Sound Board Brunch and Jams
2901 Grand River Ave.
Detroit, MI 48201Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Sound Board Brunch and Jams
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.soundboarddetroit.com/
- Phone: 3132376736
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Don Yamauchi
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: We feature two entertainment suites that are available for private parties. Please contact our catering department.
- Private Party Contact: Irene Lignos 3132377711
- Entertainment: Currently Scheduled Sound Board Sunday Brunch & Jams entertainment: March 17, 2013: St. Patrick"s Day Brunch entertainment by The Lash, Celtic Rock music. April 14, 2013: Gospel Brunch featuring entertainment by Detroit's own Family of Faith Community Choir.
A word from Sound Board Brunch and Jams
MotorCity Casino Hotel is proud to announce its Sunday Brunch & Jams music series at Sound Board. This will take place one Sunday each month from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm and will feature great food and entertainment that changes monthly. The buffet menu will feature special dishes associated with the monthly musical genre as well as traditional brunch favorites. Performances are at 11:15 am and 1:30 pm. Seating is community seating with reservation times of 11:00 am and 1:15 pm. The cost is $32.00 per person for adults and $22 for children ages 2-11. There is no charge for children under two years old. The Sound Board is an intimate live performance venue located at MotorCity Casino Hotel. The venue features four bars and several private suites are available. Free and convenient valet and self-parking is available. Visit us at www.SoundBoardDetroit.com for more information about our concerts and future buffets or call us at directly.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sound Board Brunch and Jams reviews from OpenTable diners
- Mothers Day Brunch and JamsYeaThomasDined on 5/12/2013I was extremely impressed with the Brunch and Jams event. I have been to the Soundboard several times for shows, but never had food included. The food was excellent - it offered a soul food theme. The ambiance/lighting was amazing. The tables were set beautifully. We had a great waiter, that went above and beyond. We were a party of 14 and we were taken care of very well. For the price including all you can eat and a show, I think it was definitely well worth it and exceeded my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I enjoyed the Sunday BrunchHappyDDined on 5/12/2013I enjoyed the Sunday Brunch and Jams. The only thing I would say is make sure all the foods are hot. I did notice the burner's had gone out on a couple things. But other than that, it was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shavaes reviewShavaeDined on 5/12/2013The food and the entertainment was good and a little better than I expected. However, the food servers were rude and took a long time bringing out fresh, hot food. My family and I stood at the buffet for more than 25 minutes waiting on chicken to be brought out for it to be replaced by ham. I thought that was not a good substitution because my family and I do not eat pork and some don't eat red meat. So I thought there should be another option closer to chicken such as turkey. Fish was an option but that ran out shortly after the chicken did. Other than that my family and I had a great time.Special Features:
- Food and service at the Mother'sSimmyDined on 5/12/2013Food and service at the Mother's Day Brunch were excellent!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love it!jenexploDined on 5/12/2013Great brunch and concert for the price! Went to the Detroit cheesecake bistro for brunch and had awful service and moderate food. Can't wait to visit Motorcity Casino's brunch again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WE REALLY ENJOYED OUR DINNINGtootiemarieDined on 5/12/2013WE REALLY ENJOYED OUR DINNING AT YOUR RESTURANT THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT THE WAITERS WERE GREAT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS RESTURANT TO OTHER PEOPLE THE ENTERMAINTMENT WAS GREAT LOVED THE BAND AND THE SINGERS. I WILL BE RETURNING TO YOUR RESTURANT AGAIN .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mothets day funtiajDined on 5/12/2013The event was very nice the staff was attentive, there was a large selection of food and it tasted great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little too dark by theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/14/2013A little too dark by the food. Other than that I have already invited people for the Mother's Day brunch!!
- The only negative thing IOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/14/2013The only negative thing I can say, was that the coffee was always luke warm.Special Features:
- The lighting was a littleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/14/2013The lighting was a little low, but, I loved everything else.Special Features:
- Loved the idea. We had fun.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/17/2013Loved the idea. We had fun. The staff was outstanding. Attentive, personable and funny. The food was ok. Many things were freezer to fryer and a couple we store bought. Still nice selection and overall we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.