Spa Cafe at Bacara Resort
8301 Hollister Ave.
Goleta, CA 93117Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
Spa Cafe at Bacara Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bacararesort.com/Best-Santa-Barbara-Dining/Healthy-Restaurant-Cafe
- Phone: 8055713144
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday 7:00 am- 2:30 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am- 2:30 pm
Thursday 7:00 am- 2:30 pm
Friday 7:00 am- 4:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 am- 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
A word from Spa Cafe at Bacara Resort
Enjoy healthful spa cuisine in a serene setting overlooking The Spa’s tranquility pool. Using the finest ingredients supplied by local farms and fishermen, Chef David Reardon’s seasonal menus infuse fresh fare with Asian-inspired flavors and textures. High open-beamed ceilings complemented by striking stonework create an airy feeling inside. Those dining al fresco on the patio can enjoy the soothing view of Bacara's Spa Pool.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Spa Cafe at Bacara Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014My wife and I had lunch on the patio to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The biggest disappointment was the food. I had the salmon which was supposed to be wild. Wild salmon is typically very pink. Mine was not so I doubt it was really wild. The veggies that came with it were way over salted. My wife had chicken which was tasteless and her veggies were swimming in soy sauce. All in all the quality of the food did not measure up to the hefty prices charged.
- Surprising GoodICemanVIPDined on 4/19/2014The food was surprisingly good for a hotel food, but as part of an upscale resort you would expect no less. We been disappointed at many other resorts, but Bacara lived up to the expectations. The food was tasty and well presented. Service was even better with warm friendly smiles and optimal attention given to make a pleasant dining experience. Definitely plan to go back whenever in the area.Special Features:
- Exactly what we wanted….PerfectVIPDined on 12/28/2013We went to the Spa Cafe because we wanted to enjoy some healthier options in a nice setting. It did not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful placeCamilleDined on 6/30/2013Each item we selected was beautifully presented. Our table on the patio gave us a feeling that we were not just at lunch but also on a mini vacation. The service was exceptionally friendly and attentive to our guests. We will return many times when our travels brinng us to the Santa Barbara area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing & EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/14/2013Lunch on the patio was very pleasant. Great spot for conversation in a quite, beautifully landscaped outdoor atmosphere. The food was exceptional, but very light portions - fine for me, but not for the hearty appetite. The wine list was above average, but pricey. I recommend the Pinot Grigio with the ahi or chicken. All in all, a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It has a very healthy menuOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/23/2013It has a very healthy menu and a great smoothie selection. This is a relaxing place to enjoy tasty dishes without guilt.Special Features:
- Disorganized and slow. WeMcD81VIPDined on 12/30/2012Disorganized and slow. We were guess at the hotel and 1/2 the restaurant was empty, but they made us wait to be seated for 10min. Food was OK, highlight was the homemade jams/jellies.
- For breakfast or lunch, youRenaVIPDined on 12/1/2012For breakfast or lunch, you can't go wrongs with this place. The food is healthy and delicious!Special Features:
- When you're off to the spa...RenaVIPDined on 12/1/2012Very healthy and well-prepared options. My sister had the mixed local vegetable with rice and loved it. My husband really enjoyed his soba noodles and I had an amazing pomegranate, goat cheese and walnut salad that will keep me returning to this restaurant! We had 2 children with us and were surprised to see that they had a special children's menu that was ver generous portions.Special Features: