Spaghetti Warehouse - Dayton
36 West Fifth Street
Dayton, OH 45402Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Spaghetti Warehouse - Dayton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.meatballs.com/
- Phone: (937) 461-3913
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Larry Bellah
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Call for catering menu.
- Private Party Facilities: Certain rooms can be private with enough people in the reservation. Must be a minimum of 45 people to get private and only when available.
- Private Party Contact: Kelly Byrd 9374613913
- Cross Street: Ludlow & Main Street
- Public Transit: Bus stops right in front of our restaurant.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: During Lunch hours only pay parking available, at meters and surrounding lots. After 5:30pm street parking and public lots around us become free and available for our guests.
A word from Spaghetti Warehouse - Dayton
We are proud a place for friends and families that want to spend time together. We offer handmade/homemade Italian food with a bit of American abundance thrown in. We are most famous for our homemade Incredible 15-layer Lasagna and our famous sourdough bread with house made garlic butter spread.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spaghetti Warehouse - Dayton reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (13)kid-friendly (11)special occasion (9)great for lunch (9)fit for foodies (5)neighborhood gem (5)romantic (4)great for brunch (3)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- dinner show was awesome everything else badlauraDined on 11/10/2014The dinner show the murder mystery was amazing. Those guys did an amazing job. The food was terrible and the waiter had terrible attitude. I also did not like the tip was automatically on my bill at 18 % was definitely not worth it at all.
- always a good timemaudeequalityDined on 11/9/2014We had a great time. Our server was very nice and attentive. Looking forward to coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unimpressiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014This visit did not live up to my childhood memories. The food was ok but nothing special. The service was sub-par.
- GoodKMCEDined on 9/28/2014I think our poor server got sat with 2 huge parties at about the same time. She had a hard time keeping up, and it took a really long time to get our food. The actual food was pretty good. The restaurant itself was prett neat from a "looks" perspective.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!tiramaSueDined on 9/24/2014Good service and good food+great experience. My friends and I had not talked for a long time and we were able to do that while we enjoyed our meal.Special Features:
- Carbo Loaded!SouthernManDined on 9/19/2014Ate here prior to running in the AF Marathon the next day. Food and service were great. I had a reservation which we were seated in 3-4 minutes after arrival, otherwise, there would have been a very long wait since the place was packed and they were standing out the door.Special Features:
- great foodfeetfirst5Dined on 8/13/2014Great food and service as always..we went on Wednesday for the $5 spaghetti meals... very good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday LunchlightmanDined on 8/3/2014We had a group of 8 and the service was excellent. The waitress was attentive to our very need. The food was very good and our overall experience was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 10 reviews are from the Spaghetti Warehouse - Dayton reviews archive.
- Vewry Good ExperienceJoeTDined on 7/17/2014Myself and my Family, Including 3 children, recently ate at the Spaghetti Warrahouse in Dayton, Ohio. The service was outstanding. The children reaaly enjoyed their meals. We had a great experience overall.Special Features:
- luvthefoodDined on 7/11/2014Great food! The waitress we had was very friendly, very attentive and very efficient. The tables and chairs are really old and the chairs are not very comfortable (a small negative).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LasagnoStarbuck777Dined on 6/15/2014Sure beats the rest of the Italian Food restaurants on the Lasagna.. Very tasty and just the right amount of spice.Special Features:
- Enjoy Spag W/Hricklv55Dined on 6/11/2014Always enjoy a family group get together at Spag W/H - such a fun place, great food, great prices!Special Features:
- Online Reservation System GlinchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/28/2014I reserved a table online weeks in advance. When I got there they did not have my name on the reservation list. So I would always call ahead the day of to verify they have you down. They did get us in within 5 minutes because I had my printed confirmation thankfully.Special Features:
- Wonderful serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014So happy we chose to come here on our date night! The server was attentive and helped us to chose the best food for us we are happy with our food and serviceSpecial Features:
- Great food!FoodieDined on 5/10/2014This place has great Italian food. Eating in the trolley car in the middle of the restaurant is fun for kids or adults. Great experience with the wait staff. We made our reservation online and had no problems when we got to the restaurant.Special Features:
- pleasant surpriseTammieDined on 5/9/2014We had a group of 13. The wait staff was excellent. The food was delicious. We recommend the feast. It was enough food to take home for lunch & the sausage & meatballs yummy!Special Features:
- Great nightHDGROUP2014Dined on 3/28/2014Waitress was great. We had a large group and she handled it without a hitch.Special Features:
- Ehhh! Nothing to write home about.Mom5kidsDined on 3/28/2014Service was slow. It was very noisy. The table we were seated at was not very comfortable for our party of seven. It consisted of two tables pushed together but it kept separating and moving because the tables had wheels on them I believe. We could hardly hear our soft spoken server and she wasn't very attentive to our needs, i.e., refilling drinks and checking in on us from time to time. There were server stands sitting all down the main aisle of the restaurant. The ladies room was dirty and in need of repair. There was a build up of dirt around the sink and the stalls/toilets were also dirty. The food was mediocre. Not very impressed and probably wouldn't return or recommend to a friend.