140 West 13th Street
New York, NY 10011Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://sotto13.com/index.php
- Phone: 212-647-1001
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Wed: 12 pm - 12 am
Thurs & Fri: 12 pm - 1 am
Sat: 11 am - 1 am
Sun: 11 am - 10 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Tapas / Small Plates, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Sotto 13 is happy to cater your next home or office function. Please contact one of our managers to discuss the details of your event.
- Private Party Facilities: Have your next group function 'Social Italian' style. Sotto 13 offers a unique and festive experience. Your guests will enjoy a social, cocktail party-like format where they can mingle with one another, have a few signature cocktails, sit where they want, when they want and with whom they want, as you treat them to a variety of our small plate items, wood-fired pizza and our homemade pastas. We offer packages for lunch, dinner and happy hour events.
Please fill out the inquiry form to discuss availability and packages, or call us at (212) 647-1001
- Private Party Contact: Karine Limor 2126471001
A word from Sotto 13
Sotto 13 is 'Social Italian'. It's about sharing great food and some cocktails in a fun atmosphere with friends - or meeting some new ones. All our tapas small plates, wood-fired pizza and pastas are designed to share a variety of tastes along with our signature, fresh cocktails or some wine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sotto 13 reviews from OpenTable diners
- We made a reservation a monthOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/20/2013We made a reservation a month in advance and the hostess still put us in the bar area. Said we had to specify.
- Loved my pasta dish and theOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/11/2013Loved my pasta dish and the way it was served in large bakeware with metal tongs. Fried zucchini was also good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food and Great ServersEricVIPDined on 12/14/2011Went during the soft opening with 9 co-workers and not a single complaint! Everyone loved their meals and actually started sharing with one another to prove their's was the best choice. Will be back again soon with a large crowd to show the new neighborhood gem.Special Features: