I didn't expect to be seated right away but the girl at the desk was not so nice and said Yes we did have a reservation but we had to wait for the next table for 2 can turned her back. The food that the Dads could choose from was nice but my food was not so great, very lukewarm and the presentation was Bad. So not so great.Special Features:
- Service really not goodappreciategoodserviceDined on 6/15/2014Our waitress was missing most of the time--she never was able to find any cheese for our lasagna but we found it ourselves. I couldn't get a second salad when she delivered our meal because she ran off as I was asking. We never got more bread that we asked for. When our meal finally came, we asked for cheese which was on all the other tables but not ours. She disappeared and we were half through our meal when my husband got up and got some cheese from an empty table and when we were finished, our waitress appeared saying that she couldn't find any cheese but we explained we had gotten it off the table next to ours. We asked for two to go boxes and she brought 1 so I went to find one myself. The waitress was nice, just not there.
- NOT the restaurant from our youth!Billy525VIPDined on 6/2/2014The decorations are similar to the original Spaghetti Warehouse (in Dallas' West End district), but that is where any positive comparison stops. First of all, my section had a terrible odor that might have been the liquid used to clean the table, or simply others dining around me with bad hygiene! Had to sit directly across from some goober who chewed (and talked) with his mouth open the entire meal. Children running and screaming - everywhere! Server was very sweet, but didn't know that when you deliver bread to the table, it is always nice to have a bread/butter plate, too. All in all, a very forgettable experience, and one that I will NOT repeat!
- Mother's Day LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014The delivery timing of our meal was off and we felt very rushed through our meal. We had no bread plates on the table and when I asked, we received salad bowls to use for our appetizer, as well as the salad bowls with salad. The table was very crowded. Only 5 minutes after appetizer & salad were delivered, our entrees were delivered with no place to put them on the table. The waiter asked me what did I want him to do. As I was quite annoyed, we all handed him our half-eaten salads and began our entrees. Not the leisurely Mother's Day lunch we envisioned. The food was good, but we felt very rushed. I did really appreciate being able to make an on-line reservation. That is not common anymore, but makes for a less stressful arrival.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014We went for Mother's Day - had a reservation and was hoping it wouldn't be too crowded. It was perfect - no wait - not extra crowded. The tables are far enough spaced that you don't feel like you are on top of the next table. Waiter and manager were eager to please. Great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wife's mothers Day celebrationjstaples2112Dined on 5/10/2014There were many options that I gave the kids when it came to taking my wife/their Mom to go eat. We all collectively opted for spaghetti warehouse. This most recent experience was amazing. Morgan and Joseph were standouts. The entire experience was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food; poor serviceBilly525VIPDined on 4/20/2014Spaghetti Warehouse is what it is: decent Italian food in a lively atmosphere. Unfortunately, the service could be much better. We had a table for ten on Easter Sunday, and while she was friendly, we rarely saw her; had to ask other servers for water/tea refills; she seemed to have no idea who ordered what - as she delivered lunches to the wrong clients, etc. Would I go back? Yes, but fully aware that the restaurant is what it is; no better, no worse.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/11/2014Food was very bland and portions very small for the price. Staff was not friendly or attentive. Everything seemed dirty.
- blast from the pastBilly525VIPDined on 4/10/2014Growing up in Dallas in the late '70s, I remember the original Spaghetti Warehouse very well. It was wonderful to see the décor still matches the original! Food was good and service was acceptable. The hostess was particularly friendly and that is always a plus. I'll be back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for the young and cost saver.CarlVIPDined on 4/2/2014Good specials for the guest on fixed incomes. I liked the $2.50 special with an entree you can have a homemade meatball, Italian sausage link and a piece of garlic bread. The service was very cordial.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.