Spaghetti Warehouse - Pittsburgh
2601 Smallman St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Spaghetti Warehouse - Pittsburgh
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://meatballs.com/
- Phone: 4122616511
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Ask for the Manager 4122616511
A word from Spaghetti Warehouse - Pittsburgh
Some of the most memorable meals happen when good friends come together to share delicious, freshly prepared food in a setting filled with warmth and fun. That"s the kind of experience that inspires every dish on our menu at Spaghetti Warehouse. No wonder our Guests keep coming back for so many Spaghetti Warehouse specialties, from Our Incredible 15-Layer Lasagne to Spaghetti & Meatballs, Beer Chili to Fettuccini Alfredo, Chicken Parmigiana to Roasted Garlic Shrimp. And with every entrée, we also serve hot sourdough bread accompanied by our craveable garlic butter, plus your choice of our Bottomless Garden salad or savory soup.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spaghetti Warehouse - Pittsburgh reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (6)kid-friendly (6)special occasion (5)neighborhood gem (5)great for lunch (3)fit for foodies (1)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Spaghetti Warehouse=a good timeyazmanDined on 9/6/2014The food and service were quite good on our visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great homestyle ItalianamkauffmbaDined on 8/17/2014I loved this place growing up and it hasn't changed a bit! Homestyle Italian goodness. And make sure you try the Sangria!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Somethings do not change1lapofUSDined on 8/2/2014When we lived in the Burg we went there a few times, and since we were in town for a while we decided to go there for dinner. Hasn't changed a bit and the food was still good. Enjoyed the spaghetti and the service was excellent.
- Spaghetti WarehouseediepghDined on 7/12/2014Good food and service. The calamari was crisp and spicy. Had to wait over 30 minutes to be seated, even though we had a reservation. To be fair, it was Saturday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth repeating.GailDined on 7/7/2014I made a reservation on open table and received a comfirmation. When we arrived, I was told that we did not have a reservation. I showed the hostess my confirmation and she said she would find us a table. We were seated shortly...the restaurant was more than half empty. Our waitress was scattered, sweaty and generally overwhelmed. The soup and salad came in a timely manner. The wedding soup was a bland chicken noodle soup with a few meatballs thrown in. We then waited over 25 minutes for our main dishes, during which time we saw nearby tables served that were seated after us. The main dish arrived and the sauce was very sweet, not to my liking. The only saving grace about the dinner was the loaf of warm sourdough bread. We will not be back.
- cruislovinDined on 6/15/2014Service was slow. They were out of Wedding Soup. Both due to Father's Day according to the waitress.
- Great family occasioncolindeanDined on 6/14/2014Went to S.W. with my family for Fathers' Day, even though we went the day before. It was quite good, although the alfredo didn't have a whole lot of cheese flavor. It could be just that style of alfredo, and that I'm used to my own made with cream cheese as a base.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Spaghetti Warehouse - Pittsburgh reviews archive.
- waited for 20 minutes for drinksdlnn12Dined on 4/25/2014Waited 20 minutes for our server to even recognize that my family of 4 was sitting there. Made eye contact with me several times and the server still did not come over. Finally my mother had to say something for the server to come get our drinks. Another waiter was setting up another table 10 ft away and did not assist. We were given a free appetizer which I wasnot iimpressed with at all. Our food was not that great. At the end of dinner, the appetizer was included on the check and we had to send that back to get fixed. The server the rest of the night was trying way too hard to fix their mistake. We just wanted regular service. We did not need anything special.
- Excellent marinara sauce.td2asVIPDined on 4/11/2014Excellent marinara sauce. Good quality for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great placeFletchDined on 3/15/2014Great food and great place a true Pittsburgh Gem!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.