Spaghetti Warehouse - Dallas
1815 N Market Street
Dallas, TX 75202Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Spaghetti Warehouse - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.meatballs.com/
- Phone: 2146518475
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm-10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3.00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Invite Spaghetti Warehouse to your next celebration! We can bring all the ingredients for the perfect event to you and your Guests. You tell us where and when, then relax while we handle the rest. At Spaghetti Warehouse, we are happy to create a menu to fit your tastes and budget. One of our experienced Catering Managers is available to discuss your preferences.
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate any size party up to 600 guests. Our bar area can be used for company mixers and post-sporting event parties.
- Private Party Contact: Aisha Gonzalez 8887893519
- Entertainment: We have Celebrity Murder Mystery Theater every month. It's a fun interactive show and includes a great tasting meal.
A word from Spaghetti Warehouse - Dallas
Some of the most memorable meals happen when good friends come together to share delicious, freshly prepared food in a setting filled with warmth and fun. That's the kind of experience that inspires every dish on our menu at Spaghetti Warehouse. No wonder our Guests keep coming back for so many Spaghetti Warehouse specialties, from Our Incredible 15-Layer Lasagne to Spaghetti & Meatballs, Beer Chili to Fettuccini Alfredo, Chicken Parmigiana to Roasted Garlic Shrimp. And with every entrée, we also serve hot sourdough bread accompanied by our craveable garlic butter, plus your choice of our Bottomless Garden salad or savory soup.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Spaghetti Warehouse - Dallas - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Spaghetti Warehouse - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance2.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (15)kid-friendly (13)special occasion (11)great for lunch (6)romantic (4)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (3)fit for foodies (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- No longer accepts opentableDmdaniel07Dined on 8/21/2014We made the reservation and when we got there they told us they would not accept it.Special Features:
- ExtroopOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/3/2014The food was good, and even with a server mistake which delayed getting waited on it ws a fairly good experience. The only problem is that the restaurant needs a good cleaning and airing out. There was a distinct odor of wet carpet and old food smells. The carpet is old and the paint needs to be redone. A good restaurant going to seed.
- Not the standard I rememberChipperdogg10Dined on 8/2/2014I've been to this particular Spaghetti Warehouse location a few times, and I don't remember the place being this dissappointing. I've also been to the Plano location recently, which was a much better experience. Met some friends here who wanted to try SW because they had never been there before. Upon walking in, the whole restuarant smelled like there was a sewer backup in the building. Our table and chairs just had that sticky/tacky feeling. Service and food quality were good but not great. And the floor of the Men's restroom was all sticky. The whole restaurant just felt dirty and rundown.Special Features:
- Needs an update; but good foodReneeDined on 8/1/2014Still good food and excellent waitstaff. Needs an update and good cleaning (smells musty). Tablecloths & cloth napkins would also help. Very bare bones table setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was greatFirecrackerDined on 7/29/2014Everything we ordered was great. The gluten free menu was good and the food that was ordered was great. Great place for a large group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The last timeThelasttimeDined on 7/19/2014Have been going to Old Spaghetti Warehouse for over 20 years and this is my LAST time. Took some friends that have never been. The restaurant was dirty and smelled wet and like mildew. Ordered the sampler appetizer and it finally came when we had almost finished our entree's. We asked about it before the salads and after the salads and it still came during the entree's. We also asked for refills on our ice tea's and they never came. I was embarrassed after bragging to our friends. We will never be back and will from this point forward make sure everyone we ever talk to finds a different place to eat Italian food. $70.00 dollars not well spent.
- Seriously? The smellSteakVIPDined on 7/14/2014I took a group of 10 for a business lunch, and I was embarassed by the odor as you walk in - and I know I am not telling them anything they don't know. I'm sure it would take new carpet and paint to fix it, this is the aroma that takes a very long time to build. The food was good to very good and our server took exceptional care of us, but the restaurant has the feel of the old shopping mall on the wrong side of town that is about to close.
- FOFmeetingDined on 7/10/2014Good food, prompt service and good, quiet seating.Special Features:
- outdatedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/9/2014This location is in serious need of rehab. It smells of old carpet as soon as you walk in. We were promptly seated and forgotten about. The family seated 30 seconds before us was already having salad and soup before we even ordered drinks. I will not return.
- Great food but understaffedaaronDined on 6/22/2014The food was great other than the fact it took close to 40 minutes to order and another 30 to receive the meal. The staff was kind and on task just seemed spread a little thin with how many people were dining.I would recommend this to a friend.
- BusySLEZDined on 6/15/2014Since it was Father's Day it was extremely busy, therefore service was slow. It is a pretty far drive for us, but I do like getting out of the norm once in a while. Food was very good and had enough to bring home for another day.Special Features:
- Great TimeBewitchingDesignsofDallasDined on 6/8/2014We stopped in for dinner before the theater and had a great time. The staff was friendly, fast, and polite. We actually got there a half hour early and had no problems still getting a table. We will be going back many times.Special Features:
- Will not go backGrossDined on 6/8/2014The overpowering smell of sewage met us as we entered the trolly car area of the restaurant and seemed to grown stronger as we attempted to eat our meal. The lasagna seemed very bland and did not have the italian flavor we were expecting. We ordered two different appetizers and they were delivered with our meal instead of prior to. Eventhough they had plenty of waiters, we had to ask for refills of our drinks several times before they gave them to us. There were several soft spots in the floor and the overall ambience of the restaurant needed a good cleaning.Special Features:
- Great serviceDinnerDined on 5/30/2014Made reservations for my sons graduation dinner. Received great service from our waiter Marcus, attended to our needs and received our food in a timely manner. There were at least three other big parties of 15 or more and we we're never neglected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Accomodating!33AnniversaryDined on 5/24/2014We celebrated our 33rd wedding anniversary at the same Spaghetti Wearhouse where we enjoyed a family & friends dinner the night before our rehearsal 33 years earlier! The staff did a fantastic job of making the evening super special!Special Features:
- Quiet but goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014We took our daughter and a group of friends for her birthday celebration. Food and service were good but it was a little quiet in the restaurant. Not very busy so not very lively even on a Friday night. The kids had fun and we enjoyed it so I hope more customers find it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 19 reviews are from the Spaghetti Warehouse - Dallas reviews archive.
- Great service, average foodVeggiemelDined on 5/18/2014The service was fantastic. The food was good but there wasn't anything special about it, however, it was a good value. We did love the sangria.
- Great for large partycnarringDined on 5/17/2014Spaghetti Warehouse was very accommodating for all our large party needs. Our party started with a reservation of 30 people but grew to about 40. They added tables and accommodate us with no problems. Split checks not an issue. They were also great when we were running late and called to push back our reservation by 30mins. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend if you have a large party and need a relaxed environment to enjoy yourself.Special Features:
- Fun dining spotlaftwDined on 5/10/2014Always a fun spot to dine with the decor created. Food is good and the service excellent.Special Features:
- Disappointednotgreat10Dined on 5/4/2014We reserved a table for 10 to celebrate my twins 15th birthday . There were hardly any customers in the restaurant when we arrived. The Hostess which was actually the Manager showed us to the tables . They had pulled together a round table and then added a square table at the end. The only problem with this is that 2 of my guests would have been sitting with our backs to the other guests at the square table. I asked and she seemed frustrated with my request and let out a sigh then fixed the tables. The waiter was great except I asked if they did anything special for birthdays, in which I got a not really but they could sing for them, I said that would be great! However they never came to sing and the service was slow at times.
- Loved the locationSteffDined on 5/1/2014Great ambience, food was awesome, waiter was just not on top if his game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh.KillerFrog95Dined on 3/29/2014Grew up in the Dallas area and remembered going to Spaghetti Warehouse as a kid. Thought we would take our kids there after going to a matinee musical at Fair Park. Service was good but the food was mediocre at best. Salads arrived with way too much dressing, lettuce practically swimming in it. Italian Meatball soup was OK. Had the Lasagna / Chicken Parm combo. Wish I had Stouffer's cooked at home - lasagna had no flavor and chicken parm was burnt to a crisp. Chocolate cake was good. Nostalgia checked off list. Likely wouldn't go back.Special Features:
- Great food!Ari08Dined on 3/8/2014Food was delicious and I thought it was a nice amount for its price. We tried the warehouse sangria. Not only it was yummy, but it was not expensive at all! That was a plus:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hmmmm Good Experience on ValentinesdesertsisterDined on 2/15/2014Well, neither of us had been to the Spaghetti Warehouse in years so we didn't know really what to expect and we found was delicious! We went for the Valentines Day Dinner Special and it was great. Yes the place was a little noisy, but we ate in the Trolley Car so that was a good buffer to the kids. Appetizer was nice a very rich cheesy one, then salad and hot bread of course. The main dishes were presented well and much more than we could eat. I had the grilled salmon with pesto sauce and my companion had chicken and linguini pasta. Tasty and filling. Dessert was a chocolate delight- a rich large brownie and ice cream. Go and enjoy the food is good and the price is very affordable!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food on this visit wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/14/2014The food on this visit was definitely improved from our visit about 7 months ago. Wait staff is always good. Always a good place to go when you have lunch time constraints.Special Features:
- Lovely ExperienceBlackBarbieDined on 1/30/2014I took my students here after visiting the Dallas World Aquarium. The food was good. I loved the lasagna, and the location was a good commute from the Dallas World Aquarium. Excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spaghetti Warehouse - DallasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/3/2014Service was excellent. Special seating rquest was honored without asking. Minor confusion over similarity of names between two menu items was quickly resolved. Waier was attentive, even though it was apparent he also had tables at another part of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Handled group of 14 very wellgreenmomma77Dined on 12/30/2013We had 14 diners and our server handled orders and splitting the bill with a smile. Service was quick, food was good quality. Prices are reasonable for the serving size. Good to see some new items on the menu, but it's hard to beat the classic lasagna. Italian wedding soup was the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I requested from open tableOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/30/2013I requested from open table to be seated in the Trolley. I was not given the opportunity from the manager to sit in the trolley. The whole point for me to book through the site was to make sure i was able to sit there. I will not be eating at again at this location just because I wanted to sit in the trolley. The manager didnt even ask if we had a reservation; he just sat us where ever he pleased, very unhappy with this visit to Spaghetti Warehouse.
- Great food. Horrible service.5ofusDined on 12/27/2013The restaurant is right in the West End, and we thought it would be perfect for our group of seven after a day downtown. The food was terrific. The prices were good, and the portions about right. The ambiance of a refurbished warehouse fits right in with the area. Overall, we should have had a great time. However, the service was simply the worst I've had in years. Our waitress seemed either distracted or overwhelmed. She never made eye contact and we practically had to clear our own table.Special Features:
- Rob's ReviewRobertDined on 11/24/2013We loved the restaurant. The staff were very friendly & drinks & food delivered in a timely manner. I tried the 15 layer lasagne, it was great. A must visit restaurant if you are a pasta loverSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for our group gatheringDallasDinerDined on 11/22/2013On a blustery cold night, Spaghetti Warehouse was warm and welcoming for our group. Service was great, and they had set up a table for our group of 11 people. Wait staff even handled separate checks for the table. Food came out all at the same time, and everything was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly DisappointeddkaymcDined on 11/14/2013I love Spaghetti Warehouse! But on this occasion, with a big group of kids on a field trip, it was less than stellar. The drinks, salads and bread were not already waiting for us upon arrival. (We were 10 minutes away.) So taking drink orders and waiting for salad caused us to leave 30 minutes later than planned and we were late for our next port of call. Food was great, as always, and the service personnel were great, as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nostalgic Family Dinner Spotnancy1508Dined on 11/10/2013Our extended family has had birthday gatherings here over the 40 years since they opened. It is fun to go back there. It took 3 phone calls to get a confirmation of my reservation for 20 people over the phone: one hangup after a wait, one message taken. We waited 10 minutes while they setup our table. Not all of our food was served at the same time and some of the food was room temperature. One Lasagna was not delivered until we pointed it out and waited additional time. The servers were friendly and did provide a second table to place our cake and gifts. Drinks were refilled for us and we were warmly thanked for coming. It's a bit noisy in the restaurant, but that helped to mask the noise made by the toddlers in our group.Special Features:
- Pasta with pizzazzralpheoDined on 10/19/2013Spaghetti Warehouse in Dallas will make certain that no patron need leave hungry. The dinner for two can easily be called dinner for there with tasty food sure to please the discerning palate. Top it off with wine and a fabulous take home Tiramisu, and you have a fantastic date night without having to mortgage your home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.