255 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303Neighborhood:
SouthernPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hiltonatlantadowntown.com/
- Phone: 4046592000x296
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southern
- Executive Chef: Daniel Dupuis
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We currently have 3 Private Dining rooms to accommodate a party size of up to 100 people reception style or 75 seated.
- Private Party Contact: Pierre Braun 4042222968
A word from Southern Elements
Thank you for dining with us while visiting our historic city. For your enjoyment, we have fused traditional Southern fare with a contemporary twist to create a tantalizing "taste of the South". The origins of our recipes range from Charleston to the Mississippi Gulf and to every Southern City in between. Just like Atlanta, our menus is a melting pot of all things good to the senses, and as sweet as a Georgia peach!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Southern Elements reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Unfit for the HitlonJEdwardsDined on 5/11/2014The food here could be average if served at the right temperature. (The fried chicken was over done while the mashed potatoes were room temperature. After sending the potatoes back we received more that were exactly the same...not even warm let alone hot.) Adding to the experience was slow service. It took 2.5 hours for two courses.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Southern Elements reviews archive.
- UnremarkableAndyDined on 3/15/2014The food was unremarkable and over-priced. We could have done so much better elsewhere.Special Features:
- To be fair, we were in theOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/12/2013To be fair, we were in the Hilton on a very busy Atlanta weekend. This is a hotel lobby restaurant also serving as the main bar. We arrived at 9:15pm early for a 9:30 reservation and the place was packed with travelers and there was a 15-20 minute waiting list for a table. A stroke of luck found us a bar table that opened up and we took the opportunity to eat there rather than wait for our table. The waitress couldn't have been nicer, although very busy. Between us we had the sewed ahi appetizer, fried green tomato appetizer, caprese salad and black bean burger. All but the burger were ok, the burger was burnt but was remade quickly and well and the waitress handled the situation with charm. There was also a big buffet dinner available.
- What a disaster at SouthernOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/7/2013What a disaster at Southern Elements. We had an 8:30 Monday evening reservation and all we wanted was quiet, low keyed meal, and a glass of wine to relax. We were warmly greated by staff, the restaurant only had 5 or 6 tables with guests......perfect. It went down hill from here. We waited 23 minutes until one of us stood up to look for staff. No One! We grabbed our coats and started walking out and then we were acknowleged. This hotel needs to get their restaurants in order as we also had very poor service at Nikoli's Roof. We can be very tolerant of a poor meal as it happens every now and then. Poor Service? They need us for business more than we need them.
- Late night meal Salmon wasTank2kVIPDined on 8/26/2012Late night meal Salmon was very good, I would certainly have it again.