Spaghetti Warehouse - Akron
510 S. Main St.
Akron, OH 44311Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Spaghetti Warehouse - Akron
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.meatballs.com/
- Phone: 3303740025
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm: Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Spaghetti Warehouse - Akron
Some of the most memorable meals happen when good friends come together to share delicious, freshly prepared food in a setting filled with warmth and fun. That"s the kind of experience that inspires every dish on our menu at Spaghetti Warehouse. No wonder our Guests keep coming back for so many Spaghetti Warehouse specialties, from Our Incredible 15-Layer Lasagne to Spaghetti & Meatballs, Beer Chili to Fettuccini Alfredo,and Chicken Parmigiana. And with every entrée, we also serve hot sourdough bread accompanied by our craveable garlic butter, plus your choice of our Bottomless Garden salad or savory soup.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Spaghetti Warehouse - Akron - Best Restaurants in Akron ›
Spaghetti Warehouse - Akron reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (15)kid-friendly (13)great for lunch (13)special occasion (12)neighborhood gem (6)great for brunch (4)fit for foodies (4)romantic (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Unpleasant Retirement DinnerunhappyDined on 9/11/2014We are very disappointed with the service we received. From the beginning it seemed we had issues. Our party had not all arrived and we decided to wait in the seats instead of going to our table it seemed that bothered the hostess. We felt our waitress rushed us through dinner- our glasses were refilled when our drinks were not even half empty and when we were done with dinner we were not offered to refill our drinks. Then worst of all, a different waiter come to our table and pretty much abruptly removed 2 wine glasses towards the end of our dinner as if they were telling us it was time to go. The restaurant was not busy so not sure what the rush was. Overall it was a very unpleasant experience.Special Features:
- won't be going backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Small portions, not homemade, and not as advertised. Staff seemed rushed and not happy to be there even though it wasn't busy. I ordered a baked pepperoni pasta dish. Pepperoni was thin and limited unlike advertised description of diced pepperoni. Dish was also not baked. Salad and bread were prepackage and plain. My party of 4 cost $50 with tip. Not worth it at all. If this is the norm I'm not sure they'll be open much longer or why anyone would go there.Special Features:
- luv2playcardsDined on 7/29/2014Had a wonderful birthday lunch special was lasagne it was greatSpecial Features:
- Nice dinnerCoachDined on 6/28/2014We had great service from a young man named Rodoh. He made the evening very pleasing. The food was tasty and the house wine was good and not very expensive. Good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/19/2014Very disappointed in the wait. Made a reservation for 6pm, and didn't get sat till 6:35 with a party of 19. Will not be returningSpecial Features:
- Not Their UsualdineoutoftenDined on 6/15/2014Our first waitress was very rude and we did complain to the manager. We were told she would not be working there for long because of all the complaints. Our second waitress was very nice and apologized for our first server's rudeness. We all felt they handled the situation in a professional manner and were happy until our food came. The portions were not the usual size. They were very small compared to what we usually are served. Also, they now charge for bread to go. It is a small fee but a new one. We were over charged on our bill by $7.00 but that was corrected by the manager. Overall, the food is good but small portions and it was not worth the hassle.Special Features:
- Service was GreatPUPPYFANGDined on 6/15/2014ONE OF THE BEST WAITERS WE EVER HAD THERE. NAMED m=MATHEW... REAL PLEASURE AND MADE OUR DINNING EXPERINCE VERY NICE...GJSSpecial Features:
- blueeyedgrandma1Dined on 6/15/2014come here for diff. ocations and everyone is wonderful. food is great and love the décor inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Spaghetti Warehouse - Akron reviews archive.
- From Very Good to PoorOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/16/2014We were at this same Spaghetti Warehouse one year ago and the food and service was outstanding. This time the salad was mostly carrots and cabbage and tasted like medicine. My husbands "baked" spaghetti, consisted of spaghetti with pepperoni and cheese ontop put under a broiler, and the spaghetti was not drained. My salmon and vegetables was such a small portion that it would not be fit for a lunch menu and was $15! The manager did discount our meal, but it did not make up for the poor quality.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2014waiter was terrible brought water out and left it on the tray across the room, left before finishing our drink order. we did get another waitress who was much better. however service was slow. Floor was filthy dirty. at best food was average.
- Visit 5/9/2014CJ329Dined on 5/9/2014Went here with a group of friends the sever was very friendly and the food was taste and selection was not bad at all. The only down side was the service was a little slow, itt took a awhile to get our drinks, bread and appetizers and it wasn't even crowded.Special Features:
- Best BruschettamomofoneDined on 5/3/2014My husband and I took his niece and her husband to Spaghetti Warehouse. I was the only one who had eaten there (my recommendation) and everyone was very pleased! I lived in Naples, Italy for two years and your bruschetta is the closest to authentic Neapolitan I have ever had!! Please keep your oil and garlic pastas for those who love authentic Italian which has very little red sauce.Special Features:
- Yum!SanfoodieDined on 4/26/2014If you love pasta, this is the place to go, especially if you have a large group.Special Features:
- Easter BrunchmeggDined on 4/20/2014The food was great and hot when it came out, but we asked for extra utensils for serving and by the time we received them the food was just warm. We have been there before and the food was hot, I don't know what happened. The bad thing is the people with me had never been to Spaghetti Warehouse before and I doubt they will come back.Special Features:
- special occasion3bdaysDined on 4/19/2014We had an awsome dining experience. Our server was very nice and did a wonderful job from beginning to end. Definately will be using for future celebrations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was my first time thereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014It was my first time there and was not impressed by the food. It was barely warm when it was served. The waitress was very good though and the atmosphere was interesting although somewhat loud. Not sure we will go back there.Special Features:
- AwesomeWarehouseguy1Dined on 3/22/2014First time back in a long time and it was awesome as i remembered!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.