Spacco Italian Eatery & Bar
2415 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M4P 3E7Neighborhood:
Yonge and Eglinton
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Spacco Italian Eatery & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.spacco.ca/
- Phone: 4164894163
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only)
- Private Party Facilities: We welcome corporate and private functions, complete with fixed-priced menus for parties of 10 or 300! Our friendly staff will work with you to customize your menu, or you can choose from any of the fixed menus available. Give us a call to book your party today!
- Private Party Contact: Carlo 4164894163
- Entertainment: Nine pool tables to play on.
A word from Spacco Italian Eatery & Bar
Spacco serves plentiful pasta dishes and pizza baked to perfection in our wood-burning oven. Nine pool tables for your pleasure, Spacco is here to tempt your taste buds as you enjoy our energetic, upscale atmosphere indoors or out on our spacious summer patio.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spacco Italian Eatery & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (3)good for groups (2)vibrant bar scene (1)special occasion (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- GreatNekrofoodieDined on 9/20/2014Great restaurant with pretty good selection. It was very busy, so service was understandably slow but nothing to really complain about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodErinDined on 8/27/2014Good food, good drink selection. Service was a little slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodiepawsDined on 8/23/2014The food was pretty good, could use more presentation on the pasta dishes. The seared pair was delightful, but ~$13 for a single stuffed pare? Would I go back? Not for the food, maybe for pool in a nicer looking location. Wine list was OK at best. This place is fantastic for out door eating on a nice night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 24 reviews are from the Spacco Italian Eatery & Bar reviews archive.
- Great place for a groupzeta416Dined on 11/1/2013I went w a group of friends for a bday and it was great. The service was awesome, the ambience is a nice mix of diners and partyers depending on what you feel like, and the place gets nicely packed. I would definitely go back again. My only complaint would be that they cant split bills. It gets pretty complicated to fig out what everyone ows when there are more than 15 people in the group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dissapointed!AnnaVIPDined on 9/6/2013We went to Spacco because friends had raved about it and we were horribly dissapointed - the waitress was inattentive and kept dissappearing. It took about 20 mins for her to take our order and went it arrived my Lobster Parpadelle was greasy and there was a pool of olive oil at the bottom of the plate. The pizza was ok. We sat outside and a lot of people were smoking and no one did anything about it. I can't see us going back.
- Might try againComfortfoodplusDined on 7/23/2013Restaurant was very busy due to a private party in one room and the patio getting rained out. "Noisy" is an understatement - we had to virtually yell to hear each other. Took nearly an hour to get the appetizer (rice balls...nice flavour, but one of them turned out to still be frozen right in the centre). The wrong dish was brought - not what was ordered. Have eaten their food before and it was excellent. This might have been a one-of experience, may try it again despite the problems above.
- the appetizer was really gooddenoushkaDined on 5/11/2013the appetizer was really good and the wine list was amazing but for its price the food was not that great. but very friendly staff and the waiter was very friendly and helpful and polite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was amazing! - lovedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/15/2013Food was amazing! - loved the pizza Serivce was amazing!- friendly & prompt Great evening! Would recommend this place to anyone who is craving great italian food!
- Too noisy. Maybe good forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/1/2013Too noisy. Maybe good for playing pool but not for dinner.Special Features:
- Booked a reservation for ajfriedmaDined on 1/26/2013Booked a reservation for a 7pm dinner. Was told had to be out by 9pm for the next round of dinner reservations but that we should have no issue moving over to the bar for drinks. After dinner tried to sit and have drinks in the bar and were told that everything was reserved and they had no room to accommodate us even though the bar area was empty. They should be more upfront about the fact that all the bar tables can be reserved and should have recommended we book this area for after dinner. Service was friendly but very slow. Food was average at best.
- The food was okay and theFoodieGirlDined on 8/7/2012The food was okay and the patio was nice. I don't think I would go back for the food - more so a drink on the patio in summer.Special Features:
- We had a group of 16 and thisMexDVIPDined on 7/14/2012We had a group of 16 and this was a great last minute spot. We sat outside originally but we decided to move inside because it was hot out. Everything we ate was good with the exception of the Risotto 4 people got it and 2 of them seemed to be over salted and one had a fishy frozen smell to it. But other then that everything else was great.Special Features:
- The service was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/8/2012The service was excellent. It has a great patio. The food and drinks were great. Love the candy apple martini!Special Features:
- We had dinner the other nightOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/19/2012We had dinner the other night (8 of us). The food was presented beautifully and efficiently. Only thing is if you have food issues or sensitivities the menu is somewhat limited. I really wanted to try the risotto (duck breast) but it is made with butter. Desserts were good and looked great as well. Service was friendly.Special Features:
- All 4 of us ate an app andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/18/2012All 4 of us ate an app and a main and LOVED the food. The service wasn't the greatest or most proper at times but she tried and was friendly so we dealt with itSpecial Features:
- We bought a deal voucher forFoodMavenDined on 2/16/2012We bought a deal voucher for this visit. The space was almost empty for a Thursday night at 8PM while surrounding restaurants were jammed. Our service was attentive but very inexperienced and the food was just ok. The crab tasted like freezer and risotto was bland. It did come in a timely manner and very hot and since we were quite hungry, that worked for the night. I definitely would not spend full price to go here for dinner. It's sad as I used to eat here often many years ago and raved about the food and service.
- we had a group of 18 and ourfoodaddictDined on 11/24/2011we had a group of 18 and our servers were attentive, fast and our drinks and food came quickly. The seating was not ideal and could have been arranged better but we were well looked after.Special Features:
- Our waitor was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/14/2011Our waitor was excellent. He was approachable, honest, and knowledgable. Food was pretty good - not outstanding but decent. I would go back with a group for a celebration.Special Features:
- Food was good but the serviceJackieDined on 7/29/2011Food was good but the service was outstanding. Our server was quite attentive and regularly checked in on us.Special Features:
- The food was amazing!! ItOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/16/2011The food was amazing!! It was my birthday and I went there with my parents and we were really impressed. Service was great even though our poor server had only been there 2 days and I had quite a few questions about the menu:) Thanks again for a memorable night. ReneeSpecial Features:
- Enjoyed everything about thisOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/15/2011Enjoyed everything about this restaurant except for when it came time to pay the bill. We were in a very large group (23) and they put everything on one bill - which is fine except we then spent an hour and a half figuring out what everyone got and paying individually. I would think that they would have been able to do that for us.Special Features:
- Reservations Not HonouredMikeDVIPDined on 6/19/2011They may or may not honour reservations that are made with them. We made reservations for noon on Father's Day. We even confirmed them by phone. The sign on the front said open Sundays at noon. Yet, when we got there, they claimed they did not open until 1:00 and our reservation was useless. (Try finding something else at the last minute on Father's Day.) I would not reserve here because they are unreliable.
- Our server was really great,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/30/2011Our server was really great, checking up on us every now and then to see if the food was good or if we needed anything. Hope to come back again to try the pasta!Special Features:
- We arrived a tad early forOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/29/2011We arrived a tad early for our reservation. The place was already packed but the owner went out of his way to accommodate and get our table ready. While we waited at the bar, we saw endless plates of calamari coming out of the kitchen. We thought we'd give it a try. Sure glad we did. Calamari was exquisite. Food was delish!! The service and waiter were awesome. Very attentive and friendly. Would definitely eat there again. Everything was very fresh.Special Features:
- Didn't particularly like thisDeanna8585VIPDined on 9/25/2010Didn't particularly like this place. Seemed to be a cougar hangout on a Saturday night. BLAH! So many women in their late 40s, early 50s hanging around the pool tables. No bread, too heavy on the sauce with my pasta dish and appetizers were little in size. Wouldn't really recommend this place.Special Features:
- Good basic Italian food, bothDetroitVisitorVIPDined on 9/11/2010Good basic Italian food, both appetizers and main course. Two small drawbacks that merit fixing by the restaurant. First, they do not serve decaf coffee or decaf espresso, so to accommodate those wanting decaf we went elsewhere for coffee and dessert. Second, they provide one knife and one fork for both courses, and ask you to keep and reuse the cutlery when you finish the appetizer. They need to offer a second set of cutlery for those enjoying an appetizer. Those drawbacks aside, which we hope they address, we would return because of the food.
- The food was delicious. GreatLisaVIPDined on 6/28/2010The food was delicious. Great outdoor patio. Good service.Special Features: