Spaghetti Eddie's - Glendora
946 South Grand Ave
Glendora, CA 91740Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Spaghetti Eddie's - Glendora
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.spaghettieddies.com/
- Phone: 6269630267
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday............11:00am to 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday...............11:00am to 9:30pm
Sunday.................................11:00am to 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Have a special event coming up? Let us do the cooking! Spaghetti Eddies is happy to provide our services and delicious cuisine for any event!
- Private Party Contact: Teri Bainbridge 626-963-0267
A word from Spaghetti Eddie's - Glendora
Spaghetti Eddie's provides generous portions of home style pasta, New York style pizza, succulent chicken and veal, seafood, bountiful salads and luscious desserts in the distinctively savory Sicilian tradition.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spaghetti Eddie's - Glendora reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (3)special occasion (3)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Great ItalianArtemisVIPDined on 9/26/2014Date night at Eddie's was great. They have a great entree menu in addition to family favorites. The service is good, we felt well taken care of and not rushed, which is great. Always love the bread and looking forward to our next visit. We always think of Eddie's when we want good Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ItalianCovinaDinerDined on 9/19/2014This is an expensive local Italian restaurant. On the other hand, the portions are generous and the food is well prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we like the wedding soup .goodfoodDined on 6/19/2014we will tell our friends and other people about the good dinning!Special Features:
- excellent food and servicecadavevDined on 6/14/2014Took my dad there for a nice pretty father's day meal and I must admit I was was a bit skeptical as I have yet to find good italian food. Well the food was amazing the service was even better. Very Happy To Find the Restaurant Will Go BackSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 89 reviews are from the Spaghetti Eddie's - Glendora reviews archive.
- Mother's DayTJV5Dined on 5/10/2014We enjoy going to spaghetti Eddie's on a regular basis. This particular time it was very crowded because it was Mother's Day. We still had a great time, thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- True Italian stylePasa2psVIPDined on 5/7/2014If you want good food, nice people, and an old school Italian ambiance, then this restaurant tucked in a strip mall just off the 210 freeway is a good find. Nothing fancy, just good. I'll go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dininggoodfoodDined on 4/27/2014the food is always good there. the take out has always been good. the people are friendly. like to go for special occasions. have taken many out of town people there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had never been to SpaghettiOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/26/2014We had never been to Spaghetti Eddie's in Glendora and were not expecting much walking in the door, but we were pleasantly surprised. The soup, salad, and pasta were all superb. And the service was excellent! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2014Every visit tot he restaurant has been excellent. The service is good and the food is always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerjessicaDined on 1/22/2014It would have been great but my food was stone cold. Normally we love this place.
- Family dining, Italian stylethemeparkdadDined on 1/10/2014Delicious food, pleasant staff. Mom and pop restaurant, a nice break from the typical corporate Italian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local Italian restaurant.SrosaDined on 12/31/2013Good local Italian restaurant. Not authentic Italian but very good for Southern California.Special Features:
- learn the definition of reservationGumbyVIPDined on 12/14/2013when we showed up we had to wait the same amount of time the walk in's had to wait.... this is not why i reserve a table in advance. but it was good as usualI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Group of Friends & FamilyBeckyDined on 12/7/2013This place was great! Most of the food was great, the service was good, and the restaurant feel was awesome. They were accommodating for our reserved group of 5 that turned into 6. Everybody was friendly and helpful. The only reason I gave them a 4 instead of 5 on food was because their Garlic Puffs were disappointing, if 4.5 would have been an option they would have gotten that. All the other food, from Wedding Soup, to kids spaghetti, to Salmon, homemade meatballs, specialty pastas, we had a bit of everything and all was good. The service would have been rated 5 as well but the girl kept forgetting the ice water - we had to request 4 different times and finally asked another employee for it. Bottom line, we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dining experienceJohnDDined on 11/10/2013As typical for Spaghetti Eddie's, the dining experience was a good one.Special Features:
- best manacottijessicaDined on 10/19/2013We love this place. Wonderful choice of wines and the food is amazing. Everthing we have tried has been delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food and serviceMellowauraDined on 9/28/2013Overall we had a great dining experience at Eddie's. The side salads are quite good! We had the bruschetta, which was also tasty. The bread they have at the tables also was good. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals. The only two negatives has to do with service and price. The busboy kept slamming the dishes together loudly whenever he'd come by to pick them up. I thought he was angry, but he seemed perfectly nice; just loud. I thought it was just me, but my brother commented on it as well. This is also not a cheap place to eat... Many of the dishes are pricey. While we will be back, it won't be often. That being said, good food is good food so this restaurant will stay in rotation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not like it used to beDiscerningDinerVIPDined on 9/24/2013Haven't been here for awhile I dropped in for lunch and ordered the turkey/swiss cheese panini, it arrived without the cheese? How do you forget one of the two main ingredients? Anyhow the waitress apologized and took it back to have the cheese added. The salad was good but when I got the bill I found that I had been charged extra for the salad because I had asked for a different salad dressing. The manager took care of this for me. All in all, I won't be going back anytime soon if ever.
- Great place to eatDisneyfan1Dined on 9/13/2013Spaghetti Eddie's is a great place to eat. Their choices of pastas were endless. My husband tried the Lasagna and I had the Chicken Picatta both were delicious! We even had their Garlic Puffs for an appetizer and their Strawberry Zabaglione for dessert both were exceptionally delicious. The price was very reasonable and well worth the money! Definitely will go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ItalianArtemisVIPDined on 9/6/2013We had dinner at Eddie's before going to watch a friends band. We used to visit Eddie's in Rancho Cucamonga once, sometimes twice a week, and we miss it, so driving to Glendora was worth it. The food was great and there are many good wines...the service is outstanding and it is obvious that Eddie's is a weekly tradition with many families. Planning our next visit already...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bellissimo!ChameleonDined on 8/1/2013My wife and I found Spaghetti Eddie's via Google Local search when looking for a nice place to have a romantic early dinner after a scheduled meeting with our new insurance representative nearby. We were very pleased with the ambiance, courtesy of the staff, charisma and genuine interest of the waiter who we conversed with at length about our shared passion for motorcycling. We also thoroughly enjoyed the delicious food and especially their accommodation of persons sensitive to wheat gluten such as my wife. The portions were surprisingly not as overwhelming as I've come to expect from other Italian establishments. Although it's not close to our home, we will definitely be glad to make the special trip to enjoy this excellent eatery again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodGumbyVIPDined on 7/23/2013went with a group of 8 we had a good time service was good food was terrificSpecial Features:
- nice timegoodfoodDined on 7/7/2013We had a very good dinner and a good dessert. The people were very friendly. The food was very good. they had a good selection of desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayNanalillyDined on 6/25/2013We enjoyed our experience, however it took a LONG time to get dessert. Then it was almost impossible to get our server back so we could pay....25 minutes waiting for check!! Really!!???!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice Mom & PopAlacamDined on 5/12/2013My parents introduced me to Spaghetti Eddie's a few years ago. It has been a great family dinner meeting place since then and we have never left disappointed. The staff is exceptional - friendly, attentive and always has great recommendations. The portions will never leave you hungry but it you can, save room for dessert because they are divine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Honor your reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2013Customers with reservations should not have to wait 20 minutes to be seated. If the customer is mindful and arrives on time for their reservations, Spaghetti Eddie's should be equally mindful and prepared to seat the customers upon arrival.Special Features:
- Good foodGela102Dined on 5/4/2013This was a place we choose for date night and was pleasantly surprised. A little expensive but good food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oh so good!FoodDudeVIPDined on 5/2/2013Year after year, this place cranks out consistently excellent Italian fare. We're not talking Michelin stars here--but in the category in which they operate, there are pretty close to without peer. Perfectly prepared pastas--of all shapes and sizes. Unquestionably fresh fish, and prompt, competent and pleasant service. End of story. This is not a "huge servings of mediocre quality" kind of place. They know what they are doing and do it well--at least every time I've been there. The wine list is, well, totally lame. Really small and without many quality offerings, but not a deal-breaker or a deterrent to many repeat visits. Be forewarned, get your reservations early and avoid the weekend rush when possible.Special Features:
- Food was great, service wasluv2dineVIPDined on 4/21/2013Food was great, service was fine, but temperature in restaurant was not comfortable, lobby was super hot and stuffy and dining room was not very comfortable. It was a hot day/evening and it was hot in restaurant during our visit.Special Features:
- This restaurant is good withRobertDined on 3/16/2013This restaurant is good with excellent affordable food. Had the linguine and clams very good, next time should probably fork over for the fresher clams. The pizza was excellent had the special pizza with the works mini very good, was enough for 2 to share. The service was kind of bad, because i expect refills just for my water, but I never got a refill.Special Features:
- Foodrusnak2000VIPDined on 3/9/2013Pizza was AWFUL pepperoni and sausage looked like rabbit pellets and tasted like cheesy cardboard.. Seafood ravoli was great!
- First time visiting SpagettiArtemisVIPDined on 3/8/2013First time visiting Spagetti Eddies and we will return. Great friendly service and the food was great. Great Neighborhood dinner place. Lots of regulars and a very full menu. Something for everybody.Special Features:
- We havent received such greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/27/2013We havent received such great service like this in a very long time! Every part of their team was working! They were never just standing around, looking like they didn't want to be there or on their phones. The energy of the workers there were what a restaurant should be like. Every one was moving and helping each other out! The service was delivered in its timely order and it was just outstanding! The food came out nice and hot --- bringing out the best out of the meal. I would definitely recommend this location again!
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2013my wife and I attended the Valentine DAY special, it was Great. The food was plentiful had to get a doggy back.Special Features:
- Always a favorite and definitelyMandAVIPDined on 5/28/2012Always a favorite and definitely the neighborhood gem!Special Features:
- We love the lasagna. Itiluv2shopVIPDined on 5/10/2012We love the lasagna. It is our favorite and we gothere especially to have it. Yummm.Special Features:
- Nice little neighborhood restaurantDiscerningDinerVIPDined on 2/23/2012Nice little neighborhood restaurant thats consistent and I can feel confident about bringing people here for a nice meal. I really enjoy the house salad and garlic bread, I can make a whole meal just on that.
- MY WIFE AND I LOVE THIS PLACE.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/2/2012MY WIFE AND I LOVE THIS PLACE. THE FOOD AND THE DESSERT ARE COMPLETLY OFF THE HOOK.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful dinnerluv2dineVIPDined on 10/2/2011We had a wonderful dinner at Spaghetti Eddie's. Service has improved, food was great!Special Features:
- Great place to celebrate aOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/1/2011Great place to celebrate a special day or have a soft intimate dinner with your loved one, Food is amazing. DaleSpecial Features: