Spaghetti Warehouse - Arlington
1255 West Interstate 20
Arlington, TX 76017Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Spaghetti Warehouse - Arlington
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.meatballs.com/
- Phone: 8175570321
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Larry Bellah
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer full service catering as well as deliveries for groups from 15 to 200 people. Let us bring the warehouse to you!
- Private Party Facilities: Our banquet room can be used for wedding rehearsals, sports banquets, family get toghethers, or company meetings.
A word from Spaghetti Warehouse - Arlington
Some of the most memorable meals happen when good friends come together to share delicious, freshly prepared food in a setting filled with warmth and fun. That's the kind of experience that inspires every dish on our menu at Spaghetti Warehouse. No wonder our Guests keep coming back for so many Spaghetti Warehouse specialties, from Our Incredible 15-Layer Lasagne to Spaghetti & Meatballs, Beer Chili to Fettuccini Alfredo, Chicken Parmigiana to Roasted Garlic Shrimp. And with every entrée, we also serve hot sourdough bread accompanied by our craveable garlic butter, plus your choice of our Bottomless Garden salad or savory soup.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spaghetti Warehouse - Arlington reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (5)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (4)good for groups (3)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014Made a reservation for 20 people for my daughters 13th bday dinner. Service was aweaome waiters and managers all were very helpful!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dull foodgelatVIPDined on 6/30/2014The food was just dull. 15 layer lasagna was tasteless, and too hot.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014The Open Table reservation WAS NOT HONORED ON FATHER'S DAY. That's why my wife used this service as a surprise for me. Contacted Warehouse on my own and vented my disappointment and anger at being so rudely treated. Talked with a spokesman who offered us a free meal for our problem. Still undecided if we will try this location ever again. Won't use Open Table again either. Not providing nickname or e-mail. I don't wish to be contacted again. Period.
- G-Mans Graduation lunchGman14Dined on 6/8/2014I love that I could reserved on this sight! It was quick and easy. Tried to call several times and it would go to their fax machine. I finally got through and they said it was all taken care of and they would see us on the date reserved. That was a Thursday before the lunch and we had lunch on Sunday!!! It was special day for my son who graduated from High School that night. He loves Spaghetti Warehouse!!! Servers could have refilled drinks more often. They had them working on 2 large parties. Which was difficult for them to stay on top of things. They where very nice though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like LOUD and NOISY and RAMBPersonalFoodCriticPandaDined on 5/30/2014If you like Loud, Noisey, and Rambunxious kids and parents and family sounding like they are screaming at the top of their lungs to the person sitting right across the table from them and management not doing ANYTHING, the kids knocking things off of tables, the parents just looking at the kids and laughing, and the calamari to be undercooked and chewy, the chicken parm to be overfried and crunchy with NO flavor and the lasagna to be anything BUT tasty, then this is DEFINITELY THE PLACE you want to go. the sauce for the lasagna was blander than bland. The chicken parm was ....no parm, a very chunky sauce with no flavor and runny, and a chicken that was so overfried, all I could taste was the crunch. Ravioli was good, sauce was horrific.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Spaghetti Warehouse - Arlington reviews archive.
- Food was okSteakeater1Dined on 4/16/2014The food here was really just ok, however the prices were great. We went on a Wednesday and they have some great specials! Four adults ate for right at 50 dollars and we had drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!!LaceDined on 3/30/2014I love Spaghetti Warehouse in Arlington! They have great food, a great ambiance, and amazing service! Yes I do love italian food and would definitely recommend this place to a friend or family member.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.