Spaghetti Warehouse - Dayton
36 West Fifth Street
Dayton, OH 45402Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Spaghetti Warehouse - Dayton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.meatballs.com/
- Phone: 9374613913
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Larry Bellah
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Call for catering menu.
- Private Party Facilities: Certain rooms can be private with enough people in the reservation. Must be a minimum of 45 people to get private and only when available.
- Private Party Contact: Kelly Byrd 9374613913
- Cross Street: Ludlow & Main Street
- Public Transit: Bus stops right in front of our restaurant.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: During Lunch hours only pay parking available, at meters and surrounding lots. After 5:30pm street parking and public lots around us become free and available for our guests.
A word from Spaghetti Warehouse - Dayton
We are proud a place for friends and families that want to spend time together. We offer handmade/homemade Italian food with a bit of American abundance thrown in. We are most famous for our homemade Incredible 15-layer Lasagna and our famous sourdough bread with house made garlic butter spread.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Spaghetti Warehouse - Dayton - Best Restaurants in Dayton ›
Spaghetti Warehouse - Dayton reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (19)special occasion (13)kid-friendly (12)great for lunch (11)neighborhood gem (8)romantic (5)fit for foodies (4)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)hot spot (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/13/2014Great food and service as always..we went on Wednesday for the $5 spaghetti meals... very good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday LunchlightmanDined on 8/3/2014We had a group of 8 and the service was excellent. The waitress was attentive to our very need. The food was very good and our overall experience was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vewry Good ExperienceJoeTDined on 7/17/2014Myself and my Family, Including 3 children, recently ate at the Spaghetti Warrahouse in Dayton, Ohio. The service was outstanding. The children reaaly enjoyed their meals. We had a great experience overall.Special Features:
- luvthefoodDined on 7/11/2014Great food! The waitress we had was very friendly, very attentive and very efficient. The tables and chairs are really old and the chairs are not very comfortable (a small negative).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LasagnoStarbuck777Dined on 6/15/2014Sure beats the rest of the Italian Food restaurants on the Lasagna.. Very tasty and just the right amount of spice.Special Features:
- Enjoy Spag W/Hricklv55Dined on 6/11/2014Always enjoy a family group get together at Spag W/H - such a fun place, great food, great prices!Special Features:
- Online Reservation System GlinchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/28/2014I reserved a table online weeks in advance. When I got there they did not have my name on the reservation list. So I would always call ahead the day of to verify they have you down. They did get us in within 5 minutes because I had my printed confirmation thankfully.Special Features:
- Wonderful serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014So happy we chose to come here on our date night! The server was attentive and helped us to chose the best food for us we are happy with our food and serviceSpecial Features:
- Great food!FoodieDined on 5/10/2014This place has great Italian food. Eating in the trolley car in the middle of the restaurant is fun for kids or adults. Great experience with the wait staff. We made our reservation online and had no problems when we got to the restaurant.Special Features:
- pleasant surpriseTammieDined on 5/9/2014We had a group of 13. The wait staff was excellent. The food was delicious. We recommend the feast. It was enough food to take home for lunch & the sausage & meatballs yummy!Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Spaghetti Warehouse - Dayton reviews archive.
- Great nightHDGROUP2014Dined on 3/28/2014Waitress was great. We had a large group and she handled it without a hitch.Special Features:
- Ehhh! Nothing to write home about.Mom5kidsDined on 3/28/2014Service was slow. It was very noisy. The table we were seated at was not very comfortable for our party of seven. It consisted of two tables pushed together but it kept separating and moving because the tables had wheels on them I believe. We could hardly hear our soft spoken server and she wasn't very attentive to our needs, i.e., refilling drinks and checking in on us from time to time. There were server stands sitting all down the main aisle of the restaurant. The ladies room was dirty and in need of repair. There was a build up of dirt around the sink and the stalls/toilets were also dirty. The food was mediocre. Not very impressed and probably wouldn't return or recommend to a friend.